(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,258 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG
IMG_3560 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5110 (resized).jpeg
JP-jeep2 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 426.
#16351 11 months ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

Ok so not a full rebuild just stops most likely?

No not likely a full rebuild…but it you’re putting in an order and paying for shipping you might as well add some coil sleeves to have on hand just in case.

#16352 11 months ago

Recently hit 500 plays! As an intermediate level player, I’ve played the green/yellow paddocks hundreds of times. Yet because of how the rescues always show up in varied spots, it never gets old. I wish there was one more easy EB to grab, I can’t seem to ever get enough dna combos….

#16353 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Recently hit 500 plays! As an intermediate level player, I’ve played the green/yellow paddocks hundreds of times. Yet because of how the rescues always show up in varied spots, it never gets old. I wish there was one more easy EB to grab, I can’t seem to ever get enough dna combos….

It’s I guess kind of “cheating” but I set my DNA EB to 4 I think that’s doable but still not easy

#16354 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Missile +5 rescues should light eb and then once u collect one or two more u should light eb again

#16355 11 months ago

Forgive me if I sound naive here, but do high scores reset automatically after a certain number of plays, or is there a problem with my machine?

I had some friends over and they were playing my JP Pro for a bit. Then I noticed that one of my friends got to enter initials for setting the Skill Shot Champion with 2. My previous high was 12, so I knew something was up. I then scrolled through the high scores and the only score maintained from before was my GC. Everything else had been reset to the defaults.

I know they didn't open the coin door or tamper with anything. And there was no power issues. So what gives?

#16356 11 months ago

Yes. There is a high score reset after a certain number of plays (2000?) … unless you set that to off…or whatever number you want.

#16357 11 months ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Yes. There is a high score reset after a certain number of plays (2000?) … unless you set that to off…or whatever number you want.

Well damn. At least my GC score stayed. Lol

Guess I'll dive into the settings when I have a chance.

#16358 11 months ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

Well damn. At least my GC score stayed. Lol
Guess I'll dive into the settings when I have a chance.

You have another 2000 games before you need to know where that setting is again! LOL

#16359 11 months ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

Forgive me if I sound naive here, but do high scores reset automatically after a certain number of plays, or is there a problem with my machine?
I had some friends over and they were playing my JP Pro for a bit. Then I noticed that one of my friends got to enter initials for setting the Skill Shot Champion with 2. My previous high was 12, so I knew something was up. I then scrolled through the high scores and the only score maintained from before was my GC. Everything else had been reset to the defaults.
I know they didn't open the coin door or tamper with anything. And there was no power issues. So what gives?

Ok weird, this happened to me earlier this week. The only score that still remains is my gc, everything else and the achievements are all reset as well…

#16360 11 months ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Ok weird, this happened to me earlier this week. The only score that still remains is my gc, everything else and the achievements are all reset as well…

When I get a new game I always flip through all the settings. Yes it takes a few minutes but then I see things like “reset HS” and think “hmmmm. I don’t want that” and then change it. Beats finding out this way

#16361 11 months ago

Looks like my both of my game's truck newton balls have detached from their rods. I have replacements on the way. I was wondering if there were any hints on reattaching these newton balls back onto their rods? Thanks

#16362 11 months ago

Does anyone know if Stern will be doing a production run of JP Prems next year? We’re not in a position to get one from the production run this month, but I’d like a NIB Prem eventually.

#16363 11 months ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

Looks like my both of my game's truck newton balls have detached from their rods. I have replacements on the way. I was wondering if there were any hints on reattaching these newton balls back onto their rods? Thanks

Those are press fit into the ball, but I don’t think you would be successful at reattaching the ball to the post with any tooling available to most people. And glue will be a very short term fix. A welder might be able to attach it, but the results will be visually far less appealing that the $30 replacement you can buy from any Stern disti.

#16364 11 months ago

I just got our first 2 mods for our upcoming JP!

Raptor pen and Ptera

20230430_194830 (resized).jpg20230430_194830 (resized).jpg

#16365 11 months ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

For fixing newton balls, I'm curious if anyone has ever tried the following:

-- Assuming you have both the ball and shaft removed from the machine, clean off any and all foreign material, glue residue, etc. that is on the ball shaft as well as in the ball cavity.

-- Put the ball in the oven at about 325 degrees for about twenty minutes. At the same time, put the shaft in the freezer. What will happen is that the ball will increase in size a very miniscule amount (including the diameter of the cavity). At the same time, the cold air in the freezer will cause the shaft to shrink by a very small amount.

-- With the ball hot and the shaft cold, very carefully hold the ball in your gloved hand while inserting the shaft into the hole. Use a small hammer or other object to lightly tap the shaft into the hole to set it in place.

-- Now put the assembly aside for half-an-hour or so until it cools down. With luck, the shaft will be fixed tightly in the newton ball.

#16366 11 months ago
Quoted from scootss:

Put some mylar from the playfield, over the metal flap, up on to the ramp. I cut mine like and upside-down "T". It helped smooth the shot out a lot.

Quoted from mcvetyty:

As others have said, we'd need more info on HOW the ramp is being missed in order to really give you solid ideas.. If its a power issue, then definitely +1 for the coil stop replacement - this should be done day 1 on Sterns in my opinion.
Secondly, as for your flipper control/transfers, I have found the normal Titans to be WAY too bouncy and I always buy their 'low bounce' rubber on the flippers. If thats not the version you went with, you should swap that out immediately.

Just wanted to come back and thank you guys for the suggestions, these 2 items made a massive massive difference.
I put a little T shaped mylar piece at the base of the T-rex ramp and swapped in low bounce rubbers on the flippers and it feels much much better.

Now I've gotta figure out why the left loop isn't hitting the post and fix the leaf spring by the helicopter not registers. Always something hah.

#16367 11 months ago

Just wanted to come back and thank you guys for the suggestions, these 2 items made a massive massive difference.
I put a little T shaped mylar piece at the base of the T-rex ramp and swapped in low bounce rubbers on the flippers and it feels much much better.
Now I've gotta figure out why the left loop isn't hitting the post and fix the leaf spring by the helicopter not registers. Always something hah.

For the loop your flipper might be positioned too “high” I believe the tip is supposed to be slightly below that dot not directly on like the bottom flippers. So a clean shot should roll along the flipper and would hit the post instead of going SDTM.

#16368 11 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

For fixing newton balls, I'm curious if anyone has ever tried the following:
-- Assuming you have both the ball and shaft removed from the machine, clean off any and all foreign material, glue residue, etc. that is on the ball shaft as well as in the ball cavity.
-- Put the ball in the oven at about 325 degrees for about twenty minutes. At the same time, put the shaft in the freezer. What will happen is that the ball will increase in size a very miniscule amount (including the diameter of the cavity). At the same time, the cold air in the freezer will cause the shaft to shrink by a very small amount.
-- With the ball hot and the shaft cold, very carefully hold the ball in your gloved hand while inserting the shaft into the hole. Use a small hammer or other object to lightly tap the shaft into the hole to set it in place.
-- Now put the assembly aside for half-an-hour or so until it cools down. With luck, the shaft will be fixed tightly in the newton ball.

I didn't have any problems hammering the post back into the ball. It didn't take long for the ball to come off again though. The next time, I soldered onto the shaft before inserting to make it more snug and it has lasted a lot longer. Next I'm going to try JB Weld or something

#16369 11 months ago

I put a little T shaped mylar piece at the base of the T-rex ramp

Any chance you can post a picture? How thick of mylar did you use. I've never done anything with mylar in the past, but having the same issue.

#16370 11 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

For the loop your flipper might be positioned too “high” I believe the tip is supposed to be slightly below that dot not directly on like the bottom flippers. So a clean shot should roll along the flipper and would hit the post instead of going SDTM.

Yeah flipper is still below post, I swapped in angled post rubber, wondering if that's meant to be a strait post rubber and I ordered the wrong one, I need to try and take a video but I think it's not staying along the ramp all the way down cause at high speed it STDM or just barely hits left flipper. Checked for side to side level and if anything I'm leaning ever so slightly right so not sure it's that.

344299792_788626755783086_3218106770079022919_n (resized).jpg344299792_788626755783086_3218106770079022919_n (resized).jpg
#16371 11 months ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Any chance you can post a picture? How thick of mylar did you use. I've never done anything with mylar in the past, but having the same issue.

3mil, cut it into a T shape and rounded the corners off just to make sure it didn't interfere with the left Loop.
I made it long enough to go to those screw holes and just overlaps the posts on each side.

343989330_1994623954218212_2360936002582815390_n (resized).jpg343989330_1994623954218212_2360936002582815390_n (resized).jpg
#16372 11 months ago

Yeah flipper is still below post, I swapped in angled post rubber, wondering if that's meant to be a strait post rubber and I ordered the wrong one, I need to try and take a video but I think it's not staying along the ramp all the way down cause at high speed it STDM or just barely hits left flipper. Checked for side to side level and if anything I'm leaning ever so slightly right so not sure it's that.[quoted image]

I'd put it at about 99.9% chance that as the ball transitions from the ball guide to the flipper it's hitting the upper part of the flipper and bouncing away a bit to where it misses or just grazes the post. Happens on mine also. Take the glass off and stand over that upper flipper. Then put a ball on the right ramp wire and let it roll down. See if the ball hops away from the flipper as it transitions.

It's very easy to adjust by removing the plastic and using a nut driver to loosen the ball guide screw and nudge the end of the ball guide out while you re-tighten the screw. It'll still go back to having ball hop as the guide over time forces its way back to its old position. But it's easy to adjust again.

#16373 11 months ago

3mil, cut it into a T

Thank you

#16374 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'd put it at about 99.9% chance that as the ball transitions from the ball guide to the flipper it's hitting the upper part of the flipper and bouncing away a bit to where it misses or just grazes the post. Happens on mine also. Take the glass off and stand over that upper flipper. Then put a ball on the right ramp wire and let it roll down. See if the ball hops away from the flipper as it transitions.
It's very easy to adjust by removing the plastic and using a nut driver to loosen the ball guide screw and nudge the end of the ball guide out while you re-tighten the screw. It'll still go back to having ball hop as the guide over time forces its way back to its old position. But it's easy to adjust again.

Yup, you nailed it, slow-mo video it juuust grazes the upper part and bounces off.
So just take the pastic off there above the flipper with the galamimus and then there's another nut under there to adjust the metal curved ball guide outwards?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16375 11 months ago

Yup, you nailed it, slow-mo video it juuust grazes the upper part and bounces off.
So just take the pastic off there above the flipper with the galamimus and then there's another nut under there to adjust the metal curved ball guide outwards?[quoted image]

Yep. 5/16 nut driver to take off the nuts for the plastic and 1/4 nut driver for the hex head screw underneath for the ball guide. Loosen the screw a bit, then use a wrench or something to get leverage to push out hard on the end of the ball guide while you tighten the screw back down with your other hand.

#16376 11 months ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

Mine (the playfield post) broke only a few short weeks after I first received my game, so I had to file a warranty claim. While I waited on the replacement part, I tried a number of things, force fitting, E3000, epoxy, and the ball would always come off eventually. Your best bet is a replacement post.

#16377 11 months ago

Is this happening just because the ball gets hit with such force?

#16378 11 months ago

Greetings all. Super excited to join the club officially this month. According to Zach Meny, JP Premium hits the line starting mid May.

#16379 11 months ago

Feel like a crazy person, apologies in advance for the rant but I need help what to do next.
Had my JP Prem for a couple years now, I'm at around 1800 plays. Love the game, rules, the shots when it's flowing... but... it's just never really clicked for me success wise whereas Godzilla just feels great after 50 games (around 800 now and hit a Bil a couple hundred games ago). JP High score isn't great 600mil or so, never made it past T-rex paddock, never seen late game stuff and I really really want to!
Had a few hundred plays in the beginning at stock 6.5 deg and factory setting, played 5 ball for a while just to see if it was timing and keeping balls alive, went to 7 degree and noodled with flipper strength some things felt better, lots felt worse, after 1000 plays I replaced balls and rubbers with titans, shots felt way way more precise but a lot of the "flow" felt like it was lost, a few hundred plays at that and changed to where it's currently at 6.7 degrees, mostly factory flipper settings and I'm losing my mind. I feel like I can nail almost every shot in the game except the main ramp. I feel insane because I can nail missile shot, control room, raptor, etc but can't get rex ramp from plunge, from cradle, and feels like with the titans I can't comfortably transition a ball from left flip to right. Since rubber replacement, feels like most of games the ball is just bouncing around pointlessly until I can get some shots but can't consistently progress. Really do love the rule set and the shots but every game is just frustration.
Been following this thread for a while and tweaked and tuned based on it but would love advice of where to go to bring this game back to life. Should I just go back to factory 6.5 deg, stock settings, and start over? I want to love this game again.
Thanks for any advice.
P.S. am I crazy or is JP's mechanics WAY louder than Zilla? Seems like the flippers, bumpers, and slign mechanics are way louder than Zilla.

I hit the wall hard like you described with my high scores plateauing in the 600k range. What I did to break through the billion ceiling is dig into the rule sheet and identify each way to score an extra ball. I also looked up the dino DNA shots and practiced stringing some of those in when the time/situation was right. I found that I was routinely getting the 6-Rescue extra ball, and occasionally getting the DNA extra ball, but that was it. By learning how to grab more of them (I cap my machine at 5) I'm able to extend the game and activate more modes/reach more paddocks. Reaching the Visitor Center pays out huge points bonuses based upon the number of paddocks visited.

Best of luck!

#16380 11 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Greetings all. Super excited to join the club officially this month. According to Zach Meny, JP Premium hits the line starting mid May.

Woo hoo!! Same here! Transferred my JP order to get in on the last run of stranger things but I’m back haha

#16381 11 months ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

I hit the wall hard like you described with my high scores plateauing in the 600k range. What I did to break through the billion ceiling is dig into the rule sheet and identify each way to score an extra ball. I also looked up the dino DNA shots and practiced stringing some of those in when the time/situation was right. I found that I was routinely getting the 6-Rescue extra ball, and occasionally getting the DNA extra ball, but that was it. By learning how to grab more of them (I cap my machine at 5) I'm able to extend the game and activate more modes/reach more paddocks. Reaching the Visitor Center pays out huge points bonuses based upon the number of paddocks visited.
Best of luck!

Thanks for the tips, sounds about where I'm at. I realized I was fixating on just trying to get through the paddocks and draining and really only picking up the rescue ball and occasionally the smart missile extra. I wish there was a nicely formatted rule sheet from Stern like they put out for Godzilla that really helped prioritizing. Between DNA and supply drops I think I've been neglecting a lot of the second tier pickups.

#16382 11 months ago

Thanks for the tips, sounds about where I'm at. I realized I was fixating on just trying to get through the paddocks and draining and really only picking up the rescue ball and occasionally the smart missile extra. I wish there was a nicely formatted rule sheet from Stern like they put out for Godzilla that really helped prioritizing. Between DNA and supply drops I think I've been neglecting a lot of the second tier pickups.

I'm learning the rules more ... which really increases the enjoyment of the game. But, for the life of me, I cannot hit the smart missile when it's counting down. That is a damn hard shot to thread the needle. TIPS are appreciated, friends!!

#16383 11 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I'm learning the rules more ... which really increases the enjoyment of the game. But, for the life of me, I cannot hit the smart missile when it's counting down. That is a damn hard shot to thread the needle. TIPS are appreciated, friends!!

I'm up to getting it maybe 1 in 4, 1 in 5. I sorta crouch down and just try to visually line up the shot, feels silly but seems to work for me. I also find it easier to visualize the shot when the truck has the ball on the opposite side of the post, you can abort until the truck is on the other side if it makes a difference for you and maybe get a friendly bounce.
Also keep shooting because sometimes you get a few second buffer for a second shot.
This is of course after the suggestions I got above about low bounce rubber, ensuring level, factory power, etc. I'm at about 7 degrees at the top, 6.8 at the flippers.

#16384 11 months ago

I contacted support to request Co-Op be added to JP and this was their response.

Anyone else who would like this please send a request to Stern support so we can hopefully get this added to the game!

Screenshot_20230504_152333_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230504_152333_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpg
#16385 11 months ago

I'm up to getting it maybe 1 in 4, 1 in 5. I sorta crouch down and just try to visually line up the shot, feels silly but seems to work for me. I also find it easier to visualize the shot when the truck has the ball on the opposite side of the post, you can abort until the truck is on the other side if it makes a difference for you and maybe get a friendly bounce.
Also keep shooting because sometimes you get a few second buffer for a second shot.
This is of course after the suggestions I got above about low bounce rubber, ensuring level, factory power, etc. I'm at about 7 degrees at the top, 6.8 at the flippers.

What the hell ... worth a shot! (See what I did there??)

Thnx

#16386 11 months ago

Honestly, I just try to hit the right ramp. Because the ball is stalled, it's moving slower than it would normally be rolling down the flipper, so it comes off "early" and occasionally I score the missile shot. (or I slam the left post of the right ramp for a SDTM rebound, lol)

#16387 11 months ago

tumblr_p2y4j4Tqv51wcb81ro3_500.giftumblr_p2y4j4Tqv51wcb81ro3_500.gif eh, would have been funny yesterday

#16388 11 months ago

I just got my Lior T-rex in the mail.

I hope she goes in easily ... now I need to think of a good name to call her.

#16389 11 months ago

I just got my Lior T-rex in the mail.
I hope she goes in easily ... now I need to think of a good name to call her.

While work on the Trex seems intimidating at first, it's actually pretty straight forward once you get there. I purchased a set of Kevin's Pinball Jacks to lift the back of any playfield out of the cabinet and once that is done, Trex work is EASY!!!! The head itself has a couple of connectors, and 4 screws that hold the whole assembly to the backboard. Very straight forward once the playfield is lifted out of the cabinet...

As for name?? "Trexy" LOL

#16390 11 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

While work on the Trex seems intimidating at first, it's actually pretty straight forward once you get there. I purchased a set of Kevin's Pinball Jacks to lift the back of any playfield out of the cabinet and once that is done, Trex work is EASY!!!! The head itself has a couple of connectors, and 4 screws that hold the whole assembly to the backboard. Very straight forward once the playfield is lifted out of the cabinet...
As for name?? "Trexy" LOL

Thank you - I just got those playfield jacks and LOVE them!

I think the swap out will be easy enough - I'm more worried about dialing it in since some others reported problems with the head hitting the sides (etc.).

My stock head seems lined up fairly well, so I hope this one will be plug-and-play.

#16391 11 months ago

OK fellow JP owners, need help with this one please. Here's a video showing the ball going up the left ramp. On the last shot it looks like the game is not seeing the ball go up the ramp as it's passing through the optos? In test mode it seems fine but during game is seems like it misses every once in a while, enough to be annoying. Any input on this? Just change the optos ( sender and receiver?) TIA

#16392 11 months ago
Quoted from NYP:

OK fellow JP owners, need help with this one please. Here's a video showing the ball going up the left ramp. On the last shot it looks like the game is not seeing the ball go up the ramp as it's passing through the optos? In test mode it seems fine but during game is seems like it misses every once in a while, enough to be annoying. Any input on this? Just change the optos ( sender and receiver?) TIA

Been discussed.. black tape over 1/2 the opto fixed mine

#16393 11 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Been discussed.. black tape over 1/2 the opto fixed mine

Can you please elaborate or point me to a thread with more info on the fix?

#16394 11 months ago
Quoted from NYP:

I will get a picture for you today

#16395 11 months ago
Quoted from NYP:

Hard to get a good pic.... cover the bottom 1/2 of the opto hole in the plastic with black tape.. I used hemostat to place it in there

JP1 (resized).jpgJP1 (resized).jpg
#16396 11 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Hard to get a good pic.... cover the bottom 1/2 of the opto hole in the plastic with black tape.. I used hemostat to place it in there
[quoted image]

Thanks for the helpful picture! I assume this isn't something i'll find on a Stern service bulletin?
So THIS is the fix for this problem? Trying to wrap my head around how this will fix it but I'll give it a try.

Update: called Stern and they said this was the first they heard of the problem

#16397 11 months ago
Quoted from NYP:

Thanks for the helpful picture! I assume this isn't something i'll find on a Stern service bulletin?
So THIS is the fix for this problem? Trying to wrap my head around how this will fix it but I'll give it a try.

Fixed mine.... have heard others were fixed as well. cheap and easy

I belive the ball catches some air and does not fully block the opto path... by blocking the lower half its mokes the opto.

#16398 11 months ago

I think the consensus is the amount of light blocked by the lower part of the ball is not sufficient to register the travel since the ball narrows to a single point as it approaches the surface of the playfield. Taping up the lower half of the receiver increases the amount of time that the light is MORE fully blocked to allow the switch matrix to sense the opto. Even without the tape, if you pass the ball slowly, you'll see it senses fine. The switch sense needs more time, so taping the lower half increases the time of the blocked light, taking it from higher up on the ball, which is effectively wider when viewed as an object passing the opto sensing path.

#16399 11 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I think the consensus is the amount of light blocked by the lower part of the ball is not sufficient to register the travel since the ball narrows to a single point as it approaches the surface of the playfield. Taping up the lower half of the receiver increases the amount of time that the light is MORE fully blocked to allow the switch matrix to sense the opto. Even without the tape, if you pass the ball slowly, you'll see it senses fine. The switch sense needs more time, so taping the lower half increases the time of the blocked light, taking it from higher up on the ball, which is effectively wider when viewed as an object passing the opto sensing path.

All I know is I was missing 3/5 regeisters...... and after install... not missed a one... I too reached out to Stern... sent me new optos... will not need....for now.

#16400 11 months ago
Quoted from scurker:

Mine (the playfield post) broke only a few short weeks after I first received my game, so I had to file a warranty claim. While I waited on the replacement part, I tried a number of things, force fitting, E3000, epoxy, and the ball would always come off eventually. Your best bet is a replacement post.

Same here. Nothing will hold the ball on after you reattach it. Get a new newton ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,258 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/328 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.