(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,324 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BrokenChair
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbutler6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

My Pro being delivered on Friday morning. For the first time I've taken a day off for a new pin arrival. Debating to have them bring the Stern glass upgrade with them.

Get the glass!! Like 4k for pinball

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Has anyone heard lately when LE's will be shipping?

My distro told me this morning one month out.

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I've been on the ACNC waiting list since April 2018, and expect I'll be waiting until early November. That's a lesson in patience!

Keep waiting...No playfield BS here.
She’s a beaut clark.

72E2D7D7-CE62-4C2B-AC47-0390E93B4663 (resized).jpeg72E2D7D7-CE62-4C2B-AC47-0390E93B4663 (resized).jpeg
#483 4 years ago

Don’t take that last post to Mr. Outlane as a troll fellas. Everyone has the right to enjoy their new games! Going to be alot of peoples favorite’s for a while I would guess. This is the standard i am willing to accept for my LE. You can tell i play it because i embarrassing need to wipe the rubbers...Congrat’s on everyones new games!

#485 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

No washers under the posts?? I thought that was the ‘new norm’?

Nope. Not on their games. Came like this. My $8800 Jurassic LE purchase better have this taken care of...No excuse. They know.

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

You in on an LE too? I have a deposit down for an LE, but am thinking of getting a refund and waiting to see if this is sorted out.
I’m not buying my first NIB if I can’t be assured the item will be in merchantable quality that won’t be an issue over time. I’ll wait to see if this is resolved. My Shadow and all the pinball locations in NYC will keep me satisfied anyway.

Yes, LE also. I wasnt in the market for another pin. BUT JP+Keith=in the market for a new pin.

Im out unless there is a serious fix. Call your distro and let them know where you are and that will be more pressure to fix. Or, it wont. Either way it is absolutely risky.

#490 4 years ago

First downvote ever. Its not cleargate. Its a legitmate concern...

#518 4 years ago

The little things like the post and the gate are acceptable to me. Revisions will be made. That playfield though...

#581 4 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

After a few days of ownership...[quoted image]

What the hell...

#582 4 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

Is that the flipper post?

#584 4 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

Let us know what they say...

#672 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

I wonder if this is why stern sends out the pros first to work out the issues. They would rather have the issues show up on the cheaper model than the expensive model. My friend sent an email to stern about this and in a nutshell they should engineering is working on this and feel they are getting a handle on it. Pros seem to be the guinea pig for stern.

Are you saying you got an email back stating engineering is working on a fix?

#675 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

not me a friend with an le on order has contacted them and yes they know about the issue and engineers are working on it. At least it was caught pretty early.

That’s a big deal, i called support and was not told of any changes as if yet.

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Got my pro today, zero issues out of the box, playfield looks perfect, they put metal washers under the sling posts.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great! Let’s see more of this lol!!

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

From your pic, isn’t this the issue everyone is talking about? Maybe its just a reflection but it sure does look like the others[quoted image]

Mother...

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I thought the stern art blades on the LE were exclusive and won't be sold?

They are

#814 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I will get a new pic tonight when I get home from work. Honestly, I think it's just a reflection and the game looked really nice overall. If that indeed is pooling, it's minor and can easily be addressed with a washer. Please hold off on jumping to definitive conclusions. I'm very happy with the initial condition.

If its a pile we need to find out

#815 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

As the moderators suggested can we move the clear coat issue to its own thread or possibly just private message those who’ve noticed the issue on their game to ask further questions.
It’s getting old rehashing the same thing. I own the game and it appears my game has this some small issues as well. The be been playing the hell out of it and all seems fine. Maybe it will develop further problems or maybe it won’t. However I think we’ve officially beat this horse to death.
If you aren’t comfortable with purchasing as of yet due to this potential issue don’t. If you own a game and you see these similar issues inform your distributor and see what happens (I wouldn’t get your hopes up though).
Can we just get back to talking about how great the game is right now, scoring strategies, and cool mods!

This is important and one of the most useful ways this communication tool can be used. We are potential owners and we are lucky to have this thread to identify if this thing is a piece of shit. Imho

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

No problem with the art. I’m only flip flopping from the playfields. I’ve had some bites on my LE spot but truly don’t want to give it up if not for playing roulette.

Its gonna be a baddass game. Maybe we can send em to the distros for QC first then on our way to our places

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Does anyone know the actual shipping ETA for the LE's? I was told by my seller that it would be by the end of Aug when I pre-ordered the machine in June. I am now being told that "LE production *begins* the 2nd week of Sept." I'm curious if there's an unexpected production delay (perhaps due to the Pro issues reported) or that I've simply been misled. Stern doesn't seem to reply to their contact form so I'm hoping someone here can help provide a factual ETA. Thanks!

I was also told a slight delay. Im good with it, build em right.

#1075 4 years ago

The gameplay on JP2 is fantastic, code is getting fantastic. Gonna be a beast if they support us. Its awesome.

2 years later
#11751 2 years ago

Hiya friends-

A buddy and I have been working on a larger-lighted raptor fence for the past few months. Please take a look if ya like. Cheers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/impact-mods-lighted-raptor-fence-

9 months later
#14432 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:MUCH better then the official Stern one.

Fact

9C5FCA18-746D-453F-851E-6EA21D28B26A (resized).jpeg9C5FCA18-746D-453F-851E-6EA21D28B26A (resized).jpegDB07719C-C731-4D89-A484-A473BE03615C (resized).jpegDB07719C-C731-4D89-A484-A473BE03615C (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#17469 8 months ago

Art looks GREAT!!! More throwback to the OG vibe. More main gate, OG font under coindoor, love the trifecta if dinosaurs on the side with the weathered logo. I LOVE this package!

Owner of a modded premium-won’t be upgrading but looks incredible.

IMG_0736 (resized).jpegIMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.99
$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbutler6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.