(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,294 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider royale-w-cheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2172 4 years ago
Quoted from Phillyaudio:

I´ve orderd one of the last available JP Le for Germany today It will arrives in about 2 weeks...
My number i will let you know soon...

Cool. please post in my thread or DM me to add to our list. Thanks. We have only one pin that has checked in outside North America. Waiting on our mates in Euro Land and Oz.

Congrats.

#2173 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Joined the club today with LE #128! RAWR!!!

I will add you to the list in my thread. 128 checking in.

Congrats and enjoy.

Here is the link for others to post if you wish. Big Party in Vegas one day with all 500 owners...we can dream..lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/28

Have a great day guys.

#2230 4 years ago

Amber rods are in stock, was a little glitch. Order away.

#2234 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Still showing sold out when you go to checkout.

Wow....they must be blowing these out. I just ordered a little while ago.

#2244 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I stood in front of that game at expo this weekend and that stripe paint job is just too much

I like just the lock down bar. All the other stuff not too much...

#2247 4 years ago

Police tape...lol

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Pretty sweet!! I like that the vials are exposed and flash with the light show.

Agreed.

#2254 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I stood in front of that game at expo this weekend and that stripe paint job is just too much

Yeah some of his others thou were nice.

#2277 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It would seem that plugin on the board should allow for those to be controlled lights. It would be nice it they did some controlled flashing or something concerning the amber build up or collection or something. Not a big thing, as people aren't going to be looking at their shooter knobs while playing, but if a little code would add some link between the amber shooter rod and the amber component in gameplay.....why not?

I like that idea.

1 week later
#2422 4 years ago

Anyone happen to know when Stern is restocking the Amber shooter knob?
And for those that got it, what are your thoughts? How was the installation?

Been waiting awhile and no email when it's shipping. I did get my shooter plate light from Canada so just waiting on it to install both at same time.

I think I will give them a call.

#2426 4 years ago

Anyone happen to know when Stern is restocking the Amber shooter knob?
And for those that got it, what are your thoughts? How was the installation?

Called Stern and also emailed..same answer....out of stock. They said it's a 2 week time frame before they can ship.

#2429 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Did you guys order direct from Stern?
I ordered from Little Shop of Games back in August and haven’t gotten mine yet. I’ve emailed them twice and they claim to have not received them yet.

They must be waiting also to resell them.

I bought from Stern, saw one on the tour I did and had to have one.

#2431 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Probably, I’ll hang onto my order for a few more weeks as I got in when they had them listed at $79.99. Now I see they are $139.99

Heck yes, what a savings...wish you bought 5. lol

#2435 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I just re-imaged my SD card to 0.91 from scratch, and a bunch of issues were resolved. Raptor hits were doing nothing, the switch test didn't work at all, and I was hearing weird sounds throughout the game. All fixed!

Great News!!!!

#2436 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I’m sure all is well and I’ll get it in time. I’m just being impatient lol

Same here!!

#2498 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I am loving my new Jurassic Park Pro, super fun and great flow once you dial in your shots. I installed my new Amber shooter rod that I make and it looks great. A real Crane Fly in the middle of the honey colored resin shooter goes with the games theme. I refined the design , and finished up another batch of shooter rods. These are really tough to make, 1st poured into a mold halfway, then plop in a fly (oh so carefully ), mount to a high speed lathe (very dangerous ), shaped into an egg shape, then polished with a multitude of sandpapers and finally polishing. Are we done...nope. The base is grinded down , polished and drilled , then glued for a shooter rod. So ..I can see the delay from Stern. Mine are available now in limited quantities. Other cool Dino mods as well. I hope you like them. Chuck
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern/products/jurassic-park-amber-with-mosquito-shooter-stern[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like your items...ordering some trees , a few goats and some birds today.

1 week later
#2674 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Cool!
Where did you get the striped speaker grills?

I bought the entire sticker bundle..looks great. Dont forget to get the ramp stickers. Makes a huge difference.

The lock bar one is a must.

cards (resized).jpgcards (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2793 4 years ago

F'ng pinball!
After getting 464M on the very first ball, I crapped the bed on the next 3 balls and ended at 530M!

I cant seem to break 600 mil. What the hell am I doing wrong. lol

#2796 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Nothing! lol
It'll "just happen" at some point. I lucked out and couldn't miss my shots (I usually brick them a lot), stacked a few modes then started chaos mb. WOW. My score doubled in no time and I ended with 1.2B+
It also depends on what settings ppl change on their games, such as unlimited EBs, EB award instead of credit, multiple replay levels. It's difficult to compare if you don't know what settings have been changed.
A 3-ball per game can quickly turn into an 7-8-9 ball game depending on those settings.
If you have everything on factory defaults then it's much harder!
As for me, it's MY game, I paid for it, I will do what I want (like open the goodie bag and change settings). I have it set to award EBs instead of credits.
Cheers!

Thanks Mike, gonna go follow your lead.

Now how do I fix my issue with Luci? She's pissed man. haha

#2799 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Tell me about it! My 10-year-old son has the GC on five of my eight machines. Chafes my ass.......

He might just get all 8, then you will be hurting.

#2907 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Does the update overwrite GC and high scores?

not on mine...saved them

2 months later
#3966 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I love how Stern keeps releasing new code for this game but I also hate taking off the backglass to complete the update. I am always scared that I might drop or break it. To prevent having to take it off for an update, I just installed a USB extension cable that will allow me to complete an update without removing the backglass. Here is the 90 degree USB cable that I used. I think it is a great upgrade/insurance for $8
amazon.com link »[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Someone posted a cool usb option up front on the front where you would put a vol mod and it was a nicely done....looked great. No more taking off the back glass. I also hate taking that off on my LE . My spot is taken with a vol mod but if not I would do it in a heart beat.

#3969 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I think this is just one of those things I can't get my head around. Why not run a $7 USB extension cable from the backbox, down through the cabinet (along with the coin door wire harness) to the back of the coin door? Would a front USB port add to the visual appeal of the game? I can see it being more convenient up on the back of the coin door, but putting it on the outside of the cabinet.....I just don't get.
amazon.com link »

It’s looked clean and like it was meant to be there. Al was hidden as it was just a cm from the front . If you saw a pic that would help . I am sure it was a $5.00 part from someone .

#3989 4 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Asked my distributor, Cointaker, about my order for a JP premium and they said it should ship next week! I hope this stays true, will be bummed if it does get delayed till April as stated earlier. Especially since there were other vendors that still had them in stock when I ordered, but I like dealing with cointaker for all my LEDs so I decided to keep my business with them. This is my first NIB pin. Excited and stressed about if and when it will come!

Bought my first two NIB from CoinTaker .

Great folks and also have loads of mods all in one place to go broke. Haha .

I should just send them 1k deposit to hold for my next machine whatever that will be in 2020.

If you encounter any problems they will fix it immediately .

Yes I am a fan !!!!

#4047 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Totally agree. The audio on this game is also awesome. The wildly cheap default speakers on the Premium sounds good, however if you want stunning results, pick up a PinWoofer system. You won't be disappointed.[quoted image][quoted image]

Pinwoofer Super kit is all I use. 3rd pin installed and always amazed at the crispy clear sounds and the sub. Holy sub . Pin moves across the room. Lol.

4 months later
#5795 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

WooHoo! Pinball browser is back!! Got my Shoot Again animation going again...along with my missle hit and miss custom graphics audio and extra smack sound on the ball save screen
Click the shared link to see my final edits
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7aL6b5jq5DrPwb9p9

[quoted image]

nice....I want. lol.

4 months later
#8041 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

PBL BrightButtons are installed. These are not really yellow (photo doesn't do the real color justice), but an amber color which is an exact match to the color of the pop caps.
https://www.pinballlife.com/britebuttons-illuminated-flipper-button-set-for-jjp-wizard-of-oz-and-hobbit-pinball-machines.html
[quoted image]

Leg bolts next? for a nice little touch of color.

#8044 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

And you thought bird poop in the eye was bad.
[quoted image]

HAHA.....Lockbar accent from tilt ??

#8046 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The clear dome lens by the control room was blinding. I've seen others replace it with green, but I went with yellow and like it much better. Still bright, but muted enough to not blind you.
[quoted image]

Here’s what I went with .

C87C5584-0DB0-4F1E-B3AC-71E729CF66EF (resized).jpegC87C5584-0DB0-4F1E-B3AC-71E729CF66EF (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#9371 3 years ago

I am back and so IN. I PM'ed you as well.

I must have 50 items from you on all my 4 machines that have passed thru my hands. HHAAH. Great work on all items..

Tantrum is a sticker, cards, magnets expert . If you guys want to see some of my items on my machines let me know.

#9376 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone has a spare matchbox helicopter they’d sell me? Please PM me if you do. thanks!!!
[quoted image]

Great timing, I have 2 and getting one ready to mount and have a spare.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,200 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider royale-w-cheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=royale-w-cheese and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.