(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,328 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 minutes ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 427.
#2851 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've put Titans in 5 games so far.
Just my opinion but
-classic rubbers disintegrate and make everything dirty.
-Super bands feel like cheating somehow. The flippers seem to really grip the ball while everything feels super ball bouncy at the same time. My shots become more accurate/consistent than they should (from in lanes and trap ups)
-Titans feel a lot like rubber however, there is small break in period (maybe a few dozen games) before the flippers and slings feel right to me, the post rings/sleeves are bouncier and the slings tend to wear a little faster than I'd like.
I also like that I can clean the titans with just my thumb if I have the glass off.

I've been happy with Titans, but am thinking I will give the Perfect Plays a try on the flippers.

#2852 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

My failed idea for a topper. Turned out to be too top heavy with nudging, will likely end up putting this on a shelf just above the backbox instead.
[quoted image]

Maybe put something like this on the wall next to the game?

www.aliexpress.com/item/32863947414.html?gps-id=platformRecommendH5&scm=1007.18499.134607.0&scm_id=1007.18499.134607.0&scm-url=1007.18499.134607.0&pvid=6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&_t=gps-id:platformRecommendH5,scm-url:1007.18499.134607.0,pvid:6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&spm=a2g0n.detail-amp.moretolove.32863947414&aff_trace_key=34828980205b47ab898b6ada60a1951d-1574524173970-09561-UneMJZVf&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=4611amp-A_z1EBUZn55ePlIX7v3BBA1574524708665

#2853 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Titan green flippers, clear rings. Superbands green post sleeves. Personally, I love the feel of Titan flipper rubbers.[quoted image]

Do the blades still spin with the ball hitting them?

#2854 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Maybe put something like this on the wall next to the game?
www.aliexpress.com/item/32863947414.html?gps-id=platformRecommendH5&scm=1007.18499.134607.0&scm_id=1007.18499.134607.0&scm-url=1007.18499.134607.0&pvid=6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&_t=gps-id:platformRecommendH5,scm-url:1007.18499.134607.0,pvid:6ce82220-9d9c-49c0-8a6c-b16d6ec571a8&spm=a2g0n.detail-amp.moretolove.32863947414&aff_trace_key=34828980205b47ab898b6ada60a1951d-1574524173970-09561-UneMJZVf&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=4611amp-A_z1EBUZn55ePlIX7v3BBA1574524708665

Nice! Heres the pic from the link

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2855 4 years ago

At Pincinnati show. Check out this interactive topper.... I know it’s not JP
003367E7-1E85-4740-B872-200070C89953 (resized).jpeg003367E7-1E85-4740-B872-200070C89953 (resized).jpeg

#2856 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Do the blades still spin with the ball hitting them?

My machine is a pro, so the blades never spun. These blades do move just a bit when the shaker goes off though... lol.

#2857 4 years ago

Got my pro yesterday. Really addictive game for sure

IMG_20191123_171045 (resized).jpgIMG_20191123_171045 (resized).jpg
#2858 4 years ago

Just want to give a shout out to Dan Dean, from Pinwoofers. Just finished installing a Super Kit on my Premium. Amazing difference! This makes the game totally different. I cannot believe the difference. If you're going to do ANYTHING to improve your JP, upgrading your sound is a must! And Pinwoofers is an awesome business with an awesome product! This is Dan and his daughter's business, and they're super supportive and know their stuff. Just my two cents. And I'm not affiliated with Pinwoofers at all. Just a happy two time customer!

#2859 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Just want to give a shout out to Dan Dean, from Pinwoofers. Just finished installing a Super Kit on my Premium. Amazing difference! This makes the game totally different.

Wow!
The dual amp system is great!

#2861 4 years ago

My game shipped with a left sling rubber larger then the left. Balls keep getting stuck under the sling.

Anyone else have this issue or did mine just ship with the wrong rubber?

Not a big deal I’ll just buy new rubbers but still thought I’d ask.

#2862 4 years ago

Man I’ve been posting in the wrong thread!

I help keep a JP on route up and had the raptor gate keep falling out then break on a pro. Anyone else have this happen?
Got the new gate by warranty replacement. Stern has stepped their communication and warranty replacement up since my Metallica.

Also the post under the upper flipper fell out. I think this is common? Is this a lock tight thing?

0D2BF67A-B6D0-4BF3-BC0A-A8903C0AAC87 (resized).jpeg0D2BF67A-B6D0-4BF3-BC0A-A8903C0AAC87 (resized).jpeg30DB1036-026D-45E6-A902-A029154EA8E5 (resized).jpeg30DB1036-026D-45E6-A902-A029154EA8E5 (resized).jpeg
#2863 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Also the post under the upper flipper fell out. I think this is common? Is this a lock tight thing?[quoted image][quoted image]

As I understand it, the earlier builds did not have a nylock nut on the back of the playfield For the flipper post and people were having problems with them coming loose. The later builds (like my Prem) have the modified post. My HUO hasn’t come loose.

#2864 4 years ago
Quoted from Alex_swe:

Got my pro yesterday. Really addictive game for sure [quoted image]

Ha - twinsies!!!

2D5C316A-383B-47A8-992D-3B8F098E741D (resized).jpeg2D5C316A-383B-47A8-992D-3B8F098E741D (resized).jpeg
#2865 4 years ago

For the love of god, close those blinds.

Quoted from Lounge:

Ha - twinsies!!!

#2866 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

As I understand it, the earlier builds did not have a nylock nut on the back of the playfield For the flipper post and people were having problems with them coming loose. The later builds (like my Prem) have the modified post. My HUO hasn’t come loose.

We have a pro with a nylock nut and it has come loose a couple times. Slathered with locktite it appears to be holding. My buddy realized you can just unscrew the baseplate and just rotate the mech along the flipper axis so you don't have to re align the flipper if you want to save a little time.

#2867 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Quoted from supermoot:

We have a pro with a nylock nut and it has come loose a couple times. Slathered with locktite it appears to be holding. My buddy realized you can just unscrew the baseplate and just rotate the mech along the flipper axis so you don't have to re align the flipper if you want to save a little time.

Thanks. Ya there was no nut, that I saw, but I’ll look again. I keep leaving my usb stick at home to update the games.

#2868 4 years ago

I am considering a Jurassic Park I keep hearing issues about the T-Rex for you guys with the premium in LE is it worth it even if it has some issues?

#2869 4 years ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

I am considering a Jurassic Park I keep hearing issues about the T-Rex for you guys with the premium in LE is it worth it even if it has some issues?

Best purchase I’ve made buying premium. Manufacturing date 11/8/19
I think you will be very happy buying a late JPPrem

#2870 4 years ago

Sharing a flipper bat mod I did this weekend. Fossil tone spray paint (clear coated) with red rubbers to pay homage to the jeep. May add a red angled decal with the jeep number cut out, still trying a few with the vinyl cutter.

FlipperA (resized).jpgFlipperA (resized).jpg
#2871 4 years ago

What are all of you doing to protect the shooter lane in JP Premium? Placing a Pinball Life order right now. Or are you just using Cliffys?

#2872 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

What are all of you doing to protect the shooter lane in JP Premium? Placing a Pinball Life order right now. Or are you just using Cliffys?

I used star wars lane protector from stern. It fits JP

#2873 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Turning the Trough eject to the lowest value 176...one of the best things to do, ball still gets out of the trough but no damage at all - over 3500 plays on my SW and 1000 on JP an not even so much as a mar...still might do a Mylar strip

#2874 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Turning the Trough eject to the lowest value 176...one of the best things to do, ball still gets out of the trough but no damage at all - over 3500 plays on my SW and 1000 on JP an not even so much as a mar...still might do a Mylar strip

I will turn it down, but probably still get a Cliffy protector. Thank you for your advice.

#2875 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Turning the Trough eject to the lowest value 176...

Did the same. I am not sure why they have the default so high.

#2876 4 years ago

Knock on wood but I haven’t had any T-Rex issues YET. Comes down in the right place and catches most balls that are hit cleanly to the ramp. I also feel the raptor pen, helicopter blades, pop bumper caps and artwork are worth it. I got a great deal on one with only about 10 plays so that also helped close the gap in price difference.

#2877 4 years ago

I have a couple questions that maybe a few of you can answer that I couldn’t find in the two owners threads of multiple pages.

1) Does anyone know what determines when the pop up post activates on the right orbit (Shot with CHAOS letter O)? There are times when I hit that shot and the post comes up to drop into the pops. Other times, it allows the ball to do the full orbit.

2) After many plays, I have gotten a technician alert twice for Switch #38 Raptor Pen Top target. I have seen that others have seen this as well. I believe I read that someone called Chas and he said to ignore for now. My target works fine all the time in switch test and in game. I assume it is triggering because it is a relatively low hit target. Question, what is the fast way to clear the alert without taking off glass? (I am a modern stern newbie when dealing with the switches).

#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I have a couple questions that maybe a few of you can answer that I couldn’t find in the two owners threads of multiple pages.
1) Does anyone know what determines when the pop up post activates on the right orbit (Shot with CHAOS letter O)? There are times when I hit that shot and the post comes up to drop into the pops. Other times, it allows the ball to do the full orbit.
2) After many plays, I have gotten a technician alert twice for Switch #38 Raptor Pen Top target. I have seen that others have seen this as well. I believe I read that someone called Chas and he said to ignore for now. My target works fine all the time in switch test and in game. I assume it is triggering because it is a relatively low hit target. Question, what is the fast way to clear the alert without taking off glass? (I am a modern stern newbie when dealing with the switches).

Just from memory, I believe if the truck is facing right, the post will pop up on a right Orbit O shot

The switch, even though it says, Out of Service, from the service menu still works. Chas told me to ignore it also. I get that and multiple ball Trough alerts as well...I just ignore them as gameplay is not affected presently and they are just nuisance bugs in the service menu. I think they know about it and hopefully release a bug fix in the next update If you scroll to the actual switch and reactivate it, it will clear the alert. Just scroll graphically to the X on the switch map as you hold down the + and scroll to the switch, faster this way. There is no reason to take off the glass.

#2879 4 years ago

You have to keep things in perspective when you read about issues here on pinside. A dozen people having issues and writing about it here doesn't make it "a known issue" or a chronic problem for all machines. How many hundreds/thousands of games are out there???

There are quality assurance issues on all Stern pins (Pro, Prem, LE). They're under pressure to pump'em out fast and they cut corners on QA. I have had no problems with my TREX (LE), but have had the loose post by the upper flipper, and a few other loose items that I had to re-install(after finding screws/nuts in the cabinet) or re-tighten. I also chose to re-align all 3 flippers and the ball guides to make it buttery smooth.

I certainly don't think I made the wrong choice. Mind you I pretty much would never buy any PRO model of the Stern lineup. Cost cutting removal of mechs or features is a turn off for me. If that means I can't afford then so be it.

I don't think you will regret it if you go for it. Awesome pin!!

Mike

#2880 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I also chose to re-align all 3 flippers and the ball guides to make it buttery smooth.

I've been meaning to ask this for a week or so...where are the flippers supposed to be aligned? I believe they came from factory with the top of the bat aligned with the guide hole. At some point I was having major frustration being able to hit the C and S shots and worked with the flipper alignments and moved them so the bats are centered on the guide holes and parallel with the inlane...It took about 1 minute to realize that was not correct and it was too high (glass off couldn't hit C or S from the tip of the flipper. Based on that, I tried to re-align back to factory but it got me thinking that I don't know where they are *supposed* to be lined up and I couldn't find anything in the user manual.

SO, relative to the guide holes (or for upper, guide hole/post) are each of the flippers meant to be aligned?

#2881 4 years ago

Also, based on the advice here, I moved the angle up to 7.0 degrees yesterday and, with only about 10 games to go on, it is already a big difference in making shots smoothly. I was already at about 6.7 at the flippers but this definitely feels better so far. If your ramps feel clunky, give this a try and see if it helps. Thanks to those who recommended this

#2882 4 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Did the same. I am not sure why they have the default so high.

Shooter lane wear has no effect on gameplay so Stern doesn’t care what yours looks like 4 years from now. I turn mine down too though and have never had a ball fail to make it into the lane.

#2883 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

I've been meaning to ask this for a week or so...where are the flippers supposed to be aligned? I believe they came from factory with the top of the bat aligned with the guide hole. At some point I was having major frustration being able to hit the C and S shots and worked with the flipper alignments and moved them so the bats are centered on the guide holes and parallel with the inlane...It took about 1 minute to realize that was not correct and it was too high (glass off couldn't hit C or S from the tip of the flipper. Based on that, I tried to re-align back to factory but it got me thinking that I don't know where they are *supposed* to be lined up and I couldn't find anything in the user manual.
SO, relative to the guide holes (or for upper, guide hole/post) are each of the flippers meant to be aligned?

I was having issues making those 2 side shots also. I put the game at the recommended 7 degree angle and aligned the flippers centered on the guide holes. Works better for me now although they are still tough shots, especially the helipad shot. Flipper seems too weak. Ordered coil stops in case this is the issue. My upper flipper isn't quite centered with the guide hole but close. I am not having STDM issues even though the orbit shot down the flipper doesn't touch the post but the ball does travel fast down to the right flipper. I may move slightly lower like it's meant to be so that the ball does kiss the post and go to the left flipper. I do find my tower and orbit shots from the upper flipper are more consistent though.

My ball guides needed to be slightly moved. They were too low and the ball was bouncing up when hitting the flipper. Loosened the guides and moved them slightly higher then re-tightened. No more bounce.

Mike

#2884 4 years ago

I think it's been mentioned before but has anyone had problems with the ball hanging up behind the spinner gate where the gate meets the guide?
Any fix for this?

#2885 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I think it's been mentioned before but has anyone had problems with the ball hanging up behind the spinner gate where the gate meets the guide?
Any fix for this?

(I'm at 7.0 degrees by the way and this was still happening)
Pull up on the fence that holds the gate slightly to where the end is slightly above the ball guide, it will provide more clearance for the ball to pass under the gate like it's supposed to on the corner of that lift gate if it didn't have enough speed to make it to the pops... Mine came pressed down from the factory slightly and was hanging up there too... Some of the promo pics from Stern have the bridge/ fence for the gate higher than mine was set... Fixed the problem in 2 seconds, you can experiment and bend it slightly so the ball just dribbles back through the spinner lane
Screenshot_20191125-170445_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191125-170445_Photos (resized).jpg

#2886 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I was having issues making those 2 side shots also. I put the game at the recommended 7 degree angle and aligned the flippers centered on the guide holes. Works better for me now although they are still tough shots, especially the helipad shot. Flipper seems too weak. Ordered coil stops in case this is the issue. My upper flipper isn't quite centered with the guide hole but close. I am not having STDM issues even though the orbit shot down the flipper doesn't touch the post but the ball does travel fast down to the right flipper. I may move slightly lower like it's meant to be so that the ball does kiss the post and go to the left flipper. I do find my tower and orbit shots from the upper flipper are more consistent though.
My ball guides needed to be slightly moved. They were too low and the ball was bouncing up when hitting the flipper. Loosened the guides and moved them slightly higher then re-tightened. No more bounce.
Mike

Pretty much the same here... Centered the bats on the holes, then adjusted the guides where I wasn't getting flipper ball hop... The upper flipper, I loosen, then manual eyeball adjust and tested multiple ball rolls down the orbit until it just kissed the post and sends the ball to the left flipper or sling depending on speed.. Then lift the playfield up and retighten, it was a trial and error thing... Mine wound up pretty much offset to the right with the guide hole lined up pretty much on the flipper rubber looking from above...
Also, don't know why but even the Pinball Life rubbers were making the C and S lane very tough in a slippery, not enough control way... Put the red rubbers back on...(I know I've done this a bunch looking for the right color play balance) but I'm sticking with the red rubbers now
.. it shoots the best this way and how it was meant to be played

#2887 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

It has happened a number of times for me. Recently set my play field from 6.5 to 7 degrees and have yet to have a problem. Not sure that is because of the change or because it just hasn't happened yet. Any idea the settings on your play field?

#2888 4 years ago

No issues with mine, works perfect.
Best game out there for the money right now.
My JPLE is doing good on location as well.
Even better then my JJP Pirates LE.

#2889 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

(I'm at 7.0 degrees by the way and this was still happening)
Pull up on the fence that holds the gate slightly to where the end is slightly above the ball guide, it will provide more clearance for the ball to pass under the gate like it's supposed to on the corner of that lift gate if it didn't have enough speed to make it to the pops... Mine came pressed down from the factory slightly and was hanging up there too... Some of the promo pics from Stern have the bridge/ fence for the gate higher than mine was set... Fixed the problem in 2 seconds, you can experiment and bend it slightly so the ball just dribbles back through the spinner lane
[quoted image]

This looks like the fix!
Will have to play test (boo hoo)
Lifted it just a little and now the ball can open the gate without sitting on it and come back down the spinner lane.

#2890 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

This looks like the fix!
Will have to play test (boo hoo)
Lifted it just a little and now the ball can open the gate without sitting on it and come back down the spinner lane.

Awesome good to hear!!

#2891 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Any fix for this?

Yes! Tweaked mine and it plays perfectly now, impossible for the ball to hang there, although you may not like the fix. Had to remove the wire part of the gate, bend it, remove the plastic adjacent to the gate, cut one tiny sliver off it (you'd never notice), and put everything back. I'll take a photo later today when I have time.

...and the ball never dribbles back down the spiner lane, if that sort of thing bugs you. That's not a satisfactory fix for me. It's a one-way gate for a reason.

#2892 4 years ago

yancy ...So in your fix, does the wire bend allow the ball to slide across the gate to drop into the pops.. it's a weird corner for sure... But the thought of cutting plastic and reshaping the wire... Not that I'm against it but that's kind of subjective based on the machine, ball guide alignment, fence position etc... I originally took off the wire and in the process i think I know the piece of plastic you are talking about as my gate was hanging open and up on that piece originally...I am very curious to see your pics

Are you talking about this little piece of plastic right here in my pic circled yellow, as this was interfering with the gate
Screenshot_20191126-101504_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191126-101504_Photos (resized).jpg

#2893 4 years ago

To all you Pro guys. Did you know about these as opposed to getting a toy helicopter. They spin. Just putting out there.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/jurassic-park-pinball-stern/products/jurassic-park-pinball-pro-helicopter-blades

#2894 4 years ago

V0.95.0 - November 25, 2019
===========================
- Visitor Center - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you proceed through all Paddocks and reach the Visitor Center
- Museum Mayhem - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the T-Rex when you complete all T-Rex event modes
- Secure Control Room - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the Control Room when you complete 3 Control Room modes
- Invalid Frenzy - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you complete all Control Room modes and Secure Control Room mini-wizard mode
- Visitor Center Bonus - when you reach the visitor center there is a bonus applied for Fossils Collected, Rescues, Longest Rescue Streak, DNA Collected, and Paddocks Visited
- T-Rex Mech - now throws left / right during T-Rex Rampage and Museum Mayhem (T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED adjustment is still available to turn throws off)
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock and shooting the lock shot quickly after could cause the gate to not close and the ball to lock virtually, instead of physically
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock in the Raptor Pit and starting Chaos MB could allow the ball to be locked during Chaos MB causing it to end early
- Raptor Locks - Raptor Fence Integrity now starts at 50% for the first multiball
- Raptor Locks - when locks can't be advanced all Raptor Target hits will do a negative sound and light effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixing an issue when you have a ball locked and hit the ball to refresh the timer during the grace period of the lock timer the ball will be released early
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new start light show
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new light show for Jackpot and Super Jackpot
- King of the Island - don't start music until intro is complete
- King of the Island - added a new Jackpot lamp effect
- Chaos Multiball - removed the Add-A-Ball award from Supply Drop, Add-A-Balls are now only available from Pop Bumper hits
- Smart Missile - Left Inlane Up Post now fires faster when triggering from the left inlane switch
- Smart Missile - fixed and issue with the 'Smart Missile' insert flashing after the time to hit it was expired
- Amber Pops - added a new background light effect on the Pops when this is running
- Amber Slings - fixed an issue where the Amber Slings timer would be paused by the pop bumpers
- Dilophosaurus Paddock - when Staff is immobilized the text on the display effect now shows the number of seconds it will last
- Escape - escape timer no longer pauses for anything
- System Failure - added an expanded light show when you start your first paddock and the system failure video plays
- 2X Playfield - added a new light show when activated
- Supply Drop Lit - adding a new light show when this happens
- Truck Flasher - adding more Truck flasher light shows when the Truck is hit at key times
- T-Rex Chase - added T-Rex mech and light choreography when mode is progressed
- Replay - adjusted the Replay display effect priority so it waits until more important things are shown before displaying the Replay
- Sound Effects - many sound effect have been updated and volumes tweaked
- Score Frame - hide Paddock info boxes when the next Paddock is the Visitor Center
- Enter Initials - now using waterfall background instead of backgrounds relating to each high score
- Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps
- Attract Mode - adding Rescue Tutorial video into the attract mode loop
- Attract Mode - adjusted GI to full brightness during 30 second light cycling, GI to half brightness instead of off when lamp groups are flashing
- Diagnostics - added a Ramp Opto Test for detecting both optos when shooting the Left Ramp, this can be used to diagnose issues with missing the Left Ramp Entry Opto

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'AMBER RAMP TIMER' default from 30 to 50 seconds
- changed 'AMBER SLINGS TIMER' default from 30 to 40 seconds
- changed 'AMBER POPS TIMER to default from 30 to 20 seconds
- 'AMBER TARGETS TIMER' remains 30 seconds
- changed 'T-REX STEP THROW TICKS' to 'T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing right
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing left
- UTILS -> VOLUME -> BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE - now set to 4 OHMs on boot for LE machines only
- removed 'MAP - START PADDOCK' - no more cheating since mini-wizard mode scoring is based on paddocks visited

- System - Updated to V2.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.53.0

#2896 4 years ago

Excited for the new code - looking forward to getting it installed tonight

I'm curious about the reason for removing the score specific backgrounds from name entry and now having it as just the single waterfall background for all. I thought it was a really nice bit of polish to have the different backgrounds relating to each score.

Quoted from orb:

To all you Pro guys. Did you know about these as opposed to getting a toy helicopter. They spin. Just putting out there.
https://mezelmods.com/collections/jurassic-park-pinball-stern/products/jurassic-park-pinball-pro-helicopter-blades

I purchased one of these for my Pro and am pretty happy with it. It works better than I expected it would. The only improvement I'd suggest would be to weight one of the blades like on the Premium/LE versions so it comes to rest at a more consistent spot. Otherwise, it's an excellent addition to the pro.

#2897 4 years ago

Stern Jurassic Park is pin of the year..

Thank you Keith Elwin.

#2898 4 years ago

Huge update!!!!

#2899 4 years ago

Warning for everyone about .095 update -- my raptor pen on a Pro is really wonky now. Doesn't seem to register shots (though a hit does increase the score) and makes the raptor modes impossible. Bummer. Checking to see if anyone can verify the problem.

#2900 4 years ago

I have one of these installed on my game. The arms are getting bent easily, and need to be adjusted every 10 games or so.
Not a good design for a location game for sure, which is a bummer, as i love the mod. Oh well.

Quoted from orb:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 16.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,328 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/58?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.