(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troon47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13064 2 years ago

I put down my deposit for a Premium last July and my distributor is telling me April of this year. Does that sound about right? Thanks.

1 month later
#13410 2 years ago

I ordered a Premium on July 3, 2021 and am being told this April. Does that sound feasible?

Speaking of "bitch" ramps, I can sympathize. The right ramp on my Godzilla LE is only hitable from a lower left flipper trap or coming down the left inlane. A ball rolling down the playfield from the top of the table to the left ramp? Forget it...flipper isn't strong enough, and that's after I swapped out the crap stock coils and sleeves. I'm hoping Stern is making better quality coils and sleeves now so I don't have to do that with my JP.

#13420 2 years ago

Quoted from NoDisclaimer:Talk about extended wait I'm on the third quarter list so hopefully before September. Fortunately the local arcade close to my house has a premium to play to help pass the time.

I notice you're in Bend. I lived there for 2 years...played hoops at COCC

#13466 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

So many threads guessing at the next stern pin, but gotta say if a James Bond is coming, I will have to make room...

Same here....imagine the cars to choose from. And it could be a tribute to the late-great and best Bond, Sean Connery.

#13486 2 years ago

I think I've seen pics of a raptor shooter rod or some other dino. Anyone still making those?

1 week later
#13506 2 years ago
Quoted from Pot8er:

Any word on how long JP is going to be produced for? Thinking about ordering one but I’m wondering if I need to hurry my @$$ up haha

I ordered mine last July 3 and am supposed to be getting it next month. No word from my distro, so I'll believe it when I see it.

3 weeks later
#13573 1 year ago
Quoted from athomepinsider:

I was told late April for my premium, now July. Will be my first pin. That’s good to hear they moved up JP in place of Deadpool if that’s true. Thanks for sharing

I ordered my Premium last July 3rd and my dealer Saturday told me they're still "keeping their fingers crossed" for late this month...(believe it when I see it).

1 month later
#13886 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

My distributor is getting my premium finally in! If anyone wants his number PM me. He’s newer and authorized distributor. I bought my GZ from him. He will treat you right.

My distributor is in Oregon....ordered 7/3/21.....still nothing.

1 week later
#13950 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Looks like my Jurassic Park membership might never materialize ? I haven't heard anything from my distributor. I don't know if this last May run is the end of the line for JP.

Same deal here....ordered mine July 3, 2021.

#13992 1 year ago

After an 11 month wait, next week I'm getting (supposedly) my premium and would like some advice on set up. On my Godzilla LE, I switched out to titan rubber, replaced coils and sleeves, etc....do I need to do that on JP also? Anything else I should do at set-up...suggested table pitch, etc? My main concern is avoiding the horrible flipper fade I'm still getting on GZ...appreciate any/all advice. Thanks.

#14038 1 year ago

Mine was delivered yesterday...build date 5/24/22.....glass is fine. My distributor took it out of the box and checked it over before bringing it, so no problems yet. Now if I can just figure out what to do on it so it doesn't kick my butt quite so badly....lol.

#14040 1 year ago

Can anyone tell me how to add/delete games currently owned on the profile page? I can't remember how I did it before and don't see anyplace on there for it. Thanks.

1 week later
#14161 1 year ago

Got my gnarly raptor shooter rod from Diddy's yesterday...sharp teeth too.

#14166 1 year ago

I've just had my game a few weeks and a couple of times I've noticed the gate on the raptor cage only comes down about halfway and then gets stuck. No matter how many times it's hit by any of the players, it just stays there. But after that particular game is over, it goes back up as normal and works ok on the next game. Is this normal, or a glitch? Thanks.

#14185 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

I've just had my game a few weeks and a couple of times I've noticed the gate on the raptor cage only comes down about halfway and then gets stuck. No matter how many times it's hit by any of the players, it just stays there. But after that particular game is over, it goes back up as normal and works ok on the next game. Is this normal, or a glitch? Thanks.

Update: The raptor gate is sticking at least 75% of the time now, both at the beginning and middle of games. I reported it to Stern but haven't heard anything back. Major disappointment to wait a year for a game and then have an apparent software glitch that shuts down a good portion of the game and which they won't even address.

1 week later
#14230 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat:

I'm going to call this out as IMO a comon misconception. Mine has some dimples that are not easy to see and I don't care, they are caused by air balls which are fairly rare in JP.
After over 2000 games on my JP there is absolutley no sign that it will become so dimpled that they will all join up and smooth out. I doubt that would even happen after a million games as some areas are much more likely to have air balls than others.
I had a MMR-LE that I owned for 6 years and played 3000 games on and the dimples were still there and not joining up.
I have seen 30 - 40 year old games that have been on route for decades and have zero dimpling. That is not because the dimples have all joined up and in some incredible miracle were all exactly the same depth so it looks smooth and perfect. That just doesn't happen.
What does happen over time is that you will care less about the dimples and more about playing better

I got my Premium about a month ago, and zero dimples. My Godzilla LE, on the other hand.......

1 week later
#14414 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

You're in for a treat... JP is one of my favorite games of all time... Flow for days when your shots are connecting... That being said, GZ is the king of flow and combos IMHO

Agree....I have my JP Premium and GZ LE sitting side-by-side and there's no comparison. GZ by a mile.

#14415 1 year ago

Can anyone suggest a good place to buy JP Premium side armor? Thanks

1 week later
#14546 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

I installed your flipper kit and I think you got a winner. These really should be standard from manufacturers on high end games.
This flipper design is much superior to what we've all gotten used to. It was easier than initially installing the normal flippers. Making minor adjustments is a complete breeze after the shaft is secured below. You can really tweak the most minor change to see how it affects any given shot and it only takes seconds to adjust. The biggest hassle is just removing the glass. Perfect for dialing in that upper flipper on JP. [quoted image][quoted image]

Could this flipper kit possibly help with the massive flipper fade I get on my GZ LE?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
9,151 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troon47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.