(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,291 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8934 3 years ago

I have a JP premium ordered and wanted to know how the Stern cabinets are holding up these days?? Anyone still having the split cabinet problems? Is it advisable to put the full size leg plates in or is that just overkill now?

1 month later
#9546 3 years ago

Hi guys,
Probably a strange question but can anyone tell me what speaker light kit is in the Deadpool pinball in the SDTM JP review (in the background). It looks great and I would like to know if they are available. Thank you.

3 months later
#10657 2 years ago

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a Stern topper for sale? Alternatively if you have a Stern topper on your game and you're thinking of selling your machine, would you sell the topper separately to me

Shipping to Australia is very easy.

Please PM me if you have something to offer.

Thank you.

#10681 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

They are still available to buy from distributors for the upcoming run.

That's great - thanks for the info. I will contact my distributor straight away!

2 months later
#11594 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

do I need to get a deeper socket wrench to remove this post?
It's easy to remove the nut on the back of the playfield, but I can't on top with my current nut driver, and I can't get at this with a wrench unless I tear apart the right side of the playfield.

I just hold the post on top with pliers and undo the nut on the bottom with the nut driver.

#11599 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

the nut on the bottom is easy to remove, but the post is screwed into the playfield wood. You still have to unscrew the post from the top.

The post is not actually screwed into the playfield, it's just a very snug fit for the post in the hole which makes it difficult to pull out. Once the nut is removed from the bottom, generally you can just pull the post out from the top. If not, then if you can find something to tap it up with from underneath. I used another post and a few taps with a hammer and the posts pops up.

1 month later
#11871 2 years ago

Look I know this is just too much. I know it's way over the top. I'm usually someone who might add a few tasteful mods and call it a day. It's just that I got some really nice jungle trees and plants. I put a few of them on and wanted to stop. I really did, but I just couldn't until they were all on there.

IMG_5047 (resized).JPGIMG_5047 (resized).JPGIMG_5049 (resized).JPGIMG_5049 (resized).JPGIMG_5050 (resized).JPGIMG_5050 (resized).JPG
#11877 2 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Oh my…. What’s your high score before and after?? Lol

My scores used to be embarrassingly bad and after the mods they sadly are exactly the same.

Actually, despite the jungle on the playfield, there are no critical areas where any vision is blocked at all. Even the lit signs at the back are all perfectly visible from a players perspective.

#11879 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

LOL did you suffer withdrawals when they ran out?? It actually it looks pretty cool and it's good that you can still see the ball

Haha yes. Who would believe I can still see the ball lol.

#11884 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:Yes, too much...though...I really dig the plant variety and they appear to be high quality plants. What package did you buy to get these?

I initially bought crappy palm trees from Amazon and still have them on my game. I then bought some different varieties from this eBay seller https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/prassiri/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
The quality is absolutely amazing! I'm now likely going to remove the original crappy palm trees and just stick with the stuff from this eBay seller.

#11895 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Interesting. Yeah, the pictures of the ebay items look amazing...though $25 a tree is pricey.

The postage cost on individual items is around 50% of the total cost. The seller is excellent however and will combine postage. If you buy a few items, the postage costs becomes almost negligible. It was for me anyway - seeing as I bought so many haha.

4 months later
#13403 2 years ago
Quoted from Itglows:

Has anyone who turned down the flipper power found the right ramp more consistent to hit? I'm far from a great pinball player, but I've shot that right ramp so many times, and I don't feel like I'm really much better at it which is unusual. Hoping tweaking the flipper power might help with that

Just checking that you're not actually referring to the tower ramp shot from the upper right flipper? I have heard people lowering flipper power on the upper right flipper for that shot. Is that what you mean?
I ask because I still cannot make that a reliable shot for myself despite lots of "tweaking".

1 week later
#13456 2 years ago
Quoted from Had:

When I first saw posts with tree mods I really didn't like them. 22 trees later and it would seem I have changed my mind and turned my pin into a diorama hahaha.
I think they look great when playing the game and make it more of a world under glass.
I am curious if anyone has gone crazier with trees?

22 trees?? That's cute...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/238#post-6553558

1 year later
#20971 57 days ago

Has anyone got a Raptor Tower mod they they don't want and would like to sell?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=drac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.