(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4,513 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 245 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 811 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

frenzy champion (resized).jpg
20200222_132814 (resized).jpg
IMG_5647 (resized).jpg
FB74877C-A4CD-44B1-B183-A7A06453E3A4 (resized).jpeg
Topper (resized).JPG
jp topper (resized).jpg
jurassic park topper (resized).jpg
4FFB0D6A-80F9-4B7E-BB0D-4EC2958639A6 (resized).jpeg
F03D4DDC-9CF6-4921-BA0A-43600A51DDFF (resized).jpeg
91226751_2831525746884789_9157231279958130688_n (resized).jpg
20200401_155102 (resized).jpg
20200401_135328 (resized).jpg
20200401_155114 (resized).jpg
20200401_145045 (resized).jpg
20191026_155822 (resized).jpg
jp_bounce3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (7 months ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (7 months ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (7 months ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (7 months ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (7 months ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (5 months ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3085 4 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What should the speaker ohm setting be for the LE speakers?

The LE's have upgraded speakers - believe they are 4 ohm and why they coded it in .95 to set it to 4 ohm on bootup

2 weeks later
#3313 3 months ago
Quoted from Saucerboy:

Here is the sticker I got with my game.., is it for something? Included manual for size reference.
A few questions
I noticed that once every few games I get a loud popping noise mostly after the game is over or a few seconds of really loud noises. Is this a known issue with a fix?
I also am having issues with the right half pipe. If I use the shooter knob it rarely makes it up the ramp, although if I just hit the action button to get the ball in play, it seems to make it most of the time... is this normal?
Thanks
Mark[quoted image]

The “popping” noise you hear is when you have a match (last 2 digits of your game matches a generated number) - this will give you a free credit (so not really used when on free play). You can turn off the knocker in your settings if you don’t want to hear it

2 weeks later
#3498 87 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

Ive got a really weak upper right flipper. What do you recommend for a rebuild? Is there a kit with all the parts? Also, are there kits to keep on hand for backup? Looking for recommendations

Probably just need to replace the coil stop

1 week later
#3661 75 days ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Any1 elses ball fall off? The one under the jeep.

A few people have posted/mentioned this previously

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/69#post-5389591

1 week later
#3794 62 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

This makes me think JP code name was JAWS to troll everyone.... this is what my post fix came in....[quoted image]

Can you show us what's included in the kit?

#3833 60 days ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Can you tell me more about this? How a beaten mini wizard would influence the wizard mode?
I don't own the game yet but would like to in the future. And these subtle things are important for me.
If the puzzle pieces fall into place at the end of your game when reaching the wizard, then it's a brilliant game. (like on twd where multikill values determine the value of horde shots, or played mode total values determine the value of terminus shots)

Even the Visitor Centre wizard mode scoring is based on the number of paddocks that you visited on the way there (if you stick the outside of the map you can get there after visiting 4 paddocks, but if you zigzag through the map then you can visit up to 8 paddocks). This is in addition to the bonus you collect for getting to the VC which is based on fossils collected, rescues made, longest rescue streak, DNA collected and dinosaurs captured.

So I'd be very surprised if Escape Nebular (final wizard mode) doesn't work off your achievement from not only the paddocks but also the Visitor Centre, Museum Mayhem, Secure Control Room mini-wizard modes. And this is also why scoring would be different when enabling to just play the Escape Nebular wizard mode as you'd have none of those achievements to multiple the scoring.

1 week later
#3936 52 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I think I've only gotten 2 of the 11 so far (Ankylosaurus, Gallimimus). Do you recall how many you've gotten? Some of them are pretty tough/obscure...

Yep I love shooting combos on this machine - I just need to remember what they all are (as I end up shooting slightly different variations ... which of course I don't get rewarded for )

Gallimimus: Spinner > Truck
Ankylosaurus: Helipad ramp > Control Room
Brachiosaurus: Left ramp > Right ramp > Supply Drop standup
Velociraptor: Left ramp > Helipad ramp > Raptor Pit
Stegosaurus: Spinner > Upper loop > Upper left Supply Drop target
Triceratops: Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Amber target
Spitter: Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Right loop
T-Rex: Spinner > Upper loop > Tower ramp > Truck
Compsognathus: Spinner > Upper loop > Tower ramp > 2x Scoring target
Pteranodon: Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Right ramp > Tower ramp
Spinosaurus: Spinner > Upper loop > Tower ramp > Helipad ramp > Left ramp > Right ramp

1 week later
#4003 45 days ago

Ultra Super Skill Shot which starts a special hidden feature for that player's game - sounds cool!

#4089 42 days ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Thanks, just adjusted them. Pretty crazy that the Stern tech support didn't know that they were adjustable!

Was the leveling screw loose? you should check the height over the next week as if it continually loosening then you'll need to address this before you chip the playfield. Did you check that the up-post coil bracket was still firmly attached to the playfield (as that post had moved quite alot)?

#4101 41 days ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Starting or completing?

On completing ...

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

Secret super-wizard “epilogue” mode awarded for successfully completing Visitor’s Center, Museum Mayhem, Secure Control Room, and Escape Nublar. Timed 6-ball 60-second multiball with unlimited ball save similar to Cherry Bomb in GOTG. All Amber features are running (scoring 1/2 your Amber value) and all shots are lit for jackpots of roughly 1.5x your Amber value. When time runs out, all balls are drained and your game ends.

1 week later
#4214 28 days ago

Yep that is a unique month. My game was built on my birthday, so it was meant to be

#4231 25 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This guy gets it.

LOL - I'll be lucky to get see the visitor center the way I'm going

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Sale Pending!
Murfreesboro, TN
$ 69.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside