(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 426.
#3601 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Had the same issue w/ the gradual sluggishness w/ the truck. When the machine was new the truck was fluent w/ movement, but there was a gradual decline within the past month. I also disassembled the truck w/ the set screw & while I was underneath the playfield I cleaned the inside bushing w/ isopropyl alcohol. There was a buildup of grime within the bushing as now it's squeaky clean. This & adding silicone oil to the bearings has rendered the truck swing sensitively responsive w/ perfect play.
My only concern is while underneath the playfield, there were several post that were loose & also the pinball attachment connected to the truck has some wiggle, left to right, etc. I believe this attachment should be secure & flush without movement?[quoted image]

I thought so as well about the attatched ball. However, if you look closely, the nylock nut can only thread down so far. Then, the rest of the "tightening tension" is provided via resistance from the rubber rings....lol. SO, the only way I know of to get that ball stiffer, is to maybe add an additional rubber ring on the shaft, and squish the hell out of them.

#3602 4 years ago

Yes you're right Scribbles, the nut can only thread down so far. You would think that this assembly would be flush tight to provide improved kinetic energy from the strike ball. Not a huge concern, as hopefully the loose play in the truck mechanism doesn't become worse. After all, these minor nuisances are an after-thought since this title is a gem!

#3603 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Thanks. Ya there was no nut, that I saw, but I’ll look again. I keep leaving my usb stick at home to update the games.

Went back to the game and sure enough the post was loose again, put loctite on and screwed it back in. But damage has been done :/

769C9599-7D7C-47E9-AE53-43B90D9CAC55 (resized).jpeg769C9599-7D7C-47E9-AE53-43B90D9CAC55 (resized).jpeg
#3604 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Went back to the game and sure enough the post was loose again, put loctite on and screwed it back in. But damage has been done :/[quoted image]

Grrrrrr

#3605 4 years ago

What is the setting to adjust so that the T-Rex always drops the ball on to the ramp?

As much as I like the random throws, I'm not sure how well the pf will do over time.

#3606 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Went back to the game and sure enough the post was loose again, put loctite on and screwed it back in. But damage has been done :/[quoted image]

If you contact stern, they will send you a free updated post assembly. It has a large washer that may cover that damage. The new threaded post extends below the playfield, and is secured with a nylon locking nut. It just barely fits under the flipper mech.

#3607 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That stinks. Posts seem to come loose on this game a lot. I check pretty frequently because the posts at the ramp entrances and a few others on mine have already needed re-tightening a couple times. I should probably get some blue Loctite for them.

#3608 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If you contact stern, they will send you a free updated post assembly. It has a large washer that may cover that damage. The new threaded post extends below the playfield, and is secured with a nylon locking nut. It just barely fits under the flipper mech.

Awesome! I’ll hit stern up for the post.

#3609 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

That stinks. Posts seem to come loose on this game a lot. I check pretty frequently because the posts at the ramp entrances and a few others on mine have already needed re-tightening a couple times. I should probably get some blue Loctite for them.

Ugh it happens way too much. Even on Munsters the posts don’t loosen. It’s like they knew not to go tight but it’s a route game and the bar owner doesn’t know what’s going on; so it’s only when I stop by or hear about something.

#3610 4 years ago

Just got mine unboxed and set up. Plays like a dream! Born on 12/19/19
EB38E4BB-E2D6-401A-8A1F-010EB48CE3BF (resized).jpegEB38E4BB-E2D6-401A-8A1F-010EB48CE3BF (resized).jpeg5C29E732-0B85-4CF7-BA09-3AEE5AAF8719 (resized).jpeg5C29E732-0B85-4CF7-BA09-3AEE5AAF8719 (resized).jpeg62A3DDA2-EF06-4160-AAFD-C483E5EB0BC0 (resized).jpeg62A3DDA2-EF06-4160-AAFD-C483E5EB0BC0 (resized).jpeg

#3611 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What is the setting to adjust so that the T-Rex always drops the ball on to the ramp?
As much as I like the random throws, I'm not sure how well the pf will do over time.

Think I got it. Changed the setting to "NO" for T-Rex ball throwing.

One more thing... Can you change the intensity of the shaker, or just the amount of use? I see it see at MAXIMAL as default. Can I have it work for everything in the game, just at a lower degree?

Trying to find things to do with the game since we T-Rex is currently out of order, and I'm waiting to see what Stern is going to do to help me out.

#3612 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Think I got it. Changed the setting to "NO" for T-Rex ball throwing.
One more thing... Can you change the intensity of the shaker, or just the amount of use? I see it see at MAXIMAL as default. Can I have it work for everything in the game, just at a lower degree?
Trying to find things to do with the game since we T-Rex is currently out of order, and I'm waiting to see what Stern is going to do to help me out.

I've never looked at my shaker personally, but I did read somewhere, that its manually adjustable. I believe it said that essentially there's a weight on the spinning shaft that causes the shaking. And, that by loosening a set screw and sliding the weight inwards or outwards on the shaft would raise or lower the intensity. Something like that. I remember it sounded pretty simple.

#3613 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I've never looked at my shaker personally, but I did read somewhere, that its manually adjustable. I believe it said that essentially there's a weight on the spinning shaft that causes the shaking. And, that by loosening a set screw and sliding the weight inwards or outwards on the shaft would raise or lower the intensity. Something like that. I remember it sounded pretty simple.

Yes. Loosen allen head set screw and turn one weight.

Weights parallel with each other = most vibration
Weights 90° = medium
Weights opposite (180°) = least

#3614 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Yes. Loosen allen head set screw and turn one weight.
Weights parallel with each other = most vibration
Weights 90° = medium
Weights opposite (180°) = least

That's it!

#3615 4 years ago

Were the flipper strengths changed at all over the last couple of updates?

I swear the game was snappier when I first bought it. I changed out the coil stops, bit still feels weaker than when I first started playing it.

#3616 4 years ago

I can't remember where it was before, but it looks like my newton ball/captive ball is about to lift off through the glass, Willy Wonka elevator style...

Is it supposed to be this high? Surely not. About to lift the playfield, I assume it's a screw underneath.

20200117_084120 (resized).jpg20200117_084120 (resized).jpg
#3617 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

I can't remember where it was before, but it looks like my newton ball/captive ball is about to lift off through the glass, Willy Wonka elevator style...
Is it supposed to be this high? Surely not. About to lift the playfield, I assume it's a screw underneath.[quoted image]

No, it should be just about flush with the PF, and level with the ball on the truck assembly.

#3618 4 years ago

I enjoy this game so much - very challenging and fun.

Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen.. I am getting a shaker also. What about flipper button cabinet protectors - mylar or rails?

I have question about shooter - I have rear about issues and want to know if mine is correct as I've had no issues - When I use auto plunger it goes up scoop and back and goes onto right flipper - a soft plunge causes it to go onto PF - is this correct? I dont see a way for it to go around orbit

Thanks in advance

#3619 4 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

What about flipper button cabinet protectors - mylar or rails?

Stern has officially licensed rails as an option:

https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/jurassic-park-side-armor

When I use auto plunger it goes up scoop and back and goes onto right flipper - a soft plunge causes it to go onto PF - is this correct? I dont see a way for it to go around orbit

A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers.

Things to check and do:

• Make sure the table is level left to right, JP is sensitive to proper leveling and pitch. The manual says the table should be at a six and a half degree pitch, Keith Elwin recommends seven.
  • Some plungers have needed alignment to make sure it is properly centered on the ball in the shooter lane trough
  • Highly recommended to go into the adjustments menu and lower the shooting lane solenoid (Not auto-launch) power to the lowest possible setting to help reduce lane wear.
  • If auto-launch and full-strength plunger pulls do not go up the halfpipe 90% or more of the time, it is very common for the left fork of the metal shooter lane ramp to need propping up with washers or other support underneath. I used washers on mine, putting the left fork's screw through the middle of the washers to help hold them in place. Be sure that the top of the left fork is not propped up above the playfield surface to avoid damaging pinballs. When it's needed, raising the left metal fork helps auto and full-strength ball launches go all the way up the halfpipe significantly more reliably.
  • The plunger should have an orange spring, some tables (Mine included) shipped with a green spring. The spring in my table is too weak to get the ball up the halfpipe when letting go of the plunger after holding the plunger fully extended. I have to do more of a "lawnmower start" pull, or use the auto-launch, in conjunction with the ramp adjustment above to get the ball up the halfpipe to the ramp
#3620 4 years ago

Have you guys seen these?

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/?s=jurassic&post_type=product

jurassic-park-stern-pro-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgjurassic-park-stern-pro-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

jurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgjurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

#3621 4 years ago

Just got off the phone with my distributor and I am in the club!!! First NIB game for me Can’t wait, neither can my two boys. The delivery day can’t come fast enough!!! (PRO)

#3622 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Have you guys seen these?
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/?s=jurassic&post_type=product
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Arts all over the place on those, bad photoshop of the jeep too, that jumps straight out at you.

#3623 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers.
Things to check and do:

Make sure the table is level left to right, JP is sensitive to proper leveling and pitch. The manual says the table should be at a six and a half degree pitch, Keith Elwin recommends seven.
Some plungers have needed alignment to make sure it is properly centered on the ball in the shooter lane trough
Highly recommended to go into the adjustments menu and lower the shooting lane solenoid (Not auto-launch) power to the lowest possible setting to help reduce lane wear.
If auto-launch and full-strength plunger pulls do not go up the halfpipe 90% or more of the time, it is very common for the left fork of the metal shooter lane ramp to need propping up with washers or other support underneath. I used washers on mine, putting the left fork's screw through the middle of the washers to help hold them in place. Be sure that the top of the left fork is not propped up above the playfield surface to avoid damaging pinballs. When it's needed, raising the left metal fork helps auto and full-strength ball launches go all the way up the halfpipe significantly more reliably.
The plunger should have an orange spring, some tables (Mine included) shipped with a green spring. The spring in my table is too weak to get the ball up the halfpipe when letting go of the plunger after holding the plunger fully extended. I have to do more of a "lawnmower start" pull, or use the auto-launch, in conjunction with the ramp adjustment above to get the ball up the halfpipe to the ramp

This is what the ball is doing with auto launch and plunger - from out of the box so I am good! Thank you

Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen..

#3624 4 years ago

Whats your top 5 or more must have mods? I need a different dinosaur for generic one at ramp.. I also want helicopter for plastic sheet at helipad and dinosaur to replace plastic one at pen.. I am getting a shaker also. What about flipper button cabinet protectors - mylar or rails?
I have question about shooter - I have rear about issues and want to know if mine is correct as I've had no issues - When I use auto plunger it goes up scoop and back and goes onto right flipper - a soft plunge causes it to go onto PF - is this correct? I dont see a way for it to go around orbit
Thanks in advance

#3625 4 years ago

Thanks in advance

65A2D636-E288-4E97-B61F-418DF06DD633 (resized).jpeg65A2D636-E288-4E97-B61F-418DF06DD633 (resized).jpegB15D4254-5F1C-437A-85B5-FE94458CB48D (resized).jpegB15D4254-5F1C-437A-85B5-FE94458CB48D (resized).jpegD80B5F36-C88C-4A54-AC2E-F474629E3691 (resized).jpegD80B5F36-C88C-4A54-AC2E-F474629E3691 (resized).jpegA6DD9779-9110-4E20-87E7-6CACC66A5BD7 (resized).jpegA6DD9779-9110-4E20-87E7-6CACC66A5BD7 (resized).jpeg4D5E1B83-DD18-4862-B9E4-9D7BC6E2D507 (resized).jpeg4D5E1B83-DD18-4862-B9E4-9D7BC6E2D507 (resized).jpeg
#3626 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

The auto plunger is designed to pull the ball up the ramp and over. Are you saying you are okay with it not working properly?

I used poor choice of words - this is what it does - A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers. For some reason I thought It would go around orbit on plunge initially. Red is auto plunge or full plunge and blue is short plunge

IMG_9677 (resized).jpgIMG_9677 (resized).jpg
#3627 4 years ago

I used poor choice of words - this is what it does - A full pull on the plunger and the auto-launch should get the ball up the halfpipe and back down on the helicopter rails to the right flipper. Intentional short plunges should come out of the helipad lane to the flippers. For some reason I thought It would go around orbit on plunge initially. Red is auto plunge or full plunge and blue is short plunge[quoted image]

Looks right. There are only two places for The ball to go.

#3628 4 years ago

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I may be completely missing this, but has someone made a mod where the helicopter plastic on Premium/LE is changed to an actual helicopter using existing blades? Thanks!

Its been hand made, but not as a commercial mod.
Id believe the issue is its a bit hard to accomplish, which means an advanced skill needed,
and lots of headaches from everyone else.

#3630 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Yes a sheet plastic helicopter blows - I am looking to replace it with a scale helicopter!

#3631 4 years ago

Yes a sheet plastic helicopter blows - I am looking to replace it with a scale helicopter!

Die cast metal from Amazon. Custom mount by me

20191026_224357 (resized).jpg20191026_224357 (resized).jpg
#3632 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Picked up a pro today and was curious if anyone added just a couple of lights to brighten up the middle of the playfield. Don't want to risk frying a node board doing it the wrong way.

I added homemade playfield lights to my JP pro and did a HQ video tutorial on how to build and install them (short and long versions). The total cost is around $60. They are not tied to the GI so no need to worry about issues with the node boards or amperage. They are static but have lots of color choices and you can adjust the brightness of the colored and white light. Just thought I would share this in case anyone was thinking about trying to brighten up the playfield. I have lots of other tutorials related to JP as well. Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdHAPosu-ImTOht-WjUTAg

4FD4A49F-41B9-44FF-A1CB-F5F9C622A181 (resized).jpeg4FD4A49F-41B9-44FF-A1CB-F5F9C622A181 (resized).jpeg

#3633 4 years ago

I downloaded the complete online PDF Manual and had it printed on 2 sided, full color and bound by Fed Ex nice job $30

32740587-751B-4BCC-814E-78CFDCB3C7DE (resized).jpeg32740587-751B-4BCC-814E-78CFDCB3C7DE (resized).jpeg449B6223-DED5-4C2B-AA3E-FB6FFA1956E6 (resized).jpeg449B6223-DED5-4C2B-AA3E-FB6FFA1956E6 (resized).jpeg1B0324CB-07E6-4001-AE87-3D0DBCF5C3EC (resized).jpeg1B0324CB-07E6-4001-AE87-3D0DBCF5C3EC (resized).jpeg
#3634 4 years ago

Not a JP owner but I just recieved an awesome JP poster signed by Keith Elwin from Stern. Im going to frame this and hang it in the Pin Room.

Story is I ordered shooter rods for my SW and DP. Instead of DP shooter Rod they sent me a topper(without charging me). I let them know about the mixup and they sent me this as thanks. Pretty happy about it!

20200118_204453828_iOS (resized).jpg20200118_204453828_iOS (resized).jpg
#3635 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Not a JP owner but I just recieved an awesome JP poster signed by Keith Elwin from Stern. Im going to frame this and hang it in the Pin Room.
Story is I ordered shooter rods for my SW and DP. Instead of DP shooter Rod they sent me a topper(without charging me). I let them know about the mixup and they sent me this as thanks. Pretty happy about it![quoted image]

Nice!!!! LOL, now you have me hoping they mix up an order for me someday so I can correct it and get something like that

#3636 4 years ago

Got my first pin from GAP and it was a Jurassic park, super excited about this game.

#3637 4 years ago

Is it possible to turn off the lockdown bar button from starting a game?

#3638 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Is it possible to turn off the lockdown bar button from starting a game?

Yes it is

#3639 4 years ago

thanks, searched the menus and could not find it
any idea where it is?

#3640 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

thanks, searched the menus and could not find it
any idea where it is?

Go to Adjustments>Game>Feature Adjustment #51 - Start Game from Lockdown Bar NO

*This is from the Adjustments menu option for the Game (with the TREX pictured) - Not Standard Adjustments

#3641 4 years ago

That's about the first thing I do with all my games that have a button on the lockdown bar.

Prevents big bellies and big boobs from accidentally starting a game.

#3642 4 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Carefully remove the post and washer. Gently run a heat gun over it and will start to level out, even the paint will slide back some. Then center the washer when you reassemble. Will not be perfect, but definitely nicer than what it looks like right now.[quoted image]

I tried this today and was surprised how easy it was. I had one post with minor pooling under the right sling and one that was quite a bit worse to the left of the T-Rex ramp, though it's tough to tell from the picture.
20200119_101339 (resized).jpg20200119_101339 (resized).jpg20200119_101444 (resized).jpg20200119_101444 (resized).jpg20200119_104339 (resized).jpg20200119_104339 (resized).jpg20200119_104626 (resized).jpg20200119_104626 (resized).jpg

#3643 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

That's about the first thing I do with all my games that have a button on the lockdown bar.
Prevents big bellies and big boobs from accidentally starting a game.

Bellies I understand, but tits? Holy shit those knockers gotta be watermelons.

#3644 4 years ago

Hmm

#3645 4 years ago

I was informed that our route JP pro has a "weak" lower right flipper. I haven't inspected it yet, but the upper flipper flips great, so curious if anyone has tips before I go. I am hoping the coil stop didn't snap off and is just causing it to be funky, although that would be the easier fix...

#3646 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I was informed that our route JP pro has a "weak" lower right flipper. I haven't inspected it yet, but the upper flipper flips great, so curious if anyone has tips before I go. I am hoping the coil stop didn't snap off and is just causing it to be funky, although that would be the easier fix...

First guess would be the coil stop.

#3647 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Things to check and do:

Make sure the table is level left to right, JP is sensitive to proper leveling and pitch. The manual says the table should be at a six and a half degree pitch, Keith Elwin recommends seven.
Some plungers have needed alignment to make sure it is properly centered on the ball in the shooter lane trough
Highly recommended to go into the adjustments menu and lower the shooting lane solenoid (Not auto-launch) power to the lowest possible setting to help reduce lane wear.
If auto-launch and full-strength plunger pulls do not go up the halfpipe 90% or more of the time, it is very common for the left fork of the metal shooter lane ramp to need propping up with washers or other support underneath. I used washers on mine, putting the left fork's screw through the middle of the washers to help hold them in place. Be sure that the top of the left fork is not propped up above the playfield surface to avoid damaging pinballs. When it's needed, raising the left metal fork helps auto and full-strength ball launches go all the way up the halfpipe significantly more reliably.
The plunger should have an orange spring, some tables (Mine included) shipped with a green spring. The spring in my table is too weak to get the ball up the halfpipe when letting go of the plunger after holding the plunger fully extended. I have to do more of a "lawnmower start" pull, or use the auto-launch, in conjunction with the ramp adjustment above to get the ball up the halfpipe to the ramp

Thanks for this info. I definitely have issues with the auto-launch making it up the 180 ramp. It bangs around and looses momentum most times. Then other times it works as expected. Do you have a pic of where and how you added those washers? I hate banging around in a new game for something stupid like this. And of course I always fear making it worse.

Ball plunge ramp fail. 3 out of 4 tries.

#3648 4 years ago

Rather than start another this or that thread, I thought I would just ask the owners clubs for both games.
With my budget and space I can get one of the two sterns I'd like right now.
What I'm interested in is owners opinions on long term ownership. I prefer to have a gave for a several years rather than being bored of it within a year. I admittedly tend to enjoy more games that have more than two flippers. I'd like to grab one of the following soon.
Jurassic Park pro- i havent had many plays but immediately fell in love with it.
Deadpool pro- I hated it at first but over the last year came to love it but i dont get many opportunities to play.
*I do own iron maiden already (and shadow)
Thanks for your input

#3649 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Thanks for this info. I definitely have issues with the auto-launch making it up the 180 ramp. It bangs around and looses momentum most times. Then other times it works as expected. Do you have a pic of where and how you added those washers? I hate banging around in a new game for something stupid like this. And of course I always fear making it worse.
Ball plunge ramp fail. 3 out of 4 tries.

I videoed my ball launch in slow motion with my phone... When it rejected at the half pipe it was always due to rolling left down the shooter lane. Oldpinguy pointed out his fork in the left was slightly lower due to the cutting process on the playfield. Mine shared this... To fix: unscrew both fork screws in the shooter lane ramp. The ramp will lift on it's own. I used a business card folded a couple times and trimmed to hide out of site just under the fork. Then re screw just until hand snug.. You don't want to dig into the playfield with the screws just enough to hold the ramp. The left side will be slightly higher than the right. Invisible really to the glance but close inspection would reveal the very slight difference. Anyways... After the fix... Literally 99.9 % of my shots complete.. The slow motion travel is always straight. You may have to experiment with the level of height you need... Which is why the card idea works better than the washers... As you can fine tune the adjustment without going overboard and it is completely hidden

#3650 4 years ago

I've owned a Deadpool pro, upgraded to premium. I own a Jurassic Park premium. Both games are some of the best value pro games ever made, if not the two best pro models ever made. The premium is not even close to worth it for either, though it was worth it to me, I'd never recommend it. The pro's are just too good a value.

While both games are phenomenal, Jurassic Park is the game you want. Jurassic Park is the flowiest (not a word) methodical game ever made. Deadpool is pure action. The downside to Deadpool is that to get to the wizard mode you basically have to beat the game twice. Jurassic Park definitely doesn't have that issue. Jurrasic Park has an excellent balance of it all. Deadpool is phenomenal, but it's more geared toward action. If you want a flipfest, Deadpool 100%. If you want a well balanced game to last as long as possible, Jurassic Park 100%

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jurassic Park pro- i havent had many plays but immediately fell in love with it.
Deadpool pro- I hated it at first but over the last year came to love it but i dont get many opportunities to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/73?hl=kevindrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.