(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,284 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by JorgesArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meadows22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15338 1 year ago

I have a question that maybe one of you guys can help me out with. I picked up an absolutely loaded JP premium a couple months back in a trade and has every single mod besides the movie code. My question is does anyone know where i can download old stern code, because when i received it, it already had the most recent code and has insider connected (which I don't use). I've emailed the creator of the custom movie code twice, but he still hasn't responded to me and its been a couple months so far. Love the game, but the lack of movie assets rather ruins a dream theme for me.

7 months later
#17114 9 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I put on Green Powder From Steve at Pinball Refinery,I am very Happy with it.
Havent done shooter Plate yet,Anyone cross this Bridge ? Did You drill a hole and remount the led for the shooter light ? I will check that out later.
[quoted image][quoted image]

They just pop out. I just gave the entire housing to Steve and he did it for me. I still need to get my JP done, I really do love that color green or the lighter green with the veining is cool.

20230524_224612 (resized).jpg20230524_224612 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#17259 8 months ago
Quoted from lepstein:

Does anyone know if stern is making another run of JP premium machines in the next year? With all the new games I wonder if they are getting close to sunsetting JP?

They would sunset IM or DP before JP, both much older games. They just ran premiums (a lot still in stock at dealers w/ free shipping) and I think pros later this year. They usually run JP at min once a year for run.

#17260 8 months ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

New JP Premium owner! Love the game!
One question, though... is the T-Rex supposed to make noise when going side to side? The motor sounds kind of like when you pull a zip tie closed. I didn't think I heard it on my first few games but now I can't unhear it lol.

Yup the motor is loud. I can't hear it during game play though. I think you can turn off the t Rex in attrack mode so it doesn't move while the game is being played.

2 weeks later
#17393 8 months ago

I'm hoping a movie code drop?? Wishful thinking, but I'm kinda gonna be PO'd if they do another release based on movie assets or release one with movie themed art.

#17420 8 months ago

That is pretty F'd up by Stern to re release more LE's lol. At least do what EHOH did or Batman 66 and do a super le or something. I don't own a JP LE, but its kinda annoying from the consumer stand point. Your taking our the "L" out of the LE.

#17428 8 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

It’s 13k which is the NIB price for LE. No way they’d do a super LE for standard price. My bet is Bond 60th reskin without the topper, will see what’s up soon!

That would be hilarious.

#17535 8 months ago
Quoted from king_pin:

2600$ for a T-Rex head that doesn't reliably catch or throw the ball. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool toy for sure but it's a lot of extra cash for essentially the same game.

Mine is pretty darn close to 100% the raptor pen is by far my favorite feature on the premium.

#17725 8 months ago

I wish I was in the market for a premium right about now. I cannot believe all the ads up on marketplace just so people can obtain the 30th ed.
I think it's cool, but not really sure why so many premium owners want out and get this. Other than the back glass, I honestly think the premium artwork is better. I've been hoping for one of these 3rd party companies make a Rotunda T-Rex translite like Stern just made. Only thing I wish Stern did was remove the raptor from the back glass, when the sign drapes over the T-Rex at the end of the movie that raptor is long gone. Just a pet peeve of mine, It looks great, but if your going to create an iconic image from the movie at least make it movie accurate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,200 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meadows22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=Meadows22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.