(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,306 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by JorgesArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenswift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8475 3 years ago

Took the plunge and ordered a Pro! Should hopefully have it by the end of December. Also got the code form Tim. The only real criticism I saw was the lack of movie callouts and that fixed that! Whenever I go to the arcade this is the game I come back to.

#8479 3 years ago

I did order some mods and some coil stops in anticipation of my new pin. Anything I have to have or know? It’s the Pro. Thanks

#8530 3 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

If you don’t want to spend over $20 on the Jurassic World helicopter, this model is the exact same shape, and has a nice color scheme. I just used black marker on the alien decal and fits the theme (see photos of before/after). $8.50 shipped from eBay. Planning to add this to my Pro that will arrive before Christmas.
ebay.com link
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ordered! Nice find. I’m going to use some alcohol to remove the writing on the side and I ordered these too to go on there.
ebay.com link: Kenner Jurassic Park Logo sticker set Lots of sizes

#8549 3 years ago

I just ordered some orange pop bumper caps. Wondering what the suggestion is for the mosquitos under them?

1 week later
#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Well I am debating on getting a JP next. How frustrating is the Trex to get adjusted properly? From what I have read that is one of the things that needs constant adjusting. Has anyone had issues with their premium and Is the pro worth it without the raptor pin and Trex?

I ordered a pro and Yoyos Trex alive mod. It moves side to side but doesn’t eat the ball. Looks amazing.

#8633 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

I ordered a pro and Yoyos Trex alive mod. It moves side to side but doesn’t eat the ball. Looks amazing.

Also mine wasn’t supposed to ship until January and YOYO reached out today and is shipping my mod today!!

#8685 3 years ago

Got my new baby on the left today! Got Tim’s code, and the shaker motor which is a MUST! I have a lot more mods to add but so far, I LOVE it!! It’s even better than my dialed in. Got chaos my first game and it pumped me up!! So happy with this one!

232B5FC4-AD6C-4AAD-BCD3-4F75FA448B09 (resized).jpeg232B5FC4-AD6C-4AAD-BCD3-4F75FA448B09 (resized).jpeg
#8691 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Congrats on the new addition! What's virtual pin is the Harry Potter?

It plays hundreds of games but I built it around a Harry Potter Original table my friend Scotty Wic created. Guy is amazing. He also created a Stranger Things original that’s better than the Stern and even has an upsidedown play field when you enter the upsidedown.

#8694 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Nice - are there any threads on Scotty's Harry Potter or Stranger Things?

Here’s a sample of his stranger things

And Harry Potter

#8699 3 years ago

Having a problem where the ball keeps getting stuck here. Anyone have this issue or a solution?

E650E780-E8A6-426B-A869-0B7E7BA65630 (resized).jpegE650E780-E8A6-426B-A869-0B7E7BA65630 (resized).jpeg
#8729 3 years ago

Hey all, I somehow lost the screw on the left side of the trex ramp. Can anyone tell me what size it is so I can go buy a new one please? It longer than the one on the right side.

23677F7A-7818-4E00-A7AD-DD512E42AF04 (resized).jpeg23677F7A-7818-4E00-A7AD-DD512E42AF04 (resized).jpeg

#8784 3 years ago

I got some titan colored post rubber replacements but I think they are too thick and misses bounce back much faster than the hard original rubbers? Can someone link to the actual replacement rubbers and also, can they be found in colors?

1 week later
#8998 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The toys are not necessarily what make this game great. It’s the challenging shot layout and deep ruleset that make this one of the best pins ever made. I say save your money, buy a pro and mod it the F out. I’ve got the moving Trex head mod which does everything but eat the ball, lit amber shooter rod, Alt translight, shaker motor...I don’t miss anything but the physical gate on the raptor pit. Overall I’m VERY satisfied for the money spent and I’m someone who typically prefers premium over pros all day.

I’m waiting for my moving trex head but shipping from France is taking a lifetime. How hard was the install?

#9004 3 years ago

So I have a pro and I got the helicopter mod from mezel but I can’t get the existing standoff post off. It says lift and turn but the screw under is obviously turning too. Any advice?

#9037 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

The user is yoyokopter, and here is a link to his mods thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yoyokopter-mod-development-and-reviews-thread
I just installed the TRex alive mod this weekend. Works great, and adds a lot to the game. I didn't have the budget for the Premium version of the machine, so this mod makes it the next best thing.

How hard was the install? Mine should arrive any day now

#9038 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

The user is yoyokopter, and here is a link to his mods thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yoyokopter-mod-development-and-reviews-thread
I just installed the TRex alive mod this weekend. Works great, and adds a lot to the game. I didn't have the budget for the Premium version of the machine, so this mod makes it the next best thing.

Extra ball is the right ramp. Look on the sign. I missed it myself at first too.

#9067 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Okay so that’s what I get for trying to be funny.
So I invented a skateboard trick named “Rancid Meat” and the trick is definitely not smelly and full of bacteria. It’s actually pretty sweet
Glad you survived the Tantrum!

Mr. Tantrum is a legend and definitely not a crybaby. Lol

#9110 3 years ago

Is the trex ramp something that can actually be hit regularly with the upper right flipper? I know I did it once or twice but not intentionally

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 16.00
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenswift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=kenswift and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.