(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,293 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 minutes ago by WB2000
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 4 years ago

Just following because I'm hoping to get one by Halloween

#103 4 years ago

I can see people putting in a Raptor, pteranodon, dilophosaurus and new helicopter or jeep but obviously there will be plenty of fish tank plants and other cheesy looking add ons. The raptor is the only must swap on the pro imo.

#114 4 years ago

New Lego set. Complete with Malcom's chest

20190810_135649 (resized).jpg20190810_135649 (resized).jpg20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg
#133 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

There in and I might have my Pro tomorow. Oh yeah.

Do you know if Player one is bring a JP to the CNE?

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Give it enough time and its easy to fall back in love with it. That will ceratinly happen with Maiden and theres no way I won't own it again. But probably a Pro next time around.

I've had my pro for about 7mo and it has more than 2x the plays of my Metallica that I bought 15mo ago. I play it almost every day. That is not normal for me. I dont see it leaving my house for a VERY long time. You'll buy one again
Pro is still more than great btw

#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Some apron cards, no additional text.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like what you've done here. If you get a chance I would like to see what you could do for a Maiden pro and a Metallica pro. I made some myself that just have the designers, programmers and artist with basic release info. Nothing special though. I feel like instructions are unnecessary in the home as my friends can just ask me what to do.

#203 4 years ago

These are what I made. Good enough for now for a guy who doesnt own a PC. Made them on my phone.

20190126_163633 (resized).jpg20190126_163633 (resized).jpg20190126_165304 (resized).jpg20190126_165304 (resized).jpg
#207 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

sometimes you might accidentally start a mode while you're trying to do something else, then you're stuck being forced to go in a different direction.

"Play better" -Steve Ritchie

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

got mine yesterday[quoted image][quoted image]

I never noticed it had white buttons before

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Any make it up to Canada yet?

Toronto distributor is supposed to get them in in the next 24hrs

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

[quoted image]

Open scene of Jurassic Park?
"Shoot her! Shooooooooot herrrrrrr!!"

#427 4 years ago

I was just watching the short video Stern released today. At one point in the background you can see the premium backglass lighting goes dim, cuts out, comes back on. Is the backboard lighting tied into gameplay like the older games or did they just happen to be booting up or playing around in the menu?

#592 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

You could also use the clear plastic fender washers. [edit: beat me by 4 seconds ]

I cant figure out why Stern didnt use clear chexx style. They may have even gotten away with it longer.

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Perhaps your miss informed?

You're
20190826_102445 (resized).jpg20190826_102445 (resized).jpg

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

their turn around time is weeks since they're in the U.K.

They also have some hefty duty fees. Not thier fault of course. Just worth noting.

#868 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

*rolls up sleeves*
*takes deep breath*
*reminds self that this an internet forum and exhales*
Where to meander in my thoughts here?
Let me start by saying that in my short time as a (freelance/paylance) pinball art-guy, that I can assure everyone of one thing about pinball... schedules are NOT meant to cater to the artist. It's a box with lights and mechs. The art is window dressing, I've heard.... I know this, and relearn this on every project (and the ones that get away *insert very fresh sting here*). So to understand the uphill battle that goes on based on time alone, is revelatory and I wish non-art-folk could understand and appreciate the torment we subject ourselves to because we ARE TRYING to make lemonade. So #1, time dictates everything.
Because of this base factor, not everyone is cut out to do pinball in the illustration world. Schedules rule the world and you have to be flexible. As such- I personally connected Johnny and Greg at Stern because Johnny is an immense talent and quick on his feet. He's done the licensor grind for years, as I have, and knows how to dance when the spotlight hits. So #2, you're wrong. Johnny did an amazing job that was done to the licensor's wishes... and it all kicks ass.
If you notice a tone in my textual-internet-voice, it's because I'm in the trenches now and seeing what Johnny did for his FIRST pin is only a sign of great things in the future. And the best part is he isn't burnt out or beaten down yet by dissenting voices on internet forums. Let's keep it that way. So #3, if you don't like it remember that it took a ton of effort aimed at you liking it and don't kill the creatives working against an impossible task of pleasing an unrealistic schedule, a group of licensor/actor/management wanting to put their own mark on the process, and the sheer will to live of the artist
I'm not discounting personal preference or taste - I know folks hate my stuff all the time (and god-willing, will in the future another time or two) - but use some constructive words. (Is it the composition? The colors? What specificially, in art terms, is bad? etc)
And remember, pinball games are about designers anyway, not the artists... we can go draw d*cks anywhere for cash
*falls back asleep at computer with pen in hand*

Maybe you should stop setting the bar so high for other artists

#948 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Linky no workie workie.

Linky worky finey.

#999 4 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

in for premium ! October 5TH is our launch party at Rock Fantasy in Middletown NY[quoted image]

Only two Canadian launch parties and one of them is in Saskatchewan? Because Saskatchewan is such a booming hub?
Nothing going on in Vancouver or Toronto though? Very odd choice. No offence Saskatchewan.

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

We need a much more realistic T-Rex Head to replace this Dollar Store factory toy (with led inside or course).

Why does a TRex need LEDs though? I dont feel like Keith's games need much modding. I modded the hell out of my Metallica which is pretty much your standard layout. Maiden is so unique I never felt it needed much extra. I feel the same way about JP. He games speak for themselves. Toys arent necessary. That being said I'll probably grab a pro and still swap out the 2d dinos for 3d toys just so they kind of match the TRex better. I cant wait to play this with a well incorporated shaker motor.

#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You can only have the launch party, if you have the game at your location.
No one else is getting it in time for the Launch around me either.

They had it at the Toronto CNE Aug 16-18. They are around.

#1088 4 years ago

I got to play about 10 games tonight.
Gameplay seems like it will be amazing once the code is done and I figure out how to chain shots and what to shoot for without looking around too much. I definitely didnt know enough about what I was doing this time around. The Truck moves much more easily and smoothly than I expected. The smart missile shot isnt as bad I as thought it would be and the O shot is just as hard as everyone says it is (I think I only hit it maybe 3 times). The raptor pit seems useless with current code. Its risky and boring at this point with little visible reward. I went in optimistic as a Maiden owner and lover. I was not disappointed. So many satisfying shots.

The bad takeaways....
-As mentioned the current raptor pit is a risky bore
-The machine I was playing on had SIGNIFICANT pooling around the left sling star post.
-The plunger spring was only strong enough to make the upper wireform maybe 1/3 of the time. (So I just used the lockdown button)
-maybe I'm too impatient but the time between players (even when pushing flippers) seems too lengthy.
-lastly, something that never bothered me until seeing it in person...the translite font. I never held issue with the unique font style chosen...until you see that the font on the front and sides of the cabinet AND the font in the lcd display are all the classic Jurassic Park colours and fonts making the translite font seem oddly out of place. We were commenting that it looked more like Jumanji than Jurassic Park.
I still really want one. I'm concerned about the pooling issues but i cant afford one for a few months anyway so hopefully that issue is sorted out by then.
Silly side note. They should put in a flipper code to activate an Easter egg T-rex/Deadpool clip. (Clearly I was also playing Deadpool)

#1122 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m not sure how I feel about this mod yet. It’s not mounted, just wedged in place currently. I feel bad that I had to cut his tail off to make him fit. You can upvote this post if you like it, and downvotes won’t hurt my feelings at all. Curious what folks think.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think it might look better cut off at the hind legs. Just my opinion.

#1135 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

With and without Pinstadium lighting. 1 set is in a dark room, the other set is with overhead light on above machine.[quoted image][quoted image]

Your pictures just show me that I can save a few hundred dollars by buying a $1 lightbulb and i wont have reflected dots everywhere.
Kidding aside, Phillip's Hue lighting is cheap and I can choose whatever colours i feel like. I can even control it by voice.

#1140 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Did u look at the comparison?
Stock jp is dark as shit.

Looking at a lineup of Deadpool pro, Afm (90s), Star Trek pro, Black Knight pro, Jurassic Park pro and White Water, Black Knight is easily the darkest of all of them. JP wasnt that bad and this was a dimly lit bar. Any modern game is still brighter than incandescents. I dont play in the dark when im home anyway.

#1352 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Well I have to say waiting for the first couple runs of production to get all the kinks worked out may be the way to go from here on out. Add 'pooling' to the long list of manufacturer defects.
Questions to ask when buying a used Stern machine...
Transformers-"Does your machine have wrinkled decals?"
AC/DC Premium-"Is your window clear or is it hazy?"
Metallica/Aerosmith-"Is your cabinet splitting or cracked?"
Ghostbusters-"Do you have ghosted inserts?"
Star Trek-"How deep are your craters on the playfield?"
Star Wars/Deadpool-"How bad is your playfield planking?"
Jurassic Park-"Do you have pooling and has it started to chip yet?"
Oy Vey!

Metallica (from Ghostbusters timeline) can also suffer from ghosted inserts

#1376 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

whats the story with collecting the higher level dinos... I found I would get the trap set, hit more capture shots.. but often still failed to complete the capture. Is there a timer where the capture shots must be completed, or maybe 'regress' and require more? Or is it simply I needed more capture shots? I haven't noticed the game giving feedback on how many I need.. am I just missing it?
Do you prioritize a particular path on the map.. and spent time aiming the truck, or just roll with it?

I THINK you need to then shoot the helicopter to finish the capture but I've only played about 10 games

#1479 4 years ago

Jaws - Jurrasic Park
Grandpa - Munsters
Furry Hats - Guardians
Donut - Star Wars (formerly Cinnabun)
Toys - Aerosmith
Shark - Batman66
Harold - Ghostbusters
Dudes - WWE
Politico - Game of Thrones
Dinner Time - Walking Dead
Bill - Star Trek
Biscuit - Mustang
Grinder - AC/DC
Star - Kiss
Not sure what Marlin turned out to be and I heard Maiden may have been Egypt

#1480 4 years ago

I dont get the acdc or gotg ones. The rest make sense once you know the title

#1483 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

All of the code words have a slight correlation but not seeing it for Donut-Star Wars, Jaws-Jurassic and Biscuit-Mustang?

Donut (formally cinnabon) - star wars (leia's hair)
Jaws- jurrasic park (giant moving trex jaw)
Biscuit - mustang (sea biscuit. Both are horses)

#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

How did Bally Williams manage to "diamond plate" (aka clearcoat) playfields with art under starposts back in the 90s without these issues?

Good old fashioned toxic chemicals.
Cant make a good clear coat without those sweet, sweet hazardous materials of the 80s and 90s

#1554 4 years ago

Jurassic park short film released today by universal studios.

1 week later
#1686 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I haven't noticed other CC'ed products (like cars for instance) refusing to set or harden... and then flaking off.

You been throwing pinball at those cars? I bet is causes some issues with the finish.

#1689 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Driving on the freeway at speeds around 80mph should cause the clear to chip when rocks and other debris hit the front...I would think

Not disagreeing on your point, just the example, road pebbles arent usually on par with a 1" metal sphere. Older cars were made of tougher stuff back then as well in my opinion. Like most products. Things just arent built to last anymore. That's the world. Not saying I like it.

#1694 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I just got my machine today and the fan is loud when it comes one. It only comes one ever once in a while.

Vireland or pinmonk? (Same guy) sells a great little kit. Easy swap. Much quieter. Fair price.

#1708 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

sorry man not bashing the pro, it has its place and is good as a cheaper model and great on location. And its great as a test model for stern thats just a fact.

Nah, you're not.bashing the pro at all...? Take your opium rants elsewhere.

Holy crap?!?!?! 35% forum rating?!?!?Obviously you just come here to be a troll.

1 week later
#1853 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

SDTM has a new show that reviews JP2. A lot of your questions are addressed there.

I still prefer to think of it as JP3. Especially sandwiched between BK3 and Elvira3. (I know they dont use those acronyms either but they should)

#1855 4 years ago

Then people can start clamoring for HS3 and Afm3

#1941 4 years ago

For those who may not have heard of Project Pinball, they are currently raffling off a JP premium. 200 tickets. Almost halfway sold out. Proceeds go toward the best cause. Kids. Check it out.
(You can actually choose any Stern premium currently available)
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/jurassicparkpremium-pinballmachineraffle

#1963 4 years ago

There are numerous threads on the subject but imo Titans feel the most like rubber if you want to add colour to a machine or are sick of rubber leaving black crud in your game. Super bands feel both bouncier and grippy-er at the same time somehow. They seem to be more prevalent in the wild however, so they may be more durable. Titans hold up pretty well. I would rank there durability below rubber though. They dont wear down over times leaving debris. They just start to snap one day(slings mainly). I'd say Titan sleeves and general playfield rings will last a decade. The flippers and slings however need to be changed after a couple thousand games.

#2103 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yes, but it's still slowly indenting the lane.
Also, can anyone with an LE confirm if I'm missing a bolt and nut on the helicopter blade?[quoted image]

Just a guess that you are not and it is weighted to always return to the same position.

4 weeks later
#2666 4 years ago

Has anyone installed those black mirrored blades? I've never seen a set irl but I could see them looking real sharp in this one.

1 week later
#2769 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys.
I've been having problems with my Premium. On almost every game at some point a high speed left orbit shot from the upper flipper isn't registering. Both rollover switches and both optos are working correctly in switch test. My guess is that the left rollover isn't being fully depressed due to the ball speed, or maybe the ball isn't completely flat on the playfield. If it's getting a little airborn it may not be depressing the switch all the way.
I'm just wondering if any of you are seeing this too?
Thanks
Nick

I dont have a JP yet so I cant say for sure but I had the same issue on my Maiden loops. Put a piece of electrical tape around the optos covering the bottom half of the beam and you should be good to go. Narrowing the beam means the ball can break it long enough at high speeds to register properly. Hope this helps.

#2850 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Is the general consensus Perfect Play on the flippers and Titans everywhere else?

I've put Titans in 5 games so far.
Just my opinion but
-classic rubbers disintegrate and make everything dirty.
-Super bands feel like cheating somehow. The flippers seem to really grip the ball while everything feels super ball bouncy at the same time. My shots become more accurate/consistent than they should (from in lanes and trap ups)
-Titans feel a lot like rubber however, there is small break in period (maybe a few dozen games) before the flippers and slings feel right to me, the post rings/sleeves are bouncier and the slings tend to wear a little faster than I'd like.
I also like that I can clean the titans with just my thumb if I have the glass off.

1 month later
#3648 4 years ago

Rather than start another this or that thread, I thought I would just ask the owners clubs for both games.
With my budget and space I can get one of the two sterns I'd like right now.
What I'm interested in is owners opinions on long term ownership. I prefer to have a gave for a several years rather than being bored of it within a year. I admittedly tend to enjoy more games that have more than two flippers. I'd like to grab one of the following soon.
Jurassic Park pro- i havent had many plays but immediately fell in love with it.
Deadpool pro- I hated it at first but over the last year came to love it but i dont get many opportunities to play.
*I do own iron maiden already (and shadow)
Thanks for your input

#3656 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I would get JJP premium - the T-rex alone is worth it!
Deadpool does nothing for me, i keep playing it and giving it a chance but walk away .. eh......

Thanks but premiums are out of my price range and the trex actually does nothing for me. Id be missing the raptor pen more than the trex. In an ideal world I would have all LE's (and 20 pins lol)
Just looking for pro to pro opinions on the two. Cheers.

2 weeks later
#3883 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

no sorry guys (even more now as Keith got my PM, and replied already)

O dont be that guy at league night lol
Be the guy giving tips so everyone can play better. Rely on flipper skills, not better knowledge of a game. Share the wealth

2 weeks later
#4087 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Totally agree and that is why top 100 should be renamed, “Owners & Haters top 100 bragging & bashing list”. It is not based on how good the game is, rather, people hating on Stern, so they will vote for a B/W game because they are no longer in business. Not that the old games aren't good, they are, but as you said they don’t compare to JP2. Haters will make sure the game stays down. Any Stern, Spooky or JJP for that matter.

Not arguing, just pointing out that Stern represents more than half of the top 20

#4157 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

$29.99 for 4 miniature model trees!?
You can pick them up at the pound (dollar) store here in the U.K.

Dont forget shipping lol

1 month later
#4472 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

What is the short version of Iron Maiden?...since IM has always been Iron Man

I always just write Maiden. Some games dont need to be overly shortened. Shadow is another example. I never know what people are referring to with TS and I own one lol.

1 week later
#4546 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Might be, as said, i´ve only had the game for a week.
Chaos MB is fun but the shots to get it, is a pita. Thoose time i get it, i focus the entire game on getting theme hopeless shots and even if i get it i end up with lesser scores, then i have when going for the rest.
Imo C, O and the S targets are all badly constructed.

The C shot is still much easier to me than the piston shot in Metallica or the lower spinner in Maiden.

#4663 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey folks,
I have a wonky spinner on one of my JP's (first photo). I've owned quite a few games over the years and have never dealt with this.
I checked the manual, and this mech isn't listed.
Question: Any experience with getting the wireform adjusted properly? I tried fiddling, and nothing was working.
Thanks for any advice![quoted image][quoted image]

Aside from the warping, it looks like the leaf switch is on the wrong side of the spinner arm. The arm on the spinner should be above the leaf switch and pushes it down while spinning. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks that way from you pics.

2 weeks later
#4851 3 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

What did you receive? I have a new Pro that misses picking up the T Rex ramp shot about 10 percent of the time. Usually a clean fast shot, it won’t register. When on a skill shot it is even more upsetting. How do I fix this?

Sounds like you just need to tweak the opto. Putting a small piece of electrical tape over half of the opto lense will likely fix that issue. The ball is moving too fast for the beam to be completely cut long enough for detection. Narrowing the beam will break it for a longer period of time. Those lightning balls will start registering 100%

#4860 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here's a link to a post with a pic of mine when I did it. First pic is the orbit opto, second pic is the left ramp opto. I only put it on the left side of the ramp, but you can try both to see if it makes it better. Just make sure you don't cover it up to the point where no light is getting through and the switch is registering continually.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/65#post-5328626

Ok....or dont be lazy and lift the playfield, remove the opto (not the recieving side) put a piece of tape over half and wrap the tape right around the board to be sure you dont have to get back in there again down the road. Out it all back together. Super easy, super fast, super reliable, (super easy, barely an inconvenience lol). It is completely invisible and works great. Dont tape up the receiving end. It will only make your life harder. I'm not taking my game apart for a pic but I'll draw a simple doodle......forgive my childlike drawing ability)

15883436344931968681926057312033 (resized).jpg15883436344931968681926057312033 (resized).jpg
#4861 3 years ago
20200501_103627 (resized).jpg20200501_103627 (resized).jpg
#4862 3 years ago

^^^^best i can do right now^^^^

Quoted from Jodester:

Any pics of that fix?

1 month later
#5178 3 years ago

Well that's garbage. I'm assuming the "special mode" is something the topper itself does, not the game. Some special light show or a trex roar. Something equally lame to fit this topper. That's so lazy looking and over priced

#5234 3 years ago

How long before someone sorts out and releases the code that activates the special mode without the dumb topper? Not only is this basically DLC but you are forced to buy something you might not even like just to get the full game unlock? Stern is making Amiibos now?

#5281 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

We can all thank Kaneda for this silly BS....this is like the 3rd idea they've copied from him.

But Stern doesnt listen to Kaneda.........lol

2 months later
#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Yeah, weird... I have that same cough

Stay home, have some soup, add a 2min to midnight madness mode to the next Maiden update and get plenty of rest.
Itll do you wonders.

*btw I love my Maiden pro so much that your user name was probably about 50% of the reason I picked up a Skateball lol.

11 months later
#11142 2 years ago

I was supposed to pick up my JP pro and Mando premium today but no luck. Tomorrow morning.

#11147 2 years ago

Im setting up my pro tonight. What is the consensus on pitch? I keep most of my games around 6.8 unless otherwise recommended by a designer etc.

#11150 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

That's right about where I'm at and I've been happy with it.

Cheers

Quoted from MrMikeman:

Designer has stated 7 degrees pitch and droopy flippers. Covered so many times in this very thread. Use the search function at the top of the thread.

Little more snark than necessary but thanks.

#11153 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Didn’t mean to sound snarky actually. Was keeping it short. Hate typing on a phone.
I’ve been in this club/thread for almost 2 years. The flipper alignment and pitch questions have been asked probably 1000 times out of the 11,000 posts.
First thing to do should always be to look at the key posts first, then search the thread itself if the key posts don’t have what you are looking for. Just trying to educate folks on the quickest way to get an answer to common questions!

I mean, the first response and then this one do require a certain level of snarky attitude to even waste time typing no? Saying "7 degrees" would have saved you some negative effort instead of small lectures on the proper etiquette of internet forums lol.
Sorry for being excited about my new game and trying to communicate with other owners instead of just searching the key topics. The nerve i have

#11168 2 years ago

Wtf Stern?
I opened up my new JP pro and Mando premium today. All 6 balls in JP were the most rusted ive ever seen. Completely unusable. Rusty flakes. Ridiculous. Fortunately i live close to a supply shop and could zip over for new ones but as my friend and i unboxed the games we were bith pretty disappointed to find this. At least we had an endless supply of "rusty balls" jokes for the evening. The pic doesnt fully do them justice but here are the JP balls next to the Mando balls. (I even used iso to clean all my new pinballs)

Resized_20210730_173814_8566 (resized).jpegResized_20210730_173814_8566 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 12,999.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=KnockerPTSD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.