(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaubster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7863 3 years ago

I'm a first time owner (got my JP Pro Friday night) and I've never learned to nudge a machine. Is there a setting that I can turn the Tilt off or at least reduce the sensitivity to practice nudging without tilting? I changed the Tilt warning from 2 to 3, but that's the only setting I can find. Thanks in advance!

#7866 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Most modern sterns have a tilt debounce setting the adjustments menu. You can try increasing it as well as adjusting the physical tilt bob that dangles inside the machine just to the left of the coin door.

That worked! Thanks a bunch!

#7867 3 years ago

New question. Does this look correct? The supply drop target looks to be leaning towards the left (in front of the inner loop fed by the third flipper). I've had a lot of rejected balls that don't make that inner loop. The chrome is now rubbing off (wasn't like that last night). Anybody else have this issue? Does this target look askew? I'm not sure how to fix this one as it's solidly affixed. I appreciate any advice as this is my first machine. Thanks!

0C0CE72E-DC4D-46C5-8F15-92F242BACF0D (resized).jpeg0C0CE72E-DC4D-46C5-8F15-92F242BACF0D (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#8506 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

If you are looking for movie clips ect you need to get the Tim code. Just ask him to share, burn to a SD card and donate some $ to him, it is well worth it and takes the game to a whole new level. Search for the following thread to get the details: Stern Jurassic Park 2 Custom Audio Project

Does Tim’s code work with the latest 1.03 code? I’ve had my Pro for about a month and the last I remember reading is that it hadn’t been tested with the latest update at that point. If so, I’ll consider upgrading to his code.

#8525 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

And please make a donation!!
He spent a shitload of his own time putting this together - show some gratitude.

I absolutely will!

1 week later
#8615 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Removed the protector from under the tower so that screw won’t affect the shot and had Cliff make me a carbon fiber protector to eliminate the screws altogether.[quoted image]

Can you post a picture of how you installed these? I'm mechanically disinclined, but received these and want to make sure I install these carbon fiber protectors perfectly. This is my first machine and I'm learning as I go. Thanks!

2 months later
#9699 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

I have always been a fan of the products that Cliff Rinear manufactures. I have probably put them on 20 or more pins. But let me plug them here.
This week I finally installed a set for my premium. Those replacement ramp flaps make a huge difference. Now plunged balls (mechanical or auto) complete the ramp shot probably > 90% of the time. And now I can do a successful Picard maneuver on the left tower ramp from that upper flipper without it tanking out 1/2 the time like it was doing before.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a set of these carbon fiber JP pieces for the ramps, but haven't installed them yet. I'm a newbie as this is my first machine, but I haven't figured out the easiest way to get the screws out of the metal ramp entry piece. Did you have to take the wire form off to access the screws? Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaubster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=gaubster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.