(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

39B13F3C-C858-4A6C-A4D8-57BB7B58EF0A (resized).jpeg
IMG_6091 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6152 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9154 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9155 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240618_191817_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240618_191742_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5386 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
Jurassic-Park-Feature-Matrix.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7595 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9241 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,633 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 433.
#17201 11 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

One setting I like to make (maybe just me?) is the "Use Both Flippers" to launch ball. The default is OFF, but having the ability to launch the ball without having to reach down by hitting both flippers at the same time just feels better based on my skills. Grabbing the shooter rod and getting a precision launch is far beyond my skills 99% of the time. Frankly just seeing the ball roll up through the half-pipe consistently puts a smile on my face.
I get that the pinball-masters and Tourney players would never use this setting, but I am not "that guy"... LOL

Where is that setting? Never heard of it....

#17202 11 months ago

I use the manual plunger Almost Never always the action button didn't know there was a setting for both flippers that's pretty neat

Quoted from Markharris2000:

One setting I like to make (maybe just me?) is the "Use Both Flippers" to launch ball. The default is OFF, but having the ability to launch the ball without having to reach down by hitting both flippers at the same time just feels better based on my skills. Grabbing the shooter rod and getting a precision launch is far beyond my skills 99% of the time. Frankly just seeing the ball roll up through the half-pipe consistently puts a smile on my face.
I get that the pinball-masters and Tourney players would never use this setting, but I am not "that guy"... LOL

#17203 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks like Stern part number for NYLON SPACER - BLACK - 3/8 OD X .175 ID X 1/4" is 254-5000-09.
I'm pretty sure you could find this part at someplace like Ace Hardware or any good hardware store with bins of small bulk parts.

Quoted from jrcmlc:

If you end up unable to locate that via all other methods and just need a "3/8 OD X .175 ID X 1/4" spacer, I'll make you one and ship it to you for $2. I'm not dying to do this lol, I just know how this goes, sometimes those end up being odd and hard to find.

thx. i have a pbl order set up so i'll add it to it. thanks again!

#17204 11 months ago

I've had JP for over a year, and just decided to start using the Insider Connected feature. Its connected to the internet, but the QR code reader doesnt light up. Is there a feature I need to flip on to make that work?

#17205 11 months ago
Quoted from Salami_Inferno:

I've had JP for over a year, and just decided to start using the Insider Connected feature. Its connected to the internet, but the QR code reader doesnt light up. Is there a feature I need to flip on to make that work?

I believe you need to register the game in the setup.

#17206 11 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I believe you need to register the game in the setup.

To register it says I need to scan my QR code, but the scanner isn’t working. I just set up my Godzilla so I’ve done it once.

#17207 11 months ago

Hi everyone , hope you are having a great day In regards to the Insider connected . I have never used it and just wanted to ask a couple of questions . Oh and I have been away for a while but just joined the Jurassic Park Premium club 2 days ago. OMG this pin is amazing !!

First question.. if you connect insider connected and try it out but don't love it and want to go back to not using it, will the machine still play the same as before ? ie will it still have pop ups or is that only if you scan again . Secondly I don't want the Goat Mania so I saw something in settings to turn that off, is that correct ?

#17208 11 months ago

It's under standard adjustments somewhere between maybe 50 to 80 sorry I don't remember.

Quoted from JMCFAN:

Where is that setting? Never heard of it....

#17209 11 months ago
Quoted from Salami_Inferno:

To register it says I need to scan my QR code, but the scanner isn’t working. I just set up my Godzilla so I’ve done it once.

Check to see that it is connected to the node board. You can also try to swap it with the one on your GZ to see if it’s the IC unit. I’ve had one go bad. Just remove it from the game and plug it into your gz.

#17210 11 months ago

Finally got my real glass translite from xianek. The foil on the Jurassic Park text just pops. Best mod for my JP thus far. The translite from stern looks drab compared to this.

IMG_4275 (resized).jpegIMG_4275 (resized).jpegIMG_4277 (resized).jpegIMG_4277 (resized).jpeg

#17211 11 months ago

Are those legit/licensed?

Quoted from DoctorSpeedy:

Finally got my real glass translite from xianek. The foil on the Jurassic Park text just pops. Best mod for my JP thus far. The translite from stern looks drab compared to this.
[quoted image][quoted image]

#17212 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Are those legit/licensed?

Doubtful. Came from Poland lol

#17214 11 months ago

My new pinbawlers armor from brzezicki looks great! Super cost effective compared to the side armor and gives you the sane protection.

70968365498__3EBF35B1-4781-4B36-890E-660266651E9E (resized).jpeg70968365498__3EBF35B1-4781-4B36-890E-660266651E9E (resized).jpegIMG_3998 (resized).jpegIMG_3998 (resized).jpegIMG_3999 (resized).jpegIMG_3999 (resized).jpeg
#17215 10 months ago

Where might I buy this beautiful piece of glass?

#17216 10 months ago

Poland apparently LOL

#17217 10 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Poland apparently LOL

Excellent, I'll just drive by after work. lol

#17218 10 months ago

Yes just ring up Poland as a whole and tell them you would like some unlicensed Jurassic Park glass lol

#17219 10 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Yes just ring up Poland as a whole and tell them you would like some unlicensed Jurassic Park glass lol

Do you happen to know their hours of business? Their phone line seems to be busy. lol

#17220 10 months ago

They may be in a different time zone

Quoted from Br81zad:Do you happen to know their hours of business? Their phone line seems to be busy. lol

#17221 10 months ago

As I remember, his website shows lots of beautiful custom products for pins based on his oen interpretation of the original artwork, but is almost impossible to figure out how to order. Perhaps its an email ordering process? I think he basically ships a piece of glass from Poland. Nice looking stuff, but good luck with that shipping....

#17222 10 months ago

It’s 180 euros plus 45 euros shipping. Have to WhatsApp them and hope you get it.

#17223 10 months ago

Sounds completely legit and straightforward LOL

#17224 10 months ago

I just emailed him and he sent me a PayPal request. Took a chance that I may have just wasted $200, but it was worth it in the end. Will probably get another one for FF premium, since the stern translites look cheap imo

#17225 10 months ago

Strong.

I just emailed him and he sent me a PayPal request. Took a chance that I may have just wasted $200, but it was worth it in the end. Will probably get another one for FF premium, since the stern translites look cheap imo

#17226 10 months ago

Seeking opinions on the Jeep mod.

Specifically, front or back facing?

The game is set so the newton ball is at the rear of the truck, so it aligns with the left/right direction of the game/traveling the map.

BUT. I added the jeep. and it looks way cooler to have the newton ball in the front of the jeep instead, meaning you're looking at the front of the jeep instead of the rear of it 99% of the time.

i've seen some of your builds with that setup.

What does everyone prefer?

#17227 10 months ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

Seeking opinions on the Jeep mod.
Specifically, front or back facing?
The game is set so the newton ball is at the rear of the truck, so it aligns with the left/right direction of the game/traveling the map.
BUT. I added the jeep. and it looks way cooler to have the newton ball in the front of the jeep instead, meaning you're looking at the front of the jeep instead of the rear of it 99% of the time.
i've seen some of your builds with that setup.
What does everyone prefer?

I had it facing forward for a time because it does look cool, then flipped it just to see and it was funny friends who have been over and played the game a bunch noticed for the first time the truck was pointing the route. I think the other truck is too plain to stand out, but the Jeep looks so great and sells the direction better so I'm leaving mine facing away to indicate direction.

#17228 10 months ago

I have a JP premium and my raptor figurine is leaned forward terribly. Does anyone have a fix for this ? I didn’t see it in the key posts. Thanks in advance for any help!

#17229 10 months ago

Are the weights on her tail caught on the plastic behind her?

Quoted from Vaughn:

I have a JP premium and my raptor figurine is leaned forward terribly. Does anyone have a fix for this ? I didn’t see it in the key posts. Thanks in advance for any help!

#17230 10 months ago
Quoted from Vaughn:

Heat gun .... reposition... and repeat....

#17231 10 months ago

Looks good! I bought the home pin translite for my premium as it is better overall.

#17232 10 months ago

Got bored and painted my heli blades on the top white.

IMG_0164 (resized).jpgIMG_0164 (resized).jpg
#17233 10 months ago

BTW, Jada, the company that made the Jeep that people use for mods also released the Jurassic Park Explorer vehicle in Die-Cast. Maybe somebody wants to try and use that instead of the Jeep, but it might be too long. Right now I have them both resting on my topper, deciding what to do.
image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

#17234 10 months ago
Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

BTW, Jada, the company that made the Jeep that people use for mods also released the Jurassic Park Explorer vehicle in Die Cast. Maybe somebody wants to try and use that instead of the Jeep, but it might be too long. Right now I have them both resting on my topper, deciding what to do.

What's the point of the yoga mats?

#17235 10 months ago

I assume it's the same point as the towels that I use.... to keep shit off the glass but I'm guessing you already knew that lol

Quoted from SimplePin:

#17236 10 months ago

BTW, Jada, the company that made the Jeep that people use for mods also released the Jurassic Park Explorer vehicle in Die Cast. Maybe somebody wants to try and use that instead of the Jeep, but it might be too long. Right now I have them both resting on my topper, deciding what to do.

Those 1/32 scale?

#17237 10 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I put so much stuff on top of those mats when I'm working on my machines, so it is convenient. I guess it also keeps the dust off a bit and maybe protects the playfield from long-term sun damage (if it is in a sunny room). I also think they look good!

#17238 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Those 1/32 scale?

Yes, it is 1/32 scale. I got it from BBTS, but it is sold out there. Might be able to find it on Amazon or eBay as it just came out not that long ago. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/237989

#17239 10 months ago

BTW, I might buy this just so I can put this bloody arm someplace in the game lol

https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-World-Collection-Raymond-Arnold/dp/B08J5PVTJW/ref=sr_1_1

71QsjJGos-L._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg71QsjJGos-L._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
#17240 10 months ago

BTW, I might buy this just so I can put this bloody arm someplace in the game lol
https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-World-Collection-Raymond-Arnold/dp/B08J5PVTJW/ref=sr_1_1
[quoted image]

Amazing, I'm def getting this!

#17241 10 months ago

Scratched the side of my cabinet with the playfield during my recent node board troubleshooting. Bummed me out a bit before I got my 'black' mirror blades from Pinball Life installed to cover the blemishes. Looks great and the darker mirror suits JP more than the chrome mirror that looks great in my Deadpool.

Picture attached...although it looks much better and more noticeable in person.

PXL_20230729_193344538 (resized).jpgPXL_20230729_193344538 (resized).jpgPXL_20230729_214438327 (resized).jpgPXL_20230729_214438327 (resized).jpg
#17242 10 months ago

Looks good dude. Just use the protectors now. Lol

Quoted from AMartin56:

Scratched the side of my cabinet with the playfield during my recent node board troubleshooting. Bummed me out a bit before I got my 'black' mirror blades from Pinball Life installed to cover the blemishes. Looks great and the darker mirror suits JP more than the chrome mirror that looks great in my Deadpool.
Picture attached...although it looks much better and more noticeable in person.

#17243 10 months ago

Question. I downloaded the Premium movie code and the T-Rex head does not work. If I reinstall the original code it works fine. Has anyone else had the same issue?

#17244 10 months ago
Quoted from Wmattson:

Question. I downloaded the Premium movie code and the T-Rex head does not work. If I reinstall the original code it works fine. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Is it possibly the Pro movie code instead? Bootleg stuff isn't always labelled properly.

#17245 10 months ago

Almost set with my new pro. Waiting on the spotlights so I can put in the plastic protectors in one shot.

That MAP on the back wall is in need of some love. I saw the one on Mezel Mods sight but it isnt my style.

Anyone else have anyway to spice that sign up?

IMG_2364 (resized).jpegIMG_2364 (resized).jpeg
#17246 10 months ago

I don't... But I've got a way to spice up that badge and action button, more...

I like those blades. I almost did those but with with wiz (sounds like I'm ordering a Philly "wiz wit")

Almost set with my new pro. Waiting on the spotlights so I can put in the plastic protectors in one shot.
That MAP on the back wall is in need of some love. I saw the one on Mezel Mods sight but it isnt my style.
Anyone else have anyway to spice that sign up?
[quoted image]

#17247 10 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I don't... But I've got a way to spice up that badge and action button, more...
I like those blades. I almost did those but with with wiz (sounds like I'm ordering a Philly "wiz wit")

wifey just said we need drink holders!

#17248 10 months ago

We've got em. Yellow looks really good on JP, but so does black. Check your messages from me please.

#17249 10 months ago

Those should be standard eqipment

#17250 10 months ago

I agree...our drink holders should be standard equipment, along with all the other colored bits to match. pimpy. LOL

Quoted from JMCFAN:

Those should be standard eqipment

PXL_20230724_051116443 (resized).jpgPXL_20230724_051116443 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wellington, FL
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

There are 21,633 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 433.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/345?hl=wmattson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.