(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#205 4 years ago

got mine yesterday

20190814_191003 (resized).jpg20190814_191003 (resized).jpg20190814_193946 (resized).jpg20190814_193946 (resized).jpg
#216 4 years ago

The Pinball Dudes in Jupiter Florida. Great store , great people .Drove to the store to pick it up .

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Awesome!! May I ask who you ordered through? And was it shipped or did you pick it up?

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Cons:
not really >-Poor lighting in the middle made it dark and hard to see. I would probably add a couple of spots to center to better illuminate the playfield.

Yes but will probably be fixed for short animation >-Pop up in the return lane? Who thought of this? It stops ball in middle of return lane for explanation of mode, absolutely terrible and it kills flow. I thought I could cancel animation with pushing both flipper buttons-but no it makes you wait. That should be the first thing they correct in code update. Good thing is-it is easily fixed with code update(hopefully).

Yes but don't care for toys qualities> -T-Rex looks cheap as hell. Greg with SDTM was correct that this toy looks like it was purchased from the dollar store. Super cheap looking and it would be one of the first things I swap out with a real detailed T-Rex

Looks fine >-Truck with newton ball also looks cheap. I thought about trying to switch out with a real metal cast version but it is a one off Gomez design and it is portrayed in most of the animations-so I would have to keep it and live with it. Wish is was metal instead of plastic(just looks cheap).

Yes,Pinball Browser/Dont care > -Call-outs are a bit hillbilly and animations are sub-par. I would have preferred clips from the movies-like what Ritchie did with Star Wars.

Game theme not my thing but the gameplay decided the purchase / Great fun to make the combo's and not thinking i will be bored anytime soon

1 week later
#636 4 years ago

The secret Skill shot is in it. If you miss the regular shot . or do not get the ball up the uturn ramp at helicopter all you need do to score secret skill shot is the O shot (right orbit shot) and you will receive 8 million for the secret skill shot . =)

1 week later
#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

"This is a UNIX system...you know this". Wondering if others have noticed this change too.

with the out of the box code it had said both / Unix and Spike. so there were multiple sound clips just saying diff stuff. then when update , it was the same .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 14.95
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
12,000 (OBO)
$ 12,999.99
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=pinfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.