(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,289 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

About the raptor pit problems

Im sorry, I didnt see this, can more be shared?

#376 4 years ago

Im feeling real good about picking up this game.

I played a couple hours today, all alone in the Lounge, and found myself a bit in awe about
the variety of mode, rules, and shots....It simply grabbed me by the balls, and gave me much more than
1 more game feeling.

Multiballs are well earned, not given out, and I played 2.

Holy Crap, trying to keep balls in focus with the upper flipper and the 5? possible shots from it,
was an insane rush!
Must upper flipper games dont have so many different fast flowing shots that way.

Im going to wait for the next run...let them get some changes out with flipper post, QC, etc....

Now, what to move out??? WH2O?, ICB? a bunch of slots? Thats the tough part.

(Wonka also ate some quarters for the first time, but after hearing, "shoot Augustus Gloop" a couple times,
I knew what I preferred...pretty game, though).

#379 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

How hard is it to shoot the top left Dino ramp? That is a long way back (which is a good thing - up for a challenge). Love having the 2 main ramps at completely different lengths.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#405 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Art, what other games do you have in your collection? The info isn’t visible on your page.

Ive turned it on for a short bit....

#477 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I’m noticing the same on the one I play on location. Think about it. It’s a horseshoe ramp with the entry aligned with the PF surface, but the plunge is coming off of a jump ramp out of the shooter lane. Therefore any misalignment, up, down, left, or right may lower its ability to go all the way up.
It’s a game that may need some minor tweaks, but will probably shoot amazingly when dialed in.

I made some 3 and 4 loop combos in multiball, that felt like the 4th of July Fireworks!

#853 4 years ago

I have been playing this game all week in my head....I dont want to wait, but need to, until the dust settles.
It truly has something special in Gameplay that has grabbed me, and sucked me in.

3 weeks later
#1579 4 years ago
#1657 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Do you know the brand or make of the T-rex you're using? Found a roaring biting one on Ebay that looks similar

I am waiting on game to test one version from Ebay that is motorized/lights, MezelMods is working on one as well.
I hear there are a few others in development.

#1690 4 years ago

I have been messing with a bunch of ideas for a topper.

I have a ton of fossils, crinoids, dino bone and skin, giant Trilobites, plates...
But most are too heavy or delicate. so I picked this resin cast instead.

Im thinking of shadow boxing and back lighting....it needs more maybe....
What do you think?

When game arrives, Ill throw up more pics...

#1765 4 years ago

I found a solution!

#1773 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I'm getting stuck balls here a lot!
Atleast twice yesterday...
[quoted image]
Solution today later will be removing spacer inbetween the plastics as the ball gets stuck tight into them. The cause is air balls from the captive ball but i'm not lowering the flipper strengths.

Try a removable rubber clear dot used for cabinets. (worth a shot if its a small gap)
Great success through the years....

#1841 4 years ago

What a Brilliant Rule Set!! Love the DNA Combo Rules!

1 week later
#2017 4 years ago

That update is sick!

So Am I! Im going to be 60, and Im dreaming like a 10 year old before Christmas!

Cant sleep well...Playing JP in my dreams!

Come on Premiums!!!

1 week later
#2206 4 years ago

How about a vibrating Mat to go with a roar?

1 week later
#2320 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I'll be doing comet sunlight in mine.

Ill be checking mine, I think Ill be doing fluted domes, Warm, or cool, but I have some Sunlight left too.

#2373 4 years ago

On CBS Sunday Morning, an 1:15 in because of delay, is a nice story On Jurassic Park, including the touring show,
History of T-Rex finds, and a Nice dig site piece.

Id love to find a way to display my fossils, and Dino bones somehow with the game....I miss going on Digs!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#2389 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

we should talk, I go out west every summer for a few weeks to dig and live in the best Devonian location in the world![quoted image]

Thanks!, Would be cool....I use to dig in NY for Devonian.....doubt my body could handle the bending these days!

What do you find?

#2423 4 years ago

I ordered mine Saturday Morning and received it yesterday.
It is well made, with the amber cast nicely threaded and glued.

I havent installed yet, but is real easy if you have done just one shooter rod in the past.
Lights are a nice touch.

#2432 4 years ago

Reasonable to assume, a first batch arrived at Stern, and orders from their store, were filled first.
Distributors, likely will be waiting on the next shipment.
Reach out to Marshall, direct at Little Shop of Games.

1 week later
#2594 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Anyone can tell me where/what the extraball
Shot is ? Just don’t see it

Working on something nice to make Extra Ball a bit special.
Ill have pictures next week, as Pin arrives tomorrow....Hopefully it will look perfect!

#2638 4 years ago

This is the first game in my 50 years that everyone in the family loves!

Even Caught my wife playing by herself!!!

1 week later
#2741 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I played Green-Machines new JP Premium last night and all I can say is that it is amazing! Its possibly the coolest pinball machine I have ever played in my life.

It really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive owned over a hundred.....this blows everything else away!

#2785 4 years ago
#2854 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Maybe put something like this on the wall next to the game?
www.aliexpress.com/item/32863947414.html?gps-id=platformRecommendH5&scm=1007.18499.134607.0&scm_id=1007.18499.134607.0&scm-url=1007.18499.134607.0&pvid=6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&_t=gps-id:platformRecommendH5,scm-url:1007.18499.134607.0,pvid:6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&spm=a2g0n.detail-amp.moretolove.32863947414&aff_trace_key=34828980205b47ab898b6ada60a1951d-1574524173970-09561-UneMJZVf&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=4611amp-A_z1EBUZn55ePlIX7v3BBA1574524708665

Nice! Heres the pic from the link

1 week later
#3000 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Man, rough crowd down in Florida!

Hey! I do that for my Home Games!

Cant have my Family getting in the Games!

#3059 4 years ago

Ill get some pics up later, but my 8 month old granddaughter loved the lights on my pinball games!
Her first visit!

She was even able to follow the ball!

After letting her sit and watch a couple games on each machine, she reaches out to the ones she likes.

The 2 that got her attention was Dialed in and Jurassic Park!

Starting her young, and she has good taste!

#3062 4 years ago

Miss Alex hand a Fun Day with Grandpa! At 8 months, she was grabbing for the Ball! Good Start!

#3094 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If she’s anything like my son, she’ll be beating your high scores by the time she is 5. Enjoy it now!

I told my daughter, that her girl, will be a pinball force! She gets a Mousin at her house when they move back next year from Nashville!

Tomorrow, I show her Ghostbusters.

Love seeing all of our kids, and grand kids on Pinside enjoying the hobby!

#3159 4 years ago

I was told there would be 1 shipment arriving in December, and that supply was extremely limited...
Of course, this could change, but that was what I was told in person.

#3163 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Have you been checking Stern’s website everyday?

No, I have one, but on behalf of others, I asked the right people.

1 week later
#3254 4 years ago

I’ve spent my whole life expecting perfection. It is very tiresome and irrational. As long as people are imperfect we will continue having imperfections. I really enjoy life more not caring so much! Thanks to my wife

The Message for All of US this Christmas!

#3359 4 years ago

I wanted to share a Topper I started coordinated work on.
Its 7 or 8 layers deep of thick plastic, laser cut.
The Base you see, is one I put together, and the production would likely be a flatter piece,
with the supports not showing above the sign lettering. Secures with Nano Tape.

What do you think? Any customers as I shoot this to be a $99 Price?

(the Lighting is a Comet Matrix bulb with splitter, in Corner GI, Wire, and a 6 SMD Pad.
Pne could also plug in a remote RGB in the Backbox) I dont believe I can or wish to supply, but Id share info)

I also have left over from messing with Mods, 5 Licence JP Miniature Dinos.
They have a Base that glows green, and I put 1 above control room flasher, and another on the upper right.

There is also 2-5 Resin Amber Pieces. 2 Tear Drop, they can go on Control room, but I found them a bit too big, or as they are drilled at the top, you could enlarge and make a keychain! These are $15 shipped.
There are 3 Flat Resin Amber. 1 Is very thick....Call that a Paperweight, and 2 thinner.
1 I tapped and drilled in an effort to place at the entrance to the spiral ramp.That one is off a little, but with 2 l brackets, it should mount.the other is undrilled. Each are $20 shipped.

JP sign (resized).jpgJP sign (resized).jpgJP sign2 (resized).jpgJP sign2 (resized).jpgdinossss (resized).jpgdinossss (resized).jpgdino2 (resized).jpgdino2 (resized).jpgdino1 (resized).jpgdino1 (resized).jpgamber22 (resized).jpgamber22 (resized).jpgamber2 (resized).jpgamber2 (resized).jpgamber (1) (resized).jpgamber (1) (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3470 4 years ago

Im a dumb audiophile. The Sound updates look great, along with everything else!

Im hoping someone with an external sub, and pinsound board can share their settings.

#3472 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Any chance you guide me on tuning any of the audio settings? I have the Pinwoofer module running to a PSW-10, the rest of my setup is default on a Pro model.

Looking for the same as you.
It might take a few days for others to figure it out.
(Im also having hearing issues)

#3537 4 years ago

Screw up on the line of the contractor that made the coil stops.

Welding? Rivet/Press? Rod/Hole Size? Metal Quality? Human Error?

#3539 4 years ago

Happens when the Meds kick in!

#3550 4 years ago

On my game, the wood was cut deeper on the left side, so the metal ramp by the screw was lower, and easy to feel this.
I shimmed with folded business card cutting, a couple folds, and only tightened to level.
Lowered coil strength, centered rod, and changed spring. Works the loop now 90%+

#3577 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Picked up a pro today and was curious if anyone added just a couple of lights to brighten up the middle of the playfield. Don't want to risk frying a node board doing it the wrong way.

I have, Ive tapped into GI, but Ive had mixed results of "brightness" likely amperage? produced by different node boards. Ill be trying some 12V micro spots off the service plug next, but at first they wont match GI Effects and be always on.

Short of an error message, is there anyone that has an info on the limits of extra amps available from nodes?

#3581 4 years ago

Comet pinball sells brightness adjusters.

Thanks, I created them.

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

Its been hand made, but not as a commercial mod.
Id believe the issue is its a bit hard to accomplish, which means an advanced skill needed,
and lots of headaches from everyone else.

2 weeks later
#3869 4 years ago

You can run clips or the board.....I had always used clips, but for JP, I went with a Board.

My ears arent as good, so I let me 24 year old "Audio" son, hear both ways.
His answer was 15%-20% improved sound with the Board, to his ears.
(Im certain there are varying opinions)

A Sub is a MUST along with a Shaker. Both are Well Integrated with code and Dinos!!!

2 weeks later
#4080 4 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

I have searched through this post and have seen writings about a Stern fix for the post in front of the top right flipper - if I couldn't wait for that, what about using nylon washers and then a steel washer on top, between the post and the playfield? I assume it's just a matter of removing the post and placing the washers in place and then re-attaching the post. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Its been fixed for all new games. Older ones Stern has sent a replacement.
Yes, there may always be a few issues on newer ones, and what you suggest is OK.
I wouldnt worry about fixing something that isnt broke.

#4082 4 years ago

Its a simple nut to turn, to raise it to flush Easy to see and fix....Check with your finger as too high or low creates issues.
If it happens again, you can add an additional nut or other methods.

#4086 4 years ago

While some may label it the "Honeymoon Phase", I have 4 months into the game now, and find myself
playing the game in my mind, not only in my sleep, but during the day for no reason, or decision.

Perhaps it really is like a Honeymoon, and young love, when one simply cant get enough of it.

I have never had a game that has hit me so long, and as often as this one, to keep going back to play.

I am a JP Addict and Need Help!

#4141 4 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

This is probably going to sound a little off-the-wall.
I have a JP Pro.
I would like to animate the existing T-Rex head, using powered logic with an Arduino zero or other, to activate off of the switch that reads the ball going up the t-rex scoop. I would like to add a motor or two (one for head, one for jaws) and a light, that would fire on the switch sense.
Has someone done this already? I understand there would be modifications needed with the T-Rex head.

No one yet, to my knowledge, has produced an animated Trex head for the Pro.
A Mod that would likely sell well...if you wish to try.

3 weeks later
#4301 4 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

AAAARRRGH!! 600 games, clearcoat is damaged at the upper flippers post.
The post was never loose, because i always checked it!
What can i do now? I payed over 9.000$ here in the EU.
How much will i loose if i want to resell it?
Build date = Dec. 17. 2019
Will i get a replaced, unpopulated PF?
And what can i do to minimize further damage? airgun, PVC washers?
[quoted image]

You can use a "Hard as Nails" Type Fingernail Clear as well.
After a layer or two,you can see if you add the black back, how it looks.
You can add a washer..., as well as printing a small sticker, etc to cover the
washer, if you want to go deeper.

2 months later
#5056 3 years ago

I wanted to share some pics of Mods I added.
The Amber Egg from Ebay, was too large for a shooter Rod.
The Control flasher bothered me, so I removed the top plastic, and the flasher dome, as well as lowered the height. I added a cut off a regular flasher dome to diffuse the direct LED, but I may diffuse even further. The Amber Egg lights Nicely.
In the upper right, I added a Bronto, and vegetation to cover the light socket and direct light.
Now the light, illuminates behind the tree with a nice glow, and still lights the tower, but is hidden better.

AMBER EGG (resized).jpgAMBER EGG (resized).jpgBRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpgBRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpgBRONTOLIGHT2 (resized).jpgBRONTOLIGHT2 (resized).jpg
#5086 3 years ago

What have people found best in the settings for Music and Speech?

1 month later
#5719 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi there,
Regarding the mosquito rod mod, how it is lited? Do i need to change the shooter plate too?
An advise to where to buy? Stern or elsewhere?
Can someone tell me what is the height of stern topper?
Thanks

The rod comes with a Shooter plate, with 2 orange LEDs that light the resin.
It easy to connect, but can take a few tries to center the rod, before tightening.
Looks Great! Stern and distributors....Limited Stock or maybe out right now...

2 weeks later
#5920 3 years ago

I wanted to share an issue I have after 8 months, that was reported earlier.
On the left ramp shot to the control tower, I have a raised head screw, that in some games is close, or partially hidden by
ball guide, but in others, its a few mm away.
Mine is away from the rail, and the ball does hit it, about half the time.
I inspected the screw head, and found wear, which also shows up on my balls.
(Not to mention ramp rejects)

I need to get in there and remove the screw and either replace with something flat, grind down current, or create a small countersink, like most games have.

If you are seeing a lot of ramp rejected shots here....This might be part of the problem.

#5987 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I am still not able to make the tower ramp shot. I was able to file down the ramp screw and it definitely does not strike it. It still goes about halfway and comes down. Sounds like it is not smooth and rattles around a bit. Can someone send me a picture of where the ramp meets the assembly. I want to make sure mine is installed properly since I am not the original owner. Much appreciated.

I filed down my screw as well, and it got better, but still too many rattles.
I replaced it with a smaller countersunk head and it went flush.
I then covered the ramp entrance with a small piece around 3/4" of mylar.

Lowering the power of the upper right flipper helps tremendously. Go 10%, then 15% etc, for your sweet spot.

I believe default is 235, I am now at 185, but have been happy up to 215.

#5989 3 years ago

My Game was an October 2019 Build.....I wonder if the new run has this fixed?

1 week later
#6148 3 years ago
Quoted from bocce:

If your trex is not centering make sure this set screw is tight. This is how it knows where center is and if it’s loose it will be inconsistent
[quoted image]

Im losing it. Can you mark the screw in the photo, please?

1 month later
#6691 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

So I was sick of the clean shot to the tower ramp rejects (yeah the ones that come out to the top or to the right of the right sling), to the point that the game felt clunky and I hadn't been playing it much.
Tonight I finally got around to filing the flap screw down like someone had previously suggested so the ball can't touch it and it made a HUGE difference.
Every single clean shot to the tower (at least 20 or 30 in a row) sailed right through smooth as butter!
On mine you could see where the ball had been hitting it, if you can't, just mark the inside edge before you remove it and file it away, i had to take a little off the top as well.
As long as you can still grab it with a #1 bit in there you are good.
Once you get it so the ball clears it completely I guarantee you will notice a difference.
That little detail has brought back the fun and flow of this game for me, just knowing that if I hit it clean it WILL go through and that shot feels so good when it does but is REALLY annoying when it doesn't.

After wrestling with filing, and losing the little bugger twice, I replaced with a small countersunk screw,
2 minutes, zero issues....100% better

#6697 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Where did you locate the screws? You have a link or size? I want to do this as well, because I didn't want to mess with filing and possibly messing up the original screws.

Im sorry, I have jars of screws saved through the years. I went with a phillips, slightly smaller head.
It was shorter, and I tried it. It grabbed wood, tightened down like it belonged there, and sat flush.

It looks from the top the exact same size as the ones in the shooter lane fork, we are adjusting.

3 months later
#8465 3 years ago
Quoted from Boomshockalocka:

Joined the club yesterday. Just when I was starting to figure out Avengers I got this to distract me. Quick question I am not sure if this has been answered here. Is there an adjustment for the t-Rex it is only catching the ball about 10-20% of the time. Thanks
[quoted image]

Latest code has more adjustments that help T rex.....last settings at the end of Adj menu

1 week later
#8604 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

The Raptor Tower ramp screw I could see with mine the ball could hit it also. I was able to put one of these screws in which I bought these at Home Depot. The head profile was just a little smaller , both hieght and width, and did the trick for me.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I found a small countersink wood screw grabbed well and was perfectly flush.
I was still getting hits with a panhead...

1 week later
#8701 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Experiencing an issue this morning with my two day old JP Premium. Node board 9 (Upper playfield) keeps going down, always when T-Rex is active. Running through the T-Rex motor tests also triggers the failure. Figure it's a loose wire, but jiggling the wires around the T-Rex and on node board 9 by hand doesn't seem to trigger the problem. I'm not sure how to go about diagnosing this efficiently. Can anyone offer some advice? Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Reseat all Node board cables. This fixed mine....Dont know if it will help.

#8782 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm confused. Now that I have the head cutoff, where/how to do I mount the body? [quoted image]

Great Look...Did you post a link where you found the bronto?

1 week later
#9034 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

Before I break something...is this hard to fix? I couldn't find a youtube video or anything in this thread on how to fix this. Thanks for your help.
[quoted image]

Its a simple threaded nut solution under the playfield.
It may take a few tries, but grab something flat and small to level, and make sure its as flush as possible.

3 months later
#10230 3 years ago

Getting eaten at the foot of the Raptor.

Quoted from seenev:

I've been thinking about putting this little Nedry in somewhere. What would be the best place for him?
[quoted image]

Congrats to all the New Owners! I have mine 17 months, and I have been beside myself with Joy playing this game.
It beats me more often than I wish, but it pushes my adrenaline and pin play like no other pin!
Just a kick ass freaking game!

11 months later
#13566 2 years ago
2 weeks later
#13709 1 year ago

Joe dropped by to show these to me, and try the sizing out.
I was floored at the quality of the print, the detail in paint, and the angle of the heads rising up!

They look amazing!

20220501_122413 (resized).jpg20220501_122413 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=OLDPINGUY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.