(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,731 posts
  • 443 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 213 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 679 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

835E771E-2C26-4C9E-89B4-F53021051EF3 (resized).jpeg
A2614BF8-42FF-44A6-B0AE-15F32DB4CC5A (resized).jpeg
24E81E68-D3F6-4838-AFAA-1DE107123BA4 (resized).jpeg
4B194312-9F0C-45D7-9248-370845BB6DD2 (resized).jpeg
BED86B31-9F2B-4886-9C6D-3171F8041B2A (resized).jpeg
3AD9473E-D2B2-4424-A995-316D2CBCCFDD (resized).jpeg
20200124_223954 (resized).jpg
E41F3B18-E6C6-4087-9032-EAE61BBE2953 (resized).jpeg
FOSSIL POPS (resized).png
Screenshot_20200121-225226_Chrome (resized).jpg
28960143-2655-45DC-92FA-ADCA41A40105 (resized).jpeg
1D8F5719-7F1E-4DD7-9182-C57CFC8F7D39 (resized).jpeg
59F82A66-2977-4EFB-8B8B-D979F856CF25 (resized).jpeg
E9336513-BAF0-4B11-A03E-5A3020A5FCD6 (resized).jpeg
1EFF6ED5-1C5E-41FB-AED0-542708AAAFC1 (resized).png
85AA08C9-CDDE-4EBD-B15D-76A7AB155887 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (5 months ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (5 months ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (5 months ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (5 months ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (3 months ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (57 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#222 5 months ago

Ya, the el-cheapo T-Rex would be the first thing I would change out as well! All the sweet art work and a dollar store T-Rex! WTF? Anyway our local coin-op has a pro on order! So I get to try one out!!

#295 5 months ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

It looks like the artwork on both sides of JP2 pro cabinet (not the head) is the same?
If so that's a bit of a bummer.
Can new owners confirm?

Yes it's the same.

#335 5 months ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Ahhhhh. Psygnosis........ Those were the days

'Shadow of the Beast' 1989, comes to mind! King of graphics at the time on the Amiga 500!
Shadow_of_the_beast_cover_art (resized).jpg

#398 5 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Now, what to move out??? WH2O?, ICB? a bunch of slots? Thats the tough part.

Slots of course!

#406 5 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive turned it on for a short bit....

Holy *#@*!

#458 5 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

The other is 2) the short plunge itself.

Check the plunger rod alignment. Make sure it's hitting the center of the ball.

#479 5 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Same.
Patience never was my strong suit but I am now forced to be patient!

I've been on the ACNC waiting list since April 2018, and expect I'll be waiting until early November. That's a lesson in patience!

#525 5 months ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

Played 10 games or so of JP at My Parents Basement in Atlanta.

Your parents have cutting edge pinball?

#604 5 months ago

They'll work it out! ...

#705 5 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Usually when I'm done with a game it becomes "I just want it gone" rather than I'll hold out for top dollar so sometimes I take even more of a hit but so what. A c note a month for a year to get a NIB box pin, play it at home and the thrill of it all. Less than a movie a week.

Ditto! I see this a lot. Holding out will get you more, but you may have to wait quite a while! Not worth it for many.

#776 5 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I want some of the Stern art blades to put in my pro. Not aftermarket ones. Has anyone seen them for sale yet?

Well, Stern doesn't even list them on their site yet so not sure what you're referring to?

#849 5 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'm an average player so I find the play fairly challenging. There does seem to be something for everybody though.

And to me, that's key! Just what I was hoping to hear! Just the kind of game I want to own. I'm not in the market until next fall so keep refining my next game folks!

#852 5 months ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

schedules are NOT meant to cater to the artist.

To me you guy are genius talent! Cave men drew on walls better than I can draw! And I fully understand how artists have an extremely hard time of it! I wish you weren't constrained by schedules! It's not right, but it is reality. Never mind the trolls on this forum! I love the art work! Rock on!!!!

#913 5 months ago

Spring tension from lowest to highest: (from pinball life)
------------------------------------------
Blue (266-5001-05)
Green (266-5001-04)
Standard (10-148-1)
Orange (266-5001-07)
Purple (266-5001)
Red (10-148-2)

#963 5 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

As you can see, all the "silver thingies" (I don't know what they're called but they're there for screws to be input into them) have a little SCREW screwed over them, so that it won't move as much.
[quoted image]

I always used epoxy to hold these 'Tee Nuts' in place. But since you successfully installed a screw over it, then there is clearance beneath the flipper assembly plate. I would recommend epoxy and the screw both! .. (Rough up the bottom of Tee Nut with sand paper first to give the epoxy some bite onto the metal). Also use Loctite - 271 on the post bolt!

6-32%20tee%20nut_2_300x300 (resized).jpg
loctite--271trade-threadlocker-high-strength-ee079-lg (resized).jpg

#964 5 months ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I did briefly look at the plunger. I have a green spring as well. Full plunge barely makes it up the 180 ramp. Not very consistent at all.

Quoted from Scribbles:

My owners manual says the game should come with an "orange tension spring" in the plunger. However my machine has a green spring. That's 2 stages weaker than orange.

WTF Stern? Can't even include the correct plunger spring!

Spring tension from lowest to highest: (from pinball life)
------------------------------------------
Blue (266-5001-05)
Green (266-5001-04)
Standard (10-148-1)
Orange (266-5001-07)
Purple (266-5001)
Red (10-148-2)

#966 5 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yeah, think I’m going to smooth it down and maybe coat it with something

Just use a piece of soft side Velcro around that bracket. The adhesive on Velcro stays put!

#1002 5 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Other mods also available and more coming for those interested.
https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fjurassic-park-pinball-mods

We need a much more realistic T-Rex Head to replace this Dollar Store factory toy (with interactive lighted eyes instead of mouth).
It could be made out of latex and be very realistic and therefore not vulnerable to air ball damage.

#1013 5 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ah yes, a realistic dinosaur with light coming out of its mouth. Of course.

Quoted from Lermods:

Lighting the trex mouth and the ramp underneath gives a better indication of when he needs to be hit, otherwise it’s not always as clear. Stern should have done this at the factory.

Ya, it's a pinball machine.

#1015 5 months ago

So no light then? Just don't plug it in. Or sell the mod with or without the LED. Everyone is happy!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods
87ba96b112c1f7894957af29bca4006657e27d3b (resized).jpg

#1016 5 months ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Anyone working on an articulating head for the pro? I don’t need it to reach down and eat stuff, but a moving head would be awesome.

Quoted from Tmezel:

We definitely are.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods

#1019 5 months ago

Yes! Glowing breath that smells like strawberries! Great idea!

#1031 5 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m considering whether to replace the T-Rex with this awesome Papo model. Will post pics of my success or failure.[quoted image]

If you remove the T-Rex head, what's behind it?

#1035 5 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Two screw holes that it’s held on with.

Is there art behind it or a blank spot you have to fill in?

#1133 4 months ago

For one or two machines, I use a small clamp light above with a 40w soft white bulb off to the side for each machine so as not to reflect on PF glass and it works fine for darker playfields.

#1202 4 months ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Does the plunger spring feel to weak to anyone else? It doesn't make it up the ramp half of the time.

Go back and read the last few pages and your question will be answered.

#1212 4 months ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

So just to make sure I am following,

You got it!

#1237 4 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Done! I wish the lighting was better. It looks amazing in person.[quoted image]

How do the plastic cabinet protectors install? Are they touching the decals or elevated by metal spacers?

#1299 4 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is Nedry’s doing

Is it Nedry or Newman? LOL

#1331 4 months ago

Yes! Right on ! But we shouldn't even have to stress for the money.

#1344 4 months ago
Quoted from PW79:

Life is short. I now only want to add happiness to my life.
Defective expensive toys subtract happiness from my life.
Usually I’m a miserable asshole.

Me too!

#1422 4 months ago

I did that chopper ride back in 96! Went over the Kauai Grand Canyon! And then up to the wettest point (highest rainfall) on earth where the mountains disappeared into the clouds. We hovered there for a while. It was the most awesome and beautiful thing I have ever seen! ..

#1433 4 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

We went on same path... it was Awesome

There be raptors here!

#1523 4 months ago
Quoted from spidey:

True but that's not the whole story. The problem is that the ink doesn't adhere will enough to stand up to the pressure caused by the rippling clear. Without artwork underneath, the clear adheres better and shouldn't chip at all. It's not that you simply won't notice the chipping. This is actually a solution to the problem and not just hiding it.
EDIT: At least that's the theory. Let's see how these hold up long term.

Where did you hear this? ..

1 week later
#1737 4 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Got my first decent (not embarrassing since I own the game) high score tonight!!! Ironically after 3 or 4 beers![quoted image]

Ya, a beer or three helps me as well! Not sure about four? ..

#1739 4 months ago

Any node board issues with this game so far?

#1799 4 months ago

Just press one for English!

#1865 3 months ago

I'm trying to decide on grabbing a Metallica Pro with a lot of great mods now for a steal of a price, or wait for a JP2 Pro next fall?
Opinions welcome!

#1868 3 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Why not get the Met Pro now and enjoy it for a year and then sell it to get a JP2 Pro next Fall? If you're getting a steal of a price, it's doubtful you'd lose much money when it came time to sell.

I know. I thought about that. But it seems Metallica is hard to sell these days. Been watching the market for some time. Tough choice it is!

#1895 3 months ago
Quoted from JMK:

Sorry if this has already been posted, has anyone created some Jurassic Free Play cards?
I believe the instruction card already comes in colour.
Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5151222

#1975 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Personally, I prefer the play of the Titans better, especially on the flippers. However, the superbands post sleeves seem to be more durable. Dont get me wrong, Titans everywhere else for me, just not the post sleeves. Btw, for what it's worth, I think this game plays so much better without the junky black Stern rubbers. Those black stock ones leave crud all over your balls which then gets on your playfield. No Bueno....

Totally agree. I have tried Superbands on my flippers and I too like the feel of Titans much better. But for sure use Superbands for the post sleeves!

#2073 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

And what's a monkey flip?

Ya. I think he means chimp flip?

#2076 3 months ago

"Chimp Flip" can also be mistaken for this...

8840ab255b952bfe5c3f661509e6c449 (resized).jpg
#2118 3 months ago

I'd still rather buy a HUO Pro and mod it out for the money.

#2138 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I installed clear rings, with green post sleeves and green flippers. I love it.

You should post a playfield pic of it! Your other pics showing the armor are great but can't see the playfield very well.

#2140 3 months ago

That was fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks great too!

#2212 3 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I will use the $ saved to go towards a Golden Tee HE.

That's a great idea!
Or at least mod it to be nicer than a stock premium like I did with my STpro and still save a load of money!

#2365 3 months ago

Any interior decorator would tell you to never use cool white lighting in your living or dinning rooms. It's OK for basements and workshops or commercial kitchens. But anywhere you want accurate colors and just a warmer tone to the eye, you use warm white. Sunlight LEDs are a happy medium. So for your proper playfield colors to pop, do not use cool white unless the playfield colors were chosen for this. My ST pro is one such machine. Warm white does not work well for this table at all.

#2396 3 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

What does the majority do to protect the playfield once a NIB is received? Wax, cliffys, mylar, shooter protector, change balls, etc. I personally only use Novus on plastic & very dirty playfields, but possibly one might swear by it. Just want to get a general idea w/ what you are doing once you receive a NIB.

Play it first and get it dialed in! Then, when that's done... Wax it with Blitz Carnauba Paste Wax .. https://www.pinballlife.com/blitz-carnauba-paste-wax-12-ounce-jar.html

As far as Cliffy's, I like shooter lane protection from day one. You can just cut out a piece of Mylar, but a prefab protector is better and easier. Also, for plastic ramps that tend to get chipped on ends (like my ST). Other than that, Cliffy's can be added later down the road to cover worn areas like a scoop hole.

Put Mylar wherever there are ball drops out of habitrails and around pop bumpers.

I never use factory balls either. Clean the oil off of new balls. I use Pinball Life balls.

Only use Novus 2 for the playfield if you have ground in dirt (ball swirls) or bad scratches. Never use Novus 3! For normal cleaning, only use Novus 1. It has no abrasive and doesn't remove old wax or clear coat! No need to remove old wax. Vacuum or blow out the dirt and then clean with Novus 1. This way, no need to re wax every cleaning like you would with Novus 2.

Also, get a rubber cleaner. They get dirty fast.

#2404 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

A question regarding playfield protectors.

OK. I bought one of the earlier thicker ones after they came out for my F-14 Tomcat. I installed it over a brand new playfield that I installed. I hated it because dirt and particles kept getting under it and I would have to use high pressure air from my portable air tank (90 psi) to blow it out. Also if the protector moves at all, the bottom will scratch on the inserts and look like hell and nothing you can do about it. I removed it after a month of this. $130.00 down the drain. The modern protectors are thinner and a little easier to trim, but still not for me. IMO, this is a waist for HUO, as you will never play the pin enough to warrant it. Just wax the playfield and install Mylar in high ware areas. That way it will come off easy down the road if you need to remove it.

#2411 3 months ago

I'm seriously considering ordering a Pro if Stern ever gets their shit together!

#2444 89 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I'd pull the trigger on that purchase.

I might wait until next fall. But if I ordered now I wonder if I would get the new playfield with art removed from under the posts or not?

To me, I'd rather get the Pro and mod it with shaker and new T-Rex coming out and all the other great mods. I could do this and still spend far less than a premium.

#2480 88 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The best way to handle rattling glass is to put anti-rattle tape down left and right side of the glass. Flipper Fidelity sells it, as I had to look all over to find some.

So does Pinball Pro

https://pinballpro.net/shop/anti-rattle-tape-ar-1/

** Also, the directions that came with my tape instruct to install tape on all four sides of playfield glass. And a second layer if you still get some rattle after the first layer.... It worked for me on ACNC. Big sub comes in that game!

#2481 88 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

My understanding is a backglass is actual glass with artwork printed or screened on. The translite is essentially clear plastic with a sheet of artwork behind it. It can be swapped out easily for alternate artwork. Back in the day, all pins from the major manufacturers had actual glass. Not sure when translates were first introduced, but it saves money in manufacturing I imagine.

And then there are the LE only mirrored back glasses. These are real nice but expensive. There is no light blead in the mirrored areas, so the black levels are perfect and this makes the colors pop! Like an OLED TV.

#2488 87 days ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

I had understood the adjustment only changes how often the shaker is engaged, now how intense it is. I can tell you my replacement shaker is nowhere near as powerful as the one my distributor installed.

If you remove the shaker cover, there is an offset weight on both sides of the motor. There are little Allen screws that you can loosen and adjust the position of the weight. Only need to adjust one side relative to the other. If they're both in the same position (on both sides of motor) you will get the maximum shake. I had to tame my ST one down because it was rattling the glass so much. I could try installing anti-rattle tape I guess. It worked in my ACNC.

IMG_3187_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
#2504 87 days ago

Stern Cabinet Node Capacitor Kit For Spike Shaker Motors 502-7059-00

Factory recommended Stern shaker motor cabinet node capacitor kit for late model Stern SPIKE system pinball machines.

Eliminates mysterious SLAM TILT switch activation during gameplay in machines with shaker motors.

#2512 86 days ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

The playfield layout is unique & difficult. I just waxed the JP3 playfield last week & now the ball is lightning fast without mercy. Regardless, this is a very challenging machine so it's necessary to control the ball when possible. When the ball's under control it's easier to hit those shots to progress further into the game. In any machine your game will sometimes go however the ball rolls, but the key to better progression & scores is ball control.

Glad you posted this!
I just got my ACNC a couple weeks ago. All the complaining about bricked shots is because people that play the game on location a few times and can't nail all the shots is a joke! This game is awesome once you practice and start getting the shots down It's a PLAYER'S PIN. This is what you want in your home. You can play it as much as you want and it will improve your skills. Honestly, ACNC is so great, I don't think I'll ever top it. Never experienced a game with more ambiance and thrill! So I have no reservations about buying JP3 because of difficulty. This will be another great PLAYERS PIN! Cheers!

#2514 86 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You must be on Spookys payroll. This is the 2nd thread that you are trying to pump ACNC.
It does not compare to Jurassic Park.

Nope. Not on the payroll. And I beg to differ! Although I am so far planning to get a JP3 pro. Most people will never see ACNC in the wild. It's a shame. I'm just trying to let people know how good it really is because the game has gotten unfair press IMO. This is a forum about PINBALL where people share their experiences. So your statement about me trying to PUMP ACNC is B.S.

#2518 85 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Thats great but this is a JP3 thread so whats the point? Start a ACNC appreciation thread and good luck to ya. I think many pinsiders including me have no desire to even play ACNC due to theme alone. Spooky games for me can be fun but they are lacking in comparison to Stern and JJP. Love the game Im happy for ya, actually I don`t care at all but why bring it here

Made a comparison. That's it. It's called conversation! Your loss. And I don't care what you think either! And why are you so upset? Did I hurt your feelings?

#2520 85 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Not correct. This is a thread for JP owners, not talk about ACNC. My JP Premium is coming this week and I'm really looking forward to it!
Rob

I was talking about JP. People also say this game is too hard. I just made a comparison to ACNC, because it gets the same rap. And I find it isn't fair in that these games are super fun once you adapt with practice. Sorry I brought it up now. Congrats on your new pin!. Hopefully I'll be joining the club next year!

#2530 85 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I think Outlane is just pumping a game he is owner of. This sometimes creates a delusional review of a game.
With that said Stearns Jurassic Park is masterpiece on a completely different level!
Time to turn the page on that...

I'll be able to make a good comparison when I own both. But I'm enjoying the hell out ACNC! Most fun I ever had with a pin!

#2531 85 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Man u right, I'm seething over here. Seems maybe ur upset not too many people like ur little Alice Cooper game. Its ok. Oh and not listening to those AC songs is never a loss, all gain. Good day to u sir.

Actually, I couldn't care less! And the Alice Cooper songs Rock!

#2532 85 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Some that think it is on the hard side, might consider the setup. If table is leveled top and bottom on each side to side, with proper pitch, it is not a difficult shooter, like some might think. Only becomes harder with poor setup values. JP3 tuned up plays on the moderate side.

What pitch are you at?
And what are the most important things to get JP3 set up right for it to play on the Moderate side? ( I ask because my wife and others are more casual players than I am)
Thanks

#2537 85 days ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Yep, I did that. I tried it with 45 and 90 degree offsets. I should have taken video and folks would simply agree "yeah, that's totally messed up". Go take a steel hammer and slam it on a steel surface a thousand times a minute, THAT is what my factory shaker sounded like. The replacement sounds NOTHING like the original.

Ya, it sounds like you definitely had a defective shaker. Did you figure out what was wrong with it exactly?

#2571 82 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I'd rather have the spare playfield on hand, and replace it if/when I felt it necessary. But, I am very mechanically inclined, and enjoy that kind of torture....lol

Shouldn't be too bad. If it was a repro playfield, it can be more of a PITA. On my F-14 restoration, I had problems with some holes not drilled in exactly the same place. A lot of tweaking was required.

#2596 81 days ago

Is this 6.5-6.8 a general Incline setting For modern pins or is this JP STERN specific?

6.5 to 7 degrees is quite nominal for pinball machines.

#2598 81 days ago

Cool thanks! I’ve always just adjusted bubble to the middle. Recently changed my DI to a less aggressive incline and my game play improved drastically

Don't trust the bubble level. Get a digital inclinometer or a phone app for getting your pitch. A standard bubble level is fine for side to side leveling. Test on playfield. Not glass.

#2667 77 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Has anyone installed those black mirrored blades? I've never seen a set irl but I could see them looking real sharp in this one.

Never seen BLACK mirror blades! Cool!

#2668 77 days ago
Quoted from orb:

[quoted image]

Cool!
Where did you get the striped speaker grills?

#2676 77 days ago

So I'm hearing that the new JP's are coming with thinner clear and it's good? What do you guys think about this?

#2684 76 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I was wondering if the thickness of the clear was perhaps the culprit in all the pooling issues. The 2 older sterns I've owned didn't have nearly as thick a layer of clear on them. Even my GoTG from 2017 is thin compared to JP. Perhaps someone just got a little overzealous with the application, and hence the pooling. Where did you hear that newer machines might be shipping with less clear?? That's interesting.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern

If that was the cause, then it was probably just a cure time issue for the cc.

#2690 75 days ago

I don't claim to know anything, but when I bought my repro F-14 playfield, PPS recommended that the clear coat cure for 6 months for best results. I waited for 6 months to install it and it was excellent. Played it for at least 6 months before I sold it and no problems at all. I doubt those JP playfields cured that long. But, I could be wrong.

#2692 75 days ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

After looking into it, I feel foolish for even posting the question on here. Easy adjustment, all is well. I didn’t realize there was a way to calibrate the posts from underneath the play field.</blockquot

After looking into it, I feel foolish for even posting the question on here. Easy adjustment, all is well. I didn’t realize there was a way to calibrate the posts from underneath the play field.

There are no foolish questions. That's what Pinside is for. Everyone has to learn how to work on Pins. Big learning curve here! One main reason I enjoy pinball!

#2747 72 days ago
Quoted from orb:

Check out. this is what is do. easy cheap and great sound.
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-spike-spike2-stern-kit

I just piggy backed (soldered) off the woofer terminals in my ST pro (SAM system) and ran to floor subwoofer. Works great! Not sure why this Pinnovators board is necessary? Unless there is a reason I can't piggy back off a Spike 2 Woofer???
I plan to use this A/B switch box to connect my subwoofer to both pins when I get my JP pro. Anyone try this?
amazon.com link »
61A73DVOXWL._AC_SL1000_ (resized).jpg

#2761 71 days ago

YMMV...'Your Mileage May Vary'... Had to look it up!

Wondering how these playfields will look after thousands of plays? I would think that if you keep them clean and waxed, they should be OK.

I want to order a Pro, but waiting to see if the new cc is consistent.

#2833 66 days ago

Can someone please explain this ball shimmies thing? I don 't think I've ever seen this?

#2840 66 days ago
Quoted from orb:

i dont know another word for it. but it wobbles as it rolls down flipper. like its going over bumps. not a smooth roll down.

Thanks!
Strange indeed!

#2842 66 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

The chopper was an Amazon purchase. I had to fabricate the bracket myself. It wasn't terribly difficult, and it looks waaaaay better than the stock flat useless plastic that came on the machine.

I really like it a lot.
The coast guard here in Traverse City flies a chopper around town and over my house with the same paint scheme!

#2859 66 days ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Just want to give a shout out to Dan Dean, from Pinwoofers. Just finished installing a Super Kit on my Premium. Amazing difference! This makes the game totally different.

Wow!
The dual amp system is great!

#2860 66 days ago

Here is a link for Dinosaur Eye Wall Sticker at Amazon ...

amazon.com link »

#2960 61 days ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Skillshot is worth more than that

Ectobar is kind of a rules guru! You better get up early in the morning if you want to outwit him.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside