(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7284 3 years ago

New pro owner here. Are air balls common? I routinely get balls getting on top of the plastics on the left side. Ball also kicks up in the back and often doesn't make a clean loop. Game came to me with plastic protector over pf. I'm wondering if that is the problem since the ball rides a bit higher on pf.

#7287 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Try adjusting your flipper power down in the game settings. I don't think any of mine are at factory settings. Also, if you haven't done it already, set your game up for 7 degrees. The designer has chimed in here several times that he designed it for that pitch. Do that prior to adjusting flipper strength.

Upper flipper does seem pretty strong. Might try a lower power on that but seems like the lower flippers need a good kick to make the ramp shots. I will try a higher pitch as well. It's also hard to get the launch to make it around the heli pad ramp. Previous owner already titled the ramp fork to the right and looks like launchers hit ball squarely. Like to get this game playing smoothly but that seems to be a tough task. Still a great game, though.

#7324 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

I've had my JP premium for 3 months now and the auto launch and manual plunge made the inverted turn to feed the right lane 100% of the time. Now all of a sudden I'm having the same problem. It now only makes it successfully 70%.. It's very frustrating bc it interferes with gameplay(skill shots, T-rex multiball 1st shot set-up, etc.) After searching this forum I tried the washer fix on the left fork of the ramp thing: didn't work(made it worse). I'm pretty frustrated as it seems like this is a real problem with the game and that mech. I hope there is an actual solution.

I'm in a similar situation. I've only had my game for a week or so. Getting the game leveled and correct pitch seem to help for a while but now rarely makes it. Previous owner already put a washer under left screw of ramp fork and plunger seems to line up well with ball. I find it extremely frustrating as well. You just never know where the ball is going to go on launch. It doesn't matter if it's a manual plunge or auto. Exactly same result where only around 1/5 make it.

#7380 3 years ago

Those are silicon rubbers and I have the same. Mine will knock the ball to the left flipper on a miss. Helps to take another shot at the heli pad. If ball ball has little momentum, it drops near the right outlane and that is dangerous.

#7416 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Try 2 washers, change the autolaunch speed to 200 or 205 for a 7.0 degree pitch angle, make sure your autolauncher is making full contact with the ball in it's travel, may require slight bending, also make sure the plunger rod is striking the ball true and not putting English on the ball which will occasionally send it careening into the rails and get jammed at the pipe. Check the plunger tip, if it is worn, it may be angle the ball on striking. If the rod isn't lined up perfectly dead center on the ball, you can use some small washers (1 did the trick for mine) to go on the top left or right faceplate screw assembly to slightly angle the rod to bring it back to true. Lastly, if your rod came with a green spring, I would recommend changing it to orange, unless you got a custom amber rod as they are orange from factory. Not single thing is going to work by itself, but it's a combo of them all and dialing it in. I can get about a 95% rate of success between auto and manuals...it's just the quirks of this lane it seems

Good tips. I went from 6.5 to 7.0 degree pitch. Strange that such a small change makes a difference but it does. Game plays better. Previous owner install a fat washer under the left ramp fork. Removing that and using a stiffer blue spring gets me around 80-90% success. I turned up auto plunge to 200 but might need a bit more. More power definitely helps. Like to get success rate closer to 100% but hard to work on game instead of playing. Love how this game plays. Every game feels unique and challenging.

1 week later
#7520 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Spinner help needed; Jurassic Park Pro. I just got this game and it seems the center spinner is not registering any hits. When I manually press the spinner switch it will record so I know it's working. During gameplay when the ball makes contact with the spinner, no hits are recorded. Is there a way to adjust this?

Sounds like you need to adjust the switch. Is the switch arm resting below the spinner wire?

#7563 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

My right lower flipper keeps getting stuck up. Also, the upper one will be weak sometimes. What is causing this?

Does it feel like it's binding when you move it by hand?

#7607 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Besides the artwork on the cab and back glass, its 2 things. The moving Trex head, and a gate that lowers in front of the raptor pit. That's it. Oh, and a raptor toy that moves a bit when hit.

Those and the helicopter blades spinner. Gameplay is nearly identical and same lightshow. Moving Trex head is definitely cool but it really doesn't change how the game plays.

#7642 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Are you generally not supposed to be able to hit the tower shot unless you have some speed coming around? I'm a bit annoyed that I can't hit the tower shot with the ball coming slowly out of the pops, but I don't know if it's a feature or a bug. I can occasionally get it up there but it's like a 5-10% shot. Most often even a clean nice shot just doesn't have the momentum to make it up there, and my flipper settings for that flipper are on default (Max).

Are you saying the flipper feels weak or hard to time the shot? Should be no problem making that shot if aimed well. I turned down the power of the upper flipper and still no problem making it. One thing to check is if flipper is binding at all. Move it by hand and check for any resistance.

#7643 3 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Ive made a video on switch tests, you can clear see that sometimes the right flipper trigger the opto, more often the upper right flipper.. any ideia to despite the problem.

Regards

Bang on the playfield and see if that triggers opto. Might just be a bad opto where vibrations set it off. Had that problem on my ST pro.

#7791 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It’s out of Sterns hands once you buy it. They are by no means condoning it. It’s perfectly legal doing for your own entertainment. No one is selling stern pins advertising that they have the latest greatest Unlicensed code

Not exactly. People routing pins with unlicensed code would be a problem. This would not reflect the game Stern sold and licensed. While that may be a positive for some it could easily be a negative if it causes glitches/issues. Imagine someone hacking their game and then node boards fail. That would cause all kinds of headaches for Stern's support and maybe cost them $$$ replacing boards out of good faith. It's not that different from those sticking all kinds of mods with alligator clips on their games. I have nothing against people modifying their game for their own entertainment but I can certainly understand why Stern would take steps to prevent it.

#7841 3 years ago
Quoted from ReluctantPin:

Hi all!
So I'm getting a ton of ball rejects from the T-Rex ramp. I've searched the board, and I've seen the previous replies. I've tried removing the plastic spacers on the ramp air-ball protector plastic (and even adding washers, too, in case this helped). I've tried reducing the lower flipper power. And I'm between 6.5 and 7 degrees, and have tried different angles.
It's almost like the balls hit the bottom of the T-rex itself sometimes and rattle back down. I'm not sure if this is a common thing?
I was wondering if anyone has tried anything drastic like trying to raise or lower the static t-rex itself, and if this has helped?
Thanks! I'm missing so many shots because of this and it's bumming me out.

Having same problem on my pro. Not that often but often enough to be frustrating. Weird thing is that it only became an issue when I removed pf plastic protector. Removing pf protector changed angle of ramp flap a bit so maybe that is introducing more air balls. Hard to tell what the problem is because ball goes straight up ramp, goes behind backboard, but then comes straight down ramp. What looks like the same exact shot will go straight through. I don't think it's the trex. Ball would have to get some serious air to hit that.

1 week later
#8057 3 years ago
Quoted from apayne82:

I’m comparing purchase options for buying JP Pro, and would love some feedback. Would you get a new-in-box game, or a good condition routed JP with a few thousand plays for $700 less?
I’m leaning new, but am conflicted based on savings.

Don't forget cost of any tax, shipping, and/or delivery for nib. Instead of routed, look for a huo. It will look brand new and you will be able to inspect before buying. Cost savings will be significant.

#8059 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Good points, but for me I was able to purchase from an out of state reputable authorized distributor (no sales tax and free shipping). I was going to purchase pre-owned (what I've done for my previous 3 pins), but after looking for several weeks the NIB purchase actually ended up being less expensive than any advertised JP Premiums with in driving distance (my limit is about 6-8 hours one way so I can do it in a single day - but of course then there is the cost of fuel).
I would exhaust both means before deciding new or pre-owned, then weighing all of the factors make my decision. With this pin, there will most likely be a wait until Jan-Feb for NIB given the ongoing demand verses picking it up now for HUO which may be a factor in your decision making.

All true. The guy I bought my JP from said he had a Deadpool on order that wasn't scheduled for delivery until March or maybe even later. Crazy.

#8096 3 years ago

Well done, Tantrum! Big improvement and looks like it belongs there. It would be even better if the headlights and taillights lit up. Don't think that is possible since there is no where to run wires.

#8129 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just got a ball stuck and had to remove it by hand. It wasn't wedged but resting on the rings of the newton ball shaft.
[quoted image]

That happens with the stock jeep. It happened to me several times when I first got my pin but not since.

#8168 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just finished installing my Tilt side blades, and I think they came out great. Couple of pointers for those of you who still have this on your "to do" list.
1 - I've done this to my other pins to help protect the sides, so I decided to put adhesive felt strips along the sides of the playfield. You can buy these sheets at Hobby Lobby (or probably Amazon) for $1-$2. Just cut them into 1/2" strips and apply to the sides.
2 - Have someone help. I'm bacheloring it for a few days, so I did it on my own. I finally got it done, but it was kind of a bear and a couple of times I was really close to messing up the decal. The help is where someone else can hold the playfield in different vertical positions while you apply the graphics.
3 - I wish I would have noticed before I started applying the decals, but you'll need to remove the flipper button washer holder and the little metal bracket on each side (not sure what this is) as they are both in the way. After you apply the blades just reinstall them.
Many more little details, but this isn't intended to be a "how to" this time. Bottom line is that just about anyone can do this. The breathable vinyl allows you to easily work out bubbles and as long as your sides are clean you can peel and unpeel several times when starting until you get it exactly aligned with the bottom edge of the glass slot. Also, start at the back where the blade just touches or comes close to touching the rail at the back of the cabinet.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I recently put the blades on myself with help from a friend. I don't see easy way of putting these on with the pf still in the game. We removed the pf since it's pretty easy with two people. Highly recommend going this route if you can get some help. You only need to disconnect a few connectors and snip a few cable ties. I stuck mine a little further back. I did not have to remove flipper washers but did have to remove bracket thing in the back. Best to cut out decal before you peel it off the paper so you can hold it up against game to see where you will place it.

2 weeks later
#8437 3 years ago

I would just bend it back in place.

1 week later
#8563 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Make sure it has slight play up and down and is not binding (too tight).

This. Move the flipper by hand and check if there is any binding.

#8568 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm a new owner of the Pro version of the game and have been playing it all weekend. Admittedly, I'm not the greatest pinball player, and I'm still learning all of the rules to this game as I play. Anyway, I'm having a really hard time hitting the outer ramps, so the control room, and the helipad one. I've verified that the tips of my flippers are pointing right at the divot in the playfield, and I've got the playfield set at 7 degrees, and left to right is level. Is this just a situation of me having to get better at these shots, or should I be making other adjustments?

They are difficult shots by design. I find it easier to hit these shots if you cradle the ball first and then focus on hitting the shot with the ball right at the end of the flipper. I don't suggest lowering your flippers like freeplay suggested. While this does open up your shots it also makes it more difficult to cradle since the flipper will not rise as far.

1 week later
#8666 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Is there anyway to light extra ball at a certain score. This game is freaking hard..... so far , I only see how to set up to 50% extra ball percentage... what exactly does that mean anyway...

Game is hard no doubt. I have not gone through game settings but there is often things to make the game easier. By default, I think extra balls are lit by how many rescues you get. Like other said, you can just set number of balls per game from 3 to 5 or more.

#8671 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

To help out your 5 year old, I agree with what everyone is saying with going with 5+ ball games, extended ball saves, and extra balls for high scores. Regarding outlanes, in my experience moving the posts down doesn't seem to do much for this game. I'll probably get flamed for this, but for a 5 year old just starting out and depending on their skill, you might consider putting a rubber band across the right Nedry outlane but leave the left one alone as it has at least one ball save. The left lane will get get some drains after the first save, but your child will at least get used to the concept of outlane drains. As their skill improves, you can remove the rubber band.
After changing settings, the one issue you may have is that the machine is then setup for your 5 year old and not you. What you can do is backup the settings for an adult setting and a kid setting onto a USB drive via the backbox and then load the appropriate version to whomever is playing. A little hassle, but will be better than adjusting every menu setting via the coin door each time you switch players.
Congrats on joining the club!

For young kids, closing the outlanes is great idea. I tried moving the posts down but they literally did nothing. Game can be brutal with those outlane drains.

I love the idea of a built in easy toggle from experienced player settings to kid settings. Kid setting could have special, simple rules and their own high scores. It would be a great selling feature for Stern.

2 weeks later
#8952 3 years ago

Speaking of ball hangups, is there a quick and easy way to keep balls from getting stuck under the truck? It used to be minor annoyance but becoming very common on my game.

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Hit both flipper buttons simultaneously. It skips the animation. I do it all the time.

You cannot skip the opening animation where the Trex is screaming at you. You can skip the following animation sequence. Believe me, I try to skip it every single time even though I know you have to wait. I get not being able to skip certain animations that explain the game for location play. Still, I think all animation sequences longer than 2 seconds should be skippable.

1 week later
#9211 3 years ago

Put the game on 5 balls or more. It's your game. I'm sure there are other things in the menu to make the game easier if you like. Have fun!

1 week later
#9360 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Ya have to drop the flipper assembly to get to that nut under the playfield.

I was able to do it without removing flipper assembly but definitely was not easy.

1 week later
#9463 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

So as the OP who reignited this debate. I’ll give you a better idea into my convoluted train of thought:
My wife and I both have JP atop the wishlist. A premium is doable (albeit a little stretch) in terms of budget, and I would probably pull the trigger if I could find one within driving distance and not pay a few hundred extra for shipping.
Other games under consideration are Deadpool Pro and AIQ Pro, but our game room is a little Marvel heavy already so they were behind JP in our rankings.
If I can’t find a JP Premium, my thought was to buy a non-JP Pro to enjoy for a while until a JP Premium becomes available near me. Rather than wait around I could still enjoy a newer game in the process. I typically would stick with Pro versions of games, but the wow factor of a JP Premium seemed too good to pass up.
The reason I started this topic of conversation is because I was curious, from an actual owner perspective, if I’m being too hasty to ignore the JP Pro version (not that they’re any more readily available it seems). I realize this is a heavily subjective question and I appreciate the feedback so far. If people want to PM me their input rather than clog up this forum I’m happy to hear from you

I am team pro as well. Biggest factor for me is costs. When the pro has the same light show, exact same layout, very similar art, and essentially identical gameplay it's a no brainer for me. If you are stuck between pro/premium, I would just get whichever one you can find. If you get a pro, you could always swap it out for a premium later if one becomes available.

#9474 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

But it's not the exact same layout...

Ok but close enough. Same ramps and shots. Raptor pin a bit different with the door on premium but still same shot imo. Trex is same shot on both. It's not like the premium has any extra ramps, subways, mini pf's or anything like that.

1 month later
#10065 3 years ago

Try removing the sd card and putting it back end. If you have a multimeter, check all fuses as well.

1 week later
#10168 3 years ago

Routed game still has good value. If sold it would be at least $4500, right? Thus, you making money once you cover depreciation and maintenance costs.

1 week later
#10226 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I turned down sling strength for a month when I first got the game...let the rubbers/ mechs break in a bit and then return settings to factory. It’s definitely way too much power out of box.

I got my game used and slings still brutal. Don't know about any break in time. I turned mine done quite a bit. Plays a bit more fair now.

1 month later
#10507 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

thanks - I will try that

Also try banging on the pf in different spots with your fist. Sometimes the vibrations from the flippers or other coils can trigger flaky switches.

3 weeks later
#10718 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm about to order a JP (premium).
Just curious if these newer builds are the T-Rex working any better than early runs?
If money is no object would you say the premium over the pro?
I have not played a lot, but reading a lot of reviews the only concern for me was someone said the paddock missions are kind of repetitive. I understand the main body of the game is the map-paddock missions so is there enough filler/side missions to make up for anything that might make this game feel like wash rinse repeat?
Thanks

All pinball is repetitive to some degree. Pretty much everything is shoot lit shots when you get down to it. Paddock modes are basically always running in the background as you play other modes/multiballs. You can ignore them or finish them for perks. They are kind of all the same but different levels of difficulty. The harder ones require you to hit both trap targets in certain order after a bunch of rescues and then the helicopter shot which is not easy. Then you have to hit a roving yellow shot to catch the dinosaur. Feels good to complete those. You can automatically complete a paddock mode with the smart missile which is extremely satisfying. JP is one of those games where there is always multiple things to shoot for and modes running. The biggest problem I have is the level of difficulty. It's a really tough game even for a decent player.

3 weeks later
#10895 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Ah man, jelly! Never thought I’d want three games by same designer but it is tempting here; perhaps some day. However AIQ theme does nothing for me, and I’m pretty big on theme, but maybe I’d surprise myself with not caring based on how well it plays. IMDN is no brainier at this point as while I’m not a “Maiden fan” I’m a heavy metal fan and don’t mind their music at all. Either way, Elwin sure is magic from my limited experience so likely can’t go wrong.

I would definitely play AIQ before buying. Thought I would love it but not so much. Maybe I need more playtime but both IMDN and JP both grabbed me on game 1.

2 weeks later
#10993 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I don’t know… manual and auto plunger we’re working so well for hours and now it’s all back to shit. Going to try a single washer under fork instead of double, stronger/weaker auto plunge, etc. one at a time, maybe a stronger spring or extra washer on main spring to get it into a tighter coil (not sure that’s how it works but sounds reasonable) and then move onto a Stern ticket as I’m running out of options.

That's been my experience. No matter what I try, the plunger works great for a short bit and then not so great.

1 month later
#11480 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am trying to get better at the game. Is there a strategy for getting further along in the Paddocks. I have a hard time getting past 3 or so. Also is there a strategy for getting scores higher than 500K. I seem to get stuck around there.

It's a tough game for one. For paddocks, stick to the easier ones on either far left or right. You don't have to finish them so just start one and focus on something.

1 week later
#11613 2 years ago
Quoted from Hangry:

Do any have this issue, and know of a fix. I get a lot of air balls, from the upper flipper, to the upper left part of the playfield behind the guard tower area. I’ve visually inspected it several times and everything looks to be as it should. Do I need to adjust the flipper power maybe? Seems to jump something to make it back there but can’t narrow it down
* new JP owner here, so still getting used to it

I get a ton of air balls. Mostly in that area but all over. If you don't make clean shots, the game can be a bit clunky like that.

3 weeks later
#11783 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

I have one on my old Pin-Bot and had one on my Flintstones and found they improved both of those games. I did have to trim one with a box cutter to fit and that was easy. But I will admit I have never cut one away completely after installation.
I assume it would be easy to lift an area around the front of the slings or somewhere and carefully slide some good pointy scissors under it to cut without touching the playfield. As you progress it will be easier to cut and lift to access other areas. Some pins may trap the underlay in some places, I dunno?
I have one here ready to put on my NIB JP Premium when it arrives in a couple of weeks, sorry about that Scribbles
I'm thinking if I apply it from new I won't notice any difference in gameplay and it will preserve my game for resale and for my own enjoyment.
I agree it's a pain to pull a new game apart, will see how it goes, and if I don't like it I will get rid of it.

I had one on my pro when I bought it. I tried to give it a chance but hated it. It does change how the game plays some but worst of all it traps debris under it. Just looks terrible imo. Cutting it out was kind of a pain but nothing complicated. I used scissors and whatever to just rip it out of there. I think I had to loosen the ramps but did not take anything truly apart. I see no point of these things on clear coated modern pf's.

#11801 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Buying a NIB Pinball before I have ever played it is like......ummm, I dunno putting a ring on it it too early IMO. I'm considering wearing a condom on my playfield just in case we are not a good match.
If later I decide I trust the game and it's a keeper I might reconsider.
Play safe
(PS the protectors I have on old games never look bad or have dirt under them, I suppose it depends on the environment?)

Every game I ever had or seen gets dirty and it gets everywhere. Not sure why yours are any different. I get why people put them on - to keep game pristine. It just makes me think of those old stupid car bras. Sure they protected against rock chips but looked butt ugly and trapped dirt under them. Might as well never play a game if you are that concerned about a few dimples.

1 week later
#11818 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Please will someone school me on how to use the Smart Missile. Is there a short cliff note video on how to properly shoot for what targets? Yes the game is specific on what to shoot for when playing but I want to really learn this game, its so much fun.

Use the action button on lockdown bar to cycle through rewards. The target is the standup target in the back of the pop bumpers. It has a short timer so you basically have one shot at it.

1 month later
#12207 2 years ago
Quoted from baxelrod:

Any tips on making the helicopter shot more successful? There is nothing so disheartening as having the ball go halfway up the scoop and fall back down. Thankfully when this happens the ball usually comes right back to the left flipper and I can try again. But this just keeps happening. It seems like on such a direct hit, this shouldn't happen. Are there any tweaks for this? My left flipper power is already maxed out. What about changing the resting angle of the flipper? Some silicone spray in the scoop?

It's a tough shot that has to be hit very late even with suggested droopy flippers. I find it easier to craddle the ball first with left flipper and then focusing on the shot. Much harder to hit on the fly. Try raising the right upper flipper before you shoot to open up the shot. If something seems out of place, take the glass off and try rolling a ball up by hand.

4 weeks later
#12495 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

no need to do it every month, maybe every 6 months to a year. keep wax off star posts, builds up quick and looks like shit.

Not sure why you even need to wax clear coated pins with huo use. It makes a huge mess, gets stuck everywhere, and hate the way the game plays all lubed up. A simple cleaning once in a while is all you need imo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=jawjaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.