(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ufiti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12891 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Anyone hear about premiums timeframe for shipping this year?

My distributor says Premiums are coming in April now.

6 months later
#14692 1 year ago

Might be a long shot... but, does anyone happen to know which connector on the node board corresponds with the right sling? I'm having a difficult time tracing the wires back. Was having an issue with the right sling firing on its own / not working at all, which was resolved by reseating all the connectors (after I ruled out anything else causing it). It was then totally fine for about a week and a half, then it happened again for a bit last night.

#14695 1 year ago

Should've known, thanks so much! My first Stern machine and first time dealing with node boards.

3 months later
#15246 1 year ago

Anyone have any tips on removing the screws for the tower and heli flaps? Thought it would be simple to put on these Cliffy flaps, but I can't get a screwdriver in there to remove the old flaps. I'm guessing there is some sort of driver that could reach in there, or do I just need to remove the habitrails above it?

#15250 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Old saying goes: "The more lazy you try to be, the more you end up doing more work."
Take the habit trails off and do it right the first time.

I ended up just buying the right tool and was able to take them off without removing anything else. I'm sure these will come in handy for many other things as well.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 111653 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2022-11-03 111653 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#15777 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

My trex is standing around gawping at me like a doofus!
On a game start when the trex does its initial roar it’s mouth stays open until an event is triggered where it’s activated and then it does whatever it’s supposed to do and works fine for the rest of the game.
I only recently turned it back on after disabling it for many games, I can’t remember if it always did this but I don’t think so and I assume it’s not meant to. Any ideas on what’s wrong and how to fix it? Thanks

I also had this same issue. I'm sure there are other things that could cause this, but in my case it ended up being a very simple fix. The plastic on the jaw happened to be rubbing a bit too tightly causing it to stay open when it shouldn't. All I had to do was trim a tiny bit off the end with an xacto and its been perfect ever since.

1 week later
#15860 1 year ago

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything when doing a search. Trying to figure out if this is a known bug, or if it is just something happening to me:

On my Premium, during Raptor multiball, if I drain while I still have 1 ball locked behind the raptor pen up-post, the up-post will go down and release the ball... but the gate comes up too fast for the ball to get out. So, the ball is then trapped behind the gate and the game won't continue until it does a ball search and lowers the gate. This is a situation that doesn't happen all that often, but the ball does get trapped behind the gate every time it does.

7 months later
#17847 8 months ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I just updated and now my raptor gate is constantly going up and down. Anyone have this issue before?

WTF, same for me! The gate has a mind of its own, just keeps going up and down randomly. Game is unplayable now. Anyone have any ideas? I've turned it off, restarted, not sure what else to try.

#18019 8 months ago

Can anyone confirm if they fixed this other bug with the raptor gate (described below)? I don't see it listed in the Read Me. Very disappointing if not.

During Raptor multiball, if you completely drain while you still have 1 ball locked behind the raptor pen up-post, the up-post will go down and release the ball... but the gate comes up too fast for the ball to get out. So, the ball is then trapped behind the gate and the game won't continue until it does a ball search and lowers the gate.

#18182 8 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

New 1.11 is live

Yay! Looks like they've also finally added a fix to the other raptor gate issue I had asked about a long time ago. Now you will be able to adjust the speed of the raptor gate.

#18196 8 months ago

Just tried a couple games on 1.11. Seems to have fixed all of my issues!

2 months later
#20157 5 months ago

Anyone else with a premium/LE have an issue with the Trex after installing the newest code? Mine just automatically updated and now my Trex is doing nothing at all, just centered and sitting there. At first I thought it somehow accidentally upgraded to the pro software, but the raptor cage is working totally normal. Checked the settings, and the Trex isn't turned off. Any ideas?

1 week later
#20321 4 months ago

Any ideas where this super tiny silver screw might have come from? Found it in my outlane. So far, I can't find any missing screws, or any others that are this small and silver.

20231127_202737.jpg20231127_202737.jpg

#20323 4 months ago

Checked those, none are missing, and those have rounded tops.

#20324 4 months ago
Quoted from ufiti:

Any ideas where this super tiny silver screw might have come from? Found it in my outlane. So far, I can't find any missing screws, or any others that are this small and silver.
[quoted image]

Closest ones I can find so far are on some of the plastics, but this one is much smaller still.

20231127_204345.jpg20231127_204345.jpg
#20329 4 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Shooter lane? They’re smaller than on the plastics.
[quoted image]

Not missing either of the shooter lane screws. Took one out for comparison (left). Head seems nearly identical, but this is a very short machine screw.

Gonna need to think of a prize for whoever can figure this out! It's driving me nuts.

20231128_082727 (resized).jpg20231128_082727 (resized).jpg
#20331 4 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Notice that it’s not a wood screw, so look at small playfield parts/mounts.
I can’t think off the top of my head, are there any of those little blue rubber nubs on this game?

Right. Most of the small machine screws I can find are black and have rounded tops (t-rex mouth, tower, jeep, signs, etc). Haven't found any flat silver tops that are this small on anything yet. Don't see anything that could fit the description of little blue rubber nubs.

#20333 4 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

Check in back of the guard tower. There should be a small flat-head machine screw there holding down the plastic.

Hm, not seeing anything missing there either.

20231128_100836 (resized).jpg20231128_100836 (resized).jpg
#20335 4 months ago

It is much smaller than the ones holding the plastics down (pic).

And, I don't see any screws on the apron that are even close to that small.

I would be shocked if it didn't come from deeper inside of something, because I've checked around so many times now.

20231128_103155 (resized).jpg20231128_103155 (resized).jpg
#20338 4 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

This is where Stern would say to bag it and save it, just in case, but sometimes things just fall into games during production

For sure, so far whatever it came out of isn't causing any issues. Not a big deal, just hoped someone might recognize it!

I've had this game for almost 2 years now, and have raised the playfield countless times to work on it. So, it would be a bit surprising to me if it were still in there from production.

#20340 4 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Looks like it’s for the apron

I checked and don't see any screws on the apron that are even close to that small.

20231128_121659 (resized).jpg20231128_121659 (resized).jpg
#20342 4 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Looks like this or take a look at a the manual looking at topside components. Its hard to know for sure from your picture about its actual size. https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/JurassicPark_LE_Pre_web.pdf[quoted image]

That's it, the middle gate!! Thank you sooo much! Now just have to figure out how to get in there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ufiti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=ufiti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.