(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rpz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3628 4 years ago

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

2 months later
#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I can’t find your topper on their website. If you check, it’s different, there is no tower like on yours.
However, 1 inch too high for me

That’s because it was a limited edition topper! It looks great installed if you can find one

FB74877C-A4CD-44B1-B183-A7A06453E3A4 (resized).jpegFB74877C-A4CD-44B1-B183-A7A06453E3A4 (resized).jpeg
#4515 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sold by tilt topper, correct?
And which HP lights did you installed? Thanks

That’s correct!

As in speaker ones? Speaker light kit ones

2 months later
#5279 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I'm so torn between this and Turtles for my next NIB. Can't separate the themes, both awesome. Love Elwin but I dunno, Turtles looks super fun. Tough call!

Might just have to go for both

#5291 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Congrats! It’s an awesome game.
Ya it should be clean. I’ll take some photos of my spiral placement tomorrow. Not sure if that will help but my feed is smooth.

If you are able to post a video too that would help, I have had to adjust it heaps and I’m sorta happy but still unsure if as good as it can be.

So far, adjusted wire form and also had to bend (very slightly) right side of right ramp. Also very important to make sure the playfield is nice and levelled!

1 week later
#5517 3 years ago
Quoted from jsitaly42:

Funds aren't the issue for me. Just trying to be realistic it might be near impossible for me to get an LE anytime soon and weighing other options vs spending hours scowering the internet every day. Appreciate the advice, might end up going this way..

Just keep searching mate, if you are set on owning an LE, something will come up. Some people are happy with the premium as it is a beautiful machine, others like or must have a Limited edition one. If you go with the premium and modding it, I’d definitely not got down the route of trying to make it look like the LE with green, etc. I’ve seen someone Here on pinside who did an awesome job and powder coated it candy orange and looked amazing, as good as the LE and only thin it didn’t have was mirrored back glass and LE plaque.

Enjoy the search!

2 months later
#6650 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

video clips custom code up and running!!!

Great work!!! Love to try out!

4 months later
#9246 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've actually created a better sign design that can be used on Mezel's raptor pit (or mine) as well as other areas such as the helipad where some people have put wiring. I sell them for $10 for 2 and they include your choice of sign on front.
You run the wire through the holes and bend in center around block to prevent rotation.
[quoted image]
Here are pics installed in my pin
[quoted image]
Looks better than seeing globs of glue on the back
[quoted image]
Here are my sign options
[quoted image]

I need this helicopter!!!! Then will also need the sign! Lol

#9375 3 years ago

Anyone has a spare matchbox helicopter they’d sell me? Please PM me if you do. thanks!!!

EB9EBE15-901C-43FB-AAFE-88DEF05BFE26 (resized).jpegEB9EBE15-901C-43FB-AAFE-88DEF05BFE26 (resized).jpeg

#9378 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Great timing, I have 2 and getting one ready to mount and have a spare.

Thanks, can you PM me details.

1 week later
#9461 3 years ago

Thought I’d try out what I’ve been meaning to do from over a year ago when I picked it up. 5050 cool whites all around.

50DFA3E7-E0AF-4B73-AFE6-6438DAC56555 (resized).jpeg50DFA3E7-E0AF-4B73-AFE6-6438DAC56555 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#9621 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I finally finished this game and man what a rush that was. Everything was on factory settings. I ended up getting 3 extra balls that really helped me reach the end. The game lasted around 40 minutes long and I didn’t even have flipper fans. Great pin!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!!! I’ve never even got close! Well done!

5 months later
#11099 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Just think how great it would be to have nothing but pro as a choice…..essentially everything would be an LE
“Limited Edition”

No, essentially EVERYTHING would be a PRO…

1 year later
#15334 1 year ago

BEST GAME EVER!

7FAAA896-9FB7-4AA5-B445-977631C7DDD4 (resized).jpeg7FAAA896-9FB7-4AA5-B445-977631C7DDD4 (resized).jpeg

#15336 1 year ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Talk about Pimped up pinballs
But do I guess correctly that you don't have anti-reflective glass?

You guess incorrectly! All my machines have anti reflective glass

2 months later
#16065 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I'm in the club! I traded my Ghostbusters premium which I had played solidly for 4 years for a nice JP premium.
I hired a pro for 6 weeks a few years back and to be honest I was a little underwhelmed by it given it's reputation. However, over the years after hearing continuously how good this game is I thought why don't I try a premium to see if it grabs me. In the short few days I've had it, I can safely say the premium extras have made a big difference. The T-Rex really makes the game - just dominates the playfield (as it should), and the raptor pen is a fantastic addition.
Look forward to (re)learning all the rules and getting those shots dialled in!
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club!!!

1 month later
#16210 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Got an LE today!!!!
I had a premium. Is the LE T-Rex supposed to be green? My Premium T-Rex is brown.
Thanks! I'm excited!!

Pretty sure they were all green to begin with then they run out and started to use brown. Green for the win! Welcome to the LE club! Best pin ever!

1 month later
#16488 11 months ago

Hi Guys,

Thought I’d share this as I was surprised a mod like this didn’t exist already.
Recently got an insider connected for my JPLE and IMDNLE and could not dislike the red decal that goes on the plate more.

After discussing my suggestion with Mr_Tantrum and getting all the sizes perfectly, he made me some decals that go on this plate, and make a huge difference.

Here is a pic of before and after, I’m sure if anyone was interested Mr_Tantrum would be able to hook you up!

IMG_6072 (resized).jpegIMG_6072 (resized).jpegIMG_6073 (resized).jpegIMG_6073 (resized).jpegIMG_6074 (resized).jpegIMG_6074 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rpz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=rpz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.