(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,269 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,269 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 426.
#4551 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The C shot is still much easier to me than the piston shot in Metallica or the lower spinner in Maiden.

Great comparison now that you mention it and agreed... though maybe I just shoot the C way more than the piston so it just seems that way?

#4552 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No it shouldn't have been a wide body. It's a great, challenging layout...not a clunkfest!
Have you made sure the ball guide is aligned properly with the upper right flipper? I have 2 and BOTH weren't aligned properly (resulting in very clunky play). Many others have dealt this this as well (check the threads for details).
From my perspective, the ONLY really tough tight shot is the "O" shot. "C" and "S" are tough shots, but not because they are tight...

Only thing I found clunky on mine was the ball rolling out of the right ramp would rattle around and hop on to the flipper making the tower shot incredibly hard to make coming out of that ramp. I was able to tweak/torque the ramp to get it to roll smoothly and now every time I miss the Tower shot it is entirely because I suck .

Agreed that the "C" and "S" shots are tough but not tight, that bloody "O" shot seems super tight though... still haven't made that shot coming off the double super skill shot... one day.

#4553 4 years ago

New code:

V1.01.0 - April 7th, 2020
===========================
- DNA Combos - Truck shots are now registered when the ball first moves off the opto rather than after the ball settles
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot Hurry Up value would be reset on mode start causing smaller Hurry Up values than expected when restarting the multiball
- Chaos Multiball - added Chaos Hurry-Up light show when the Super Jackpot is ready
- Chaos Multiball - added Chaos Super Jackpot light show
- Visitor Center Bonus - changed text to read "(Dino) Captured" to "(Dino) Paddock". You get a bonus for each Paddock visited regardless of if the dinosaur was captured
- Visitor Center Bonus HSTD - fixed an issue where the Visitor Center Bonus High Score would not be the correct score that was received during the game
- Virus Attack - fixed a slight scoring bug where awards would be given in the wrong sequence
- Secure Control Room - pausing timers for Paddock Dinosaur when the ball is locked in the control room on the final shot / fossil collect / total sequence
- Invalid Frenzy - added a random easter egg that occasionally happens with 1 hit left until Add-A-Ball
- Invalid Frenzy - added 4th Add-A-Ball
- Invalid Frenzy - added error names to Jackpot awards
- Inavlid Frenzy - added names to Super Jackpot awards
- Skill Shot - fixed an issue where ball save would not kill Skill Shot eligibility
- System Failure - blowoff of this initial paddock ball hold will now end the light show associated with it so the shots aren't hidden anymore
- Instant Info - updated Rescues info page to track percentage of rescues out of a park theoretical maximum
- Instant Info - fixed an issue with 'Replay At' showing an old value that wasn't updated after the latest game was played
- Attract Mode - adding info screen to advertise how to play the 'Challenge' mode, it will also advertise a 'Normal' mode game if challenge mode is currently configured to start with a Start Button press.
- Audits - adding more audits for rules that were missing them

- T-Rex Adjustment Descriptions:

-- General --
"T-REX MAGNET DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex mouth magnet, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex jaw coil, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX STEPPER DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Horizontal Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Vertical Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
"T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.
"T-REX STEPPER LEFT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the left position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Loop)
"T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the middle position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp)
"T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the right position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp wireform)

-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken

-- Left or Right Drop Sequence --
"T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open when dropping Right onto the Left Ramp wireform or Left onto the Left Loop plastic

-- Left or Right Throw Sequence --
Throw Sequence Pattern - Start Motor Movement ---[1]---> Mouth Magnet Off ---[2]---> Jaw Open ---[3]---> Jaw Close
*Note* - each of the numbered arrows above indicate a number of milliseconds that separate each event in the throw sequence and can be adjusted by the following adjustments:
"T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Left throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Right throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW MAG OFF TICKS" - milliseconds between Mouth Magnet Off and Jaw Open for both Left and Right throws - [2] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds between Jaw Open and Jaw Close for both Left and Right throws - [3] in the sequence above

-- Diagnostics --
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG THRASH" - changes the amount of thrashes (motor revolutions) that happen when 'enter' is pressed in the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen, changing from a negative to positive number will change the motor thrash direction
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG VPOS UP" - when set to 'YES' the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen will position the T-Rex in the Up position, when set to 'NO' the T-Rex will be positioned in the Mid position

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'T-REX EVENT STARTS ON RAMP ENTER' - YES - allows the mode to start if the Ramp Enter switch is hit, NO - T-Rex must register a catch to start the mode, Defaults to NO
- added 'POP BUMPER POWER' - allows the pop bumper power to be adjusted down

- System - Updated to V2.45
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.58.0

#4554 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No it shouldn't have been a wide body. It's a great, challenging layout...not a clunkfest!
Have you made sure the ball guide is aligned properly with the upper right flipper? I have 2 and BOTH weren't aligned properly (resulting in very clunky play). Many others have dealt this this as well (check the threads for details).
From my perspective, the ONLY really tough tight shot is the "O" shot. "C" and "S" are tough shots, but not because they are tight...

Steve - any chance you have a link available (or a short description of what you did to fix it)? Lots of posts to sift through...

#4555 4 years ago

Is it possible to stack MB? Which ones and how to do?
Thanks

#4556 4 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Steve - any chance you have a link available (or a short description of what you did to fix it)? Lots of posts to sift through...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/86#post-5528073

Not a lot of detail, however the photo show the area that need tweaking. The ball should "hop" over the flipper. My 2 games both had annoying hops from the guide being installed ever so slightly too low (relative to the bottom of the flipper shaft).

#4557 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Thanks for the pep-talk. I´m going to check the pitch today, maybe a tad bit floaty, but the bubble on the right is dead on centre.
Dont get me wrong, i think the game is there, it´s just so darned tight. Maybe it should have been a widebody?

Mine machine (and I'd guess many others also) took a lot of fine tuning in pitch, coil power, and lane guide adjustments to get it shooting smooth. I think the design of the machine and the shots is great. And the use of the shots in the code is also great. But it took time making very small adjustments to get all the shots flowing really great, and it's amazing how smooth it is once you dial it in. I think the three biggest factors to play with are:
1) Pitch - don't trust the bubble, use the PinGuy mobile app or something else and get it up to 6.8-7.0.
2) Flipper coil power
3) Ball guides feeding the flippers - if the ball isn't coming off the ball guide so it rolls smoothly down the face of the flipper then adjust the ball guide.

You'll have to be patient and continue to tweak the pitch and flipper strength. My experience is that very, very small changes in pitch and flipper strength can make a big difference, but they sometimes both need to be adjusted together. If you change pitch a little bit, you might need to change flipper strength somewhere also. If you change flipper strength a little bit, you might need to change pitch a little bit also. For example, you might have everything smooth except the "S" shot, and then you make an adjustment that gets the "S" shot good but it makes the "A" shot a bit clunky. So then you make another adjustment to pitch and/or flipper power that makes them both smooth. Eventually you'll land on a setting that gets all shots flowing on your machine. I'm not a great player and I can feed the ball through all the shots smoothly on mine, and it feels amazing when it happens. Good luck!

#4558 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/86#post-5528073
Not a lot of detail, however the photo show the area that need tweaking. The ball should "hop" over the flipper. My 2 games both had annoying hops from the guide being installed ever so slightly too low (relative to the bottom of the flipper shaft).

Thank you so much!

#4559 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Thanks

Multiballs can't be stacked. I think there is (or maybe was?) ONE way to stack two multiballs with a very specific and probably accidental shot, but I forget which two they were and what shot was required to do it.

#4560 4 years ago

Thanks

Mostly no. The only stack option is is Raptor MB with T-Rex MB but you can only do that by:

"In a similar vein to the 4-ball Trooper Multiball from Iron Maiden, there’s a way to score even more out of this mode. If Smart Missile is currently lit, “Raptor Multiball” is selected, and only one more truck hit is required for Feed T-Rex, a successful Smart Missile shot that also hits the truck will start Feed T-Rex during Raptor Tri-Ball."

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/

#4561 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Mostly no. The only stack option is is Raptor MB with T-Rex MB but you can only do that by:
"In a similar vein to the 4-ball Trooper Multiball from Iron Maiden, there’s a way to score even more out of this mode. If Smart Missile is currently lit, “Raptor Multiball” is selected, and only one more truck hit is required for Feed T-Rex, a successful Smart Missile shot that also hits the truck will start Feed T-Rex during Raptor Tri-Ball."
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet-wip/

So I need to play Raptor MB and beforehand with « x » remaining for Trex. When I have smart missile shot to do it needs to touch the truck and hit the target through the pops. Is it correct? (Sorry I try to make effort to understand what it means)

#4562 4 years ago

So I need to play Raptor MB and beforehand with « x » remaining for Trex. When I have smart missile shot to do it needs to touch the truck and hit the target through the pops. Is it correct? (Sorry I try to make effort to understand what it means)

Almost, but you don't need to play RMB first. You're starting RMB with the Smart Missle while simultaneously completing T-REX.

So:
Get T-RE
Qualify Smart Missle
Shoot left ramp.
Hit center button 4 times to select Start RMB
Shoot pops stand-up target while glancing the captive ball along the way

#4563 4 years ago

Thanks for all the help. I'll do my best to tweak and adjust.

#4564 4 years ago

Have anybody reached When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth wizard mode so far?

#4565 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

As Troll bomber in medieval madness?! Tough shot!

#4566 4 years ago

LOL...right? I feel like a hero if I can hit the smart missile at all...much less purposely grazing the captive ball on the way through!

#4567 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Almost, but you don't need to play RMB first. You're starting RMB with the Smart Missle while simultaneously completing T-REX.
So:
Get T-RE
Qualify Smart Missle
Shoot left ramp.
Hit center button 4 times to select Start RMB

So, the answer for ME personally, is NO...Multiballs definitely cannot be stacked. Ever... LOL

#4568 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

LOL...right? I feel like a hero if I can hit the smart missile at all...much less purposely grazing the captive ball on the way through!

I got some practice with the Houdini or Dialed In I have had, there were a similar shot. But as you said, touching the truck in the ride is another story!

#4569 4 years ago

I haven't ever heard of this. So you glance a troll into what? Castle? What's it do?

#4570 4 years ago

Off the left troll into the merlin eject awards a troll bomb. Right troll to castle lock also awards a bomb.

"You call that a shot?!?"

#4571 4 years ago

#4572 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I haven't ever heard of this. So you glance a troll into what? Castle? What's it do?

Merlin or lock. That is really great.

#4573 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Off the left troll into the merlin eject awards a troll bomb. Right troll to castle lock also awards a bomb.
"You call that a shot?!?"

Oups, you were way faster to answer!
Yes I call this a shot because you know this shot is rewarding and then instead of just hitting the troll you hit it more precisely to get this bomber. I can assure you that it is a very doable shot that motivates you to shot in that way.

#4574 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Might be, as said, i´ve only had the game for a week.
Chaos MB is fun but the shots to get it, is a pita. Thoose time i get it, i focus the entire game on getting theme hopeless shots and even if i get it i end up with lesser scores, then i have when going for the rest.
Imo C, O and the S targets are all badly constructed.

spend more time on it, the shots will feel better after some time (always work on accuracy and recap if you shot too early or late).
very important for me was to set every flipper on 235 strengh. this will make especially the S shot easier!

#4575 4 years ago

Anybody else get a significant number of rattle rejects on the watchtower shot? It very often goes up the u turn, rattles around, and falls out.

#4576 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Anybody else get a significant number of rattle rejects on the watchtower shot? It very often goes up the u turn, rattles around, and falls out.

See posts above. 1) Check that the ball transitions off the ball guide to hug the face of the flipper as it rolls down (so there isn't any hop away from the face of the flipper after it transitions from the ball guide). If there's hop then nudge the end of the ball guide out so ball will transition smoothly. 2) Play with adjustments to pitch and flipper strength until you get the shot dialed in.

#4577 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

On my premium, the ball was hitting this screw (pic) and caused a lot of rattled shots.

I took painters tape and masked off the left screw of the entrance ramp. Then I took a Dremel with a stone bit and ground the screw head down so that the ball no longer made contact with the screw head.

EDIT: sorry about the landscape - can’t change it.
C081ACC0-2D34-4F82-9393-0872FF12895A (resized).jpegC081ACC0-2D34-4F82-9393-0872FF12895A (resized).jpeg

#4578 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

On my premium, the ball was hitting this screw (pic) and caused a lot of rattled shots.
I took painters tape and masked off the left screw of the entrance ramp. Then I took a Dremel with a stone bit and ground the screw head down so that the ball no longer made contact with the screw head.
[quoted image]

af8e2eaa1c03943b5956edcc10447689de2d9922.jpeg (resized).jpgaf8e2eaa1c03943b5956edcc10447689de2d9922.jpeg (resized).jpg
#4579 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

[quoted image]

It looks like they should have spread out that ramp transition plate out a bit more and got that screw closer to the ball guise or even on the other side of it. I've heard of others mention this issue. Is there no better screw head replacement that could be used there?

#4580 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Is there no better screw head replacement that could be used there?

I haven't searched yet, but a small flat pan head screw should do the trick aside from a Dremel shave

#4581 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It looks like they should have spread out that ramp transition plate out a bit more and got that screw closer to the ball guise or even on the other side of it. I've heard of others mention this issue. Is there no better screw head replacement that could be used there?

I mentioned this when the game was first released. I fiddled with some different screws and wasn't happy with the result. Just a shame the screw isn't closer to the ball guide. I don't get many rejects, so it hasn't been a big deal for me.

#4582 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Make sure on re assembly, the truck has some up and down play in the shaft. Also, I'd recommend 100% silicone lube, nothing else. I'd pull it off again and clean everything dealing with the assembly

Noticed my truck is also no longer spinning all the way around after a few hundred plays and found this thread.. Is there a way to fix without having to take the truck apart? I'm having the worst time trying to figure out how to take this truck/shaft apart does the entire bracket underneath the playfield need to come off first?

#4583 4 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Noticed my truck is also no longer spinning all the way around after a few hundred plays and found this thread.. Is there a way to fix without having to take the truck apart? I'm having the worst time trying to figure out how to take this truck/shaft apart does the entire bracket underneath the playfield need to come off first?

It's literally one small hex screw under the playfield near the opto switch

Unscrew that, take truck shaft out of sleeve, careful to note order of washer to bearings, clean sleeve and bearing, i used some contact cleaner on the bearing, then added a quick blast of dry silicone lubricant to it, reinstall...done

#4584 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It's literally one small hex screw under the playfield near the opto switch
Unscrew that, take truck shaft out of sleeve, careful to note order of washer to bearings, clean sleeve and bearing, i used some contact cleaner on the bearing, then added a quick blast of dry silicone lubricant to it, reinstall...done

Ooooooh the little black screw on the side.. totally missed that. Thanks!

#4585 4 years ago

Oups, you were way faster to answer!
Yes I call this a shot because you know this shot is rewarding and then instead of just hitting the troll you hit it more precisely to get this bomber. I can assure you that it is a very doable shot that motivates you to shot in that way.

The quote is actually what the left troll says when you make the combo

#4586 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I haven't searched yet, but a small flat pan head screw should do the trick aside from a Dremel shave

I found it easier to shave than to replace. It doesn’t take much grinding - check clearances often and take your time.

#4587 4 years ago

All gussied up! Playfield waxed. Orange titans installed. Stern Dino side armor installed. PDI glass installed. Lookin good!

9086B53C-5F2F-486F-BDCE-2B0D40781BFE (resized).jpeg9086B53C-5F2F-486F-BDCE-2B0D40781BFE (resized).jpeg
#4588 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I found it easier to shave than to replace. It doesn’t take much grinding - check clearances often and take your time.

I'll probably do that, better fit with the current screw thread size rather than risk widening the hole

#4589 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Orange titans installed.

Looks really good. Haven’t decided on what Titan colors to go to, pin is so new I doubt I’ve put on 200 plays. Orange does pop nicely. Would match my plastic protectors I put in for the kickers and guide lanes I installed on day one.

#4590 4 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Looks really good. Haven’t decided on what Titan colors to go to, pin is so new I doubt I’ve put on 200 plays. Orange does pop nicely. Would match my plastic protectors I put in for the kickers and guide lanes I installed on day one.

I went with purple but I think the orange might look better

CBBC4985-EA15-407F-ACFD-16ADDCDDADE2 (resized).jpegCBBC4985-EA15-407F-ACFD-16ADDCDDADE2 (resized).jpeg
#4591 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

[quoted image]

...and if that wasn’t enough, I just changed the target position so that it is even between the raptor tower and the left orbit. Yours seems to need adjustment too.
D2FDEBF1-9126-4840-B102-7E52659F6434 (resized).jpegD2FDEBF1-9126-4840-B102-7E52659F6434 (resized).jpeg

#4592 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

All gussied up! Playfield waxed. Orange titans installed. Stern Dino side armor installed. PDI glass installed. Lookin good![quoted image]

PDI glass...that is sweet. Last I saw they were backordered.

#4593 4 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

...and if that wasn’t enough, I just changed the target position so that it is even between the raptor tower and the left orbit. Yours seems to need adjustment too.
[quoted image]

Yep - ordered a few the Pinball Life target kits...

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

#4594 4 years ago

Those should already be on all the new Sterns if I'm not mistaken...just needs a tightening below the playfield if the target is shifting

#4595 4 years ago

Any tips on removing and reading the helicopter mech? I took mine off today to change the rubbers and I had a real struggle getting it back together. Had to find a way to hold the underside post near the opto to tighten the blades

#4596 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Any tips on removing and reading the helicopter mech? I took mine off today to change the rubbers and I had a real struggle getting it back together. Had to find a way to hold the underside post near the opto to tighten the blades

I've had mine apart, and unfortunately, I dont recall any way to make it easy. It's just oddly assembled, and a general pain in the ass to deal with.

#4597 4 years ago

Wanted to post my photos after adding the Pteranodon mod to my JP Pro... and damn does it look good! Thanks for the idea Jediturtle ! I really like how the wings curve right over the entry of the ramp and also on the way around the turn. I just used a snipped-off clothes hanger and drilled a 1/16" hole in the model.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

I have had a few people contact me asking about where I got the dinosaurs and how I mounted them.
They are Papo brand. Found them both on Amazon.
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
Pteranodon I used a piece of piano wire that I bent into shape. Drilled a small hole into his body and shoved the wire in. Kept the fit tight enough to not need glue or anything. Attached to one of the post nuts in the area, and bent the wire to where I wanted it.
T-Rex was way easier than I expected. I ran his tail between the gates and through the gap between the backboard and the side of the cabinet. His legs are perfectly sized to almost snap in place around the ramp. It is surprisingly solid when you get it positioned just right. I might make a better mount for him someday, but for now it is just fine. I will have to take him out to raise the pf, but for how often that is needed it and how easy he goes in and out, that will not be a problem for me.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

IMG_5573 (resized).JPGIMG_5573 (resized).JPGIMG_5574 (resized).JPGIMG_5574 (resized).JPG
#4598 4 years ago
Quoted from BlackKnight:

Wanted to post my photos after adding the Pteranodon mod to my JP Pro... and damn does it look good! Thanks for the idea jediturtle ! I really like how the wings curve right over the entry of the ramp and also on the way around the turn. I just used a snipped-off clothes hanger and drilled a 1/16" hole in the model.
[quoted image][quoted image]

These look great. Where are ones buying them?

#4599 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

These look great. Where are ones buying them?

They are on Amazon for about $9
Just search Papo Pteranodon
Here is the link if it works.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GL1BHO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00

Here is ours I posted in the Premium thread. It is a must have mod. Really finishes that side of the playfield off and fits perfectly.
59DCF0A2-6490-45EC-8FCF-75C5B836FCEE (resized).jpeg59DCF0A2-6490-45EC-8FCF-75C5B836FCEE (resized).jpeg

#4600 4 years ago
Quoted from BlackKnight:

Wanted to post my photos after adding the Pteranodon mod to my JP Pro... and damn does it look good! Thanks for the idea jediturtle ! I really like how the wings curve right over the entry of the ramp and also on the way around the turn. I just used a snipped-off clothes hanger and drilled a 1/16" hole in the model.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now you are "obligated" to replace the toy raptor with a realistic one... you know... so they match....

20190831_181152 (resized).jpg20190831_181152 (resized).jpg20190831_181207 (resized).jpg20190831_181207 (resized).jpg20190831_182424 (resized).jpg20190831_182424 (resized).jpg20190831_182326 (resized).jpg20190831_182326 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,269 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.