(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,320 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7377 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1990 4 years ago

I really doubt to buy this game. But the sacrifices.. should let go of a really nice apollo 13 and a wcs94.

#2013 4 years ago

Played 1.3B on the 0.88 code.

Is any of this already implemented?

visitors center
secure control room
mayhemm multiball
escape nublar

#2023 4 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Preparing to do the update now.

None of the wizard modes are in the game yet.

Ok i'm curious how they will implement them. What is needed to achieve the main goals.
It's an addictive machine for sure.

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Maybe more intuitive, but more dead ball time, and more total button presses.
I wish Star Wars multipliers moved like smart missile awards; each button press moves one to the right (wrap around the end). No turning off, moving both ways with flippers, turning on.

Not at all, it would make it uncontrolable.

And using the flippers to choose the smart missile would make it very hard during multiball. So I understand the choice of scrolling with action button.

2 weeks later
#2419 4 years ago

The trex gets especially cool in the futher trex events. But the pro is a very very solid machine.

#2449 4 years ago

@TOMGWI, you shouldn't settle for anything less then a replacement POPULATED playfield. You gave good hard earned money for that machine.. Factory and distributor should live up to that.

3 months later
#3800 4 years ago

Is the new code for the Escape Wizard mode that you can start when you want (hit both flippers before you press start) also the actual wizard mode for completing the game?

#3805 4 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Once latest code is released, which can't be far away seeing as it has gone to a couple of locations to be Beta tested, Escape Nublar will be playable either by getting passed Visitor Centre, or by using the flipper code at the start of the game.

Not 100% happy with this , it looses the wizard mode aspect... as it can be obtained that easily. That is if it's 100% the exact same mode with score values, etc...
Hopefully they add an adjustment so you can disable this from the menu (to be able to select it from the start)

#3812 4 years ago

As long it's a setting I'm ok with it, being worth double or something when achieved the hard way is even better

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Hmm... what happens when you beat all the mini wizard modes AND escape Nublar during normal play? (Hint: there is a reason the mini wizard mode lamps strobe when you beat them )

Can you tell me more about this? How a beaten mini wizard would influence the wizard mode?
I don't own the game yet but would like to in the future. And these subtle things are important for me.

If the puzzle pieces fall into place at the end of your game when reaching the wizard, then it's a brilliant game. (like on twd where multikill values determine the value of horde shots, or played mode total values determine the value of terminus shots)

#3864 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

New . 98 Code out now !!!!

" Set adjustment 45 to YES to enable Escape Nublar Challenge ... " --> woohoo it's a setting
- High Score Tables - Escape Nublar Champion only recognizes natural Escape Nublar scores --> really liking this

1 week later
#3955 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I can't play that until I get to it through the game... Just my own personal discovery quest, so that's not a factor in a roll back for me

I'm glad I'm not alone

#4023 4 years ago

The extra ultra wizard mode is just great. Makes the game perfect so there is something beyond escape nublar.
That and the double paddock bounty awards when having rescued all the people is just a great update and makes it a perfect game.

3 weeks later
#4287 4 years ago

..edit.. wrong topic

3 months later
#5565 3 years ago

Just a question for the strategy players here:

Do you always go for the combo:
control room mode + running paddock + chaos multiball?

I'm asking because I do not know the game in detail yet but noticed you can really rack up points with the first combo

I had a 1B single ball only doing that first combo, got a lot of points from amber pops, amber slings, amber targets, ..

Deeper in the game do you strange strategies (for example paddocks towards king of the island, trex modes) for further scoring, collecting fossiles, etc..?

1 month later
#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Has anyone else had shots rattle out of the right ramp entrance and still trigger a successful ramp hit? This happened once before, but it triggers more frequently for me now; I've had right ramp rejects trigger skill shots, extra balls, rescues, and dino captures so I don't think it's a code thing.
I'm going to take a look to see if there's a problem with the switch and the related gate at the top of the ramp, although I was mostly curious if anyone else had or has this same issue.

just adjust the switch

4 weeks later
#6879 3 years ago

Was thinking about this 6 months ago... and was hesitating on the 'free' escape nublar wizard mode
But when the the 'When Dinosours Ruled the Earth' wizard mode was added, I was totally convinced.

I just ordered myself a NIB pro (+ shaker). Should be delivered in EU in december (november run at Stern).

Can't wait

ps: does the t-rex sometimes roar on the pro after the game intro has ended like on the PRE/LE ?

4 weeks later
#7449 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Here is a video
It uses the left/right orbits and a bumper switch. It’s also hooked up to the T. rex event light so it works nicely during the events.

Thank you for the vid! Does it also trigger in attract mode?

#7455 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yes when the t red event light is lit

Do you think this can be disabled?

2 years later
#19418 6 months ago

What do you earn with that quest? Any benefits in future gameplay or just a 'virtual' patch?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=DavidPinballWizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.