(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15410 1 year ago

I am on the lookout for the following hard to find parts for my JP premium. Please let me know if you happen to have either of these laying around!

Trex Head Assembly for Stern Pinball Machine 500-2478-00
Raptor cage motorized 2-bank assembly 500-1146-00

Please PM if you have any leads.

Thanks!

1 month later
#15862 1 year ago

Could someone with easy access to their machine grab the dimensions (Height and Width) of the raptor gate cutout size in the playfield?

Thanks!
Mike

raptor door cutout dimensions (resized).pngraptor door cutout dimensions (resized).png
7 months later
#17813 8 months ago

Nice! : Raptor Gate Motor - Upgraded motor driver code to fix issues with gate being positioned halfway up / down

This was driving me nuts! I swear this started happening more frequently in the last few months.

2 months later
#20068 5 months ago
Quoted from datakyki:

Hi all. New JP owner here. Just recently picked up a premium. There's a bunch of threads on the T-Rex and I've been hunting through them for an answer to a question but not (yet) finding it.
Still getting used to the game but I'm not convinced my T-Rex is working right. Grabs the ball just fine when it's time to feed her but she drops the ball nearly every time when her head moves to the left after grabbing it. It's dropping right on the plastic there that covers the left loop. I'm concerned that isn't right and it will eventually crack that plastic.
I've seen videos where she drops the ball into the return rail. Mine doesn't do that. It does move back to the right and stops over the rail like it wants to drop it there but the ball is long gone. I've done a coil test and it does seem to grab the ball when I stick it in there but only briefly. I'm guessing the coil test only pulses the magnet and doesn't hold it on?
I've seen lots of posts about alignment with the ramp, which I've done. Also about the opto sensors on the ramp not triggering but I don't think I'm having any of those problems since it does grab the ball and start the multi ball rather consistently. Mine is an April '21 build so I think that's after Stern made changes to the opto height anyway. I've tried turning the magnet power all the way up but doesn't seem to make any difference.
Any thoughts or advice about this? Any other adjustments or tests I can run? Or is it doing what it's supposed to do?
Thanks!

I have seen a couple references to adjusting the magnet power. Which adjustment is that? I have gone thru every setting, and can't seem to find it.
Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,200 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=mbt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.