(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2200 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Recently picked up this mod for my Jeep Wrangler and though I would share a link with the community since this might look cool hanging from your pin's key door. I was able to have them customize this to include info specific to degree and current professional role. I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan and cannot wait for this to be my family's first pin. Yes I drive a Jeep because of this movie. Yes I got a degree in Biomedical Engineering because of this movie. No I have yet to successfully clone a dinosaur. Happy flipping!!
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/543088626/custom-jurassic-park-vehicle-mirror-tag[quoted image]

Then where did that can of Barbisol shaving creme in your bathroom come from???

3 years later
#17365 8 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Installed the wiz blades today... They don't have holes for the rear bolts which sucks for alignment and their vinyl isn't "air escape" that I can tell so I had to go old school on it.... And they took 3 weeks to arrive from Portugal. However, they look really good. Lol
Thanks Markharris2000 for the referral
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have the same ones in my JP and they look great.

I too had a hard time lining them up with constant air bubbles. I placed many orders with them and their products are good, although I prefer anything magnetic over decals. The magnetic speaker and coin door panels are easy to attach. The only downside is the waiting period to get your products, but they are trustworthy.

5 months later
#20800 77 days ago

Love that Jurassic Park entrance you have hanging over your right ramp. May I ask where you got that from?

#20819 76 days ago
Quoted from John_C:

I used the same gate, putting it on the center wireform next to the t-rex.
[quoted image]

John you're a genius! Thanks fellas, going to have to order this toy and put it on my JP Premium. That gate and the movie scene is so iconic I have to put it on the pin.

1 week later
#20915 67 days ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

It barely hits.
[quoted image]

My brother had the same problem with his Mezel Mod JP tower on his pin as well. He fixed it by taking a file and just sand the corner a little bit. It now works perfectly and the ball travels down the rail like it's suppose to.

Hope this helps.

#20916 67 days ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

No more landscaping of your pinball machines.
[quoted image]

Are you kidding? I think the trees give more of a jungle atmosphere and really adds the extra touch to the 3D effect of the playfield.

I put trees in on JP and Congo as well. LOVE IT!

#20927 65 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

yesh... to each their own... but first thing I did when I got my premium (second hand) was to take out all the plastic palm trees and the flipper toppers. JP is a beautiful game and I'm just not into a crowded cheap plastic world-under-glass, I want to see as much as I can of where the ball is flying. Now I just need the courage to try removing those ramp stickers. Upgraded jeep, art blades, shooter rod, shaker; YES. Tiny bits of plastic everywhere, NO.

I’ve never had any problems seeing the ball move on whatever mod I put in the game. I bought mods that actually made me love the pin more. For instance, the moving Grogu in Mando. So interactive and really makes that boring area fun to me. When the magnet grabs the ball in that area, the modded moving Grogu moves and looks like he’s using the force to manipulate the ball. Look at the movies of JP and most scenes show the dinosaurs in a thick jungle setting. “Clever Girl” ring a bell to anyone?

I always wondered if Stern put in stock plastic trees in the pin originally, would non-modders pull them out? Since you bring up “crowded cheap plastic”, wouldn’t those cheap plastic Factory pieces from Stern Godzilla and Mechagodzilla fall into that category? That’s where me and you are the same but opposite thinking……

Molded toys over cheap plastic pieces? HELL YES!!

#20928 65 days ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

It's a hard pass on wanting my pinball to look like a birthday cake from a grocery store

I like the birthday cakes from the grocery store. Just have to make sure I don’t eat the toys because of their tasty frosting on the bases.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.