(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3188 4 years ago
Quoted from Saucerboy:

I ordered a JP pro a couple weeks ago and the distributor says he can’t get any out of Stern right now. Is there anywhere to check on estimated manufacturing/ship date of more Pros?

Same here, I put a deposit down with my local distributor nearly 4 weeks ago and I still don't have an ETA from Stern, despite them asking several times.

1 month later
#3776 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Holy shit!! That's amazing! Is this a first in the pinball world?! A selectable mini game at start as opposed to a normal game? Genius!!!

Does Judge Dredd Supergame count?

1 week later
#3926 4 years ago

Joined the club today! My first NIB finally arrived. Dec 16 manufacture date.

Loving it already

37AC5139-E5D8-41E4-9271-AAAC1713BEDC (resized).jpeg37AC5139-E5D8-41E4-9271-AAAC1713BEDC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3978 4 years ago
Quoted from Nameim:

When shooting for the smart missile launch, why would a player choose "abort" from the action button?

The truck might be blocking the shot?

#4062 4 years ago

I’m finding the spinner shot bricks a lot of the time. It almost never feeds the upper flipper. Is this normal? If not, what’s the remedy?

I’ve already had to level the pop-up post up there because it came from factory slightly raised and causing air balls.

#4066 4 years ago

Makes a lot of sense! Probably 10% of my right flipper shots to the spinner weren’t making it around the orbit. That seems way too low. I’ll adjust the gate (and also my aim!)

#4076 4 years ago
Quoted from Andy1:

I played this game for the first time!
loved it!!
I,m in, I,ve never bought a new machine, Pro, prem or Le ???

I couldn’t afford anything more than a Pro game for my first NIB and I couldn’t be more thrilled with my JP Pro.

A lot of times a Stern pro is hugely cut down or different playability-wise from the premium models. With JP the Pro is so close to the gameplay set of the premium that I don’t feel like I’m missing anything except some immersion.

If you can afford the premium then get that, though.

#4093 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey, I noticed the first T-REX ramp "skill shot" doesn't register in 1.0. Rather, it starts a paddock. Other folks seeing this?

I am. Sometimes it looks like the red skill shot arrow disappears at launch so it isn’t possible to get it.

#4098 4 years ago

There is a new ultra wizard mode called “When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth” that was added in the latest 1.0 code IIRC. It’s awarded upon completing every other mini/wizard mode.

#4100 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Starting or completing?

Great question! I just remember it being a line item in the changelog for the 1.0 release.

#4118 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah I adjusted it so it actually feeds the left flipper vs hitting the slingshot - it works great !

I need to tweak mine then. It goes STDM most of the time so I always have to either flip or hold the flipper up and hope for a safe return!

#4162 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Hey guys/gals, on the verge of joining the club. Pardon my ignorant question, but curious if there are differences in light show and/or animations between the pro and premium on this one?
Thanks!

I haven’t played a premium but what I can say as a Pro owner is that the animations and sound are definitely geared towards the Premium. E.g, raptor gate animating down and up with related sound effects. As a pro owner it’s clear that sound effects and animations are synchronising with toys that aren’t there.

#4164 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Appreciate the reply, I see that as a good thing!
I guess a better question is, and they dont list this in comparison cards, is am I missing out on any sort of special light show by getting the pro ? Doesnt sound like I would be

I wouldn’t say so. As far as I can tell there are no lighting differences between the two games at all.

One example, at the start of T-Rex multiball the flasher strobes the static head while the animation plays. Clearly the strobing is intended to highlight the thrashing beast, but he’s doing nothing .

1 week later
#4204 4 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

The moving speed of the trex is now adjustable.
I think slower looks a lot better

It does look better. Still moves more like a snake head than a T-Rex but it is an improvement.

4 weeks later
#4482 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

The Tilt Toppers homepage still shows your model, but if you actually go to purchase one under "shop" you see that the version they are producing now looks different. I would love to get my hands on the version you just received. Really love how that looks with the gate and torches.[quoted image]

The one on the shop is for the Data East JP. The new one is on the homepage as "CONTACT US TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY" which explains why the product isn't in the store to purchase normally yet.

1 month later
#4903 3 years ago

Just thought I'd chime in briefly with a tip for fellow owners (I have a JP Pro).

If you find yourself getting annoyed from having T-Rex Multiball hurryup starting before you're ready to play the mode (due to it starting as soon as you complete T-REX via the truck, which can easily be done by mistake during another objective), you can change a setting so that all T-Rex modes must be started via the Left Ramp, including TRM.

This setting both prevents the multiball hurryup from starting before you're ready, but it also makes the first T-Rex mode random (changeable via the truck) which also helps add a bit more variation to each game which is nice, instead of TRM aways being first and the others random after that.

I forget the exact setting number, sorry, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12,999.99
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=accidental and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.