(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,290 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by TORQUENDB
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider untamedinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10562 2 years ago

I just purchased my first pinball machine, Jurassic Park Pro, that arrived three days ago. On day one, everything was working normally. Yesterday, I noticed that the upper right ramp was not registering any shots (photos below). The long metal lever switch does not seem to be doing anything any longer. I took the glass off when the ramp shot was lit and flipping the gate or metal lever did nothing. Not sure if something isn't connected here, but no matter what you do (lift, push, flip) nothing registers. Anyone have this happen or any ideas what to do here? Thanks for any advice.

IMG_8600 (resized).jpgIMG_8600 (resized).jpgIMG_8604 (resized).PNGIMG_8604 (resized).PNG
#10565 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hard to tell for sure in those pics, but it almost looks as though the switch is stuck down? Do you hear the click when you pull up on it slightly? It could just be a matter of readjusting the arm of the switch. It should be "unclicked" at rest, and click when the ball goes through the gate. That is one nice thing about microswitches like this...you can (usually) hear if they are physically working.

It definitely does not have a click to it at all. Its lose sitting flush and when you slightly pull it up, it just falls back down flush. Assume it's broken if no clicking? Do I open a ticket with Stern for a replacement part since it's 3 days old?

#10569 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here’s what mine looks like. Try bending the metal arm on yours so it’s similar. The button that the metal arm presses to activate the switch is under the arm in the red circle in my pic. Yours looks like it’s keeping the button pressed down. The arm needs to be adjusted so the button is up until the arm presses it down.
If you change the arm to the correct shape and the button is stuck down, then try to get the button to pop up and retest it.
Either way though I think you need to adjust the shape of the arm to get it working correctly.
[quoted image]

EaglePin timlah79 chubtoad13 Jediturtle - Its fixed! I can't thank you all enough for your help with this one. The tiny black button under the long lever was stuck. I poked at it lightly with a screwdriver with no luck. I then took the two screws on the left off holding that unit trigger on and it popped right up and clicked. The rollunder gate was lose also, so tightened that down to hopefully avoid more rattling that might have caused the original issue. Reset it all and it started clicking again. Not sure how it got stuck like that, but I'm just glad it's working for now. Thanks again all!

11 months later
#13781 1 year ago

Does anyone have a link or access to an official Jurassic Park Rule Sheet? I recently found one on Sterns website for Avengers (that link posted below for context to what I am trying to locate), but I can't seem to find a nice rule sheet or same format rule sheet for JP. Sorry if I missed it somewhere here. Like the AIQ Rule Sheet below, I wanted to print it out just to have it handy when getting deeper into the game. Thanks.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AIQ-Rule-Sheet.pdf

4 weeks later
#14104 1 year ago
Quoted from DDtheHUSKY:

I just started noticing that the pop bumpers will go off randomly even when the ball is nowhere near them. Wasn't happening the first 200 plays or so, just started last night. Any idea of a fix? This is my first machine so I am a total novice. Thanks.

Was there ever a solution to this issue? Mine is now doing the same thing. Pop bumpers triggering randomly during a game when the ball is nowhere near them. It messing up things like the skill shots when the bumpers go off, the skill shows disappear when I haven't even plunged the ball yet. Driving me nuts but can't see anything visually wrong. Thanks for any updates here.

1 year later
#17017 10 months ago

On my Jurassic Park Pro, my top far right pop bumper randomly goes off when the ball is in play. Is does not pop when the ball is waiting to be plunged or is held by a flipper. But as soon as the ball hits anything else in the playing field, it starts popping. I know which pop bumper is causing the problem, any ideas how to get it to stop popping when the ball is in play? It’s causing problems in scenarios such as when I plunge the ball, it immediately pops, and I lose the skill shot potential. Plus other scenarios like that. Thanks for any help here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

12,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider untamedinc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=untamedinc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.