(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10852 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Nice work! If the tape doesn't stay in place on the ball guide, you could put the tape on the opto on the inside of the orbit (under the right ramp)

I think the tape is below the contact point of the ball if you do it correctly.

1 month later
#11187 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Here’s a shot of the carbon fiber protectors that Cliffy makes
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So do these protectors go over the existing metal flap? My entry to both those shots is a little flaky.

1 month later
#11653 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

The vendor that I bought my game from told me that the movie code is why Stern went with the WIFI bullshit. You can no longer write your own code or update it on your own or add songs, the people that own some Led Zeppelin songs are pissed that people are installing their songs on the game. You can do nothing to the code at all to any game. I think its funny. Im waiting for them to tell people thy have to remove the custom code from the games that have it. The way I see it, my game is worth more.

That’s too bad. It made JP a masterpiece. And Star Wars, etc.

#11656 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

What did they do to Star Wars? Is it as good as the JP mod?

Yeah. Just more legendary music. The one I got is amazing.

#11661 2 years ago

Yeah the price increase sucks. Do you know if the new machines will ship with the wifi “upgrade”? I haven’t even played the original code, so I can’t say if that’s bad or not.

#11699 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

So do I. I just wish I was better at the game so I could see more of the video.
Hey, does anyone notice that when you have a crappy ball the T-Rex will look at you and shake its head? Is that my imagination?

Definitely noticed that. Embarrassing. Seems like he kinda groans too.

#11700 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Original code is better, this game is very intentional and cohesive…

I do need to play it with original code. I’d like to see if I’m missing much from the rules.

1 year later
#17592 8 months ago

So can I install ic on my machine and go back and forth between my movie code and the new expanded code via a card swap? Or does adding ic brick it somehow?

#18192 7 months ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

If you see a movie in 3D with good projection tech...it's jaw-dropping. That's why Avatar 1 & 2 became phenoms, I don't know anyone who bothered to see those in 2D.

I love 3d movies done well.

Also, the new codes out….

#18455 7 months ago

Hold left flipper and start at the same time. End the game.

3 months later
#20479 4 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

So I've been sick in bed for most of three days. Feels like flu, swollen throat, headache, whole body aches, the works. I finally got fed up enough with lying flat to drag myself over to Jurassic Park to take my mind off it for a while. Played a couple middlingly decent games, around a billion but without making Visitor Center. And then...
... absolutely blew up this thing into the stratosphere.
[quoted image]
Won Secure Control Room, thanks to a clutch shot on the right orbit with four seconds left and then a lucky rebound up the loop a bit after. Reached Visitor Center with the full seven paddocks and all dinos caught along the way, even set a new high on King of the Island. Completed all 11 fossils, including supers for both Raptor and Chaos, won a bunch of T-rex and control room modes (even Restore Power which I rarely bother going for), with the last fossil coming on the wildcard for a 100m Pteranodon collect, at a moment when I even had 2x playfield running to double the fossil set to 500m. Then won Museum Mayhem too. (And accidentally started Escape Nublar when I still had two balls remaining, missing out on the bonus collects for those balls; I was trying to work some extra Pteranodons which are about the only thing you can still do here, but accidentally hit the left ramp.)
And won Escape Nublar the long and proper way, clearing each of the four paddocks I hadn't visited. The tiniest blemish was that on the last paddock with one rescue left (on the right orbit) and on the last truck, I let the last few seconds of fuel tick off into sudden death rather than risk going for that dino. Also I bricked the final heli hurryup... twice... but collected the ball and myself each time then finally made it.
And then tacked on another two billion in When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth. Grand Champion of 11.219 billion.
And now I feel like a gigantic wreck, pounding headache and all my flu aches redoubled from standing at the machine for three hours. Gonna set back my recovery by at least a day if not three... but it was worth it.

That’s the craziest game! I was reading the rule sheet earlier and thinking, “ there’s NO way anybody can beat this whole thing…”

Wow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.