(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,400 posts
  • 993 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by MrMikeman
  • Topic is favorited by 526 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1D7ECE1C-6B7E-4E28-AA39-70055CFAD99B (resized).jpeg
6F1C1694-4BB1-4FC8-B5F4-276454FA253B (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
AED107D3-FFD4-4DE1-8C0A-C3501AEA5BF8 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20211207-155121_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
1986772B-8A75-4D3E-90E2-5A1AB34E4766 (resized).jpeg
7A31D040-791E-480F-93C1-93DA314905D4 (resized).jpeg
C5B61F65-2023-4850-8331-46DDBBCE2BC3 (resized).jpeg
383918EC-A8F2-44B5-96D1-24FFB9E2EDAA (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20211127_202641 (resized).jpg
20211127_202617 (resized).jpg
20211127_202628 (resized).jpg
IMG_5670 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #72 Custom Jurassic Park apron cards Posted by Coindropper (2 years ago)

Post #230 Custom Apron Cards for Stern JP Posted by Coindropper (2 years ago)

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (2 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (2 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (2 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (2 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (2 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by Scribbles (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3432 1 year ago

hi,

i have two questions according to the map of the stern homepage i have attached:

1. why are there 2 visitor centers shown? i thought where the „mission“ starts there is the main gate.

2. why have the locations (points) of the t-rex and the spinosaurus a bigger size than the other dino locations (like spitter, gallimimus, etc.)

happy new year

ralf

865B605B-8763-4DBE-97A1-745D12BEA01C (resized).jpeg
#3436 1 year ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

They made a mistake.

Yes, King of the Island.

mistake - thank you, the map is confusing!

koti - thank you

#3438 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

You don't need T-Rex and Spino, only the Spino to play KotI.

so it seems that there is no reason why these two spots are bigger than the others...

#3464 1 year ago

hi all, could it be that when i was successful in the smart missile the next smart missile is automatically lit in the left inlane? thought this was so when i played today. but i am not quite sure.

thank you for the answer!

#3468 1 year ago
Quoted from jdroc:

I believe that since it is based on the number of rescues, if you choose +5 rescues for the award you will get a second smart missile, at least if you do it on the first time you get it.

that‘s it - thank you

1 month later
#3901 1 year ago

done!

EFC46450-3A55-4F32-9CA9-CDB66B03BF51 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#4226 1 year ago

are there any scorecards to print out for jurassic park?

5 months later
#6233 1 year ago

hello all,
i installed the topper and have the newest code installed. i don‘t know how i can start the „topper-multiball“. i thouhgt i have to collect 12 dinos and then can start it. but i don‘t register anything at the topper when i catch a dino - only normal lightshow.
i thought the letters are supposed to light. one dino caught - one letter is lighted. do i have to switch on something in the menu?
thanks for your help.

#6292 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Friend of mine got the topper. All he did was plug it in. It did a node board update on first boot after installing it. There is an enable topper setting as advised above. It should default to on but make sure it is turned on. If you didn't see the node board update nor is the topper working you may not have installed it correctly or it could be defective (seeing you are overseas the shipping could have damaged something bouncing around that long).
The topper should have GI lighting on - Is that working?
When you start your first game the first letter should be blinking - Is it doing that?
After you collect your first dino the first letter should be solid and second one blinking now - Is it doing that?
If the above 3 questions are all yes then it is working fine. Once you collect all letters you have to hit the supply drop target to start the mode. It's a flipper count mode (not timer) so don't just randomly flip or you will end it really fast. Only allows for 40 flips. For the cost of the topper (and the mode) I hope they do an update to where you can at least add more flips by hitting a specific shot or collecting a goat to make it more fun and more worth while.

Quoted from 85vett:

Friend of mine got the topper. All he did was plug it in. It did a node board update on first boot after installing it. There is an enable topper setting as advised above. It should default to on but make sure it is turned on. If you didn't see the node board update nor is the topper working you may not have installed it correctly or it could be defective (seeing you are overseas the shipping could have damaged something bouncing around that long).
The topper should have GI lighting on - Is that working?
When you start your first game the first letter should be blinking - Is it doing that?
After you collect your first dino the first letter should be solid and second one blinking now - Is it doing that?
If the above 3 questions are all yes then it is working fine. Once you collect all letters you have to hit the supply drop target to start the mode. It's a flipper count mode (not timer) so don't just randomly flip or you will end it really fast. Only allows for 40 flips. For the cost of the topper (and the mode) I hope they do an update to where you can at least add more flips by hitting a specific shot or collecting a goat to make it more fun and more worth while.

Thank you for your answer and your effort.

The topper has gi lighting on - yes.
When I start playing the first letter is not blinking separately.
After I collected the first dino the first letter is not blinking solid.

I didn‘t found in adjustments where i can enable the topper. does anyone know where I can find this?

I only could find following adjustments for the topper:

- Topper mid layer light level
- topper letters start goat mania
- goat mania flip limit

best regards ralf

#6366 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

- topper letters start goat mania
I believe this is the setting that must be on for the letters to work. The 3rd setting should be an adjustment for the number of flips you have in goat mania. If the 2nd adjustment is set to on and it still isn't working I would:
- Take glass off, start a 4 player game and manually collect 12 dino's successfully. Since you've already played some games you may not need 12 if you have collected some dino's already. Doing this should progress through the topper letters and light the mode. If the mode lights (supply drop target flashes) and you hit that switch and it starts you know the game recognizes the topper and it's a problem with the light board. If doing this it still doesn't light and start the mode it's a issue with the topper not communicating with the game (assuming you plugged it all in correctly).
- Knowing the above you can then contact Stern and have a more educated conversation with them about what is happening as you already did some basic testing and have the results.

made like you said. no mode started. i sent a message to stern. hope they can help me!

2 weeks later
#6652 1 year ago
Quoted from flipper73:

made like you said. no mode started. i sent a message to stern. hope they can help me!

i had to install again my code. so everything is fine - the topper works as it should. unfortunately i lost my high scores

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside