(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Is that the requirements for the Control Room insert beside Museum Mayhem?
Or is this just to start a mode like "system boot"?
I'm pretty sure I did all 3 modes (system boot, virus attack, etc) without spelling CHAOS 6 times!
Please clarify.
Thanks!

If you do any of these things:
Catching your first dinosaur
Spelling CHAOS twice
Starting Raptor Tri-Ball
15 tower shots lights control room, not just spelling Chaos will start Control Room.

#3174 4 years ago
Quoted from tmfeuerh:

Anyone having sound issues possibly related to .96 code? It sounds very mono even at 25 sound level....lots of base and voices are not crisp.

I have noticed this as well.

1 week later
#3291 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

The only shot that misses on mine is the TRex ramp. Stinks to hit the skill shot and not get anything for it. I've poked around but haven't been able to figure out a cause or a fix

You have to try shimming, it has worked for a bunch of us.

8 months later
#6926 3 years ago

I just removed the piece of spring steel and screws altogether, Shoots super smooth and I’m not sure I will put it back.

2 weeks later
#7275 3 years ago

I put Titan rubbers on my game and I think it has made my game much harder to shoot. The slings seem especially active now and controlling the ball is a struggle. The ball used to come out of the right orbit and get kicked to my left flipper, now it is getting kicked to the left sling? Does anyone else think this game plays terrible with titan rubbers?

#7277 3 years ago

That is also the reason why I replaced my rubbers was because of the black residue, but I didn’t think gameplay would change that much as I’ve changed to titans on all my 11 games. I don’t find any of my other games are affected negatively. What are my alternatives, I don’t want to go back to the black ones.

#7281 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I had to adjust the leaf switches in my slings. They were far too sensitive. It helped immensely and was super simple to do. Literally took 5 or 10 minutes.

I am going to try adjusting the switches, I will report back with results.

#7282 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I don’t have any issues with Titans.

I don’t have any issue with titans on any of my other games, I feel this game needs to be played in a more controlled way, and Titans are too crazy.

#7295 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I had to adjust the leaf switches in my slings. They were far too sensitive. It helped immensely and was super simple to do. Literally took 5 or 10 minutes.

I adjusted the leaf switches on the slings and I feel the game has calmed down a bit, thanks for the advice!

#7352 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I installed my shooter lane cliffy on the outside, but when I had it apart couldn’t figure out the circled bolts. How do they come out? Pic attached
[quoted image]

Cliff really should have better installation instructions, seems like everyone asks this same question. You have to carefully push them out from underneath the playfield.

#7385 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can you guys tell me how your game plays? When I shoot for the helipad ramp, and miss, it drains back out and hits the rubber in the picture. This send the ball all over the place. The rubber in my game is not factory. I did not install it. Maybe it’s fatter? Is the ball supposed to feed back to the right flipper? Or is this the ways it’s designed?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have this same problem as soon as I put Titan rubbers on. My only suggestion is to go back to stock rubbers on that spot at least.
My game plays much more difficult since I put Titans on. I have Titans on all my other games as well and I don’t find this to be the case.

#7386 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I have this same problem as soon as I put Titan rubbers on. My only suggestion is to go back to stock rubbers on that spot at least.
My game plays much more difficult since I put Titans on. I have Titans on all my other games as well and I don’t find this to be the case.

I’m probably just making excuses because I suck

4 weeks later
#7868 3 years ago
Quoted from gaubster:

New question. Does this look correct? The supply drop target looks to be leaning towards the left (in front of the inner loop fed by the third flipper). I've had a lot of rejected balls that don't make that inner loop. The chrome is now rubbing off (wasn't like that last night). Anybody else have this issue? Does this target look askew? I'm not sure how to fix this one as it's solidly affixed. I appreciate any advice as this is my first machine. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I would think you could just bend it over to the right a bit. I take all the tilt bobs out of my machines, I have more fun that way!

1 week later
#8220 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

You just pull the coin door switch button out until it clicks - this will re-enable power and it returns it to normal when you next close the coin door

I can’t believe I didn’t know this

2 weeks later
#8495 3 years ago

7.0 works for me

2 months later
#9635 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Besides tightening the out lanes a little, are there any other subtle ways to make JP a little easier?
I'd like to say it's just for my 6yr old son who's really starting to love JP, but I'm stagnating quite a bit. After 1000+ games, my high score is ~650 million (which I set in the first month or two of ownership), I haven't seen anything new in the game for a long time and am yet to reach any of the wizard modes. I've tried the "play better" route, but it seems my JP is set up a little hard, or my skills just aren't good enough.
I play it every day and absolutely love it still, especially with Timlah's code, but my improvement just isn't there.
Any ideas?

I know exactly how you feel, I think I am getting considerably better as a player because of this game, but my scores and progress are not showing it. I set my high score over one year ago, about 600 games later still rarely see over 200million. This game makes me feel like I really suck, but for some reason it is the one I play the most. I tried putting it on 5 ball and still can’t capture a fifth Dino.

1 week later
#9834 3 years ago
Quoted from DMVPin:

I just noticed 2 dimples at the same spot right in front of the lower flippers. However one of them is chipping. Anyone else experience anything like this? Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like dried wax to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 12,999.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.