(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,320 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7377 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jon9508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1020 4 years ago

Joined the club today. My first new in box. So far it's been good.

#1201 4 years ago

Does the plunger spring feel to weak to anyone else? It doesn't make it up the ramp half of the time.

#1206 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Put an orange spring in it. Problem solved. The manual says Orange, my game had a green....lol.

Thanks. I will get one order.

3 weeks later
#1800 4 years ago

Double sided?

2 weeks later
#2098 4 years ago

I seem to be having a problem. I cant collect a map or rescue shot from the middle/spinner shot. But can do the spinner shot with the lane bonus. I have checked the spinner switch and the opto on the o shot an they both are working. And I missing another opto?

2 weeks later
#2455 4 years ago

Been waiting since early September for stern do something about my issues. The pooling around the small posts are starting to bust and chip up.

20191022_183101 (resized).jpg20191022_183101 (resized).jpg20191022_183134 (resized).jpg20191022_183134 (resized).jpg20191022_183149 (resized).jpg20191022_183149 (resized).jpg
#2509 4 years ago
Quoted from orb:

Just got my PRO. I love it!!
My smart button is not working. Anybody have an idea? is there a repair group on here?

Pull off the lock down bar. There is a screw you can adjust on the bottom of the clear button. Maybe it's not hitting the switch. Just thought.

#2540 4 years ago

The pops on the premium looks like it's just amber caps over the normal plastics on the pro. They made it seem like it was something special.

#2546 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I really hope the new code throws the ball more b/c since I owned it, I haven't seen it once yet while when it was initially revealed, it would throw all the time. People are too worried about PF damage but the balance now is way too one sided. It's needs to be more mixed.

I think there is a setting to have the ball thrown or placed on the ramp. Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

#2566 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Good luck. From what I heard today is that stern no longer doing populated playfield replacements.

They wouldnt send me one out . I just got a blank one. But at least I got a new playfield. Going to be a pain moving everything over though.

#2569 4 years ago

Nope. I am just going to hang onto it. My chipping is under the control plastic. So it's not that bad.

1 month later
#3155 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Has anyone received their replacement play fields yet?

Still waiting on mine to ship. I asked a few weeks ago and told they were back order.

1 week later
#3206 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone know where I plug in the Stern shooter rod? Many thanks!

The node board on the left side of the cab. A couple plugs over from where the shaker motor plugs in

#3242 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

I agree the software is contributing, but I literally hit that shot four times in a row without it acknowledging the rescue. It’s starting to piss me off

Mine was doing this. Ended up being the switch. It needed to be adjusted. Hard hits wouldnt register but the softer hits would.

#3306 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

HUO. 149 plays.[quoted image][quoted image]

Loosen up the star post and center the washer on the bubble and tighten it back down. It will make it flatten back out and smooth out. I had a problem with the mini clear post. They would apply pressure on one side form a bubble. Then would crack/bust open. Stern is sending me a new playfield. But it's been a while and still isnt here yet.

#3324 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Got any adjustment guidance? From the top or bottom of the play field?

Its the switch right below the spinner arm. I loosen a screw and move it slightly up. Making sure the micro switch is engaging on every rotation of the spinner.

3 weeks later
#3678 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Here we go.[quoted image]

Interesting. Where did you buy the flies?

1 week later
#3750 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I thought I read back a while ago someone was working on a Nedry computer display screen mod that could go right above the escape standup target and near the control room light platform. I was wondering if anyone could design a 3d printed vintage IBM computer that would fit the Sparky Pinball video displays. Any news or ideas?

I think he sells one on his web site. Its for the old jp. But it's the same concept.

2 months later
#4832 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I wanted to make my own shooter knob with LEDs, because i found this ebay.com link
But it looks way too big, and i have no tools to grind it down. Anyone have other ideas how I could do this?

The one from stern is about 3 inches. I can measure tonight if you need me too

#4898 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Where are the tower and raptor toy from? Looks great!!!

Tower / raptor pit is mezel mods

You can get the dinos from Amazon/ebay. 10 bucks each. Modfather sells one for 45.

1 week later
#4994 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

yeah, but where is that "amber light connection", i think it has its own programed light show?

The connection is on the small board under the left flipper. It does have it's own light show. Kinda pluses and what not. I can take a picture If need be

3 weeks later
#5303 3 years ago

The connection for the shooter rod is on the shaker board on the left side. I believe it's the bottom set of pins. If you don't have the connector, you could use a spade connector and push them on. I would take a picture but I sold my game over the weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jon9508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=Jon9508 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.