(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4422 3 years ago

Hi there.
Joined the club this morning!

8D06F718-5F39-4AB9-867F-56CE17FB6346 (resized).jpeg8D06F718-5F39-4AB9-867F-56CE17FB6346 (resized).jpeg
#4423 3 years ago

The playfield design is amazing and the flow of the game incredible.
I will see the gameplay progressively.
However The general artwork is so-so. It could have been better in my opinion

#4477 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

My topper just arrived today. Its from Tilt Topper. They did a great Job on this one! It was worth the wait. The order got screwed up and I started to look at my receipt after I did nor Get the topper. I Inquired and I had Paid for a data east topper. The Stern topper was more money! They said they will Pick Up the extra $20 difference and get it shipped to me. They did just that! Thank You TILT TOPPER[quoted image]

Strange...it doesn’t look like what they sell. New design? It is really but feels too high for me

#4481 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Its advertised on the front page of tilt topper website.
Its 11 inches tall[quoted image]

I can’t find your topper on their website. If you check, it’s different, there is no tower like on yours.
However, 1 inch too high for me

#4492 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

That’s because it was a limited edition topper! It looks great installed if you can find one[quoted image]

Sold by tilt topper, correct?

And which HP lights did you installed? Thanks

#4514 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

It’s a rainy stay indoors day, for entertainment we did a couple quick games. Now I know to turn the phone when taking a vid for YouTube.

You have an impressive line-up. Congrats.

#4532 3 years ago

Hi,
What are the flashing green T-Rex lights then fix when hit? Thx

#4535 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I've had this game for a week now.
It's a total clunkfest.
The shots are so narrow, so when looking at them, you Wonder if the ball is supposed to pass thru them at all?
The O and S are silly tight and both the S shot and The watch tower shot is the rail so sharp turning, even more highlighting the clunky feel.
So i started looking at vids on Youtube and found the deadflip/elwin clip, but it seems clunky as hell to them aswell.
Then i red the reviews on pinside. Everybody describing it as "a smooth shooter"???
Are there any vids showing of this clunky extravaganza as a smooth shooter?

Sincerely all pins need challenging shots but doable (not by chance or ricochet..). I have had Houdini, Dialed in (sim card shot), I still have Alien (vent 2 shot is really hard (my only complain)) and I can assure you that the shots you are talking are quite smooth.
The shot the most difficult for me is the target through the pops. But not more difficult then a tunnel shot in TWD for exemple.
This game is badass and often kicks my ass but it is a great game, you come back to play again and again, and is very satisfying when you shot clean and right. Still learning rules and try playing better. I think it is a game which makes you a better player.

#4537 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Thanks for the reply.I agree that a good mix with challenging/rewarding shots and also dangerous shots are great and also inspires you to practice more.
I share that view on for example the right ramp shot. Maybe also the the right lane (the O-shot), but mostly that just feels silly narrow.
However the C, S and the watchtower shot, i cant for the life of me see as anything else then super clunky, and to that not rewarding to match.
It feels strange that if i want to have a good game, i just go for the left ramp and the spinner/bumper shots and just ignore all the rest.

You are wrong buddy.
C shot is very important for chaos MB, jackpot and more. All other are important too.
I think you get a problem with rules acknowledges.
See there.
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/5644

#4555 3 years ago

Is it possible to stack MB? Which ones and how to do?
Thanks

#4561 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Mostly no. The only stack option is is Raptor MB with T-Rex MB but you can only do that by:
"In a similar vein to the 4-ball Trooper Multiball from Iron Maiden, there’s a way to score even more out of this mode. If Smart Missile is currently lit, “Raptor Multiball” is selected, and only one more truck hit is required for Feed T-Rex, a successful Smart Missile shot that also hits the truck will start Feed T-Rex during Raptor Tri-Ball."
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/

So I need to play Raptor MB and beforehand with « x » remaining for Trex. When I have smart missile shot to do it needs to touch the truck and hit the target through the pops. Is it correct? (Sorry I try to make effort to understand what it means)

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Shoot pops stand-up target while glancing the captive ball along the way

As Troll bomber in medieval madness?! Tough shot!

#4568 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

LOL...right? I feel like a hero if I can hit the smart missile at all...much less purposely grazing the captive ball on the way through!

I got some practice with the Houdini or Dialed In I have had, there were a similar shot. But as you said, touching the truck in the ride is another story!

#4572 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I haven't ever heard of this. So you glance a troll into what? Castle? What's it do?

Merlin or lock. That is really great.

#4573 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Off the left troll into the merlin eject awards a troll bomb. Right troll to castle lock also awards a bomb.
"You call that a shot?!?"

Oups, you were way faster to answer!
Yes I call this a shot because you know this shot is rewarding and then instead of just hitting the troll you hit it more precisely to get this bomber. I can assure you that it is a very doable shot that motivates you to shot in that way.

1 month later
#5092 3 years ago

Hi there,
Does someone have installed powerbladez?
I got an issue to install it as I do not have this female molex to plug on. I think I need to connect directly to power supply box, wires white and black. Do you know how to remove plastic protector to get access to the screws?
Thanks
5BF1B5F4-A465-402D-B94B-4E7D49597EA2 (resized).jpeg5BF1B5F4-A465-402D-B94B-4E7D49597EA2 (resized).jpeg

4 weeks later
#5643 3 years ago

Do you think another code update would come?

#5652 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Almost certainly. Still a couple bugs that I assume KME & team would like to fix.

I was waiting for it as i’m still in 1.0
I think I gonna update to 1.01 as there are some bugs in 1.00

#5717 3 years ago

Hi there,
Regarding the mosquito rod mod, how it is lited? Do i need to change the shooter plate too?
An advise to where to buy? Stern or elsewhere?
Can someone tell me what is the height of stern topper?
Thanks

#5720 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The rod comes with a Shooter plate, with 2 orange LEDs that light the resin.
It easy to connect, but can take a few tries to center the rod, before tightening.
Looks Great! Stern and distributors....Limited Stock or maybe out right now...[quoted image]

Thanks buddy. I found it at Gameroom goodies. Never ordered to them. I hope they are cool.

Does anyone can tell me about stern topper height?
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 16.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.