(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9,287 posts
  • 773 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Phbooms
  • Topic is favorited by 379 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,048 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5409 (resized).JPG
IMG_5404 (resized).JPG
IMG_5403 (resized).JPG
20210122_215916 (resized).jpg
056DCD10-2D92-480A-9A52-27BCD5572067 (resized).jpeg
DEE3245E-15BB-4A3F-A412-7B3485427915 (resized).jpeg
36BF8080-DFB5-47A8-A551-3802F309C8F6 (resized).jpeg
64577579-C524-4682-837C-E23743AA8401 (resized).jpeg
6189A9F0-4C11-4680-98A5-5CD1C503F6BF (resized).jpeg
DB690935-0BC7-421A-B4B3-8C8F94FF6BD3 (resized).jpeg
9A5330BA-4B37-4058-94E3-53C83B9313DF (resized).jpeg
QERA4421 (resized).JPG
signs (resized).jpg
BMPN2329 (resized).JPG
HNCI5045 (resized).JPG
0C640FBF-CDA1-462B-B31C-E21FCE2570C6 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #72 Custom Jurassic Park apron cards Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #230 Custom Apron Cards for Stern JP Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (1 year ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (1 year ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (1 year ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (1 year ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (1 year ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (1 year ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by Scribbles (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 1 year ago

Premium baby

2 weeks later
#334 1 year ago

Any pooling around posts on these playfields?

#450 1 year ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I'm probably in for a Premium. I stopped by Game Exchange today after work, I played a few games, it's been in their showroom for four days now and look what I saw. I'm going to hold off on my purchase till this problem is fixed! The third pic was loaded by accident LOL.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy shizzle. This could get bad. Not even exaggerating at all.

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Got my pro today, zero issues out of the box, playfield looks perfect, they put metal washers under the sling posts.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Don’t party yet. My friends Iron Maiden premium is a year old and it chipped at a regular post not slings. Do the other posts have any bunching/mound at them?

#805 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Picked up a latest run two days ago, metal washers under slingshots.
Really wasn’t super warm on the title upon first seeing it until I dug a little deeper and pretty much bought it because it’s Elwins game.
First impressions and notes. It’s defintely a shooters game. Not to say that noobies can’t have fun with it, but it feels geared toward expert players. You’ll know what I mean if you can consistently pull off right ramp, left loop and left ramp shots, it’s exhilarating and whips like crazy. There are some very precise narrow shots in this game.
Truck is cool, I like it, like to shoot it, feels good. Spinner shot feels great. Animations remind me of a video game or the JP video game “Operation Genesis” which I like.
Got to love the bonus, collecting rescue x150,000 each rescued.
The only shot that feels good and weird at the same time is the right loop back to the upper flipper. I haven’t really understood what this is for, and when I hit it on the fly (it’s fast) it sends the ball sailing airborn over the left loop plastic a lot. I thought maybe it was for the truck like a combo, but I dunno.
Now I saw something once in the two dozen or so games I’ve played, but haven’t seen it since, it was a brief like medal system like stern Star Trek, and this showed up after I did well on a mode. It had different dinos on it that you’re awarded? I’m not sure but it was very interesting and I hope that something like this is in the game.
But yeah, the game is really reallllly freakin good once you start figuring out where the shots are.
[quoted image]

I’ll swing by with a 6 pack tomorrow night.

#994 1 year ago

Is it true they shut the assembly line down at stern?

#1063 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Played the game for hours yesterday on location . Game had Flipper fidelity sound and shaker.
I am overwhelmed with excitement for this title as it may prove to be the best game ever!! Every switch you hit has a corresponding cool sound to it that works well with a subwoofer. Animations are top notch fun.
Now for the debbie-downer part .
Left side had significant pooling on the sling star post and the right side had already chipped off a sliver of art work.

Yup. Poor QC. Not buying anything nib for a long time. Saves me mad money. But the premium was my going to be my order.

#1125 1 year ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

With and without Pinstadium lighting. 1 set is in a dark room, the other set is with overhead light on above machine.[quoted image][quoted image]

Without is better

#1164 1 year ago

Does new code fix pooling/chipping?

2 months later
#2547 1 year ago

Are the Premium playfield issues resolved? Flawless now?

#2565 1 year ago
Quoted from Caviel:

Played the Pro model at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo and was absolutely blown away with this game. Hoping to order a table after the holiday season (And the PF issues hopefully settle), but picked up what will be a fun topper in the meantime
https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/jurassic-park-t-rex-rampage-75936

Good luck. From what I heard today is that stern no longer doing populated playfield replacements.

#2616 1 year ago
Quoted from Krh13:

I am about to order a JP pro as our first NIB and I am looking for peoples opinions regarding setting the machine up. I am very much a rookie with working on pinball machines and wonder on how to set up the machine. Should I go with a local distributor and have the machine delivered and set up by them or pick it up and set it up ourselves? I have set up some used machines and have watched unboxing videos but am worried about problems out of the box. I would love to have the family there as we un box and set the machine up together but would hate it if it's not playable due to something that's over my head.
Is it common to have a few problems NIB and how easy are the adjustments/repairs usually?

You’re insane to buy nib. Just wait for second hand in a few months. Too many nib issues also.

#2623 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Dude, give it a rest. It’s not enough that you start your own thread about this, which you bump yourself when no one posts for a couple days, but you troll every other club thread as well?

I just ordered a premium.

#2625 1 year ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Joining the club with a pro. Prem is great and may upgrade later but pro is right in front of me as a show special in Nashville this weekend to grab Sunday, so why not?
I am on the KE train. I think he puts crack in his games. IMDN and JP are soooo addictive.

He’s making stern money for sure. Congratulations.

1 month later
#3327 1 year ago
Quoted from atrainn:

So what's the general consensus on Premium vs Pro now that this game has been out a while? I think I'm ready to pull the trigger, leaning more towards a premium at this point, pretty much only for the trex mech

Good luck.

3 months later
#4416 9 months ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Today i found two more clear coat chippings at the guide of the left orbit and the tower shot...
Would it be so hard for stern to put a washer there? Already send the photos to my distributor.
Im not amused.

Well there’s goes my idea of buying a pro after the coronapocolypse.

3 weeks later
#4792 9 months ago

Premiums are out of stock everywhere. Stern might not open this summer. Bummer.

#4794 9 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

classicgamerooms has a few left in stock.

Thanks dude

#4799 9 months ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I just called them, they don't have any :[

Ok no problem. Thanks for telling me I hadn’t called yet. I can wait it’s 7k not spent

1 month later
#5541 7 months ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yes, 6/05 is my games build date as well. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was super nervous getting one of the first games built after the factory re-opened but it seems to have worked out.

I am in the club. JP Premium latest run being delivered today to my home. Omg man.

#5547 7 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Good to hear! I know you’ve been on the fence for a NIB for a long time.

Thanks.

It’s not being delivered till tomorrow now.

E2B92509-6FDE-415A-A176-43E11C903051 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5664 6 months ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

I can't remember if I ever posted this.
Keith posted these, and I just added the background.[quoted image]

Thanks so much. Wow.

#5727 6 months ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Ordered my Pro on Friday. Super hyped to be joining the club, should have my game next week. Any must have additions/mods?

Congrats. You’re going to be pumped when you get it set up.

#5782 6 months ago

Stern just sent a guy a used defective playfield to replace a defective playfield. Face palm.

In the playfield issues thread.

#5787 6 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So who makes the best art blades for this pin?

Tilt Graphics. Installing mine soon.

#5791 6 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

wow those are nice. thank you. Best place to buy? any coupon codes (seems there used to be one for pinside at cointaker)

I bought mine from ModFather.

2 weeks later
#6066 5 months ago

Beware. My JP premium June 4th 2020 build has pooling where ball guides connect to playfield and my shooter lane is chipping already after 200 plays

049205C1-E222-4545-A948-719FD9F2FD22 (resized).jpegCA77DA8F-BA7A-4E90-B68B-A42DFA8FF5D8 (resized).jpeg
#6069 5 months ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Most disappointing.
Looks like the factory is still over tightening the ball guides - this was seen with the machines that came out last year, but haven't seen people mention it so much this year ... then again I guess there has been a decent break when no JP's were on the manufacturing line this year. I've seen where people have loosened the ball guide and slid some small cloth washers between the ball guide edge and playfield to stop it from doing any further damage.
In regards to the shooter lane, have you turned the power down on the ball trough kickout? I think I've got mine on the minimal setting and still easily kicks the ball out. There are also shooter lane protectors available.

I am working on protecting shooter lane later today. I will turn power down too. Half of my ball guide connections have pooling. Wtf. They haven’t fixed anything. Thinner clear and same issues.

#6074 5 months ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

shooter lane chipping after 200 games is also a no go, im sure you will get a new unpopulated PF...

Doubt I’ll get a new playfield. My distributor said sorry and took another phone call. Lol.

#6077 5 months ago

I’ll be removing a ramp for better pictures, but here’s more pooling on my JP premium June 2020 build.

FB072658-EB03-470A-88A4-3F42BD5DDA81 (resized).jpeg
#6104 5 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I ordered a protector today. Not playing it until it's on there. I actually had a little metal protector on the eject side and it wasn't doing anything.
The last Stern I had was Ghostbusters. I put a lot of games on it before selling it and it didn't have this problem. I guess this is my one and only nib from Stern unless they address and fix the issue.

Can you send me the link to the protector? June 4th build on mine too. Obviously you saw my shooter lane above.

2 weeks later
#6391 5 months ago

Has anyone’s Jeep Newton ball stopped swinging around freely causing the Newton action to not work. Notice some small pieces of the flipper bushing at the base of Jeep Newton ball mechanism on playfield. Now it gets hung up a little. Not as free swinging. Makes it harder to complete TREX. Any ideas?

Thanks
44F48654-7916-4CFC-8291-50017EA6FC63 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#7327 3 months ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Finally it's here!!![quoted image][quoted image]

Look over that playfield. My June build has issues.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside