(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5014 3 years ago

Check your coil stop. I had a similar issue and the coil stop had broken loose.

Quoted from tcw16505:

Is anyone having issues with flipper accuracy on hitting the T-rex ramp and Spiral ramp on right? Its like the flipper is not in the same angle twice or something. I understand ball spread is critical for repeatability but its like a defect or slop in the assembly. It was shipped direct so i can't imagine anything but shipping vibration. Any clues?

#5015 3 years ago

Like the red light. What lighting did you use and where did you tie to?

Quoted from RazorV23:

Installed the raptor pit mod, raptor mod and added red lights to the tower. [quoted image]

6 months later
#8273 3 years ago

I’m in for a set

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've had a couple of more people ask me about making the 3D printed orange lenses to add to the top of the raptor pit lights. I did this with a special semi-translucent orange filament that I had a very limited sample of, so I cannot make any more at this time.
However, I've since had a couple of people ask for them, so here is my proposal: If at least 5 people will commit at $5 each in order to cover my cost, then I would be happy to order a spool of the semi-translucent orange filament and begin offering these to anyone who wishes to purchase. If at least 5 people are interested in this initial offering, moving forward I'm going to be selling them for $7 per set of 3 instead of $5.
The lenses will be printed using PETG, have 100% infill for best light diffusion, and will come with adhesive on the bottom ready to stick to the raptor pit plastic. The price also includes US postage (for international add $2).
Please post in this thread or PM me, and if/when I reach 5 commitments I will let everyone know.
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#8558 3 years ago

Anyone have luck getting the stock spinner to rotate faster? Weighted different?

7 months later
#11110 2 years ago

How can you tell the build date from the serial number on a nib JP premium?

1 month later
#11565 2 years ago

Do any of you know of a distributor that has a premium in stock?

#11580 2 years ago

I checked with automated, coin taker and Colorado game exchange no luck.

Quoted from MacGruber:

Oh sorry about that one of those places that just don't know how to update the website. Technology is hard

3 weeks later
#11738 2 years ago

I have an extra shooter rod new in box. I ordered 2 by mistake. Ill sell it cheaper than this. Send me a PM if interested.

2 months later
#12289 2 years ago

Agreed. I’m glad they didn’t make any changes I feel would be missed. There is no way I wanna go back to the original code without the movie stuff.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Looks like mostly insider stuff and a few non-eventful changes. Personally, I'm not interested in upgrading for these features vs. losing custom code.
Here are release notes for Premium/LE versions: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/jurassic_park-1_05_0-README_LE.txt

3 weeks later
#12570 2 years ago

Is there a setting for the magnet in the Trex's mouth? Mine sometimes dribbles out of his mouth when he throws the ball.

2 weeks later
#12745 2 years ago

I installed the head upgrade last week and had issues. One of the issues was the spacers. The other issue for me was the new trex wouldn't catch the ball as frequently. I went thru all the alignment procedures both mechanically and software wise. After reinstalling and tinkering for hours, I put the original jaw on with the new head. That fixed all the issues. I'm not sure if the original jaw is a little longer?? When I have more time, I will try to dive deeper into the issue. However, I can hardly tell the jaw is different and plays and looks amazing.

Quoted from fooflighter:

First thing I would check, with the power off, is that your trex isn't hitting the plastic guard right behind the head by moving it manually full left and right with the head in the neutral homed position, you can set this in the system test menu and then turn the power off when it's lined up
If your spacers aren't correct, the back of the plastic may hit either the trex or the crank shaft for the Stepper motor and limit the head travel.
You can use washers to space things properly or even cut the spacers if need be
Watch his install video at the beginning for correct placement
Another thing is the 3 screws used to connect the lower jaw... The stock factory ones are too long, either cut them to custom size with a Dremel and file and burring off (I did this) or get new ones, they poke through the bottom tongue plate otherwise and could cause ball interference
I have a little more experience with my TREX unfortunately, as my Stepper Motor Driver board got fried a month ago somehow, probably a short, and I got intimately familiar with the trex just doing all the checks and traces... So I've taken it apart and put it back on and off including the motor etc multiple times... My first instinct would be a mechanical issue in reassembly... It could be the jaw spring, alignment guides also, or a crooked optic jaw sensor...I would do a reinstall before tinkering with the tick settings

#12748 2 years ago

Thanks. I did all that already and it still sat a little higher off the ramp. The slots in the plate where the 4 screws are now maxxed out. I did not want to ream the plate out or modify anything that far from factory. I sent Lior an email. Next time I take out the mech, I want to compare the jaws. My original lines up perfectly.

Quoted from fooflighter:

If you did all that I would check the jaw test in the system settings and make sure that the jaw is just touching the ramp Leora did say that the profile was a little bit different on the new head so that may include the jaw and the point of touching for your specific machine... A quick and easy fix is to actually lower the vertical serial motor attachment screws on the back wall which will lower the travel of the jaw without touching the tick settings and that made just be enough to do the trick for you..
You may have to also loosen the four screws that hold the main head in place to allow you to lower the head just slightly to give slack to the vertical attachment plate

#12821 2 years ago

Anyone know where to buy the JP home translite?

3 weeks later
#13147 2 years ago

I prefer the movie code. I would not go back to stock or even consider it. But to each his own.

1 year later
#19354 6 months ago

Wasn't there a way to randomize the trex modes in the previous code?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 16.00
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=nocreditdot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.