(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,321 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7377 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peanuts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is the club thread for the pro, the LE club thread from earlier last week that predated this one has been unlocked as well.

It could be usefull yo unlink Premium and LE editions games from this thread in order to attenuate the confusion with the other thread?

#50 4 years ago

I really hope that the track "Las Gaviotas", which is the soundtrack used in the film during the appointment between Nerdy and Dodson will be included in one of the modes of the pinball machine. It would be insane.

1 week later
#202 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I recieved some powder coat swatches in the mail today along with a sample of green edge trim. I took a couple different angles to try and catch the metallic in them. What color you all like?[quoted image][quoted image]

The darkest one is my favorite.

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

[quoted image]

Did you catch a T-Rex that you caged?

#281 4 years ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

You talking about Terry? He's my friend. He came over to help. He couldn't reach the flippers though...

Nice catch in any case!

#359 4 years ago

New code :

V0.87.0 - August 21, 2019
=========================
- Match - added Jurassic Park themed match sequence
- Bonus - Rescues scoring increased from 150K to 200K
- Bonus - Dino Captures scoring increased from 500K to 750K
- Bonus - DNA Combo scoring increased from 250K to 400K
- Left Inlane Up-Post - fixed an issue where the post would come up when starting Feed T-Rex Hurry Up when it was not supposed to
- Helicopter Shot - plunged shot filter will now only filter out the first shot
- Attract Mode - updated attract mode looping videos to have more variety and added more beauty shot videos
- Attract Mode - Last Game Scores and Game Over screen have been finalized
- Spinner - scoring base value for spins increased from 5K to 30K
- Super Spinner - multiplier decreased from 3X to 2X
- Super Spinner - perk will now boost +2X instead of +1X
- Super Spinner - activation sound updated
- Super Spinner - super spinner spin sound updated
- DNA Combos - each combo now awards 1M + 1M times number of DNA Combos collected
- DNA Combos - award text for display effect re-laid out and added explanation text
- Smart Missile - scoring increased from 5M to 15M point award until smart missile award functionality is finalized
- Raptor Locks - difficulty adjustments have been finalized
- Raptor Locks - music track has been added when you are one shot away from starting Raptor Tri-ball
- T-Rex Spellout - difficulty curve implemented
- T-Rex Spellout - adding instruction text
- T-Rex Event Ready - added new light shows to draw attention to T-Rex shot on left ramp
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - text laid out properly and added instructions to the background for what shots do
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - scores have been increased each shot you make a lit shot that resets the hurry up
- T-Rex Multiball - fast flashing insert for multiplier eligible shot is always flashing red
- T-Rex Multiball - added intro animation and sfx
- T-Rex Multiball - added total animation and sfx
- T-Rex Chase - added mode total animation and sfx
- T-Rex Chase - added TIME BONUS information line to mode total
- T-Rex Rampage - now scores 2M for the initial shot of the sequence and multipliers are shown in the awards
- T-Rex Rampage - initial shot now has text to explain details about combo multiplier shots
- T-Rex Encounter - added TIME BONUS information line to mode total
- King of the Island - added more text and UI icons for switch countdown to next award
- King of the Island - fixed an issue where the mode was not resetting it's award values between plays properly
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where background text would disappear
- Chaos Multiball - cannot be started until other multiball's grace periods have expired (no stacking)
- Control Room Select - better selection choreography and wait for intro to complete before starting up-post warning
- Restore Power - initial spinner build display effect added
- System Boot - fixed an issue where the final shot was awarding 0 points instead of the total of all combo shots
- Advance Paddock - M-A-P spellout can now be progressed in timed modes
- Advance Paddock - now Left Ramp arrow blinks to indicate Advance Paddock is lit
- Paddock Bounty - all paddock specific dinosaur capture animations have been completed
- Paddock Bonuty - fixed an issue with the UI screens reporting the wrong paddock bounty score value
- Paddock Map - LCD looping map animation updated along with polished Truck and Path overlays
- Paddock Map - paddock info displayed with both truck's direction choices so an informed decision to shoot the truck or advance can be made
- Paddock Map - fixed an issue with spelling error for Stegosaurus paddock
- Paddock Map - first two possible paddock's helicopter shot will not time out
- Paddock Map - Ankylosaurus and Triceratops now spot the helicopter shot on trap target awards the same as Gallimimus and Brachiosaurus do
- Jurassic Perks - implemented EASIER INLANES perk
- Jurassic Perks - implemented EASIER LOOPS perk
- Jurassic Perks - implemented BOOST TIMERS perk (+8 seconds to Playfield X, mode, and multiball ball saver timers)
- Supply Drop - "Trap Lit" award now also spots the helicopter shot when you are in a paddock that is supposed to spot that shot for trap target awards
- Callouts - added Skill Shot speech
- Callouts - added followup speech for "You're Entering X Paddock" highlighting the number of rescues available
- Callouts - added award speech to all Control Room mode awards
- Callouts - added player (n) is up! speech and nag speech for inactivity
- Callouts - added time is running out callouts for timed modes
- Callouts - added fossil collection speech
- Callouts - added more jackpot callouts for multiball modes
- Sound Effects - many new sound effects added throughout the game
- Shaker Motor - adding more shaker motor events and choreographed shakes timed to many display effects
- High Score Tables - fixed an issue with a Minimum High Score adjustment value being lowered to keep all High Score adjustments in range
- High Score Tables - the above fix will cause all High Score values to be reset to factory default
- High Score Enter Initials - LCD interface updated to add Jurassic Park themed fonts and backgrounds
- High Score Enter Initials - music added during initials entry and sound effects adjusted
- Audits - game audits have been added for all Paddock Enter / Completions

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'T-REX - SPELLOUT STARTS HURRYUP' - defaults to YES, which will start the Feed T-Rex Hurry Up on spellout completion, change to NO to always allow a choice of which T-Rex mode to start via Truck
- added 'T-REX - SPELLOUT DIFFICULTY' - defaults to MEDIUM, controls how hard and how many times the Truck needs to be hit to award a letter
- changed 'RAPTOR TARGET INIT. COMPLETIONS' - defaults to 1 raptor target set completion to light raptor lock
- removed 'T-REX SPELLOUT START DIFFICULTY'
- removed 'RAPTOR GATE MORE HITS EACH START'
- removed 'RAPTOR LOCKS DIFFICULTY'

- System - Updated to V2.33

V0.86.0 - August 7, 2019
========================
- Fixed an issue for european coin door not triggering switches properly
- Fixed an issue with the coin door gi not lighting in attract mode

V0.85.0 - August 5, 2019
========================
- Initial release.

#381 4 years ago

Jurassic Park Pro flyer available :
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Jurassic-Park-PRO-Flyer.pdf
Jurassic-Park-PRO-Flyer.pdfJurassic-Park-PRO-Flyer.pdf

#382 4 years ago

Jurassic Park Premium flyer available : https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Jurassic-Park-PREM-Flyer.pdf

Jurassic-Park-PREM-Flyer.pdfJurassic-Park-PREM-Flyer.pdf
#413 4 years ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

Little Shop of Games has both the Amber Shooter Rod and Side Armor up for preorder.
https://littleshopofgames.com/?s=park&post_type=product[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, but the Shooter Rod is now $139.00...

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Glad I placed my order with them when they were $79.00

Me too

#588 4 years ago

I've extensivelly listen to the sounds of the game code v0.87 with Pinball Browser. I've found 6 callouts (there's probably more) from Nedry/Wayne Knight, I don't know if they're all used in the game for now. I wish they have recorded some custom ones with Wayne Knight to complete the original ones.

There are plenty of stunning sound effects, congratulations to Stern's team on this point.

Some of the tracks form Ken Hale fit almost well with the John Williams ones, but more iconic soundracks from the first trilogy could be include to improve the theme integration on the audio side:

Jurassic Park - 20th Anniversary Original Motion Picture Soundtrack:
20 - Hungry Raptor

The Lost World: Jurassic Park - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack:
1 - The Lost World
4 - The Hunt
9 - The Raptors Appear

Jurassic Park III - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack:
8 - Tiny Pecking Pteranodons
9 - Billy Oblivion
16 - Big Hat, No Cattle

Misc from Jurassic Park:
Madacy Mariachi Band - Las Gaviotas

PS : I think that this game is an home run, there's no doubt. The audio part is the weak point but that can be fixed in future releases.

1 week later
#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Done! I wish the lighting was better. It looks amazing in person.[quoted image]

One of my favorite custom powdercoat

#1245 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

I suspect this one was a proto/ early production premium they had at the offices.

I also think that is a proto because the letters on the CHAOS inserts seem to be black.

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Hopefully an updated code comes out soon.

I imagine that Stern will release one for the launch parties begining next week...

1 week later
#1454 4 years ago

As posted in the Premium/LE thread, the playfield has been modified around the posts in order to limit (perhaps) pooling and chipping :
70679728_2488506681229669_3450763603928416256_o (1) (resized).jpg70679728_2488506681229669_3450763603928416256_o (1) (resized).jpg

#1461 4 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Modified from the factory by Stern? If so, in what way? Backing off the clear coat or a change in the post?

It's a playfield from a Jurassic Park LE. It's from factory. See, there's no artwork around the posts, the wood is visible.

834e5902b3ec3128f0f3b5ddbda9a13a873181f0_2 (resized).jpg834e5902b3ec3128f0f3b5ddbda9a13a873181f0_2 (resized).jpg
#1473 4 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Can you tell if there's still clearcoat there, or did they back off the clear along with the ink?

I don't know for now.

#1477 4 years ago

Pro cabinet close-up from Johnny Crap's Instagram page
68942974_818937361841308_1063667738924796229_n (resized).jpg68942974_818937361841308_1063667738924796229_n (resized).jpg

#1489 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello All,
Just picked up a JP Pro. Build Date 9/11. Looks like Pooling issue has been addressed.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great news!

#1490 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jaws - Jurrasic Park
Grandpa - Munsters
Furry Hats - Guardians
Donut - Star Wars (formerly Cinnabun)
Toys - Aerosmith
Shark - Batman66
Harold - Ghostbusters
Dudes - WWE
Politico - Game of Thrones
Dinner Time - Walking Dead
Bill - Star Trek
Biscuit - Mustang
Grinder - AC/DC
Star - Kiss
Not sure what Marlin turned out to be and I heard Maiden may have been Egypt

Deadpool had codename "Guy"

#1495 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Problem is how to make sure you get a new one. That is why I always said Build Datr should be in the box. I got mine from Melissa at Cointaker. She literally got some in yesterday.

The serial that's on the box could be a good indicator to find a poolingproof playfield.

#1568 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jurassic park short film released today by universal studios.

Thank for this post! This reminds me how much the The Lost World main theme is lacking on JP2.

#1639 4 years ago

Flip n' Out Twitch Stream for JP2 LE is up :
http://www.twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

1 week later
#1794 4 years ago

From Keith Elwin today on Tilt Forums, about JP :

"Stuff nobody cares about right now become huge in the next update (Fossils, smart missile and especially super supply drops)"

That sounds great!

#1802 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

playing great out of the box except for the instruction card. May just leave it this way.
I really should have done a better job in 10th grade Spanish.
[quoted image]

There's nothing wrong. It's a JP game and Spanish is the main language in Costa Rica.

#1834 4 years ago

Launch Party at Logan Arcade :

1 week later
#1986 4 years ago

Form Keith Elwin on Tilt Forum :

"Enjoy your last day of bringing X into trex base jackpot "

So, a game code update is coming today (or tomorrow, depending of timezone)! I have the feeling that this one could be the larger one since the release of the machine.

#2003 4 years ago

Amber Frenzy modes are coming

#2007 4 years ago

Game Code V0.90 is available :

V0.90.0 - October 9, 2019
============================
- Fossils - all fossils can now be collected
- Fossils - fossils sets now give awards when collected
- Smart Missile - display effect priority improvements during multiball
- Smart Missile - 3 second countdown now allows you to select from 1 of 6 awards with the action button, you are choosing the award that will be collected if you successfully hit the pop target
- Smart Missile - choice that is on the screen when countdown expires is the selected award
- Smart Missile - all choices also give 10M points + 5M points each successful smart missile, in addition to one of the choices below when the award is collected
- Smart Missile - choice 1 - Complete Chaos OR Super Supply Drop (when Chaos is lit or started already)
- Smart Missile - choice 2 - Clear Paddock (when in a Paddock) OR Super Combos
- Smart Missile - choice 3 - one of the following: +5 Rescues / +10 Rescues / Raptor Multiball / Extra Ball / Fossil / Super Escape
- Smart Missile - choice 4 - one of the following: +5 Rescues / +10 Rescues / Raptor Multiball / Extra Ball / Fossil / Super Escape
- Smart Missile - choice 5 - 25M Points
- Smart Missile - choice 6 - Abort - cancels the smart missile launch to save for later (shoot Truck to re-light inlane)
- Smart Missile - more awards may be added in future updates
- Amber Targets / Slings / Ramps / Pops - now start a timer that allow you to hit that shot for a 1X amber award
- Amber Targets / Slings / Ramps / Pops - added total screens for each
- Super Supply Drop - no longer cycles forever, it is a limited number of awards that can only be given once per game
- Super Supply Drop - removed Super Combos from the random awards eligible, this has been moved to Smart Missile
- Super Supply Drop - removed Fossil award, this has been moved to Smart Missile
- Super Supply Drop - removed 30M award... not needed since there are point awards for Loop Awards in between each Super Supply Drop being lit
- Escape - added display effect for Escape Ball Save
- Loop Rule - adjusted thresholds for loop awards, first one is 3 and then every 5
- Easier Loop Awards Perk - fixed an issue where perk was only adjusting the first award threshold and not later award thresholds
- Easier Inlanes Perk - fixed an issue where perk was only adjusting the first award threshold and not later award thresholds
- Boost Amber Perk - gives a one time increase to the amber bonus of 1M (in addition to the +15K per pop bumper hit)
- M-A-P Spellout - added light shows for collecting, completing, and lit on the back panel lights
- Advance Paddock - when next paddock is lit the sign lamp will now flash
- 2X Playfield - added light shows when 2X playfield is lit and started
- Multiballs - fixed an issue where totals wouldn't show up on double drains
- Raptor Locks - fixed an issue with multiplayer games where lock progress could be changed by other players lighting lock
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixed an issue where the first Super Jackpot you hit could be hit multiple times even though it was not lit anymore
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixed an issue in background lamp effect where the 'S' light in chaos phase would stick on when the shot was not lit anymore
- Raptor Tri-Ball - 2x multiplier timer no longer uses score frame timer, lamp effect on raptor pit flasher now times down with a flash effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added instructional text to the background display effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - total video added along with sound effects
- Raptor Tri-Ball - jackpot sound effects are louder
- Chaos Spellout - fixed an issue where the chaos letter award light show would play twice sometimes
- Chaos Spellout - chaos letter lightshow no longer turns GI off
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the 'Ball Added!' text was not showing up on the display when being awarded
- Restore Power - added spinner flasher effects when spinner is hit
- Control Room Modes - added instructional text to background display effect
- T-Rex Event Modes - when T-Rex Event is ready the sign lamp will now flash
- T-Rex Event Modes - added instructional text to background display effect
- T-Rex Event Modes - fixed an issue in multiplayer games where restarting a game could cause the second player to skip his Feed T-Rex / T-Rex multiball
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - now collected when the ramp entry opto is crossed
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - added background lamp effects when running
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - added sound effects for hitting boost shots while the hurry up is running
- T-Rex Multiball - added new mode start lamp / shaker motor effects
- T-Rex Multiball - fixed an issue where the game would crash after getting Super Jackpot and X Eligible Jackpot on the same Left Ramp shot and continuing the multiplier increase until the Helipad shot
- King of the Island - updated the sound effect for jackpots
- Pteranodon Attack - added background lamp effects when running
- Pteranodon Attack - timer no longer pauses for pop bumper hits
- Bonus - now kills other sound effects so the bonus count up doesn't conflict with other sounds
- Tilt Warning - tilt warning display effect / sound no longer truncates
- Sound - sound fx mix has been adjusted
- Shaker Motor - shaker adjustments for MINIMAL, MODERATE, and LONG have been adjusted a bit lower
- Attract Mode - tutorial videos for main game objectives have been added
- Attract Mode - lock out the action button from playing no credits sound over and over
- Switches - fixed an issue with SIXTH COIN SLOT now properly associated with the 6th switch instead of the 5th switch
- Switches - corrected the wire color for the 6th coin switch

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'KOTI MB BALL SAVE TIMER' - defaults to 30 instead of 20, max has changed to 40 instead of 30
- changed 'LIGHT ESCAPE TIMER DECREASE' - defaults to 5 instead of 4
- changed 'LIGHT ESCAPE TIMER MINIMUM' - defaults to 5 instead of 6

- System - Updated to V2.35
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.52.0

- Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.

#2084 4 years ago

Optional art blades from Stern :
IMG_0514-e1570829451551-1024x456 (resized).jpgIMG_0514-e1570829451551-1024x456 (resized).jpg
Available at Littleshopofgames

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

First topper sighting??? I’m disappointed[quoted image][quoted image]

I have seen the same in France at a show, the vendor confirmed me that it's NOT the optional topper for JP2 :
20190922_131419 (resized).jpg20190922_131419 (resized).jpg

#2093 4 years ago

Keith Elwin's new rules :

71902437_10157777389140555_4379022297063751680_o (resized).jpg71902437_10157777389140555_4379022297063751680_o (resized).jpg72810002_10157777392590555_325285610224877568_o (resized).jpg72810002_10157777392590555_325285610224877568_o (resized).jpg72821934_10157777387825555_4383925221275467776_o (resized).jpg72821934_10157777387825555_4383925221275467776_o (resized).jpg
#2106 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yes, but it's still slowly indenting the lane.
Also, can anyone with an LE confirm if I'm missing a bolt and nut on the helicopter blade?[quoted image]

No, it's a ballast so that the blades always stop in the same position. Nothing is missing.

#2107 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I think it might be missing a nut, because I found one in the box after I took the game out!

No, it's a ballast so that the blades always stop in the same position. Nothing is missing, all LE are like that.

#2129 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Have any owners installed new green or orange replacement rubbers on your JP? (ie: Titans).
Would be interested in seeing a pic as thinking of installing a set.
Thanks!

+1 for the Orange ones

#2133 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

peanuts: Did you install a set of orange pf rubbers?
Clear is a good option as well but leaning towards a the green or orange to complement the pf art.

No, I haven't install that, but I would like to see one. I'd like to go with orange Super Bands for the flippers and the posts, and clear for the rest.

3 weeks later
#2551 4 years ago

The making of:

3 months later
#4000 4 years ago

New game code!

V1.00.0 - February 19, 2020
===========================
- When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth - added a new Ultra Wizard Mode that is started if you complete Visitor Center, Museum Mayhem, Secure Control Room and Escape Nublar
- Escape Nublar - added intro blowoff when you press both flipper buttons
- Escape Nublar - extra balls awarded after starting Escape Nublar will award consolation points (15M)
- Escape Nublar Challenge - initial path you are spotted is determined by the direction of the Truck when the mode starts
- Visitor Center - fixed an issue where the Inlane Up Post would not come up to catch ball during a Fossil award / Tilt warning
- DNA Combos - now enabled
- DNA Combos - sound effect will now happen the moment the combo is achieved, the display effect may be queued up and displayed later if necessary
- DNA Combos - some of the harder combos have been made easier (check Instant Info for details)
- Super Combos - now score 5X instead of 3X
- Perfect Paddock - added a bonus 2x paddock bounty if all the staff is rescued from a paddock
- Super Combos - added new compy attack videos for super combos
- Instant Info - updated Rescues info page to track current percentage of staff rescued
- Instant Info - added instant info page to track DNA combos and how to collect them
- Instant Info - added instant info page to track Wildcard Fossils collected and how to collect them
- Skill Shot - added Ultra Super Skill Shot which starts a special hidden feature for that player's game
- Skill Shot - added MXV Skill Shot
- High Score Tables - added When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth Champion
- High Score Tables - added Skill Shot Champion
- High Score Tables - added DNA Champion
- Raptor Tower Combos - fixed an issue where the tower combo text was occasionally being formatted improperly
- Action Button - fixed an issue where the lockdown button would turn green with no credits in the game
- Speech - fixed an issue where instruction speech could be heard after end ball
- Credit / Partial Credit Sounds - updated sound effects

- System - Updated to V2.44.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.57.0
- Updated 10 band graphic EQ to have 15 slider settings (was 120) above/below the
neutral center line.
- Rename Util->Volume->Speaker Balance to Speaker Fade. This adjusts the volume
levels of the cabinet (front) and backbox (back) speakers. The term Balance
was misleading and implied adjusting the level of the left and right backbox speakers.

- Adjustment Changes:
- removed 'NUBLAR CHALLENGE ON START PRESS' in favor of Standard Adjustment 'GAME MODE ON START' in the SPI adjustments. Defaults to STANDARD, set to CHALLENGE to always start Escape Nublar Challenge on start button press.

4 months later
#5835 3 years ago

New game code:

V1.02.0 - July 8th, 2020
===========================
- DNA Combos - Added awards for completing DNA combos:
- Extra ball is lit at (adjustable) 8 DNA combos
- Wildcard fossil is awarded for completing all 11 DNA combos
- Escape Nublar Challenge - Added "COMPETITION CHALLENGE" option to play Escape Nublar with randomness removed, access by holding both flippers and selecting.
- Rescues will appear in the same order each time:
- Left Ramp & Right Ramp (Visitor's Center)
- Spinner & Tower (plus Helipad and Control Room if dino was not captured)
- Helipad, Control Room, and Right Loop (plus Left Ramp and Right Ramp if dino was not captured)
- Rescues will then start at the left most shots and move around the playfield clockwise three positions
- Exit (red arrow) phase has these changes:
- Finding the correct exit will happen after a certain number of attempts:
- 1 shot:
- VISITOR'S CENTER, PTERANODON, VELOCIRAPTOR
- 2 shots:
- COMPSOGNATHUS, STEGOSAURUS, SPINOSAURUS
- 3 shots:
- TYRANASAURUS_REX, ANKYLOSAURUS, TRICERATOPS
- 4 shots:
- DILOPHOSAURUS, BRACHIOSAURUS, GALLIMIMUS
- The Raptor Pen back target will count as 2 exit shots
- The Pops Target will count as 3 exit shots
- Smart Missile - fixed an issue where the Left Inlane Up Post would not be held up for Smart Missile when the T-Rex was attempting to catch a ball
- Chaos Multiball - added callouts for 2x and 4x Chaos Hurry Up (truck facing left = 2x, double scoring active = 2x)
- Chaos Multiball - total now includes the hurry up value
- Raptor Multiball - added callouts for 2x, 4x, and 8x Raptor Super Jackpots (ball locked in raptor pen = 2x, double scoring active = 2x, raptor perk = 2x)
- Escape - improve ball save handling on left outlane during certain modes
- Combos - Added combo indicator (red flasher above 2x target) that pulses while combo is active
- High Score Tables - added Top Paleontologist (Fossil Champ) award
- High Score Tables - fixed DNA Champ award to allow most recent full dna collection to show on high scores
- Invalid Frenzy - added more additional names to the list of error names
- Game Restart - added callouts when starting a new game through Start Button Hold
- Powerup - power up sequence now shows game name and actual PRO / PREM / LE model
- Topper - fixing an issue with topper letters where power cycling with 12 letters lit would cause the Topper Mode to not be able to be started
- Sound Test - added 'Welcome to Jurassic Park' full track to sound test

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'DNA COMBOS EXTRA BALL' - defaults to 8, min / max: 11, when this number of DNA combos is collected you will light Extra Ball

- System - Updated to V2.53
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.62.0
- Update TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment to ensure a minimal ballsaver even after
the target game time is met.
- Do not display LOCATING NODE BOARD at boot when coin door interlock switch
has disabled node board power.
- Improve backbox and cabinet audio synchronization.
- Update the HSTD reset counter when the Standard Adjustment is changed

2 years later
#14765 1 year ago

New Game Code ! (mainly Home Team feature)

V1.6.0 - July 29th, 2022
========================
- Insider Connected - Home Team

The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

- Insider Connected - fix issue with awarding the Perfect Paddock achievement when the Dinosaur was captured before the last worker
- Insider Connected - prompt Player to log in when not already logged in when there is not a valid playfield yet
- Insider Connected - adjustments to Game Over screen for use with Insider Connected
- Escape - fix issue with using the outlane save when the system ball saver is active
- Invalid Frenzy - add a few more error messages
- Attract - fixed an issue with long pricing string combinations

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed "TARGET GAME TIME" default to 1:45
- changed "DNA COMBOS EXTRA BALL" default from 8 to 6 to match what the PRO version of the code does
- changed "IC GOAT MANIA SUPER SUPPLY DROP" to default to NO when the competition install is made
- removed "ATTRACT ADD PLAYERS" will always prompt for adding players

- System - Updated to V3.20.0 on OS: V2.6.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.

- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.

- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count

- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0

- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

- Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open position.

- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

13,200 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peanuts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=peanuts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.