New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By Scribbles

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7,566 posts
  • 688 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Slogan1111
  • Topic is favorited by 348 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,478 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20201023-081248_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Message_1603378682618 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8665 (resized).JPG
IMG_8664 (resized).JPG
2020-10-19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3182 (resized).jpeg
20200908_184355 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201019_203321 (resized).jpg
03173A60-F9DD-4805-9A56-524A5D5926FA (resized).png
D61A022C-BF8E-4937-B09F-C9E6DABD4E04 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3226 (resized).jpeg
JP ST V1 PST (resized).jpg
JP V2 TAPE PST (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20201012_155026 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #72 Custom Jurassic Park apron cards Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #230 Custom Apron Cards for Stern JP Posted by Coindropper (1 year ago)

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (1 year ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (1 year ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (1 year ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by Scribbles (1 year ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (1 year ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (1 year ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (10 months ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by Scribbles (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3628 9 months ago

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

2 months later
#4489 6 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I can’t find your topper on their website. If you check, it’s different, there is no tower like on yours.
However, 1 inch too high for me

That’s because it was a limited edition topper! It looks great installed if you can find one

FB74877C-A4CD-44B1-B183-A7A06453E3A4 (resized).jpeg
#4515 6 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sold by tilt topper, correct?
And which HP lights did you installed? Thanks

That’s correct!

As in speaker ones? Speaker light kit ones

2 months later
#5279 4 months ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I'm so torn between this and Turtles for my next NIB. Can't separate the themes, both awesome. Love Elwin but I dunno, Turtles looks super fun. Tough call!

Might just have to go for both

#5291 4 months ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Congrats! It’s an awesome game.
Ya it should be clean. I’ll take some photos of my spiral placement tomorrow. Not sure if that will help but my feed is smooth.

If you are able to post a video too that would help, I have had to adjust it heaps and I’m sorta happy but still unsure if as good as it can be.

So far, adjusted wire form and also had to bend (very slightly) right side of right ramp. Also very important to make sure the playfield is nice and levelled!

1 week later
#5517 4 months ago
Quoted from jsitaly42:

Funds aren't the issue for me. Just trying to be realistic it might be near impossible for me to get an LE anytime soon and weighing other options vs spending hours scowering the internet every day. Appreciate the advice, might end up going this way..

Just keep searching mate, if you are set on owning an LE, something will come up. Some people are happy with the premium as it is a beautiful machine, others like or must have a Limited edition one. If you go with the premium and modding it, I’d definitely not got down the route of trying to make it look like the LE with green, etc. I’ve seen someone Here on pinside who did an awesome job and powder coated it candy orange and looked amazing, as good as the LE and only thin it didn’t have was mirrored back glass and LE plaque.

Enjoy the search!

2 months later
#6650 55 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

video clips custom code up and running!!!

Great work!!! Love to try out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside