(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,345 posts
  • 992 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by fooflighter
  • Topic is favorited by 522 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20211127_202641 (resized).jpg
20211127_202617 (resized).jpg
20211127_202628 (resized).jpg
IMG_5670 (resized).JPG
6356FCDD-2568-42C2-B738-8F4EFC033B08 (resized).jpeg
8FAFAFD8-7779-4158-8336-581BB589E4CC (resized).jpeg
BA2D7733-D82D-4175-9D1F-3C6357CF8A26 (resized).jpeg
1A8415D7-1704-496A-AE39-047A3F490B76 (resized).jpeg
A7EA1EA1-35C5-4E93-9E25-E7507518A76F (resized).jpeg
6A266C50-5305-414D-839A-5B9BA1E171C9.gif
jpsetup (resized).jpg
jpbox (resized).jpg
JP_pops_1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #72 Custom Jurassic Park apron cards Posted by Coindropper (2 years ago)

Post #230 Custom Apron Cards for Stern JP Posted by Coindropper (2 years ago)

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (2 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (2 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (2 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (2 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by Scribbles (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10030 8 months ago

Good morning all,
Have any of you ever had the following problem: Recently, on my brand-new pinball machine, I have the letters of the T-REX that light up when I flip without touching with the "newton ball" anchored to the Jeep with a ball in play? Because normally the letters only light up when we contact this newton ball. This is done randomly in the middle of the game. I have not figured out when yet. I also have a "shaker motor" that has been installed which is seriously rocking the pinball machine. So, I also put it now in the weakest mode because it makes the pinball machine tremble so much in "Maximal Use" mode that I thought to myself that it could also damage the cards in the long term. I looked to see if the connectors on the OPTO dual interrupter card were not properly inked, but everything looks fine. I took them off and put them back in case. I was wondering if it was the card referenced 520-7017-72 (MID UPPER PLAYFIELD 48V DRIVER PINOUT NODE 9) which does not work or rather the card 520-8102-00 (DUAL INTERRUPTER OPTO)? Or is it a game bug? I am on the latest version 1.03.
I can't test a new small opto card because obviously it seems out of stock at Stern! ☹. I could also try to switch the two 48V DRIVER PINOUT cards (NODE 8 and NODE 9) which are in the game to see if the problem persists .
Do you have an opinion? Thanks for your help.
Lionel.

1 month later
#10407 6 months ago

Hi everybody,
I have made special inserts for the bumper on Pro like on Premium.
Send me a message if you are interested.
Have a nice day.
Lionel.

IMG_9813_edited (resized).jpgIMG_9814_edited (resized).jpgIMG_9815_edited (resized).jpgIMG_9816_edited (resized).jpg
#10424 6 months ago

Hi everybody,

We build blades of helicopter for Pro. Here it is the link on my Youtube chanel to see the movement. We build a 4 and a 6 blades models depending what you prefer. We can make the color you want. If you are interested, send me an email.
Have a nice day.

To see in movement the result it is here :
for a 6 blades :

for a 4 blades :

Note : You don't have to change the hex. Just remove the fixed blades on your JP Pro and replace with our propeller

Lionel.

IMG_9809 (resized).JPGIMG_9817 (resized).JPGIMG_9819 (resized).JPGIMG_9822 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#10559 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I would test these extensively if I were you. We were selling a similar set when the game came out and some people had issues. Things like the screw that holds the blades coming off (we used a bearing to get them to spin) and the blade itself breaking near the mount. We were able to address the issues, but decided it wasn’t worth the headache so stopped selling them. Looking at your design, it looks thin where the blade meets the base of the mount so that could be a weak point. I don’t want to deter you because the idea is a cool one, just be prepared that people play these games hard and this type of mod takes a beating so test, test and test again!

Hi, thank you for your feedback and advice ! We appreciate that !

#10560 6 months ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Just wanted to give a quick review of the helicopter blades Lionel is offering. Placed a blue and white 6-blade set on my JP Pro and couldn't be happier. The drop down rods are much heavier gauge than the previous set available and mentioned in post 10442 by Lermods. Another nice touch is the screw and bolt that acts as a weight on one of the blade creates a home position towards the bottom of the playfield and puts the rod in a position to make great movement. While it doesn't always go to home position after the initial spins, a couple of bumps of the balls into targets/pop bumpers seems to get it there quickly. Have no idea about long term durability, and it does looks like it was made via a 3D printer, but so far, so good. Very good actually. Arrived within a week from France.
Mike

Thank you Mike for your feeback too. We try to make our customers happy. We hope to be successful.

#10591 6 months ago
Quoted from JSBebop2071:

lionelpo91. What's the story with your side art blades? Can you show the rest of them? Also interested in a heli blade set.

Hi, we have tried lot of thing . Different shapes have been made and two purposes were investigated: change the axis or not? Finally, we have built a blade with a minimal change for our customer. In the case of changing the axis, we have tried blade in touch directly with the ball but sometimes in this context the ball could block between the blade and the rail. We have aborted this option. And we have chosen to keep the axis and built a blade with metallic rode and a screw and a bolt that acts as a weight. As I said in my post, we can make different colors with on shape in 4 or 6. Most of our customers choose 4 in blue with white line! Here are some photos for different prototypes we made . But we have now the final one presented in my post #10424 shown on video and the first picture of this post.

JSBebop2071, for getting a Heli blade set send me an email.

IMG_0118 (resized).JPGIMG_9737 (resized).JPGIMG_9679 (resized).JPGIMG_9779 (resized).JPGIMG_9961 (resized).JPGQIEJ5503 (resized).JPGIMG_9736 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#10618 5 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Just a quick search at target.com
Maybe over the raptor pen on the pro to replace the crappy flat plastic one?[quoted image]

This one is better one
We built the mount with the same placement in the pinball. We sell the dino and the mount of course. It is plug and play. We send around the World
And we have 4 others mode for the Pro:
Mosquitos Inserts, Pteranodon, Velociraptor, Signs x 4 and the moving blade
Send me an E-mail if you want some picture of all.

Lionel.
8E0CC9D9-94CD-4831-A25C-9163084FFE8A (resized).jpegCA71CD4A-EA53-41CA-8371-378B1A7599B5 (resized).jpeg

F26EE8AC-F7D8-4422-B121-A14B87CB997D (resized).jpeg
#10619 5 months ago

Hi everybody,

If you have a Jurassic Park on Pro version.
We propose 4 mods for this pinball and 1 mod for Premium/LE:

• Moving Blade (Propeller)
• Mosquitos Insert x 3
• EastDock Panels x 4
• Velociraptor Mod
• Pteranodon Mod

Some mods can be personalized with your colors.
Don't hesitate to contact me by MP.

Have a nice day !

Lionel.

Helice Grise (resized).jpgIMG_0099 (resized).jpgIMG_0305 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0486 (resized).JPGIMG_0506 (resized).JPGIMG_0507 (resized).JPGIMG_0526 (resized).JPGIMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_5593 (resized).JPGIMG_5594 (resized).JPGIMG_5597 (resized).JPGIMG_9814 (resized).JPGIMG_9815 (resized).JPGIMG_9816 (resized).JPG

#10626 5 months ago
Quoted from lionelpo91:

Hi everybody,
If you have a Jurassic Park on Pro version.
We propose 4 mods for this pinball and 1 mod for Premium/LE:
• Moving Blade (Propeller)
• Mosquitos Insert x 3
• EastDock Panels x 4
• Velociraptor Mod
• Pteranodon Mod
Some mods can be personalized with your colors.
Don't hesitate to contact me by MP.
Have a nice day !
Lionel.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you want to see Pteranodon flying, it is here
This Mod is proposed for any JP machine (Pro/Premium/LE)

Lionel.

1 week later
#10789 5 months ago

Hi everybody,

Did you see our last version of the Velociraptor mod ?
You can choose our dome (Cristal Clear or Full Orange) but also the color of the figurine (Blue, Green, or Spotted)

Note : We propose also others mods for the JP Machine (Moving blade, Mosquitos Insert, Pteranodon and Signs x4)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested !

Regards,
Lionel.

IMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0482 (resized).JPGIMG_0711 (resized).JPGIMG_0712 (resized).JPGIMG_0713 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#10820 5 months ago

Hi everybody

Here is a new mod created especially for Stern's Jurassic Park (any Pro / Premium / LE version). This is Nedry's computer. Located, right at the entrance of the Control Room, the mod contains a complete set, keyboard, illuminated screen connected to a GI, Central Unit and all of the support to place these elements.
You just need to remove two screws to replace your clear plastic. The connection is made through a special bulb which is supplied.
If interested, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

A video to illustrate our mod :

Some pictures attached

Yoann Poli and Lionel Poli

IMG_1043_edited (resized).jpgIMG_1045_edited (resized).jpgIMG_1046_edited (resized).jpg
#10854 5 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

Folks,
I finished (almost...as I am waiting on a few more mods) setting up my NIB Pro that I received last week. I noticed that the "O" right orbit doesn't always advance the CHAOS (when it is flashing).
In switch test mode, it registers 4 switches. I've tried flinging the ball fast and I still count 4 switches (I just realized that I can slo-mo video the screen to see if it registers every switch...I can try that tomorrow).
During the game, it seems to never advance the O shot unless the jeep is to the right and the ball hits the up post and feeds into the pops. I can fling the ball through rapidly and doesn't advance the O. If that jeep is to the right, the O advances. It is late tonight and I haven't performed extensive testing. (Wife goes to work early and the pin will wake her...gggrrrrrr)
Any thoughts?
Thank you.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I suggest some of our mods to embellish you pinball machine

- The Moving Blade (you can choose your color)
- The Nedry's Computer with the mug
- Our Velociraptor
- Some signs
- Our Pteranodon
- and our mosquitos Insert Bumper

We have 6 mods today to propose to you

Regards,
Lionel.

IMG_0099_edited (resized).jpgIMG_0118 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_1129 (resized).JPGIMG_9816 (resized).JPG
#10926 4 months ago

Hi everybody,

Some people, ask me different informations for this mod.
About the electric part we use the elegant Matrix System from Comet Pinball.
The screen inside has 2SMD which are connected to the brightness adjuster to give yourself control over brightness with the quick turn of a screw.
On the other side we use a Matrix quick connect bulb. You have just to replace a standard bulb by this special bulb.
We provide a mouse a keyboard, an UC (Unit Central), the Nedry's mug, the screen with 3 choices of one image illuminated and the plate to mount all the elements. Here are some pictures below.
The price of this mod included shipping is $75 ($60 for the mod and $15 for shipping around the world)

Regards,
Lionel.

IMG_1151_edited (resized).jpgIMG_1155_edited (resized).jpgScreen 1 (resized).jpgScreen 2 (resized).jpgScreen 3 (resized).jpg

IMG_1152 (resized).JPG
#10931 4 months ago
Quoted from fuzzel:

Hi everyone, I got my JP Pro NIB today and it's awesome but I have one strange behavior: the opto on the TRex ramp (the one behind the back wall) doesn't register fast ball shots. If the ball is a bit slower it triggers but when I perfectly hit the ball it triggers 1 of 5 shots or so.
I can only find a fix for the other opto issue of the right lane but this is a bit different and it's only that opto everything else works.

Correct I have sometimes the same behaviour. I have inserted in the past a piece of cork to slow down the ball. I have made a post. You probably search the post with my comment in this thread. It is working. I have removed it now. I have accepted in some circumstance to have the problem . I take the T-Rex Ramp a second time and that's it !

2 months later
#11771 57 days ago

Hello everyone,

Two new small mods to embellish your Stern 2019 Jurassic Park machine, the Triceratops and the Ankylosaurus , supplied with their mounts (simple screw to undo and put back to fix them).

More images here on my website:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop

IMG_3372 (resized).JPGIMG_3373 (resized).JPGIMG_3495 (resized).JPGIMG_3498 (resized).JPGIMG_3615 (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#11999 28 days ago

Hello everyone,
A new small illuminated mod for your Jurassic Park of Stern 2019. The Dilophosaurus. The famous scene where Nedry the computer scientist is eaten by this little dinosaur.
It was missing!
It is a mod connected to the GI (General Illumination). The poison thrown by the dino is thus enhanced.
For the purchase it's here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/05504-dilophosaurus

IMG_4384 (resized).JPGIMG_4385 (resized).JPGIMG_4386 (resized).JPGIMG_4387 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside