(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JayLar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6109 3 years ago

I'm joining the club shortly (waiting for a premium) and would like to upgrade the speakers. What would you audio freaks recommend? I want something easy to install (haven't got a 3D printer to make custom spacers) and without too many settings or trade offs. Just better sound. Greatful for suggestions!

#6144 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

Our new Airbrush kit for the Premium. Include the Prototyp from our speaker Panel with lighting.
The lighting we have to chance. But we happy with the End result.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks badass if you ask me!

1 week later
#6273 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Prototype had a spring gate. Ball kept getting stuck under it so removed for convenience, yes spot on.

Just got my Premium and you're my hero. What an awesome pinball machine! Thanks and keep on the great work!

#6331 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Who has art blades on their game that they love? I was disappointed with the quality of the ones I bought and won’t be putting them in my game.
If you have installed pics of the Stern ones, tiltgraphics, etc. and comment on the quality of the print, that would be great.

Which ones did you buy? I'm waiting for the ones from Tilt graphics.

2 weeks later
#6672 3 years ago

My balls have suddenly started to get stuck in the helicopter blades. It seems like the ball lifts the blades. I've checked the top screw and it's snug. Suggestions?

20200902_211747 (resized).jpg20200902_211747 (resized).jpg
#6682 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

That sounds painful
There's a couple of things that can go wrong - the helicopter blades can touch the wireform, so just check that the blades spin freely without touching anything, the other issue people have found is under the PF where the shaft can rub on the plate - check out https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/69#post-5339641
Let us know how you get on

Thanks a million! Seems that was exactly the problem. Did relieve a lot of pain

1 week later
#6788 3 years ago

So I´m having trouble getting the ball to go up the loop after plunging or autoplunge. Had green plunger spring so changed to orange. Also tried one and two washers under left arm on the shooter lane. Still no luck. See this slowmotion-video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpzvgdhhiffl5fj/2020-09-11%2019.36.19.mp4?dl=0

Any suggestions what is wrong?

1 week later
#6953 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I think you can Reduce the height of ramp screw anyway that works, but doesn’t grinding it in place spread all of the metal shaving fragments around the playfield, under the plastics and ramps, etc?? Seems like a lot of cleanup required. Stern was so thoughtful to make it easy to remove that screw by including a cutout in the metal plate above on the tower entrance purposely to allow that screw to be removed easily. Seems like an approach worth considering...

I just removed the left screw altogether and put mylar to keep the flap in place.

3 weeks later
#7469 3 years ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Speaker upgrade, "BOSE" sticker 1€
[quoted image]

Definitely a huge upgrade for the money

2 months later
#8792 3 years ago

Couldn't find the answer when searching the thread. My T-Rex jaw just stopped moving. It started with a ball getting stuck in the jaw. Had to manually open the jaw to get it out. Got a Premium. Tried restart and moving the jaw by hand. No luck. The T-Rex head is moving normally. Suggestions?

#8807 3 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Couldn't find the answer when searching the thread. My T-Rex jaw just stopped moving. It started with a ball getting stuck in the jaw. Had to manually open the jaw to get it out. Got a Premium. Tried restart and moving the jaw by hand. No luck. The T-Rex head is moving normally. Suggestions?

Anyone got an idea where to start? Very greatful for advice.

#8833 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

cooked71 reported a issue in the Prem/LE thread somewhat similar to yours - turned out to be a bad solder connection in the T-Rex mech. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/87#post-5435328
Others have also posted where they've had wires in T-Rex come off or been crushed, so I suspect you'll need to pull T-Rex out and inspect the connections

Thanks a lot! I disassembled my T-Rex assembly and the screw for the jaw coil had fallen off. Mr T is now doing fine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12,999.99
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JayLar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=JayLar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.