(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9,237 posts
  • 771 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 minutes ago by holden1090
  • Topic is favorited by 381 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,040 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6189A9F0-4C11-4680-98A5-5CD1C503F6BF (resized).jpeg
DB690935-0BC7-421A-B4B3-8C8F94FF6BD3 (resized).jpeg
9A5330BA-4B37-4058-94E3-53C83B9313DF (resized).jpeg
QERA4421 (resized).JPG
signs (resized).jpg
BMPN2329 (resized).JPG
HNCI5045 (resized).JPG
0C640FBF-CDA1-462B-B31C-E21FCE2570C6 (resized).jpeg
20210119_115632 (resized).jpg
20210119_115636 (resized).jpg
MM (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
9C692F59-A5D9-4D73-B2DF-03C7670C561F (resized).jpeg
1A88C023-B6B9-4B59-82BE-85E064A3AF39 (resized).jpeg
76AF8AFD-4A39-4456-92D2-82875FABB978 (resized).jpeg
BBE8C620-8941-4261-92AA-C8A26B2F3F01 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #72 Custom Jurassic Park apron cards Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #230 Custom Apron Cards for Stern JP Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (1 year ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (1 year ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (1 year ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (1 year ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (1 year ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (1 year ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by Scribbles (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#386 1 year ago

Code update went well. Game over animation added to the visuals along with many code polishes.

#466 1 year ago

Got mine on Thursday. Washers under star posts and they don't look bad - that's ok. No issues that I have encountered or seen. Very Nice looking game. Looks even better in person than promotional photos, streams etc. Some shots are fairly easy, some more difficult. A combo of flow and a little stop and go. Different layout.

Action button on hold down bar has limited use for this game but I could see them coding in other uses.

One thing I can't find in settings for this game is to turn off Action Button for starting games. Maybe it's not programmed in. I always like to to turn that setting off so folks with big bellys or big boobs don't start games accidentally when leaning over the game looking at the playfield.

#517 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Maybe its an optical illusion but it sure looks like you have pooling to me around that washer. Good luck!

All I see is a washer and the edge of a washer in his photo. I don't see any bunching, wrinkling or pooling or whatever going on in that photo.

You might be looking at the edge of the washer or the reflection of the edge... optical illusion - at least on his photo....
post #489 photo

#549 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its hard to say but regardless of what it is, i wouldn't be getting too cocky if I were him because this issue is real and it might come back to bite him in the ass and make him look pretty foolish.

I don't think he is being cocky. He was just showing his game has washers installed by the factory and it appears his playfield is ok - at least so far. My game also has washers and I don't see any issues on mine around the posts. But yes, I will keep an eye on it.

Sure, there are some playfields that have some kind of issue of the surface being raised around some playfield posts. Hope Stern can figure out why this is occurring and they and their suppliers can eliminate that issue from happening.

#550 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's a really good point. In my time with it, I was trying to skip that too. It's not the strong suit of the game so why make someone hear it each time.

Yes - I too have noticed that repetitive line. Maybe they could code in a few different dialog lines and have them play at random for that spot or do something else. When the guy says "Why would Nedry do this ? " maybe it could be fun when playing a multiplayer game to have each player reply with his own clever response. Or take a swig from your beer each time you hear this. After awhile you might not hear it so much.

#551 1 year ago

Getting Chaos multiball is tough for me. Spelling it in order makes it a hard one to start.

I wonder if they could add in optional easier settings - like letting you complete the letters out of order. The letter A ramp is a tougher shot than it looks. I usually hit it one or two times a game but not when I need it.

The game has some challenging shots to it along with some easier ones.

#612 1 year ago

@ TheLaw

The truck moves better if you reduce playfield pitch a hair. If your pitch is a little high the truck doesn't pivot as easy. Just a little adjustment to pitch will make a difference for the truck moving.

#649 1 year ago

I missed the rubber band on the truck too initially but found that after about 5 minutes of play. The truck still wasn't moving with every hit. My pitch was slightly steep and backing off pitch a hair made the truck swivel much easier with any hits.

On the post by the flipper I tightened it about another 3/4 of a turn when initially setting the game up. Post has stayed tight. About 100 plays so far.

#837 1 year ago

I tried moving the left outlane post down to see if I got less left outlane drains. To me it seemed to still get about the same number, just different types of left drains. I moved the post back to the original position after a handful of games.

I wouldn't say the game is a drain monster anyway. It is a bit of a tougher shooter. That right ramp where the letter A is looks easy - but it isn't. I struggle with that one. Have not completed CHAOS much at all. Game is fun. Sure isn't a gimme on a number of shots, though some are easier. Good mix of difficulty.
I'm an average player so I find the play fairly challenging. There does seem to be something for everybody though.

#961 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yeah, think I’m going to smooth it down and maybe coat it with something

After you smooth it , maybe dip the end in some plastic handle type stuff they make for tools etc.
Black would probably be good.

#975 1 year ago

Mine has a green spring and it plunges fine if you want to hard plunge. Soft plunge for secret skill shots are fine too. Guess the springs even though they are supposed to have different tensile and power may vary even within a certain color code.

#980 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You don't need to be detailed if there is a tech reading it; althogh sure write down "Coil Stop bad,?" why not. For sure could be probably is coil stop.
Since it's not a JJP I don't imagine any diff'rence of electrical current from sub stations or sun spots would change anything in the game.
If the flipper cant make the ramp there is something wrong.

Actually I think it's Houdini that has power issues from the substations, sunspots or the Russian satellites having effects on the machine.

I'd look at those coil stops for flipper issues on J. Park, seems that is the first place to suspect.

#1090 1 year ago

Yes - Raptor pit is extremely tough. I have not activated Raptor multiball yet.
It could use an option for easier settings in game adjustments.

Likewise for Chaos - could use an option to make it easier for us average type players.

#1092 1 year ago

I have done that with back hand shots , you play better than me. I usually drain at some point.

#1121 1 year ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I did. It kept failing for some reason and on like my 8th try it loaded.

@ Bone - Any further problems contact your distributor.

#1153 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

both damn files

Yup - both damn files. It's actually pretty easy to do. No worries.

#1162 1 year ago

No No No - not the read me file. Just the game code link.
Game code link will have a compressed folder with two files in it. Just use the game code link.
Download the compressed folder. Open up the folder after downloaded and copy the two game code files onto your usb stick...

update (resized).PNG
two files (resized).PNG

#1274 1 year ago

I don't know about them being skipped, but the time sure could be shortened.

#1415 1 year ago

.88 installed

Nice - the lock down button can now be turned off to disable starting games that way. Big bellies or big boobs will no longer start games accidentally with the setting set to No.

#1487 1 year ago

@ Graysonsdad

Furry Hats for GOTG is a reference to Rocket the Raccoon

3 months later
#3290 1 year ago
Quoted from tcw16505:

No, no shipping box damage at all.

They told me to hang on to it until they can get a new one. The present batch is sold out so it looks like the middle of February. That also said they would send me a " Stranger Things Premium if I wanted it instead. I'm not sold on that idea.

I wouldn't swap either. The big ugly plant vagina or swollen anus thing behind the curtain or wall on Strange Things is hideous. I'd be too scared to even play one. Play your JP and let them swap later for a new one.

...The plant vagina on Stranger Things will take a lot of hits - it might be even more prone to chipping than a playfield is ...

Dinosaurs are friendly looking compared to that thing

2 weeks later
#3489 1 year ago

So you suggest holding off on loading update for now ?

#3491 1 year ago

Ok - thanks.

1 week later
#3641 1 year ago

That's about the first thing I do with all my games that have a button on the lockdown bar.

Prevents big bellies and big boobs from accidentally starting a game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside