(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,284 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by JorgesArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 426.
#2151 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Playing new code for first time. Why is control room now going to a 4th folder with a “?” On it and bypassing the control room modes altogether?

Yeah we are experiencing this today. Were you in multiplayer? Tilt forums says its a bug in code where players are sharing control rooms. We were noticing some greyed out and unelectable sometimes but couldn't make sense if it. How about the tilt debounce? Has anyone noticed its jacked up? We are tilting super easily and tilt through with delayed tilts. The bob is very loose, top of bob is just below being flush with the ring. I cranked tilt debounce up to max 1500 and its still happening. The tilt was not this sensitive before the .90 code update.

#2152 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Can you turn off the dots, or is that not customizable?

get the omega version of pinstadiums to remove those dots. I just ordered mine. I can't deal with that candy striping - would drive me nuts.

#2153 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Can you turn off the dots, or is that not customizable?

The dots are reflections of the light strips. It's worse in the photos than it actually looks in person. They have a newer version now that supposedly eliminates the dot effect. I never found the reflections annoying, but that's most people's big gripe with them. Find someone local that has them installed and see them in person. You may like them, may not. But no denying they sure light up the playfield

#2154 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

get the omega version of pinstadiums to remove those dots. I just ordered mine. I can't deal with that candy striping - would drive me nuts.

That's the ones, the Omegas. I bet you'll like them.

#2155 4 years ago

Anyone found the secret skill shots? I think there are three of them? One is going immediately to the "C" lane but I haven't found the others.

#2156 4 years ago

I´ve orderd one of the last available JP Le for Germany today It will arrives in about 2 weeks...

My number i will let you know soon...

#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Anyone found the secret skill shots? I think there are three of them? One is going immediately to the "C" lane but I haven't found the others.

Short plunge to left flipper and then hit the amber target is one.

#2158 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Yeah we are experiencing this today. Were you in multiplayer? Tilt forums says its a bug in code where players are sharing control rooms. We were noticing some greyed out and unelectable sometimes but couldn't make sense if it. How about the tilt debounce? Has anyone noticed its jacked up? We are tilting super easily and tilt through with delayed tilts. The bob is very loose, top of bob is just below being flush with the ring. I cranked tilt debounce up to max 1500 and its still happening. The tilt was not this sensitive before the .90 code update.

Ok this makes sense. This was only occurring during 2 player games with my wife. Looking forward to the fix. Unfortunately it happened to me the first time I would have ever achieved stacking a control room mode with CHAOS multiball. Hit the control room and then immediately started CHAOS. I was so pissed LOL.

#2159 4 years ago

.91 is done just not released publicly yet. Debuting on all the machines at Expo.

#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

.91 is done just not released publicly yet. Debuting on all the machines at Expo.

More news?

#2161 4 years ago

Small update. Fixes some bugs. That’s about all I know at this point.

#2162 4 years ago

No mini wizard mode?

#2163 4 years ago

Is there anything that currently happens at the visitor center? Or is that to come later?

#2164 4 years ago

So I get to the third dinosaur on the map, but have no idea how to complete or end it.

The other two seemed to end when I got all the "rescue" shots.

Is it different on the third?

#2165 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So I get to the third dinosaur on the map, but have no idea how to complete or end it.

You have to shoot the helicopter first. When the helicopter light above the far right shot is flashing you need to hit it before you can capture.

The helicopter will also time out after the dino moves two spaces, meaning you have to hit the helicopter shot again to relight capture.

#2166 4 years ago

You probably need to launch the helicopter and then set traps, THEN hit the Dino to capture it?

#2167 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

You probably need to launch the helicopter and then set traps, THEN hit the Dino to capture it?

that is correct, again you have to reshoot helicopter if you haven't trapped in a specific time frame

#2168 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Not necessarily immediately, you can collect the first skill shot and then still get this one.
Haven't tried after getting the super skill shot.

#2169 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Small update. Fixes some bugs. That’s about all I know at this point.

I’d guess it’s mainly to fix the multiplayer bug on Control Room progress carrying between players

#2170 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

short plunge to:

"C" target on the left

Amber target in the pops

"O" target on the right orbit

all three seem to be valid secret skillshots. i think its just a standar points + ball save (more than the normal skill shot?) time from what i've noticed but i'm usually not watching the screen at that moment.

#2171 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

short plunge to:
"C" target on the left
Amber target in the pops
"O" target on the right orbit
all three seem to be valid secret skillshots. i think its just a standar points + ball save (more than the normal skill shot?) time from what i've noticed but i'm usually not watching the screen at that moment.

It would be cool if the standard skill shot sequence also included a super duper skill shot of L ramp, R ramp, upper L loop, L side ramp. I've done that once, and it felt sooooooo good.

#2172 4 years ago
Quoted from Phillyaudio:

I´ve orderd one of the last available JP Le for Germany today It will arrives in about 2 weeks...
My number i will let you know soon...

Cool. please post in my thread or DM me to add to our list. Thanks. We have only one pin that has checked in outside North America. Waiting on our mates in Euro Land and Oz.

Congrats.

#2173 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Joined the club today with LE #128! RAWR!!!

I will add you to the list in my thread. 128 checking in.

Congrats and enjoy.

Here is the link for others to post if you wish. Big Party in Vegas one day with all 500 owners...we can dream..lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/28

Have a great day guys.

#2174 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

that is correct, again you have to reshoot helicopter if you haven't trapped in a specific time frame

Is that for every dino on the map?

#2175 4 years ago

Is that for every dino on the map?

After the first couple of dinos, yes.

#2176 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

After the first couple of dinos, yes.

any way to time out the mode so that you can move on to the next dino? I'm just looking at that map and thinking it's going to be impossible to make it to end!

#2177 4 years ago

any way to time out the mode so that you can move on to the next dino? I'm just looking at that map and thinking it's going to be impossible to make it to end!

I've definitely lost out on a dino capture due to not capturing and running out of rescues... but it took absolutely AGES of terrible shots to make it happen.

I'm guessing the game has some logic in it that freezes timers after a certain point of inaction so this 'strategy' might not be very effective.

#2178 4 years ago

There's a new adjustment in .91 you may find interesting...

#2179 4 years ago

We are mere mortals compared to....Jack Danger! Brother just scored over 3.6 BILLION on Jurassic Pro....wow!

https://clips.twitch.tv/MuddyMushyRedpandaKippa

You can watch the entire game (over 30 mins) on his channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#2180 4 years ago

v0.91 is now available

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

V0.91.0 - October 16, 2019
==========================
- Control Room Mode Select - fixed an issue where players 2-4 couldn't select any Control Room modes after they had already been played since boot up
- Control Room Modes - fixed an issue where lighting another Control Room mode before finishing the first one could result in the final shot of the control room mode starting the next one immediately
- Raptor Tower Combo - added Raptor Tower Combo (Left Loop to Raptor Tower) that awards 3X tower value + 2 tower shots progress
- Inlane Up Post - when ball is held when first paddock is starting with 'System Failure' video, you can now use both flippers to release the ball and video / sound effects will continue to play out
- Raptor Locks - Raptor Target progress reset is based off of number of times Raptor Multiball is started, this is now the same regardless of if the mode was started from Smart Missile or normally
- Amber Pops / Targets / Slings / Ramps - in competition mode these are now in this fixed order for all players, when competition is off they are in a random order
- Super Supply Drop - added a display effect when Super Supply Drop is lit that shows what the award is going to be if you hit the Supply Drop target
- Super Supply Drop - added new Super Supply Drop ready callouts
- Nedry Award - added video and sound effects to the award
- Light Shows - removed 'Shoot Again' insert from full playfield light shows during the game
- Light Shows - removed the lockdown bar LED from the 'System Failure' light show, button is not active at that time
- Paddock Info - 'Interactive CD-ROM' screen will kill all sounds when skipped by using both flippers
- Sound Test - fixed an issue where some sounds in sound test would also flash lights on the playfield

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'RIGHT FLIPPER POWER' - default to 235 from 255
- added 'MAP - START PADDOCK' - default to MAIN GATE, the game can start from any paddock in the game, passed paddocks will be treated as dinosaur escapes

#2181 4 years ago

We installed the update at location and now the raptor multiball doesn't seem to be starting at all. The switches all work in test mode. Anyone else experiencing this?

#2182 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

We installed the update at location and now the raptor multiball doesn't seem to be starting at all. The switches all work in test mode. Anyone else experiencing this?

Double check you have the right code.
This happened to me and I was trying to put the LE code in a pro.

#2183 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Double check you have the right code.
This happened to me and I was trying to put the LE code in a pro.

You sir are correct... dammit...thank you

#2184 4 years ago

In the billion club!

Almost got to Visitor Center.

Game is awesome!

IMG_20191016_214044 (resized).jpgIMG_20191016_214044 (resized).jpg
#2185 4 years ago

Is Visitor Center coded yet, and would that be considered the mini-wizard?

#2186 4 years ago

Is Visitor Center coded yet, and would that be considered the mini-wizard?

I dont believe it is coded yet. Not that I would ever know if it were, because it's going to be a long while before I can even reach it

#2187 4 years ago

I got some time on the Pro yesterday and I am really liking JP. I need to get some good time on a Premium/LE to see if I would like better? The layout on JP is a blast and has awesome flow! The only thing I wish it had was video animations from the movie.

#2188 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I dont believe it is coded yet. Not that I would ever know if it were, because it's going to be a long while before I can even reach it

With the .91 code, you now have options on where to start. I'm going to try starting at the t-rex paddock and work my way up to visitor center. If I start playing better, I'm going to bump down a paddock or two and start closer to the main gates.

#2189 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

With the .91 code, you now have options on where to start. I'm going to try starting at the t-rex paddock and work my way up to visitor center. If I start playing better, I'm going to bump down a paddock or two and start closer to the main gates.

Booooooo! Don’t be a wimp. Earn your way there!!!
No need to see the wizard mode weeks after getting the pin.
Make it count!

#2190 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Booooooo! Don’t be a wimp. Earn your way there!!!
No need to see the wizard mode weeks after getting the pin.
Make it count!

Don't worry, I won't give you any spoilers. That way it can be a surprise when you get there!

#2191 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Don't worry, I won't give you any spoilers. That way it can be a surprise when you get there!

Truth be told, it’s far more likely that my wife will get there first and ruin it for me!

#2192 4 years ago

Recently picked up this mod for my Jeep Wrangler and though I would share a link with the community since this might look cool hanging from your pin's key door. I was able to have them customize this to include info specific to degree and current professional role. I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan and cannot wait for this to be my family's first pin. Yes I drive a Jeep because of this movie. Yes I got a degree in Biomedical Engineering because of this movie. No I have yet to successfully clone a dinosaur. Happy flipping!!

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/543088626/custom-jurassic-park-vehicle-mirror-tag

Park Tag (resized).jpgPark Tag (resized).jpg
#2193 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium over pro - prob one of the best examples of why it's worth it. LE up to you if you see the value.

I would argue it's one of the best examples of saving money with a Pro. The game shoots exactly the same, with the exception of the Raptor Pit, which adds some difference. The moving T-Rex head is cool, but after you've seen it 20-30 times, the effect wears off. It's not like it's a physical ball lock.

If you want some of the perks, Mezel is working on a better sculpted, moving head for the Pro. My guess would be $200, tops. You can add spinning helicopter blades for $25.

So you can buy a pro that shoots exactly the same, and if you want to, add $225 to have some cosmetic goodies.

#2194 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I would argue it's one of the best examples of saving money with a Pro. The game shoots exactly the same, with the exception of the Raptor Pit, which adds some difference. The moving T-Rex head is cool, but after you've seen it 20-30 times, the effect wears off. It's not like it's a physical ball lock.
If you want some of the perks, Mezel is working on a better sculpted, moving head for the Pro. My guess would be $200, tops. You can add spinning helicopter blades for $25.
So you can buy a pro that shoots exactly the same, and if you want to, add $225 to have some cosmetic goodies.

yeah I hear you. Unfortunately you're missing functionality which you seem to ignore. Trex head moves - sure. It also eats the damn ball which is awesome. Raptor pit plays much differently too.

I see your point - pro is a damn good game but when you're already dropping 5500, I just can't see walking away from these great features (not just a moving head).

#2195 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

... It's not like it's a physical ball lock.

Yet... may still happen.

#2196 4 years ago

Both versions are great games. Moving head is cool, but could possibly be trouble down the road. Maybe not. Who knows. I still say the pro is one hell of a game for the price vs LE.

#2197 4 years ago

External subwoofer kicks ass on this pin. Just saying!

#2198 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

External subwoofer kicks ass on this pin. Just saying!

I heard this many times in this thread so I picked up the 10” polk for $99 and pinsub dongle. I wasnt really that impressed although it could be because I have it in an open basement.

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

I heard this many times in this thread so I picked up the 10” polk for $99 and pinsub dongle. I wasnt really that impressed although it could be because I have it in an open basement.

The roar of the T-rex sounds a bit thin to me (in a pseudo audiophile nit-picky way, nothing major). But based on the recording, I don't think a subwoofer alone would help out the way I want, unless it had an adjustable EQ. I know it's a trivial thing, but before I add more speakers, I'm going to pull the audio clip from the code when the versions stabilize and maybe just edit that clip for some more depth in the low end of the roar. The music and other effects (like the helicopter) all sound great to me as-is -- so I'm not inclined to get a sub.

#2200 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Recently picked up this mod for my Jeep Wrangler and though I would share a link with the community since this might look cool hanging from your pin's key door. I was able to have them customize this to include info specific to degree and current professional role. I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan and cannot wait for this to be my family's first pin. Yes I drive a Jeep because of this movie. Yes I got a degree in Biomedical Engineering because of this movie. No I have yet to successfully clone a dinosaur. Happy flipping!!
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/543088626/custom-jurassic-park-vehicle-mirror-tag[quoted image]

Then where did that can of Barbisol shaving creme in your bathroom come from???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12,999.99
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/44?hl=phoenixpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.