(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,688 posts
  • 438 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Aquapin
  • Topic is favorited by 211 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 671 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FOSSIL POPS (resized).png
Screenshot_20200121-225226_Chrome (resized).jpg
28960143-2655-45DC-92FA-ADCA41A40105 (resized).jpeg
1D8F5719-7F1E-4DD7-9182-C57CFC8F7D39 (resized).jpeg
59F82A66-2977-4EFB-8B8B-D979F856CF25 (resized).jpeg
E9336513-BAF0-4B11-A03E-5A3020A5FCD6 (resized).jpeg
1EFF6ED5-1C5E-41FB-AED0-542708AAAFC1 (resized).png
85AA08C9-CDDE-4EBD-B15D-76A7AB155887 (resized).png
20200119_104339 (resized).jpg
20200119_104626 (resized).jpg
20200119_101339 (resized).jpg
20200119_101444 (resized).jpg
20200118_204453828_iOS (resized).jpg
1B0324CB-07E6-4001-AE87-3D0DBCF5C3EC (resized).jpeg
449B6223-DED5-4C2B-AA3E-FB6FFA1956E6 (resized).jpeg
32740587-751B-4BCC-814E-78CFDCB3C7DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (5 months ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (5 months ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (5 months ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (5 months ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (3 months ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (51 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 months ago

Deposited funds..... Now we wait! Ugh

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

The wait always kills me. This is my first NIB purchase, but even waiting to pick up a used machine is torture. I always worry someone will change their mind on a deal

Like you, the waiting is tough. Yes! Used machines and the not knowing the end result is Grueling

#11 5 months ago

The very reason I ordered a premium and a shaker

1 week later
#199 5 months ago
97D1269E-6AAB-4402-8397-A36883E0F37C (resized).png
1 week later
#459 5 months ago

I do finishes for a living. It look to me that Stern is simply not allowing the clear coat to cure properly before assembling the playfield.

#491 5 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

For people freaking out about chipgate/cleargate, my JP born August 15th shipped with these washers. I see no problems.[quoted image]

The washers are creating a larger surface area for the posts to sit on so that the small surface area of the plastic posts do not dig into the uncured clear coat.
The fix without using a metal washer would be to give the playfield clear coat more curing time to come to full solidification

#493 5 months ago

We have with this clear coat issue a problem with Stern rushing the process. The modern chemistry of clear coats take longer to cure than previous products

#498 5 months ago

All of them should get proper cure time! We pay our hard earned cash for these games ......Stern should be delivering a quality product!

#501 5 months ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

true and maybe they thought they did. Maybe just a matter of cure time or cure conditions. Hot humid weather which we have had alot of don't help curing so maybe it was more the conditions than the time. Even in the pros it will continue to cure so the problem shouldn't get worse it should get better.

Depends on the date the playfield was sprayed.
In your theory the playfields would all have to be finished at one date and as the machines are assembled over time “all” the prepared playfields would have time to dry longer as time goes on. But is that the arrangement of things? I can’t answer that

#504 5 months ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

The ink process has been in effect for some time now and if this was the case we would see it on black knight and dead pool etc. Its a cure issue.

I apply finish for a living. It definitely looks to be a curing issue.

#617 4 months ago

Who Dey talkin’ bout

8BF784F9-8408-4889-A517-20C3CB047298 (resized).jpeg
#619 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Shouldnt you be working right now? Lol

Lol!! Hey Brother!

#644 4 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well where else? Thats where I put my bands.

Gross

#775 4 months ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

JP has only been out a few weeks... Vinnie you have only been a member here for 2 weeks. Please don't be starting any trouble! Lol!

Someone has been doing his social networking homework

#950 4 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Anyone know what this is? It fell out of my T-Rex ramp, where the ball exits the back board. It doesn't look important, but I don't know.[quoted image]

It’s a Dino diaphragm

#951 4 months ago

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself

#968 4 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I have that as well where only about half the plunges make the ramp, anyone change the spring yet and if so what color worked the best?
Also I just added some mylar around the post at the 3rd flipper, highly recomend this before it starts to chip, mine has very slightly right where there little hole for flipper alignment is seems to be holding up nicely.
Maiden and this game both have such great and challenging shots, I think Keith is making pins that will challenge even his expert style and I'm all for it. It really makes it much more satisfying when you have a good run.

Please Could I see a pic of the Mylar product you’re using. I have not seen what folks are using. Thanks

#1134 4 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m not sure how I feel about this mod yet. It’s not mounted, just wedged in place currently. I feel bad that I had to cut his tail off to make him fit. You can upvote this post if you like it, and downvotes won’t hurt my feelings at all. Curious what folks think.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks sweet!!!

1 week later
#1418 4 months ago

Flying in to Jurassic Park today

2364370A-5EEC-40CE-B071-2F1AC66AE832 (resized).jpeg8E65CD1F-452A-4C8B-ADEB-6C32E56446CE (resized).jpegC38479AF-5180-4978-BFC8-7B1B0A975FCB (resized).jpeg
#1429 4 months ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Beautiful, is that kauai?

Yes! Kaua’i

#1430 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I did that chopper ride back in 96! Went over the Kauai Grand Canyon! And then up to the wettest point (highest rainfall) on earth where the mountains disappeared into the clouds. We hovered there for a while. It was the most awesome and beautiful thing I have ever seen! ..

We went on same path... it was Awesome

#1455 4 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

As posted in the Premium/LE thread, the playfield has been modified around the posts in order to limit (perhaps) pooling and chipping :
[quoted image]

When my premium comes in I plan on never playing it, to avoid the clear coat problems.

SIKE!

#1456 4 months ago

That made me feel like a dorky high schooler from 1989

#1462 4 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Listen its not that bad, it all depends are you a buyer who scans the PF and could find a loose very fine blond girls pube hiding under the slings? if so don't buy right now. For me even if I saw a black fly like coarse Russian girls pube in plain site it wouldn't bother me. I have a small chip by the 3rd flipper post that u can't see from the players perspective, a little piece of mylar fixed it up so it won't progress and I don't care anymore. The game is just too damn fun.
Oh and that was presumptuous of me, "a fine blond persons pube"

I’m not picky. Just trying to be a funny guy. I had a chip in clearcoat of my GOTG not long after I bought it. Doesn’t effect my gameplay. I never worried about it too much. I didn’t call Stern about it either

#1464 4 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wasn't aimed at you just a general observation. We all know the levels of nit picking that exist in this hobby. One of the main reasons I don't really deal with older used pins anymore, its was a major drag to deal with some jackass bringing up every little issue trying to get a deal. I do understand at these price points you shouldn't have out of the box clear problems or chipping of any kind but I can deal with it within reason. I probably wouldn't even have noticed it at all if not for the threads.

I didn’t take any offense to it at all
I’ve sold some older machine so I know about people picking things apart. One of my TZ I sold had some real pickers looking at it. I just had to laugh

#1498 4 months ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello All,
Just picked up a JP Pro. Build Date 9/11. Looks like Pooling issue has been addressed.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Exhale!

#1509 4 months ago

It’s Hoegaarden time!

#1539 4 months ago

Just got an email asking for remaining balance of my premium order two weeks before it comes in. Is that normal for a brand new title? I’ve ordered NIB before but not a new titled just off the press

#1541 4 months ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I think you misspelled chipping?

We have a comedian!

#1543 4 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Never paid for a machine until it was in the box ready for me. Not sure why others continue dealing with these distributors that ask for the balance before the game arrives.

Me neither and I am using same distributor as I always use. This is coming from Stern, it has to be! Too many people backing out

#1546 4 months ago

The email said, it will be in “in a couple weeks”

#1548 4 months ago

On pinside I hear the same.... at the end of October. I’m not in a hurry to get it actually

#1550 4 months ago

In my mind the longer it takes to start the premiums the better quality control has gotten a grip on the issue....that is the reason I’m in no hurry to get it

#1561 4 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

What difference does it make if the money is in your pocket another 2 weeks.
If you trust the distributor, I don't understand the issue.

.23 cents in interest!

#1599 4 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Do you have the volume of the game set at zero? I don't notice it at a reasonable volume.

My GOTG fan is really loud. I believe it’s the same fan. I notice mine when the game is on and it isn’t being played mostly.

#1604 4 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Thx. I thought the upper right flipper was supposed to be like that. So the ball would hit the post instead of shooting down the center drain[quoted image]

Can the flipper be adjusted to where it should be?
Or is it the post that is misaligned ?

#1606 4 months ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

I heard Elwin state on podcast that the ball should go down the middle if you don't flip the upper right flipper.
It should not hit the post on a smooth trajectory from the right orbit.
That's so you make sure you use the upper flipper or risk losing the ball.
Feature, not a bug.

In the pictures above the post looks in a different position than others I’ve seen. Mine hasn’t come yet so I can’t compare

#1609 4 months ago

Compare this post alignment picture with the about picture. That was the concern I had. The don’t look the same to me

9EFAAF34-50E7-4C2A-BBE2-D38F540D7414 (resized).png
#1610 4 months ago

Compared to this

71A5A8EB-792C-4030-806C-9A6849A95B6D (resized).png
#1628 4 months ago
Quoted from Clytor:

There is a flipper alignment divot on the playfield. If you center the end of the bat with it, the flipper will line up even with the post. This way you will get no hop as the ball exits the loop. Keith told me the post is there to protect the flipper bat, not force you to use the flipper. We had to slightly adjust the one on our pro.

Thanks for the info! Very much appreciated. Looking forward to get my premium. Trying to gather as much intel about the game and it’s glitches before I receive my pin.

#1632 4 months ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Mine came with it not aligned to the guide hole. Same for the one on location I play. I think the bigger concern is the tower shot. My recommend is don't adjust anything until you play it some and see how many rejects you get from the tower. I have adjusted that flipper a couple of times now and in the end it's back off center where it came from the factory because I get slightly less tower rejects.

Hmmm... thanks for the insight!

#1706 4 months ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

sorry man not bashing the pro, it has its place and is good as a cheaper model and great on location. And its great as a test model for stern thats just a fact.

Wow! This guy

#1714 4 months ago

#1719 4 months ago

I mailed in my money remainder yesterday. Maybe I’ll hear something soon....,

#1730 3 months ago
Quoted from Manic:

The Polk also is on sale periodically so it's worth it. Don't waste money on a $35 "cable" when your cost of cleanly running some speaker wire from the cab speaker out the back vent to the Polk is $0.

Do all three models have CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification.

#1733 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

None of the models have a line out for subs. The 2 options are 1: run a speaker wire from the sub in the cabinet to the high level inputs on the Polk. 2: Buy the $35 kit from Pinnovators that plugs directly into the games sound board and creates a dedicated line out to run to your Polk sub. I've done it both ways. The Pinnovators method delivers louder, cleaner bass hands down.

What exactly does “CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification.” mean? It’s on the Stern feature of the JP2

#1736 3 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Yes, there is a setting in the software. Easy cheezy.

I asked the same thing. Apparently it means stern has "prepped" the board for an output, but it's not there. Lol. At least that's all I could find on the matter.

Thanks! scribbles

#1823 3 months ago

I have the Polk10 external sub and run two pins hooked up at the same time. I also have had one pin off while playing the other and resulted in no feedback either way. I do have the the speaker wires attached to the sub onto two separate circuits. Pins in use are GOTG and TZ.

#1832 3 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I had the same issue with BM66, switching the phase adjustment fixed it.

Nice to know!

#1837 3 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Launch Party at Logan Arcade :

Logan’s is a cool Barchade! Visited last year. I’m quite jealous I wasn’t there

1 month later
#2500 81 days ago
Quoted from modfather:

I am loving my new Jurassic Park Pro, super fun and great flow once you dial in your shots. I installed my new Amber shooter rod that I make and it looks great. A real Crane Fly in the middle of the honey colored resin shooter goes with the games theme. I refined the design , and finished up another batch of shooter rods. These are really tough to make, 1st poured into a mold halfway, then plop in a fly (oh so carefully ), mount to a high speed lathe (very dangerous ), shaped into an egg shape, then polished with a multitude of sandpapers and finally polishing. Are we done...nope. The base is grinded down , polished and drilled , then glued for a shooter rod. So ..I can see the delay from Stern. Mine are available now in limited quantities. Other cool Dino mods as well. I hope you like them. Chuck
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern/products/jurassic-park-amber-with-mosquito-shooter-stern[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job Chuck! It’s looks much cleaner and finished now. Thanks for the improvements

#2589 76 days ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

The balls that come with new pins are just fine. No need to replace them. Just clean the oil off of them before you play. I use rubbing alcohol and paper towels.
Completely go through the pin, under the playfield, in the backbox, everywhere, checking all connections making sure that everything is nice and snug.
Get a digital torpedo level. Set the playfield level and try 6.5-6.8 incline. Don't trust the little bubble level in the shooter lane.
Have fun

Is this 6.5-6.8 a general Incline setting For modern pins or is this JP STERN specific?

#2597 76 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

No, it's nominal for pinball machines in general.

Cool thanks! I’ve always just adjusted bubble to the middle. Recently changed my DI to a less aggressive incline and my game play improved drastically

#2599 76 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Don't trust the bubble level. Get a digital inclinometer or a phone app for getting your pitch. A standard bubble level is fine for side to side leveling. Test on playfield. Not glass.

Thank you for the knowledge! Much appreciated

1 week later
#2694 69 days ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Anyone have any luck finding a shooter rod in-stock?

Modfather has one but no lights... I got one from stern but I jumped on it the second I heard they had in stock this last time. They were gone in a few hours

#2695 69 days ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Modfather has one but no lights... I got one from stern but I jumped on it the second I heard they had in stock this last time. They were gone in a few hours

I ordered on October 19th. You would think they would be getting another batch soon

#2706 68 days ago

Candy store!!

38DE35ED-AA7F-4F60-98DD-1FCC06C714F6 (resized).jpeg
#2724 68 days ago
Quoted from jake35:

Is anyone putting a shooter lane protector on their JP? Wondering if it would be a good idea or a waste.

I put one on... they are using star Wars protector for JP... it came loose twice so I took it off

#2725 68 days ago

Put shooter rod and shaker on today

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2745 67 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks for your input. Green Machine also has a sub hooked up to his and it sounds like the dinosaurs running thru your house. A sub is a must for you guys that have this game.

Well, there you go who-dey! Thanks for coming by to share in a fun pin night trying out my new addition JPPrem! Had a good time with you and d8n-flipped and S-Miles

#2758 65 days ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I mocked this up real quick in order to get rid of the yellow pricing card.
Enjoy?[quoted image]

I think it’s nice piece to add.

#2791 63 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

My friend @lawnboy came and set a 1.5 billion score on his first game on my pin the other day. Gonna take us a while to knock that one off the top.

What a jerk! Tell him to put a high score on his own pinball machines LOL

#2792 63 days ago

What a jerk! Tell him to put a high score on his own pinball machines LOL

My friend who-dey did the same to me

#2820 61 days ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Yeah, if the pen is open during other MBs you can hit the raptor lock and see the post go up for a second and then release the ball. When this happens the game thinks there is a ball locked and it will lose track of how many balls are in play. This means your ball will end when you drain down to one ball.

Had this happen last night!

#2834 61 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Can someone please explain this ball shimmies thing? I don 't think I've ever seen this?

Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop

#2835 61 days ago

Shimmy shimmy cocoa pop

I’m clueless too

#2855 60 days ago

At Pincinnati show. Check out this interactive topper.... I know it’s not JP
003367E7-1E85-4740-B872-200070C89953 (resized).jpeg

#2869 59 days ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

I am considering a Jurassic Park I keep hearing issues about the T-Rex for you guys with the premium in LE is it worth it even if it has some issues?

Best purchase I’ve made buying premium. Manufacturing date 11/8/19
I think you will be very happy buying a late JPPrem

#2872 59 days ago
Quoted from wheels:

What are all of you doing to protect the shooter lane in JP Premium? Placing a Pinball Life order right now. Or are you just using Cliffys?

I used star wars lane protector from stern. It fits JP

#2947 56 days ago
Quoted from shane63026:

Thank you for your opinion! I'm torn between the two! I have head they are not going to remake the TZ and addams family so part of me wants to keep the TZ! I hate having to pick 1 or the other. Lol

IMO Don’t part with the TZ. Find another way to buy the JPPrem. I have both and I still Play TZ very often. Unless you are bored with your TZ.

#2980 54 days ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

When I rip the spinner with a solid hit, the ball frequently seems to get slowed down in the area behind the pops, and then slowly rolls either to the left (into the pops) or to the right towards the upper flipper. It seems like this should always be a fast shot around to the upper flipper.
Oddly enough, slightly slower shots seem to make it around cleanly.
Am I missing something and is this intentional? I’m thinking of capturing some slo-motion video to figure out what is going on.

I am seeing the same reaction with my spinner hits. I have noticed the design of the JP spinner Is a little different than most spinners I’ve seen. Many spinners are square in shape or if they are rectangular they set horizontally on the axis. I also noticed the JP spinner isn’t centered on the axis.
Maybe this is contributing to the ball slowing down

#2982 54 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

This is a confusing area for me, it's a one way gate...BUT it is an angled one way gate, Yancy posted on this a couple pages back and involved bending and cutting...I'm not sure 100% but I think the intention of the angle to the gate is to allow that ball to come back down the spinner lane and not get hung up on that corner...What other reason would they have for angling it like that if not to allow the very remote chance of letting what would be a stuck ball come back through...My solution has been to pull up slightly on the fence which just allows the ball to lift the gate and not get hung up..it's such a rarity though...99.9 % of the time the gate functions like it should, to stop weak right orbit shots or flow back down the spinner lane...anyone else care to chime in?

If the one Way gate is changed or removed so that the ball can come back down the the spinner gate you will be getting nasty drains down the middle for sure

#2984 54 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That's just it though, I'm not altering anything..Just a slight pull on the fence to correctly match what the design angle is on the model pics and vids from Stern ...it still performs like I said 99.9 % of the time as a one way gate...The ONLY time is when a ball would slow roll and park itself right on that corner..it's so rare I've only had it happen like 3 times in 1000 games, but it has happened...so matching the Stern positioning of that fence does allow the ball to unhang itself naturally, when it does come down that lane, it is a gentle left flipper return

Did you pull the fence off to bend it? Mine is also hanging up.

#2989 54 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

No, I just just pulled on the edge of the fence closest to the ball guide. I literally but a ball on the corner of the guide and the corner of the gate and just pulled up enough to where the ball would lift the gate on the corner itself, then maybe a slight amount beyond that and just tested it over and over by placing the ball where it (would normally hang) and it consistently would unhang itself ... It almost looks exactly the same as I received it from the factory, very small tweak, that's why I think the lifting of the gate on it's own in this circumstance is intentional

Thanks, I’ll try doing that.

#2998 52 days ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Both the JP Pro and LE club threads should be merged. They basically maintain the same discussions already.
All dinos are friends

This is a fantastic idea. Every time I’m on this thread I wish the same thing!

#3007 52 days ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Perspective buyer here. Has Stern finally resolved the pooling issues? I would be interested in hearing from owners that have November build dates.

The pooling seems to be under control. Have not heard any chatter of pooling of Playfields since Stern stopped putting art under the posts

#3012 52 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Based on the games I've seen and my November premium, yes. I rolled the dice by sticking with my order, and thankfully they appear to have figured it out by the time mine was built.

B5198A35-39BA-4ECC-9EA6-34A1F26B4B2A.gif
#3034 51 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Now there's something you don't hear everyday

Do the ninja balls throw stars?

#3046 51 days ago

Good news is, it only happens to some

#3107 47 days ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

To be honest, THIS is what I'm glad they finally changed. Not even kidding.

I agree! So much better than before

#3161 43 days ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I was told there would be 1 shipment arriving in December, and that supply was extremely limited...
Of course, this could change, but that was what I was told in person.

Have you been checking Stern’s website everyday?

1 week later
#3247 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just don't get it, i really don't. I am totally afraid to buy right now.

Who is this guy!?!?

How’s it going TR?

#3250 33 days ago

My playfield looks fish eyed. I’m just trying to go to a happy place in my mind every time I look at it

#3252 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Take a pic and post it. Next time i come over there I'm bringing my magnifying glass and doing a full inspection on your playfield!

Lol I’m just going to play the heck out of it. Nothing I can do about a couple dozen fish eyes. As long as they don’t affect my game I’m good. Who wants to change a playfield anyways! Not me

#3253 33 days ago

I’ve spent my whole life expecting perfection. It is very tiresome and irrational. As long as people are imperfect we will continue having imperfections. I really enjoy life more not caring so much! Thanks to my wife

#3275 32 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Does anyone have the stern instructions for the Stern amber shooter rod? I want to install but can’t seem to locate the paper instructions. Just need to see where to plug into the board?
I have an idea, but need to confirm.
Thanks

Plug into CN15

#3299 30 days ago
Quoted from Saucerboy:

I just brought home my first pin... aJP Pro.
I got it set up but I have a question... I received a large rectangular sticker with all my stuff... what is that for? There are a bunch of other plastic bits that look like replacement targets etc.
I’m planning to try a few mods... maybe a shaker motor and a couple of cosmetic upgrades.... will be fun to get into this hobby with a great game

The plastic bits are candy

#3389 24 days ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Just got my premium, trex is the coolest thing I have seen in pinball in a long time

Congrats! I agree the TRex is awesome.

#3401 24 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Good decision. Stranger Things isnt even in the same league as JP2

AMM is the GC who-dey.... so yes you do have a reason to come challenge my very sad GC score....

#3409 23 days ago

Ha Wow! We have some snippiness here

#3417 22 days ago

New code coming in the future

#3418 22 days ago

Hey sk8ball we are “hankering for a hunk of New Code” (showing my age)

#3420 22 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Haaa!! The western cheese wedge guy from Saturday morning cartoons!! Forgot about that dude

Ha ha!!! Yess!
Do you remember Yuck Mouth from Saturday morning cartoons?

#3421 22 days ago

“ My name is Yuck Mouth, cause I don’t brush!”

#3424 22 days ago
8118A08F-DE66-4EAD-BE37-D2C79F537032.gif
#3459 18 days ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

JP Premium finally in the house! Born December 26. Excellent delivery and setup by Cointaker. Played great right out of the box. Love the Tilt topper and the Modfather amber shooter rod.[quoted image]

Congratulations..... Enjoy!

#3510 13 days ago
Quoted from spidey:

Anybody else having trouble getting the truck to flip around for lighting TREX letters? I find it fun getting through the paddocks but then realize I need to get all the TREX modes completed, which leads to chopping wood of hitting the newton ball over and over and over. The vast majority of shots do not send it all the way around. It has to be just an a absolutely perfect hit, and always from the left flipper.

The upper playfield flipper will turn it too. Just another option

#3538 12 days ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Screw up on the line of the contractor that made the coil stops.
Welding? Rivet/Press? Rod/Hole Size? Metal Quality? Human Error?

A4E9FE49-FC17-43FE-A44C-78A5D58B1DCB.gif
#3579 8 days ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have, Ive tapped into GI, but Ive had mixed results of "brightness" likely amperage? produced by different node boards. Ill be trying some 12V micro spots off the service plug next, but at first they wont match GI Effects and be always on.
Short of an error message, is there anyone that has an info on the limits of extra amps available from nodes?

Comet pinball sells brightness adjusters.

#3587 8 days ago
Quoted from dutchi:

I would like to buy one but what is so special about it compared to other stern machines?
Rules are deep and its difficult the two times i played , what is the kick? Thanks

All Sterns are not made alike....

#3593 8 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

My flippers are at stock strength. I occasionally see these recommendations for lowering flipper strength. Does it really make a huge difference? I'm asking sincerely. Perhaps my lazy ass should go change the settings and give it a try huh?

I lowered mine just this week. It has improved on targeted shots. I’m still playing with the level but I can see a improvement in accuracy already

#3595 8 days ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Made these over the weekend...fossilized crane flies in "amber" epoxy. They look amazing lit up, camera does not do it justice.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Job!

#3604 7 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Went back to the game and sure enough the post was loose again, put loctite on and screwed it back in. But damage has been done :/[quoted image]

Grrrrrr

#3624 5 days ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I enjoy this game so much - very challenging and fun.
Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen.. I am getting a shaker also. What about flipper button cabinet protectors - mylar or rails?
I have question about shooter - I have rear about issues and want to know if mine is correct as I've had no issues - When I use auto plunger it goes up scoop and back and goes onto right flipper - a soft plunge causes it to go onto PF - is this correct? I dont see a way for it to go around orbit
Thanks in advance

#3627 5 days ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I used poor choice of words - this is what it does - A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers. For some reason I thought It would go around orbit on plunge initially. Red is auto plunge or full plunge and blue is short plunge[quoted image]

Looks right. There are only two places for The ball to go.

#3669 1 day ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Here we go.[quoted image]

I’ll buy a set if you’re interested in making a few bucks

#3671 1 day ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Lets see how they turn out... but def an possibility.

Great! Keep us posted. We were your way a few weeks back. Took a trip to Recbar.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cypress, TX
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside