(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warriorpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7860 3 years ago

Ugh, my JP Premium was supposed to arrive Friday and I would spend my weekend installing the many mods I have waiting. Damn stalled trained in Chicago.... now being delivered Monday.

#7888 3 years ago

It arrived - set it up, installed shaker motor, topper, front volume control, 5.25 back speakers, and speaker lights. Looks awesome and managed to get two games before bed. Tomorrow I tackle installing the Pinstadium lights... incredible pinball machine...

Quoted from WarriorPin:

Ugh, my JP Premium was supposed to arrive Friday and I would spend my weekend installing the many mods I have waiting. Damn stalled trained in Chicago.... now being delivered Monday.

1 week later
#8075 3 years ago

better spot for a speaker volume control...

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Decided to create a magnetic decal that fits over the bill taker slot.
If anyone is interested in purchasing one, please PM me. I'll sell them for $12 including US Postage ($14 international). The one I decided to go with on my game (premium) features the dino from the premium backglass. I'm happy to use different graphics if anyone would like something different.
The images are printed on photo paper with a photo printer, a clear gloss vinyl is applied on top, decal is then adhered to a magnet sheet, cut to size, corners rounded, and all edges colored black to hide the white edge of the paper.
[quoted image][quoted image]

1 year later
#13193 2 years ago

Hate to post this but very frustrated - I have owned my JP Premium for over a year, and I can't score on it. My max score is 375M (and no one else on the machine has scored higher either). I don't think I suck at pinball (I can tour the mansion on TAF 3 times in a single game) and score well on other games. I know the rules set but I can't get past 3 paddocks. I love the machine, the rules, it's fun - but just cant score. Any suggestions? Or just just chalk it up to I suck at this game and put it on the trade block...

1 year later
#17533 8 months ago
Quoted from king_pin:

2600$ for a T-Rex head that doesn't reliably catch or throw the ball. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool toy for sure but it's a lot of extra cash for essentially the same game.

T-Rex head works perfectly for me for now 2+ years.

#17548 8 months ago
Quoted from roar:

If I want to watch a dinosaur eat something and flail its head around I'll put the movie in, if I want to play pinball, I'll play the pro. It was super cool to watch a couple of times, after that, it was just wasting my time. I've got shots to miss and balls to drain, let's get this show on the road! Not sure that will get you any closer to understanding why someone may want the pro over the prem/le, but scores had nothing to do with it for me.

I surely do not understand why someone would want a Pro over a Premium for home use. For a routed game, sure.

#17613 8 months ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I have a loaded premium with a ton of mods I would let go for $9500 or best offer.

I tried that to clear room for an incoming game. Very little interest with JP Prem NIBs available, summer slow time, and so many new games coming to market. So I made room to squeeze in (by inches) and keep my JP rather than dump it...

#17873 8 months ago

Just upgraded, no issues...

#18074 8 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Kinda like Munsters....thought it was done...and then BOOM

except JP was 100x better that Munsters at 1.0... the JP 30th code is really icing on the cake.... the Munsters new code was part of the cake...

#18246 8 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Already have that. It’s shit compared to new pin lift. Works but not totally safe sometimes.

Works like a champ for me....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warriorpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=warriorpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.