(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 426.
#20951 54 days ago
IMG_0946 (resized).jpegIMG_0946 (resized).jpegIMG_0947 (resized).jpegIMG_0947 (resized).jpeg
#20952 54 days ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Love it. Like the movie came to life. Is that the Jada toys Ford Explorer in the shooter lane? Link below for reference.

https://a.co/d/jdhEPMD

#20953 54 days ago

Ok, need a little help from someone with a newer run JP Premium that came NIB with IC installed in the right side apron triangle.

Lermods is helping me light up that triangle once I move the IC to the coin door. Problem is I don’t have my JP yet.

Can someone please confirm the LED connector on the left side triangle connects like this? I attached a pic of EHOH, but it should be the same.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2286 (resized).jpegIMG_2286 (resized).jpeg
#20954 54 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Ok, need a little help from someone with a newer run JP Premium that came NIB with IC installed in the right side apron triangle.
Lermods is helping me light up that triangle once I move the IC to the coin door. Problem is I don’t have my JP yet.
Can someone please confirm the LED connector on the left side triangle connects like this? I attached a pic of EHOH, but it should be the same.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

I can confirm the connector is different on newer run games that have front apron lights. I was able to confirm on my GZ.

#20955 54 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That is a sweat ass looking JP!

Yuck......

#20956 54 days ago
Quoted from evileye:Ok, need a little help from someone with a newer run JP Premium that came NIB with IC installed in the right side apron triangle.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

I have a NIB June 2023 run JP Premium, and was expecting to go through the same thing when moving the IC reader to the coin door. To my surprise, the led was already present on the right side. I bought the right apron plastic from pinball life and added a taller standoff for the led board. Might want to wait until you have your game.

#20957 54 days ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I have a NIB June 2023 run JP Premium, and was expecting to go through the same thing when moving the IC reader to the coin door. To my surprise, the led was already present on the right side. I bought the right apron plastic from pinball life and added a taller standoff for the led board. Might want to wait until you have your game.

Thx for clarifying! My older run gz premium does not have the led there. Would be useful to know when stern started adding this led.kind of odd they would include it as there is nothing to light up. Maybe others can confirm if they also have the led.

#20958 54 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Yes. Call up Stern and ask them to send you their thinner glass.
Markharris2000 told me it's a thing.

I have a JP on order and planned to install Invisiglass. Does anyone know if Invisigass has the same issue, tight fit in JP?

#20959 53 days ago

I'm really not qualified to answer that since I don't own a single piece of invisiglass but I do know that not all Jurassic Park machines had tight glass and mine was crazy tight but just like everything else after it's been shoved in and out enough times it's plenty loose now

Quoted from WB2000:I have a JP on order and planned to install Invisiglass. Does anyone know if Invisigass has the same issue, tight fit in JP?

#20960 53 days ago
Quoted from WB2000:

I have a JP on order and planned to install Invisiglass. Does anyone know if Invisigass has the same issue, tight fit in JP?

I have Voodoo glass on mine, and I would say that it is snug but not overly tight.

#20961 53 days ago
Quoted from WB2000:

There is NO difference in the dimensions of modern Stern pinball glass, Invisiglass or any other stock. It should always be: 21 x 43 x 3/16 inches. What changes is the rest of the factors that affect the glass channels in the cabinet. In some cases, the wood sides themselves have a slight warp to them, or the plastic channels used in the rails are installed slightly unlevel. One note is that some cabinets were built without both of the playfield brackets that keep the playfield centered. Without those brackets, the walls themselves might be slightly closer together, causing the tightness for ANY glass that is installed.

My recommendation: get the Invisiglass, and then confirm that your cabinet playfield centering brackets are both installed. If not, Stern may ship to you under warranty or PBL has them for a buck each, left and right.

#20962 53 days ago

My newest test prints came out pretty good. I want to make them blend in a bit better with the apron though, they're a bit stark. And I'm still messing around with the wording and general cleanup. What do you guys think so far?

This is what I call the intro side:
20240217_140845 (resized).jpg20240217_140845 (resized).jpg

This will be on the other side for advanced players (info on jackpots, add-a-balls, perks, etc.). But you'll be able to mix either side to your preference:
20240217_140910 (resized).jpg20240217_140910 (resized).jpg

I'm hope for one more test print before I put these up on marketplace.

#20963 53 days ago

Someone really needs to make a new T-Rex head since the old ones are unobtanium

#20964 53 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I'm really not qualified to answer that since I don't own a single piece of invisiglass but I do know that not all Jurassic Park machines had tight glass and mine was crazy tight but just like everything else after it's been shoved in and out enough times it's plenty loose now

LOL!!!

#20965 53 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

There is NO difference in the dimensions of modern Stern pinball glass, Invisiglass or any other stock. It should always be: 21 x 43 x 3/16 inches. What changes is the rest of the factors that affect the glass channels in the cabinet. In some cases, the wood sides themselves have a slight warp to them, or the plastic channels used in the rails are installed slightly unlevel. One note is that some cabinets were built without both of the playfield brackets that keep the playfield centered. Without those brackets, the walls themselves might be slightly closer together, causing the tightness for ANY glass that is installed.
My recommendation: get the Invisiglass, and then confirm that your cabinet playfield centering brackets are both installed. If not, Stern may ship to you under warranty or PBL has them for a buck each, left and right.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Will go forward with ordering Invisiglass.

#20966 53 days ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Holy cow, what? Lol. Why would they do that? I mean I hope that’s the case for all of the JP’s, bur just seems like an odd decision to do for one game and not another (like STh). Really appreciate your input, thank you!

#20967 53 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

My newest test prints came out pretty good. I want to make them blend in a bit better with the apron though, they're a bit stark. And I'm still messing around with the wording and general cleanup. What do you guys think so far?
This is what I call the intro side:
[quoted image]
This will be on the other side for advanced players (info on jackpots, add-a-balls, perks, etc.). But you'll be able to mix either side to your preference:
[quoted image]
I'm hope for one more test print before I put these up on marketplace.

Random unrelated question, I see you have IC installed, did it come that way from the factory? If so, can you confirm if you have an LED in that same location underneath it all? In case you didn’t see my post, I’m trying to see if I need to install an LED there or not so that I can move the IC to the coin door and light up the triangle in that spot.

#20968 53 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Random unrelated question, I see you have IC installed, did it come that way from the factory? If so, can you confirm if you have an LED in that same location underneath it all? In case you didn’t see my post, I’m trying to see if I need to install an LED there or not so that I can move the IC to the coin door and light up the triangle in that spot.

It's my friend's jp and it came this way from the factory. It was a more recent run. No idea if there's an led underneath.

#20969 52 days ago

Hi Everyone,

New to the club. Just got a NIB JP Premium. We are having an issue with the trex head, it will not align with the ramp and open its mouth for a trex shot. Even when it clearly says on screen to shoot the mouth. Everything seems ok in diagnostics. No issues from what I can tell. Thrashes and moves around during gameplay as well. But, when it comes time to shoot the mouth it doesn't quite align with the ramp. It's very close, but not quite. And doesn't try to open its mouth. Though if it did it's too for over to actually open with out hitting the side of the ramp.

We are very new to JP, literally was delivered today. Any help on where to begin troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

#20970 52 days ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

. We are having an issue with the trex head, it will not align with the ramp and open its mouth for a trex shot.

Welcome! Don't feel too concerned this is a super common issue.

You want the Pre/LE thread for Pre/LE specific feature stuff like that. There are several pinned posts detailing all the fun stuff to get the head aligned properly on the ramp, check those out. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/

In the meantime you can go into game settings and toggle t-rex events start on ramp enter (can't remember exact name) and it'll start events even if she doesn't fully eat the ball.

#20971 52 days ago

Has anyone got a Raptor Tower mod they they don't want and would like to sell?

#20972 52 days ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

Welcome! Don't feel too concerned this is a super common issue.
You want the Pre/LE thread for Pre/LE specific feature stuff like that. There are several pinned posts detailing all the fun stuff to get the head aligned properly on the ramp, check those out. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/
In the meantime you can go into game settings and toggle t-rex events start on ramp enter (can't remember exact name) and it'll start events even if she doesn't fully eat the ball.

Thanks! I'll check out the premium and LE thread.

#20973 52 days ago

(Also posted in premium/le thread)

Thanks. I was busy all afternoon/evening, but my wife was able to get it working using a combination of settings adjustments and physically lowering the head a bit. So it's working now. Such a great table.

We were all in on a Jaws but played one on location and really weren't impressed. We decided to switch gears to the other John Williams table and it's no comparison.

I know it's super early code on Jaws but to use Elwins phrase, there just wasn't the kinetic satisfaction on Jaws. I didn't feel like the ball did anything all that cool. And code isn't going to fix geometry.

Completely different feeling with JP. So many cool shots.

#20974 52 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Holy cow, what? Lol. Why would they do that? I mean I hope that’s the case for all of the JP’s, bur just seems like an odd decision to do for one game and not another (like STh). Really appreciate your input, thank you!

No clue, but glad they did. The LED board was already present and on a shorter black plastic standoff. I just replaced that with a longer one to match the left side.

IMG_3843 (resized).jpgIMG_3843 (resized).jpgIMG_3844 (resized).jpgIMG_3844 (resized).jpg

#20975 52 days ago

Did i lose a screw out of my O shot ? The ball seems to be bouncing and feeding the upper flipper inconsistently as of late.

IMG_4525 (resized).jpegIMG_4525 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20976 52 days ago
Quoted from gamble89:

Did i lose a screw out of my O shot ? The ball seems to be bouncing and feeding the upper flipper inconsistently as of late.
[quoted image]

It’s hard to tell where you think a screw might be missing. More likely a tree root is pushing that guide out of place

Up down post raised too high at rest?

#20977 52 days ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

(Also posted in premium/le thread)
Thanks. I was busy all afternoon/evening, but my wife was able to get it working using a combination of settings adjustments and physically lowering the head a bit. So it's working now. Such a great table.
We were all in on a Jaws but played one on location and really weren't impressed. We decided to switch gears to the other John Williams table and it's no comparison.
I know it's super early code on Jaws but to use Elwins phrase, there just wasn't the kinetic satisfaction on Jaws. I didn't feel like the ball did anything all that cool. And code isn't going to fix geometry.
Completely different feeling with JP. So many cool shots.

I agree, I’m going to give the Jaws Premium a chance, but I’ve had a week to go play the pro again and do not want to. . JP, IMDN and GZ are in a league of their own imo.

#20978 52 days ago
Quoted from gamble89:

Did i lose a screw out of my O shot ?

If you're referring to the hole in the metal, that is an opto that tracks if the ball goes around the orbit. No screw missing there.

#20979 52 days ago
Quoted from gamble89:

[quoted image]

Where is it bouncing?

Is it bouncing off the guide before it gets to the flipper? If so then adjust the wireform a bit to get the feed from the wire into the orbit smoother.

Is it flipper hop where it’s bouncing away from the face of the flipper as it transitions from the ball guide to the flipper? If so, then adjust the end of the ball guide out a bit.

#20980 50 days ago

The only modern Stern I have beat is the Foo Fighters. That being said, I have got to the final wizard of a few games but JP seems it is going to take an eternity and I’m so happy with that. I’m now playing it real good I would say, it’s just a tough ass game and that’s why it’s my all time #1.

#20981 50 days ago

The 12 Jeep is coming this week (back in stock) to replace the stock one and the very colorful park Jeep for the (Start of the tour) shooter lane. Now to find the helicopter . That 18 is in a perfect spot as it does not block anything and it looks like the T-Rex is going to eat it at times.

IMG_7019 (resized).pngIMG_7019 (resized).png
#20982 50 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The only modern Stern I have beat is the Foo Fighters. That being said, I have got to the final wizard of a few games but JP seems it is going to take an eternity and I’m so happy with that. I’m now playing it real good I would say, it’s just a tough ass game and that’s why it’s my all time #1.

If you really want to reach just Visitor Center, you can actually just catch and time out all the dino paddocks, they keep moving and eating the rescues and never stop.

Reaching Escape Nublar on top of that isn't all that much farther, longest pole besides the T-rex shots is probably completing CHAOS twice for that control room lighting.

Of course, reaching When Dinos Ruled is a tall order by any means.

#20983 50 days ago

After many thousands of plays the Raptor plastic was knocked out!

1JPplastic (resized).png1JPplastic (resized).png

#20984 50 days ago

so... i think i may have a node board problem with my JP premium. I've only had it a few months, built less than a year ago, less than 1000 plays. Something keeps happening near the dinosaur and the whole upper playfield loses power. On restart it says it can't find Node Board 9. If I open it up and jiggle the dino a little it seems to work again, for a game or two. I checked all the connectors and everything seems fine. Also no physical damage I can see on the board. I've got an e-mail into stern, but this is all new territory for me. Never had a problem like this with GZ or SW. Is this a failing node board? could it be something worse (like the Dino mech)? Any clues/help is appreciated!

#20985 50 days ago

I might be wrong, but it sounds like a loose connection since you said it works if you jiggle things. Same thing happened on my GB but with a row of insert lights. Would slowly dim til it would barely light at all, but if I jiggled the wire cluster underneath it would come back at full power. Try unplugging and plugging things back in and look closely at the pins in the connectors too.

#20986 49 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

After many thousands of plays the Raptor plastic was knocked out!
[quoted image]

You can change by our Velociraptor mod .
You can order here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/05237-velociraptor-only-for-pro-version
Have a nice day

IMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPG
#20987 49 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

If you really want to reach just Visitor Center, you can actually just catch and time out all the dino paddocks, they keep moving and eating the rescues and never stop.
Reaching Escape Nublar on top of that isn't all that much farther, longest pole besides the T-rex shots is probably completing CHAOS twice for that control room lighting.
Of course, reaching When Dinos Ruled is a tall order by any means.

I’ve got to VC and MM quite a few times and yes the CR is the hardest to get to as the other 2 kinda naturally happen during gameplay. I’ve been on the last mini twice so it’s going to happen, but that’s why I own IMDN, GZ and JP. The very last hurdle is what makes these keepers.

#20988 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... i think i may have a node board problem with my JP premium. I've only had it a few months, built less than a year ago, less than 1000 plays. Something keeps happening near the dinosaur and the whole upper playfield loses power. On restart it says it can't find Node Board 9. If I open it up and jiggle the dino a little it seems to work again, for a game or two. I checked all the connectors and everything seems fine. Also no physical damage I can see on the board. I've got an e-mail into stern, but this is all new territory for me. Never had a problem like this with GZ or SW. Is this a failing node board? could it be something worse (like the Dino mech)? Any clues/help is appreciated!

They will have you switch node 9 and 10(I believe this is the one that is a twin) . Have you installed any mods that got wired in recently?

#20989 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I would do what evileye said. First reseat every connection both ways. Won’t take long.

#20990 49 days ago

Thanks for the advice. I'll reseat all the connectors on node 9. No mods. Is it possible to reseat the wires on the dinosaur itself? (like inside the mech, is it possible to get in there? Is it just soldered?).

You mean actually physically switch boards 9 and 10? interesting.

Just curious, how much does a new node board run from Stern?

Seems like it is really dino related because just wiggling the dino seems to make it work again, though only briefly now.

#20991 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Thanks for the advice. I'll reseat all the connectors on node 9. No mods. Is it possible to reseat the wires on the dinosaur itself? (like inside the mech, is it possible to get in there? Is it just soldered?).
Seems like it is really dino related because just wiggling the dino seems to make it work again, though only briefly now.

What are you wiggling to make it work? The connectors on the 8424 controller on the backboard?

#20992 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

It’s 8 and 9 that are twins, my bad. Still, talk with them first after re seating all the harnesses while while pin is unplugged. They’re $210 at Pinball Life but you dot want to install a new one until the problem is resolved. They’ll help you, it’ll get fixed up .

#20993 49 days ago

I reseated all the plugs into the node board with no effect. I'm wiggling the dino head itself, but even that is only working for a minute now, whatever the issue is, it's slowly getting worse. I wonder if it's a power issue...? Hopefully I'll hear from stern tomorrow, otherwise I'll probably call the game doc.

#20994 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I reseated all the plugs into the node board with no effect. I'm wiggling the dino head itself, but even that is only working for a minute now, whatever the issue is, it's slowly getting worse. I wonder if it's a power issue...? Hopefully I'll hear from stern tomorrow, otherwise I'll probably call the game doc.

My JP30 came with a bad Node 9 board, though it took me a few weeks to properly figure that out. Got the game NIB and it was my first real experience with Stern JP except for a few plays on a showroom Premium before I purchased the 30th LE. When the lights on the node 9 board would drop out simultaneously I just thought it was thematic chaos at first. Then as I got better at shooting the shots I noticed they wouldn’t always register, and switches hit would sometimes trigger the mass dropout. Also happened in LED test mode and especially when the lights would come up in sequence at the end of the ball-drain bonus count up.

I checked every GI and insert for a solder blob or short. I checked every connector and wire I could for loose connections. I tried disconnecting various mechs and components to isolate the problem. Took me like three weeks of late-night investigations (my first real pin repair issue) but eventually I decided to swap the node 9 board with node 8, and the problem followed the board. Got a spare board from my distributor and the issues have never returned.

Easy thing to check, swapping the boards isn’t too tough. Good luck!

#20995 49 days ago

Really fun fact that i never noticed and saw today on post about Jurassic Park
Nedry and the Goonies!

424989301_776682334506578_6277753065459989000_n (resized).jpg424989301_776682334506578_6277753065459989000_n (resized).jpg
#20996 49 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... i think i may have a node board problem with my JP premium. I've only had it a few months, built less than a year ago, less than 1000 plays.

Don't worry too much about how much a node board costs - I imagine Stern is likely to cover whatever the issue is under warranty. I've had a couple of bad node boards, some out of warranty, all covered by Stern.

#20997 49 days ago
Quoted from Days:

Really fun fact that i never noticed and saw today on post about Jurassic Park
Nedry and the Goonies!
[quoted image]

Gives Nedry the goofy vibes in a subtle way. Love it. Thank you for sharing

#20998 48 days ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Maybe try turning off the T-Rex (I think it has this option) and see if the problem continues. This should help you isolate the problem to the T-Rex mech or something else.

#20999 48 days ago

Hey everyone. I am looking to get into the owners club this week. My first pin was a Stranger Things Pro that I blind purchased in November (little bit of FOMO since they said it was the final run). After finally getting to play Godzilla Premium and Jurassic Park Pro, controversially (maybe not here), I really found Jurassic Park to be the more fun game straight away.

I'm going to start reading key posts this week but I was wondering if it's worth pulling the trigger on a Jurassic Park Premium now or waiting as there is supposedly a March/April 2024 production run coming as indicated by a few distributer sites. The only thing I would like is if Stern puts something like that 30th apron on the premiums. I really like the newer games having the artwork there instead of the generic insider connected plastic. Also any must have non-stern mods to grab?

#21000 48 days ago
Quoted from nicholasdeorio:

Hey everyone. I am looking to get into the owners club this week. My first pin was a Stranger Things Pro that I blind purchased in November (little bit of FOMO since they said it was the final run). After finally getting to play Godzilla Premium and Jurassic Park Pro, controversially (maybe not here), I really found Jurassic Park to be the more fun game straight away.
I'm going to start reading key posts this week but I was wondering if it's worth pulling the trigger on a Jurassic Park Premium now or waiting as there is supposedly a March/April 2024 production run coming as indicated by a few distributer sites. The only thing I would like is if Stern puts something like that 30th apron on the premiums. I really like the newer games having the artwork there instead of the generic insider connected plastic. Also any must have non-stern mods to grab?

Personally, any Jurassic Park manufactured 2022 and later shouldn't have any surprises you need to watch out for. There was the first run where the post by the upper right flipper wasn't securely fastened, so Stern sent out a kit to fix it. No need to wait for the new run, unless you're going for new in the box (NIB).

These two items will get you what you want for the apron:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-jurassic-park-right-apron-plastic.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/insider-connected-coin-door-relocation-kit.html

Own and play the game before you get the mods

Had the same situation as you, played Godzilla and JP, but JP just played so much better and was more fun. Makes me wonder what percentages of JP owners played Godzilla, versus how many Godzilla owners played JP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 16.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.