(Topic ID: 276752)

Jurassic Park (Stern): The Ultimate Code (w/Movie Clips)!

By delt31

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 256 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by Pinball_Syd
  • Topic is favorited by 122 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.18.13 AM (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
stern1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

A huge thankyou to both timlah79 and delt31 - the amount of hours you guys have thrown into creating this package and yet not asking for a cent is a fantastic community spirit. Looking forward to getting out of covid lockdown next week and back to playing JP ... with the Ultimate Code

3 weeks later
#54 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Nice job! I would say the worst CGI effort ever by Stern is this new Avengers. Now there you have a challenge, Avengers would be an amazing game to update with real clips or even Deadpool.
You really have done an amazing job. Kudos!
I have a question though... if Stern comes out with a new JP update, and you add it, would that then knock out your update and revert everything back to original? How do you add your update while also adding Sterns updates?

Unfortunately that is not possible, as the image (whether the official Stern or the custom audio & video) that is written to the SD card is the complete software package. This is why when Stern release a new version, Tim and Delt have to reapply their customisations and Stern don't make it easy as they change the locations of the audio and video clips between versions (seemingly to discourage those attempting customisations). I doubt that Stern would ever create an open format whereby audio and videos was separated from the gamecode to allow them to updated independently.

2 weeks later
#80 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Forgive me if I missed it somewhere, but I don't know much about sd cards. Is a 16 mb sandisk SDHC card what I'm after?

The image will fit on a 8GB SD card so no issues getting a larger capacity like 16GB (not 10MB ). A lot of people are running the Sandisk brand - there are a few types both Tim and Delt recommended SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0143RTB1E

1 year later
#125 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Of the two stern toppers I bought into, the AIQ topper looks better and has a better bonus mode.. Now you don't even really have a unique bonus mode.

Just a clarification, to play goat mode you either need the topper or Inside Connect (IC), so it is still somewhat unique. The way the f/w update description read, some initially thought that all machines would have access to goat mode but this is not the case.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips?tu=Manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.