(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtrefraction.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4900 3 years ago

Just curious, does anyone else have issues with the ball getting stuck at the top of the spitter lane? I removed the wire guard at the top and haven’t noticed any negatives as far as gameplay?

#4902 3 years ago

Manny65 Thanks for the tip, I’ll try that and see if that works.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: This did fix my problem, ball didn’t get stuck at all during the last 20 games or so.

2 weeks later
#5043 3 years ago

So I’m new to owning pinball tables and was wondering if you guys think there will be many more code updates for JP? Now that the “final” Wizard mode has been added, will it just be bug fixes from here on out? I have 1.01 installed and there are minor bugs to fix but it would be cool if Stern would great some mini-game modes like Escape Nublar but with challenges like spell chaos as many times as possible in 3 min. What do you guys think?

1 week later
#5095 3 years ago
Quoted from cubitron:

My right orbit exit opto fires when I hit the right flipper. It happens about 60% of the time. Any ideas?

Sounds like maybe the wires are not shielded and you are getting electrical mutual coupling caused by wires touching or something. I had a weird issue where one of the return lane lights would dim when I hit the flipper and touching wires was the issue.

1 week later
#5353 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Still having issues making post passes due to these weak feeling flippers.
My Maiden and Batman pass with lots of power behind it.
You'll see this one barely makes it to the top of the other flipper while it's down. When I try to catch it on the right flipper, it either hits the tip and goes down the drain, or I hit it right into the slings.
Anyone know what I can do about this?

I had the same issue and found that bumping up the power on the right flipper to 240 gave me enough power to post pass from right to left. I’m using Titan Low Bounce rubbers which makes it more challenging so if you are using the default red rubber flippers that should definitely work. Minor detail but I do have my right flipper just a hair below center dot on the playfield.
Im guessing you have left flipper power at 255 and if so I would agree your power seems weak. I actually had an issue where the post pass was so strong left to right that it would roll back off the top of the right flipper. You could also wax your playfield and it’s will speed the ball up. Otherwise you’ll be getting really good at hitting the helicopter ramp.

2 weeks later
#5607 3 years ago

I know there have been several posts about this previously but I wanted to share my experience with coil stops. I have played over 1000 games on my machine and check the stops for obvious signs of failure which didn’t seem to be the case. Tonight I was fed up with missing the S shot due to weak power and decided to replace the left flipper coil stop and clean the coil sleeve while I was at it. I will include a picture of the old and new coil stop for reference but immediately I could hit the S shot easily. I will replace the other coils stops another night but the right flippers don’t seem to need as much power and aren’t sticking or anything.

6D5F5360-4E9E-4C67-A4FF-DAF03A21AB34 (resized).jpeg6D5F5360-4E9E-4C67-A4FF-DAF03A21AB34 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bend, OR
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12,999.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtrefraction.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=gtrefraction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.