(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,291 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,291 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 426.
#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Don’t want to debate, not looking to debate, nor do I want to participate in a “debate.”

Debatable

#3452 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

No need for pliers. Just pull up on it on the left side (not the wire gate itself but the supporting structure) probably only have to pull it up 1/16".

What J said!

#3453 4 years ago

I keep losing GI in my lower left side. Reset brings it back, but it’s becoming more frequent. What should I check for?

FFE89BF4-A8BE-41AB-B761-BDB377A46224 (resized).jpegFFE89BF4-A8BE-41AB-B761-BDB377A46224 (resized).jpeg
#3454 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I keep losing GI in my lower left side. Reset brings it back, but it’s becoming more frequent. What should I check for?[quoted image]

You could have a shorted bulb. It will knock out the GI in the same strand In the spike system.

#3455 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I keep losing GI in my lower left side. Reset brings it back, but it’s becoming more frequent. What should I check for?[quoted image]

Check if you are getting an error in the system menu. Check for an overcurrent. Pull each bulb in that GI string and check that there is no debris in the sockets.. Use a small vacuum if you have one... I had this in my Star Wars 7 months ago new in box, turned out to be a teeny tiny piece of metal in a socket causing a short.

If not, give distributor a call... They might be able to put you in touch with Pat Powers at Stern or another tech

#3456 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just cancelled my Stranger Things LE and placed my order for JP Prem after watching a lot of gameplay videos on YouTube and reading feedback here on Pinside.
I love Keith's first game, Iron Maiden. Super impressive from a design & coding standpoint.
For those that own the game and have put on hundreds of plays, how does it compare to Iron Maiden? How about TWD? Reason I asked about TWD is Keith is one of the best players I've ever seen play TWD and it's also one of my favorite pins. Are there any similarities to TWD in any way whatsoever?
I'm really looking forward to this one

Zero similarities. JP2 is a million times better, smoother shots, amazing layout. I hated TWD, sold if after a week

#3457 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Good decision. Stranger Things isnt even in the same league as JP2

Not sure about that. I have both and they are both BadAss!!

#3458 4 years ago

JP Premium finally in the house! Born December 26. Excellent delivery and setup by Cointaker. Played great right out of the box. Love the Tilt topper and the Modfather amber shooter rod.

JP (resized).jpgJP (resized).jpg
#3459 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

JP Premium finally in the house! Born December 26. Excellent delivery and setup by Cointaker. Played great right out of the box. Love the Tilt topper and the Modfather amber shooter rod.[quoted image]

Congratulations..... Enjoy!

#3460 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

JP Premium finally in the house! Born December 26. Excellent delivery and setup by Cointaker. Played great right out of the box. Love the Tilt topper and the Modfather amber shooter rod.[quoted image]Game looks great!!! Should have mine shortly. Also got the Tilt topper coming!!

#3461 4 years ago

Has anyone done a raptor mod on the slingshots like the Alien face-huggers, that jump when the sling fires? The Tilt topper looks amazing-when is the Stern one expected?

#3462 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

JP Premium finally in the house! Born December 26. Excellent delivery and setup by Cointaker. Played great right out of the box. Love the Tilt topper and the Modfather amber shooter rod.[quoted image]

I got one coming tomorrow

#3463 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I got one coming tomorrow

Enjoy. It's a blast!

#3464 4 years ago

hi all, could it be that when i was successful in the smart missile the next smart missile is automatically lit in the left inlane? thought this was so when i played today. but i am not quite sure.

thank you for the answer!

#3465 4 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

hi all, could it be that when i was successful in the smart missile the next smart missile is automatically lit in the left inlane? thought this was so when i played today. but i am not quite sure.
thank you for the answer!

I believe that since it is based on the number of rescues, if you choose +5 rescues for the award you will get a second smart missile, at least if you do it on the first time you get it.

#3466 4 years ago

anyone else's bill acceptor stop working after the .96 update?

#3467 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

anyone else's bill acceptor stop working after the .96 update?

Mine still works

#3468 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

I believe that since it is based on the number of rescues, if you choose +5 rescues for the award you will get a second smart missile, at least if you do it on the first time you get it.

that‘s it - thank you

#3469 4 years ago

New code released today - 0.97.0

From the release notes:

PRO
-----------

V0.97.0 - January 6, 2020
=========================
- Spinner - a single spin can now trigger shots lit at the Left Orbit / Spinner shot (used to be 2 quick spins in succession)
- Spinner - a single spin will not un-light any spinner score inserts
- Chaos Spellout - number of spellouts to light the multiball now capped at 2 (was 3)
- Chaos Multiball - changed Letter Jackpot thresholds C = 1 Jackpot / H,A = 2 Jackpots / O,S = 3 Jackpots
- Chaos Multiball - added 3rd Stage Chaos Hurry-Up value that starts at all the combined Super Jackpot values from Stage 2, collected at the Pop Target
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up can be doubled by moving the Truck to the left facing direction (making the Pop Target shot tighter)
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up will continue to run if you have only a single ball in play, mode will end after it times out or is collected
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot display effect would not interrupt itself if one was already going causing some collect values to not be displayed
- Chaos Multiball - added Super Jackpot speech and text when the 3rd stage hurry-up is collected
- Chaos Multiball - Pop Bumper hits will not count towards Add-A-Ball directly after the mode starts until the Pop Bumpers are not hit for 1.5 seconds
- Raptor Triball - 'CHAOOOSSS' callout added when 3 balls are added when completing stage 2
- Raptor Tower - now for each Raptor Tower award threshold a Super Tranquilizer is lit
- Super Tranquilizer - lit at game start on action button. once used must be re-lit via Raptor Tower awards (does not stack). freezes dino in place and prevents attack for 20 seconds
- Museum Mayhem - victory phase base value changed from 1.5M to 3M
- Secure Control Room - fixed an issue with T-Rex Perk (+8 Seconds) was capping timer at 30 seconds when you add time, now will cap at 38 if you have the perk
- Secure Control Room - added 10 second audible countdown for hurry-up timers
- Smart Missile - added Invalid Frenzy as an option which can be awarded once per game
- Invalid Frenzy - each Raptor Pen target hit now boosts jackpot and scores 500K
- Invalid Frenzy - switches and Raptor Pen target hits can now build value even if jackpots are already lit
- All Paddocks - added a grace period of 2 seconds for the dinosaur capture timer when the Helicopter has to be refueled
- All Paddocks - fixed an issue where "helicopter needs to be refueled" callout would happen when the dinosaur has already been captured
- All Paddocks - added 'Dinosaur Escaped' display effect when the dinosaur escapes a paddock
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where the spinner arrow would not light when it was an active shot for the mode
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- T-Rex Chase - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- Pteranodon Attack - changed from 20 switches to light and increment X down to 12 switches
- Pteranodon Attack - removed timer callouts from this mode
- Loops - improved Left Loop detection logic if a switch is missed
- DNA Combos - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Super Supply Drop - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Callouts - added more callouts and instructional speech
- Replay - increased default replay values by 100M to bring lowest replay level to 250M
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue with pricing information disappearing after Free Play is set
- Attract Mode - added pricing information to tournament screens
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue in attract mode light sweeps where museum mayhem light would not light up
- High Scores - fixed an issue with 10 letter spacing being too wide
- Enter Initials - fixed an issue with 3 letter spacing being too narrow when champion awards are presented

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'JP SYSTEM FAILURE SPEECH' defaults to TRUE, which will play speech during the 'System Failure' event when the first Paddock is entered, turn to FALSE to turn off this speech
- added 'SMART MISSILE INVALID CHOICE' defaults to YES, which will include the Invalid Frenzy mode as a choice for the Smart Missile award, competition mode defaults this to NO

- System - Updated to V2.40
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.55.0
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
- Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.

LE
------------

V0.97.0 - January 6, 2020
=========================
- Spinner - a single spin can now trigger shots lit at the Left Orbit / Spinner shot (used to be 2 quick spins in succession)
- Spinner - a single spin will not un-light any spinner score inserts
- T-Rex Multiball - added new T-Rex mech choreography when starting the mode, T-Rex now chews the ball, roars in time with on-screen display effects, then throws the ball on a delay
- T-Rex Multiball - Super Jackpot now needs to go into T-Rex mouth instead of Left Ramp, T-Rex will chew and throw the ball on a delay as a temporary ball lock
- Chaos Spellout - number of spellouts to light the multiball now capped at 2 (was 3)
- Chaos Multiball - changed Letter Jackpot thresholds C = 1 Jackpot / H,A = 2 Jackpots / O,S = 3 Jackpots
- Chaos Multiball - added 3rd Stage Chaos Hurry-Up value that starts at all the combined Super Jackpot values from Stage 2, collected at the Pop Target
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up can be doubled by moving the Truck to the left facing direction (making the Pop Target shot tighter)
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up will continue to run if you have only a single ball in play, mode will end after it times out or is collected
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot display effect would not interrupt itself if one was already going causing some collect values to not be displayed
- Chaos Multiball - added Super Jackpot speech and text when the 3rd stage hurry-up is collected
- Chaos Multiball - Pop Bumper hits will not count towards Add-A-Ball directly after the mode starts until the Pop Bumpers are not hit for 1.5 seconds
- Raptor Triball - 'CHAOOOSSS' callout added when 3 balls are added when completing stage 2
- Raptor Tower - now for each Raptor Tower award threshold a Super Tranquilizer is lit
- Super Tranquilizer - lit at game start on action button. once used must be re-lit via Raptor Tower awards (does not stack). freezes dino in place and prevents attack for 20 seconds
- Museum Mayhem - fixed an issue where a ball locked in the Raptor Pen would get released when it should be single ball play, Gate will now stay closed and hits to the gate will count for the Raptor Award
- Museum Mayhem - victory phase base value changed from 1.5M to 3M
- Museum Mayhem - fixed an issue with not being able to hit the Super Jackpot in victory phase when there is a ball locked in the Raptor Pen
- Secure Control Room - fixed an issue with T-Rex Perk (+8 Seconds) was capping timer at 30 seconds when you add time, now will cap at 38 if you have the perk
- Secure Control Room - added 10 second audible countdown for hurry-up timers
- Smart Missile - added Invalid Frenzy as an option which can be awarded once per game
- Invalid Frenzy - each Gate hit now boosts jackpot and scores 500K
- Invalid Frenzy - switches and Gate hits can now build value even if jackpots are already lit
- All Paddocks - when in a Paddock the Helicopter spinner now increases the Paddock Bounty by 25K per spin times number of paddocks visited
- All Paddocks - added a grace period of 2 seconds for the dinosaur capture timer when the Helicopter has to be refueled
- All Paddocks - fixed an issue where "helicopter needs to be refueled" callout would happen when the dinosaur has already been captured
- All Paddocks - added 'Dinosaur Escaped' display effect when the dinosaur escapes a paddock
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where the spinner arrow would not light when it was an active shot for the mode
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- T-Rex Chase - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- Pteranodon Attack - changed from 20 switches to light and increment X down to 12 switches
- Pteranodon Attack - removed timer callouts from this mode
- Loops - improved Left Loop detection logic if a switch is missed
- DNA Combos - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Super Supply Drop - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Callouts - added more callouts and instructional speech
- Replay - increased default replay values by 100M to bring lowest replay level to 250M
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue with pricing information disappearing after Free Play is set
- Attract Mode - added pricing information to tournament screens
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue in attract mode light sweeps where museum mayhem light would not light up
- High Scores - fixed an issue with 10 letter spacing being too wide
- Enter Initials - fixed an issue with 3 letter spacing being too narrow when champion awards are presented

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'JP SYSTEM FAILURE SPEECH' defaults to TRUE, which will play speech during the 'System Failure' event when the first Paddock is entered, turn to FALSE to turn off this speech
- added 'SMART MISSILE INVALID CHOICE' defaults to YES, which will include the Invalid Frenzy mode as a choice for the Smart Missile award, competition mode defaults this to NO

- System - Updated to V2.40
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.55.0
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
- Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.

#3470 4 years ago

Im a dumb audiophile. The Sound updates look great, along with everything else!

Im hoping someone with an external sub, and pinsound board can share their settings.

#3471 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im hoping someone with an external sub, and pinsound board can share their settings.

Any chance you guide me on tuning any of the audio settings? I have the Pinwoofer module running to a PSW-10, the rest of my setup is default on a Pro model.

#3472 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Any chance you guide me on tuning any of the audio settings? I have the Pinwoofer module running to a PSW-10, the rest of my setup is default on a Pro model.

Looking for the same as you.
It might take a few days for others to figure it out.
(Im also having hearing issues)

#3473 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Samesies minus pinsound.

Excited for this update!

#3474 4 years ago

Anyone try a pinwoofer system in their JP?

#3475 4 years ago

Late to the game I know but I Finally played a JP pro
tonight at RECBAR here in Louisville.
WOW! it really lived up to all the hype!
So many different shots and just fun to
shoot. My buddy and I camped out and played for
about an hour. Different ballgame compared to reading
on here about how great it is and then actually flipping
it. Can't wait to play it again.

#3476 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Looking for the same as you.
It might take a few days for others to figure it out.
(Im also having hearing issues)

yeah I’d love some tuning, surely the default settings are for location play

#3477 4 years ago

Just loaded up the new code on my pro and noticed a few new call outs with a voice that I haven’t heard before and man is it TERRIBLE.

The call outs never really bothered me before but this new voice is super annoying to me. It’s like the guy is trying way too hard to sound tough and it sounds absolutely ridiculous!

I first noticed it when he said, “Double Scoring”. Can’t get over how bad it sounds.

#3478 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Just loaded up the new code on my pro and noticed a few new call outs with a voice that I haven’t heard before and man is it TERRIBLE.
The call outs never really bothered me before but this new voice is super annoying to me. It’s like the guy is trying way too hard to sound tough and it sounds absolutely ridiculous!
I first noticed it when he said, “Double Scoring”. Can’t get over how bad it sounds.

Hmm...I actually think it sounds great, he reminds me of David Harbour - Hopper from Stranger Things

#3479 4 years ago

The callouts never did bother me. Even on initial release. I know lots of folks were really irritated with some of them. I get so wrapped up in the game, I usually dont hear most of them anyway

#3480 4 years ago

I guess I'll need to hear more comments about the new code before I decide to update.

#3481 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I think everything about the updated code is fantastic.

#3482 4 years ago

Did they get rid of the Lil' Deadpool callouts?

#3483 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Did they get rid of the Lil' Deadpool callouts?

Not sure what you're referring to. You post in the correct thread?

#3484 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Not sure what you're referring to. You post in the correct thread?

Some of the Jackpot callouts sound like the same guy that does Lil' Deadpool.

#3485 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Some of the Jackpot callouts sounds like the same guy that does Lil' Deadpool.

Ahhh, gotcha. I didn't notice any changes in the jackpot callouts, but I only played about 5 games.

#3486 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Mine still works

ok, well I was hoping for an easy out.... been to busy lately to deal with the small things. Guess I'll dig into it this week.
Appreciate it.

#3487 4 years ago

Predicting .98 in less than 7 days from .97

#3488 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Predicting .98 in less than 7 days from .97

yep, there are a couple things that need some tightening up

#3489 4 years ago

So you suggest holding off on loading update for now ?

#3490 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

So you suggest holding off on loading update for now ?

I would not wait, it is a very good update that just needs a couple tweeks

#3491 4 years ago

Ok - thanks.

#3492 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

yep, there are a couple things that need some tightening up

Care to be more specific? Haven't had a chance to play .97 yet to see for myself, nor can I make it to the post-Visitor Center game where more of the recent changes exist.

#3493 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Anyone try a pinwoofer system in their JP?

I’ve got one for mine. I actually have subs for all 8 of my games, and I can tell you hands-down the best game to have this I’ve come across to have a sub is JP. It literally sounds like the helicopter is landing in your living room and when the T. rex is walking around it really comes alive. I can’t recommend another mod more than a sub for this game. Some games doesn’t really help, in this case, it’s needed.

#3494 4 years ago
Quoted from Jolt:

I’ve got one for mine. I actually have subs for all 8 of my games, and I can tell you hands-down the best game to have this I’ve come across to have a sub is JP. It literally sounds like the helicopter is landing in your living room and when the T. rex is walking around it really comes alive. I can’t recommend another mod more than a sub for this game. Some games doesn’t really help, in this case, it’s needed.

Is the pinwoofer system better than connecting a Polk subwoofer?

#3495 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Is the pinwoofer system better than connecting a Polk subwoofer?

IMO yes, works great! I’ve installed one on my JPLE with a 10 inch woofer and don’t think a sub would add much more if any. I’m quite particular about sound and love what the double amping does. One on the woofer and one in the back box. Increases sound fidelity exponentially at low volumes. That is the secret imo. It doesn’t just make it louder, but many times fuller, with lots of bass. Best mod out there.

#3496 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

IMO yes, works great! I’ve installed one on my JPLE with a 10 inch woofer and don’t think a sub would add much more if any. I’m quite particular about sound and love what the double amping does. One on the woofer and one in the back box. Increases sound fidelity exponentially at low volumes. That is the secret imo. It doesn’t just make it louder, but many times fuller, with lots of bass. Best mod out there.

The standard PinWoofer kit is $239 that includes an 8" sub plus new cabinet speakers. https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fpinwoofer-powered-super-kit

So you also upped it to a 10" woofer mounted in the base?

I usually get a $99 polk sub, but for about double seems like a much more significant upgrade.

#3497 4 years ago

Ive got a really weak upper right flipper. What do you recommend for a rebuild? Is there a kit with all the parts? Also, are there kits to keep on hand for backup? Looking for recommendations

#3498 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Ive got a really weak upper right flipper. What do you recommend for a rebuild? Is there a kit with all the parts? Also, are there kits to keep on hand for backup? Looking for recommendations

Probably just need to replace the coil stop

#3499 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Just need a new coil stop. Replace all 3 while your at it.

#3500 4 years ago

Thanks guys. Will these from pinball life be a good replacement?

4C4E9182-CDD1-4610-B14F-C56060F8C066 (resized).jpeg4C4E9182-CDD1-4610-B14F-C56060F8C066 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,291 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/70?hl=kevindrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.