(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,287 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10731 2 years ago

Hey everyone. I just joined the club! Have a question for you guys. My game was manufactured in May of 2021 and the shooter lane looks like attached. I reached out to Stern and it looks like this is the new normal. Saw a picture of AIQ with same setup. Wondering if anyone else has same on their games? Thanks.

PXL_20210611_220442646~2.jpgPXL_20210611_220442646~2.jpg
#10733 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Same on mine...
[quoted image]

Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

2 weeks later
#10904 2 years ago

The right flipper on my new game will sometimes not come all the way back down after a flip. Is there an adjustment I can do? I wonder if something is on too tight. Thanks guys.

#10917 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

First thing to check is the coil stop. Stern has had issues with these. Easy fix if this is the case.

So what am Iooking for on the coilstop?

1 year later
#14913 1 year ago

Replaced my Pro translite with the JD JP one. I'm liking it!

Screenshot_20220915-183536 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220915-183536 (resized).png
11 months later
#17520 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Best toy in the business imo. Getting a pro on this game - I’ll just never understand unless you just care about score and nothing else.

2600$ for a T-Rex head that doesn't reliably catch or throw the ball. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool toy for sure but it's a lot of extra cash for essentially the same game.

#17539 8 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

My Trex reliably catches and throws the ball. She thrashes around angry like she's supposed to and makes the game a ton more fun. Different strokes for different folks, you and the "LE is just paint" guy are probably besties.

Of course pinball is expensive. I feel very privileged that I can afford the pro games that I can. 35% extra is the difference between having 3 games vs having 2 for me personally in my financial situation. Not everyone has the 35% extra to spend on premiums. It's a cool mech no doubt. JP is top 3 for me regardless of the magic of the 2600$ moving Trex head.

#17541 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

You’re in the wrong hobby if you’re trying to justify the cost of anything in these damn machines! Paying 13 or even 10k - we’re all a little crazy so why walk bc of 2600 for something that brings magic to it? Just my opinion. If you’re in, get the entire experience otherwise rationalize it until you get it.
My trex catches the ball too btw - def majority of the time.

Of course pinball is expensive. I feel very privileged that I can afford the pro games that I can. 35% extra is the difference between having 3 games vs having 2 for me personally in my financial situation. Not everyone has the 35% extra to spend on premiums. It's a cool mech no doubt. JP is top 3 for me regardless of the magic of the 2600$ moving Trex head.

#17715 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinball1987:

What mod options are there for the left side white light. ? I see the nerdy computer one but what others are there ?

Barbasol can is the best one imo

1 week later
#18404 7 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

I used Mr_Tantrum's method of attaching trees to discs, but for discs I used these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081YHJ4XC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title
I like that they are transparent so they don't cover any of the playfield art.
After attaching the trees to the discs, I attach the discs to the playfield using these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NTVCJGW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this. Where do you get the trees?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

13,200 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=king_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.