(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10780 2 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell some comics and buy another NIB pin and Jurassic park premium looks like a blast with all those toys and ramps. It's been 9 years since I bought my first NIB, so I know a lot has changed like the on/off switch location and other things. What I want to know does the button on the lockdown bar do anything during game play like it did in AC/DC and TWD or are they standard in all the new Sterns? Thanks for any input on the Premium. Thanks Donny

#10783 2 years ago

Right on guys thanks, it sounds fun. Yeah I have some serious comics but the ones I have in mind to sell I wont miss, but this pin I have to have.

1 month later
#11100 2 years ago

I miss the days where 1 model was built. True Example In 2004 you could buy TSPP The Simpsons Pinball Party which is considered today a Premium for $3500 NIB. All there models were considered a Premium in todays pinball world, Then Stern made BBH and IM and stripped some bells and whistles off and called it a Pro. Then the prices and models kept going up and up. What can you do, even I put down a deposit for the NOV/DEC run and super stoked about it. You July Run owners enjoy when you get it, and I can't wait to see how soon the unboxing happens.

1 month later
#11410 2 years ago

Mine's on the Truck. I'm hoping tomorrow, but probably Monday. I'm still trying to suck in all this knowledge on this game. I'm Getting back into pinball after 4 years and went back into comics. Long story better job and this Pin screamed at me with all the Ramps & Toys my favorite in a game. Plus its a top 5 with all you other pinheads I had to get a Premium and I'm on both forums. what's this upgraded A/V code and where do I get it?

#11474 2 years ago

I'm Loving my Premium so far, build date AUG 3. Sadly the shaker motor is on back order right now, but I bet the game goes up a few more notches with it. I'm happy I got it early with a deposit made on July 17, I was told Nov. My Distributer emailed me saying my machine arrived early and they were shocked too. Anyways is there a setting to turn on the shaker when I get it? I couldn't find it, but havent fooled with the new Spike 2 system until now. I had to watch a youtube video on trying to figure out the lockdown bar alone.

#11568 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Do any of you know of a distributor that has a premium in stock?

You can try Colorado Game Exchange. I put my deposit down in June, next thing I know I'm getting an email saying it came early and they were shocked. Hell I was shocked and excited!

4 weeks later
1 week later
#11811 2 years ago

Please will someone school me on how to use the Smart Missile. Is there a short cliff note video on how to properly shoot for what targets? Yes the game is specific on what to shoot for when playing but I want to really learn this game, its so much fun.

#11812 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Please! will someone school me on how to use the Smart Missile properly?. Is there a short cliff note video on how to properly shoot for what targets? Yes the game is specific on what to shoot for when playing but I want to really learn this game, its so much fun.

#11833 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Use the action button on lockdown bar to cycle through rewards. The target is the standup target in the back of the pop bumpers. It has a short timer so you basically have one shot at it.

Thank you, I understand now.

#11834 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

\
I added Pinstadiums to my Prem.... I really like them
https://pinstadium.com/
Here is the rule sheet
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

Thank you, those rules made it crystal clear. Now to get back at it.

#11873 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Look I know this is just too much. I know it's way over the top. I'm usually someone who might add a few tasteful mods and call it a day. It's just that I got some really nice jungle trees and plants. I put a few of them on and wanted to stop. I really did, but I just couldn't until they were all on there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Contact your local landscaper!! It's a little too much on the plants, but do dig the mod. I want to get about 2 of them, great game though.

1 month later
#12333 2 years ago

I was thinking of mixing up some colors with some hobby paint and painting the silver screws on my Raptor. It's gotta look better than shiny silver screws.

2 months later
#13274 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Will we ever see a Jurassic World Pinball Machine?! Man, I know many of us would love that theme for an upcoming game.

That or make different movie versions of code, if it can be pulled off to tie in with the game play.

2 months later
#13568 2 years ago

;^)I agree and they confirmed another movie, gotta milk that franchise Universal Studio's. Like 16 years ago when you thought Tokyo Drift would be the last Fast & Furious

6 months later
#15149 1 year ago

"To be faaaaaiiirrrrr!" I figured it was a Letter Kenny thing

1 month later
#15415 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I think that's a xianek one
https://xianek.eu/

The link gave me the run around, I'm interested in this translite too.

1 month later
#15793 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ebay has it.
VINTAGE* 1997 JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD Hologram T-Rex Collectible Card
LTG : )

Ebay always has it, that's where I buy my Comic Books. Sucks about sales tax now, uh

#15802 1 year ago

I'm trying to post a "Step Brothers" Meme with Will Farrell saying " So many activities". any word on the next "Art of Pinball" mod? Lior said in November he was hoping to show us next month, which was last month so Im curious and excited to see what it looks like and does. I've heard 9-11 pieces that is the tower and raptor pit.

#15817 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

The TRex is amazing if he does a raptor with that same level of detail I'm totally in.

Same here, Im totaley digging my T-Rex Mod. Trina thats her name is so much meaner than the stock.

#15818 1 year ago

"Eat it Trina"!! As She Chomps on the ball and spits it out on the ramp or playfield. Nothing more satifising.

2 months later
#16289 1 year ago
Quoted from Heliogabalo:

I have a JP premium but I cant get into the game.. is too complicated for me. Can someone give me an advice? How to play it simplified?

This is the best link I found on the rule set, yes there is a lot of modes which makes this game epic. http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

4 months later
#18068 8 months ago

I was hesitant on pressing start after the update due to others having gate problems and such, but not me after I pressed start. The videos are more rich and vivid than before. The game flows quite nicer than before and yes Nedry makes the game a bit easier now. I'm looking forward to playing more games to dive deeper on the callouts and more. Well done Stern! I wasnt expecting this.

#18200 8 months ago

I never understood the blockage of serial #s either, but its in my Comics and Sports cards for sell ad's too on graded ones. Who knows, I guess they're paranoid and think bla bla bla stole my game and this is the serial #.

Quoted from NPO:

Not a callout - you happen to be the most recent example - nothing personal.
Why do people block out the serial numbers? Genuine question. Is there some kind of database that invades privacy or something? Like, if I turned my TV around and showed you its serial number, I couldn't care less.
Simply curious.

4 months later
#20678 3 months ago

I'm interested in the 30th translte.

1 week later
#20776 81 days ago

I'll say it first, Are you saying you found a sucker with a JP Premium who wanted to trade evenly for a Pro Maiden? If so good on you man, good deal. Never down grade, always upgrade. Donny

2 weeks later
#20925 66 days ago

It's a hard pass on wanting my pinball to look like a birthday cake from a grocery store

1 month later
#21214 17 days ago

What do the JP effects look like? I installed the flame lights In reverse to look like Molten Lava from a Volcano but I'm curios to see this mod for Jurassic Park.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=donnyman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.