(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3080 4 years ago

My pro will be built the next run on the 12/16/19! Can’t wait.

1 month later
#3610 4 years ago

Just got mine unboxed and set up. Plays like a dream! Born on 12/19/19
EB38E4BB-E2D6-401A-8A1F-010EB48CE3BF (resized).jpegEB38E4BB-E2D6-401A-8A1F-010EB48CE3BF (resized).jpeg5C29E732-0B85-4CF7-BA09-3AEE5AAF8719 (resized).jpeg5C29E732-0B85-4CF7-BA09-3AEE5AAF8719 (resized).jpeg62A3DDA2-EF06-4160-AAFD-C483E5EB0BC0 (resized).jpeg62A3DDA2-EF06-4160-AAFD-C483E5EB0BC0 (resized).jpeg

#3618 4 years ago

I enjoy this game so much - very challenging and fun.

Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen.. I am getting a shaker also. What about flipper button cabinet protectors - mylar or rails?

I have question about shooter - I have rear about issues and want to know if mine is correct as I've had no issues - When I use auto plunger it goes up scoop and back and goes onto right flipper - a soft plunge causes it to go onto PF - is this correct? I dont see a way for it to go around orbit

Thanks in advance

#3623 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Stern has officially licensed rails as an option:
https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/jurassic-park-side-armor

A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers.
Things to check and do:

Make sure the table is level left to right, JP is sensitive to proper leveling and pitch. The manual says the table should be at a six and a half degree pitch, Keith Elwin recommends seven.
Some plungers have needed alignment to make sure it is properly centered on the ball in the shooter lane trough
Highly recommended to go into the adjustments menu and lower the shooting lane solenoid (Not auto-launch) power to the lowest possible setting to help reduce lane wear.
If auto-launch and full-strength plunger pulls do not go up the halfpipe 90% or more of the time, it is very common for the left fork of the metal shooter lane ramp to need propping up with washers or other support underneath. I used washers on mine, putting the left fork's screw through the middle of the washers to help hold them in place. Be sure that the top of the left fork is not propped up above the playfield surface to avoid damaging pinballs. When it's needed, raising the left metal fork helps auto and full-strength ball launches go all the way up the halfpipe significantly more reliably.
The plunger should have an orange spring, some tables (Mine included) shipped with a green spring. The spring in my table is too weak to get the ball up the halfpipe when letting go of the plunger after holding the plunger fully extended. I have to do more of a "lawnmower start" pull, or use the auto-launch, in conjunction with the ramp adjustment above to get the ball up the halfpipe to the ramp

This is what the ball is doing with auto launch and plunger - from out of the box so I am good! Thank you

Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen..

#3626 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

The auto plunger is designed to pull the ball up the ramp and over. Are you saying you are okay with it not working properly?

I used poor choice of words - this is what it does - A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers. For some reason I thought It would go around orbit on plunge initially. Red is auto plunge or full plunge and blue is short plunge

IMG_9677 (resized).jpgIMG_9677 (resized).jpg
#3630 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

Yes a sheet plastic helicopter blows - I am looking to replace it with a scale helicopter!

#3633 4 years ago

I downloaded the complete online PDF Manual and had it printed on 2 sided, full color and bound by Fed Ex nice job $30

32740587-751B-4BCC-814E-78CFDCB3C7DE (resized).jpeg32740587-751B-4BCC-814E-78CFDCB3C7DE (resized).jpeg449B6223-DED5-4C2B-AA3E-FB6FFA1956E6 (resized).jpeg449B6223-DED5-4C2B-AA3E-FB6FFA1956E6 (resized).jpeg1B0324CB-07E6-4001-AE87-3D0DBCF5C3EC (resized).jpeg1B0324CB-07E6-4001-AE87-3D0DBCF5C3EC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3763 4 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

[quoted image]

HOW is that accessed?

#3783 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Ill never reach it.

Funny - I never enjoyed a game that I sucked so much at

#3815 4 years ago

CoolCatPinball can you share your bracket design for the helicopter please. I have the helicopter coming.

Thanks

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Quick question, at what pitch are your JPs set up? Also the control room return should the ball hit the tip of the left flipper or the center?
I have mine at about 6,5° and leveled nicely but the control room return barely makes the tip of the left flipper.

I am 7 degrees and it plays awesome

#3848 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Does Keith and/or Nick are on PINSIDE (and reading this topic) ?
if yes, could you PM me please
i've found an easy pattern (for points, already tested more than few times, works)
of course you may know it already, but dont want to post this in public
tanx

RipleYYY You can pm me the pattern - this game kicks my ass - but I love this game!

#3919 4 years ago
Quoted from caz1844:

Hello there...who's the expert that knows how to adjust my game match to the dino egg like this? This is much cooler then the random scrolling match that i currently have it on. Thanks!![quoted image]

Interesting as New out of box that's how my match was and is? The egg rotates

1 week later
#4056 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

It truly is a masterpiece and I've never looked forward to playing a pin day after day after buying it like I have with JP.
Keith, you killed it man. The problem with this pin is he is going to have a tough time topping or even comparing his next game to this one.
Best pinball purchase ever.

I have to totally agree - I have Jurassic Park pro right next to my Elvira House of Horrors Premium and these games fight for my plays - I can't get enough of either! Totally awesome games...

2 weeks later
#4213 4 years ago

love that build date = Febraury Congrats great game -love mine too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12,999.99
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunishersLEMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=PunishersLEMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.