(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,175 posts
  • 1,406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 761 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6519-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_6513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6508 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6507 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6521 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5725 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0818 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 424.
#16151 1 year ago

Greetings.
Had a pro a while ago.
Considering getting a premium.
Is the maintainance on the ball eating dino hellish or doable?

Thanks

#16152 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Greetings.
Had a pro a while ago.
Thanks

Had mine for almost 2 years.... have not really touched it except to install Liors head....

#16153 1 year ago

Greetings everyone, looking to join the club, but need to sell my TNA CE, so if you know of anyone wanting one or maybe wanting to trade their JP Prem for one, send them my way as I have an ad posted.

Can’t wait to “officially” be a part of the club.

Have a great weekend everyone.

#16154 1 year ago

I have a JP Prem for sale and am ALSO selling a TNA CE

#16155 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Greetings.
Had a pro a while ago.
Thanks

Never had any issues with the T-Rex on the two premiums I've owned. Very little (if any) maintenance in my experience.

#16156 1 year ago

I apologize in advance if this issue has come up before. During T Rex multi-ball, it does not start multi-ball, and when I drain the one ball I'm playing I find that the balls in the "ball through" are not sitting in all the way in. I took the ball through apart and did not find an obstruction; but I noticed that although it says T-Rex multi-ball, I don't get multi-balls. Once I open the pin and push with my finger the balls in the ball thorough I start getting the multi- ball. Initially I though it may have been an obstruction in the "ball through," but when I realized that the multiple balls had not even started I began to suspect the opto boards. Any one experienced something similar?

#16157 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I apologize in advance if this issue has come up before. During T Rex multi-ball, it does not start multi-ball, and when I drain the one ball I'm playing I find that the balls in the "ball through" are not sitting in all the way in. I took the ball through apart and did not find an obstruction; but I noticed that although it says T-Rex multi-ball, I don't get multi-balls. Once I open the pin and push with my finger the balls in the ball thorough I start getting the multi- ball. Initially I though it may have been an obstruction in the "ball through," but when I realized that the multiple balls had not even started I began to suspect the opto boards. Any one experienced something similar?

The TRex multiball starts as a hurry up, there is a base jackpot that can be increased with yellow shot the actual multiball though doesn’t start until you hit the TRex ramp a second time. Not sure if this is what your seeing, if you drain the one ball or the timer, I think 20 seconds, runs out you don’t get to play that multiball

#16158 1 year ago

So a there's a physical jam in the trough? And after you push on the balls they start coming out? Is this happening in Raptor or Chaos multiball also? Are there any other times balls don't come out of the trough when they should? Maybe a ball is magnetized? Have you tried using different balls to see if that helps? Might be an easy thing to try to eliminate that as a possibility before diving into other possible causes.

#16159 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

So a there's a physical jam in the trough? And after you push on the balls they start coming out? Is this happening in Raptor or Chaos multiball also? Are there any other times balls don't come out of the trough when they should? Maybe a ball is magnetized? Have you tried using different balls to see if that helps? Might be an easy thing to try to eliminate that as a possibility before diving into other possible causes.

Yes, I changed all the balls and used brand new Ninja balls. What is troubling is that it only happens during T Rex multiball. Even if I don’t get to start the multiball, when I drain the ball in play, the pin starts looking for other balls and they seem to be stuck in the ball through.

Tomorrow I’ll take the ball through apart again and ensure the balls run through it freely.

Any possibility of the Optus being out of line or bad? If it was to happen in other modes then I could conclude that it is mechanical in the ball through, but since it only happens during T Rex multiball I’m a bit puzzled.

#16160 1 year ago

Yes, I changed all the balls and used brand new Ninja balls. What is troubling is that it only happens during T Rex multiball. Even if I don’t get to start the multiball, when I drain the ball in play, the pin starts looking for other balls and they seem to be stuck in the ball through.
Tomorrow I’ll take the ball through apart again and ensure the balls run through it freely.
Any possibility of the Optus being out of line or bad? If it was to happen in other modes then I could conclude that it is mechanical in the ball through, but since it only happens during T Rex multiball I’m a bit puzzled.

Definitely worth looking at the trough optos in switch test. I'd take all the balls out and go into Active Switch Test. With the balls out none of the trough optos (1 through 6) should come up as registering.

Then switch to regular Switch Test and one by one feed balls into the drain hole and make sure they register in the trough optos. When the first ball goes in it should activate each of the 6 optos as it rolls through the trough. Ball 2 should activate 5 optos as it rolls through, etc. If any one or more of the optos don't register as the balls roll through then that's the problem. After you've put all balls in the trough go back to Active Switch test to make sure all trough optos (1 through 6) are registering.

#16161 1 year ago

It sounds really weird, but if the balls actually move in the trough when you physically push them, that can't be an opto issue surely? The optos rely on the balls being in exactly the right spot in the trough so if they aren't aligned its a mechanical problem ie, either a ball is getting hung up on something or they are slightly magentized and sticking together. Sorry I know you've looked at both of those as possible causes, but is it really the case that you are able to push the balls along in the trough to get it working?

OR are you saying that the balls don't actually move but if you put our finger in the trough it stars working...? Maybe your finger is triggering an opto - do you have a ball missing or stuck somewhere perhaps (ie one less in the trough)?

#16162 1 year ago

Is your PF level side-to-side down near the flippers?
Also if you eject all the balls from the trough and then drop one back into the trough, does it roll all the way to the right end (switch test should show you where the ball stops). I wonder if when you have less balls in the trough the ball is getting stuck on the lip of the kicker plunger (rather than rolling over the top of the plunger), but when you have all the balls in the trough the weight of all the balls is enough to push the lead ball over the lip and onto the top of the plunger.

#16163 1 year ago

I bet those brand new ninja balls are magnetized. Double check that first before taking stuff apart or try normal pinballs instead.

#16164 1 year ago

Checked the optos as instructed. Changed the Ninja balls for Marco's regular balls. I continue on trying. Thanks to everyone for your help so far. I'll keep you posted, but if you think of anything else send it my way.

#16165 1 year ago

Thank you everyone. It seems that the problem is gone. Don't know exactly why, but I changed the balls from Ninja to Marco's regular high quality balls and everything is working A-OK -- so far. I learned a lot from everyone that provided me advice. Certainly this forum is a very valuabl;e tool. Chuckwurt I believe you were right on, thanks.

#16166 1 year ago

Hey all,

Quick PSA: I know a lot of people have been pinging me for @timlah79's code the last week. I was on military assignment, so while I had access to Pinside, I did NOT have access to my personal hard drive at home where the code resides. I do now. I am figuring out a way to host a 2+ gig zip file.

As of now, I ONLY have the following:

Prem/LE v1.05
Pro v1.05, 1.06, and 1.07

These files come directly from Timlah and from no other source, so these files are sound and complete and have not been hacked by anyone unassociated with him.

Anyone know if I can host on Google Drive? Quicker I figure this out, quicker I can share with those who want it. Help me help you.

#16167 1 year ago

Oh weird i thought timlah wasnt moving past 1.03, but nice to know. Get them on gdrive and post or dm the link to those who are looking for them. Id be one!

#16168 1 year ago

Here’s a poem from a chatGPT about Jurassic Park pro…

A prehistoric adventure awaits,
With Stern's Jurassic Park Pro,
A pinball machine with teeth and claws,
That will keep you on your toes.

From T-Rex to Raptors,
The dinos are brought to life,
With sound effects and animations,
Making gameplay quite a sight.

The silver ball is your ticket,
To exploring this lost world,
Hitting targets, ramps, and loops,
As if your life were unfurled.

The flippers are your weapons,
To fend off the beasts that lurk,
As you try to score high points,
And beat the game, a daunting perk.

With each game, the excitement grows,
As you uncover new surprises,
And lose yourself in the action,
As if a paleontologist in disguises.

So come on and take a chance,
With Stern's Jurassic Park Pro,
A pinball machine that's fierce and fun,
And will keep you in the flow.

#16169 1 year ago

Uploading the code to Google Drive now. There are 4-5 versions, so this will take a hot minute. I'll announce here when the versions are ready.

#16170 1 year ago

The following links are ready:

Prem/LE v1.05 - this is the ONLY Prem/LE that will be available.
Pro v1.05

In the works: Pro v1.07 and then v1.06 - will update this post when those are ready.

PM if you need a link.

#16171 1 year ago

Hey all - tried searching the thread but did not find anything. My T-Rex is currently not catching the ball. During Trex multiball, shots to the big guy go up the ramp and reject. I.e. the magnet does not grab it. I am completely ignorant as to how to try and trouble shoot this. I would appreciate any guidance.

#16172 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Hey all - tried searching the thread but did not find anything. My T-Rex is currently not catching the ball. During Trex multiball, shots to the big guy go up the ramp and reject. I.e. the magnet does not grab it. I am completely ignorant as to how to try and trouble shoot this. I would appreciate any guidance.

Go into diagnostics. Switch mode. Stick a finger in the TREX's mouth. Does the mouth opto register? If no fix the switch - likely broken wires in the TREX head which you will need to take apart. BTW if you don't see a red light in the TREX's mouth then you are guaranteed the transmitter opto has broken/unsoldered wires.

If it does register go into coil test. Test the magnet while holding a ball in the mouth. Does it get pulled in? If no, check the fuses. Fuses ok would indicate a break in the wiring. This means taking apart the TREX head to check the coil.

Either way you will likely need to remove the TREX from the game and take it apart. It's really not difficult there are guides/instructions out there already and in this thread too. 4 screws/bolts, 5 connectors that are all unique and can't be mixed up, and 1 C-clip.

#16173 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Go into diagnostics. Switch mode. Stick a finger in the TREX's mouth. Does the mouth opto register? If no fix the switch - likely broken wires in the TREX head which you will need to take apart.
If it does register go into coil test. Test the magnet while holding a ball in the mouth. Does it get pulled in? If no, check the fuses. Fuses ok would indicate a break in the wiring. This means taking apart the TREX head to check the coil.
Either way you will likely need to remove the TREX from the game and take it apart. It's really not difficult there are guides/instructions out there already and in this thread too.

Thanks for posting this, decided to go ahead and get a JP Prem in the upcoming June run and just now starting to go back through all the threads learning any odds and ends to be aware of.

Just curious what people think of Lior’s (Art of Pinball) T-Rex Sign mods, are they worth it?

Thanks for the input.

#16174 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Thanks for posting this, decided to go ahead and get a JP Prem in the upcoming June run and just now starting to go back through all the threads learning any odds and ends to be aware of.
Just curious what people think of Lior’s (Art of Pinball) T-Rex Sign mods, are they worth it?
Thanks for the input.

My TREX opto wires broke after about 3500 plays. Fixed them and broke again within 2 games. Second repair I made sure to not have the wires too tight/tense and to route them away from the moving parts. Haven't had an issue since. Been a few months.

I have LIORs signs but haven't installed them yet. I have the sign covers from Mezel attached to the Stern plastic signs. I'm worried it'll damage the originals if I try to pull off the Mezel signs, which I have to do in order to disassemble the sign assembly/light for the LIOR installation.

Ideally I need to find someone with the original signs and who wants the mezel signs. We could just swap the full sign assemblies.

#16175 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Here’s how the T-Rex shot works:
1) Head lowers
2) Ball crossing left ramp entrance opto turns magnet on for the catch
3) Opto in mouth tells the game if it caught it. A ball in the mouth blocks the opto so it knows there’s a ball there.

If your magnet isn’t turning on for the catch then it would most likely be due to either the ball not triggering the left ramp entrance opto or no power/broken wire to the magnet.

To see what’s going on, I’d try the following with the glass off:
1) Start a game and use your hand to spin the truck to activate a T-Rex mode

2) Hold the ball near the magnet and cover the entrance opto with your finger.

If it grabs the ball then the issue is likely the ball hopping up at the ramp entrance so the opto isn’t broken, in which case you’d probably want to do the tape fix.

If the magnet doesn’t turn on, then you’ll want to check wiring.

The T Rex can function perfectly normally with the mouth opto out. It will still catch and release balls as normal. Only change in behavior with the mouth opto out will be that it will think it caught the ball every time, so a catch will always be awarded even if it didn’t catch it. Mouth opto doesn’t control the ability to make the catch.

#16176 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here’s how the T-Rex shot works:
1) Head lowers
2) Ball crossing left ramp entrance opto turns magnet on for the catch
3) Opto in mouth tells the game if it caught it. A ball in the mouth blocks the opto so it knows there’s a ball there.
If your magnet isn’t turning on for the catch then it would most likely be due to either the ball not triggering the left ramp entrance opto or no power/broken wire to the magnet.
To see what’s going on, I’d try the following with the glass off:
1) Start a game and use your hand to spin the truck to activate a T-Rex mode
2) Hold the ball near the magnet and cover the entrance opto with your finger.
If it grabs the ball then the issue is likely the ball hopping up at the ramp entrance so the opto isn’t broken, in which case you’d probably want to do the tape fix.
If the magnet doesn’t turn on, then you’ll want to check wiring.
The T Rex can function perfectly normally with the mouth opto out. It will still catch and release balls as normal. Only change in behavior with the mouth opto out will be that it will think it caught the ball every time, so a catch will always be awarded even if it didn’t catch it. Mouth opto doesn’t control the ability to make the catch.

If the opto transmitter fails then I agree with your above statement for catching the ball. If the opto receiver fails then it'll screw everything up - even the catch. I've had it happen and it was causing catch issues as well. Magnet was pulsing to quick or something. It won't stay on if it thinks the ball slipped out.

#16177 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

If the opto transmitter fails then I agree with your above statement for catching the ball. If the opto receiver fails then it'll screw everything up - even the catch. I've had it happen and it was causing catch issues as well. Magnet was pulsing to quick or something. It won't stay on if it thinks the ball slipped out.

I've had the mouth emitter out and it behaved as I described, but if the receiver is out then I guess it could be different, although I'd think it if it were truly out it should still be the same result where the machine sees the opto as registered and leaves the magnet on because it thinks it caught the ball.

Regardless, for lockeness I'd still suggest the simplest way to begin troubleshooting the issue would be triggering the ramp entrance opto to see if the magnet turns on to hold the ball since it's the easiest thing to diagnose.

If blocking the entrance opto doesn't do the trick then proceed to look further at deeper troubleshooting at the mouth opto or the magnet wiring. Testing the mouth opto as a first step might end up with a lot of unnecessary effort taking apart T-Rex to diagnose it if the issue is as simple as the ball not triggering the entrance opto when it crosses it. And if that's the cause it can just be taken care of with the tape fix.

#16178 1 year ago

Thanks everyone. I’ll give it a try tonight. Full disclosure, I did replace the Trex with the Lior version, probably about a year ago, but the machine is in my summer home so it has not gotten much play since then, probably 50 games. So maybe something I did is now finally showing up. I appreciate all the help!

#16179 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Thanks everyone. I’ll give it a try tonight. Full disclosure, I did replace the Trex with the Lior version, probably about a year ago, but the machine is in my summer home so it has not gotten much play since then, probably 50 games. So maybe something I did is now finally showing up. I appreciate all the help!

lol that might be a pretty important detail. Since that's the case, I'd still try first setting up a T-Rex mode and using your hand to block the entrance opto and see if the magnet grabs the ball. If it does grab it, then the best second step might be to set up your phone to take slow motion video of the ball going into the mouth from shots off the flipper and see if the ball is hitting the mod head in a way that's causing rejects.

#16180 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Set it to however you like it. You can change settings in the menu and you can also change the intensity of it by adjusting the alignment of the arms on the shaker motor.

So you're saying I can make adjustments to the shaker through the set up menus? Mine didn't come with a shaker from the factory. Does that matter?

#16181 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNecromancer:

So you're saying I can make adjustments to the shaker through the set up menus? Mine didn't come with a shaker from the factory. Does that matter?

The settings will allow how often and the duration of how the shaker is energized in response to events on the playfield. It will NOT affect the intensity of the shaking movement itself. That intensity is changed by manually moving the shaker arms to be aligned with each other (most) or 180-degrees out of phase with each other (less).

#16182 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The settings will allow how often and the duration of how the shaker is energized in response to events on the playfield. It will NOT affect the intensity of the shaking movement itself. That intensity is changed by manually moving the shaker arms to be aligned with each other (most) or 180-degrees out of phase with each other (less).

Awesome, thank you!

#16183 1 year ago

Thank you everyone. It seems that the problem is gone. Don't know exactly why, but I changed the balls from Ninja to Marco's regular high quality balls and everything is working A-OK -- so far. I learned a lot from everyone that provided me advice. Certainly this forum is a very valuabl;e tool. Chuckwurt I believe you were right on, thanks.

For all of you that were helping me troubleshoot the T-Rex multi-ball problem; it was finally resolved. It turned out to be faulty opto boards on the ball trough. They checked out OK during the diagnostic testing, but they were faulty that's why some times they worked and some times they did not. Lesson learned. again, thanks to everyone.

#16184 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

The mezelmods one? I might recommend against it. I have it and it looks great...but...
- Despite going as carefully as possible, one of the posts on the pit snapped while trying to thread the wire through
- It's applied with tape and one of the sides has become unstuck
- It covers the screws so you can no longer easily change the rubbers
(but looks great!)

Please contact our support for a fix

#16185 1 year ago

Cool apron decals. Available on Pinside Marketplace.

1154F6C3-5455-4CF5-89FA-D3B6F978ACF5 (resized).jpeg1154F6C3-5455-4CF5-89FA-D3B6F978ACF5 (resized).jpeg910A216B-B697-40DF-9365-1D0E4145A12F (resized).jpeg910A216B-B697-40DF-9365-1D0E4145A12F (resized).jpeg
#16186 1 year ago

I just hit the craziest 5 way combo

O, directly back to the inner loop, tower, helipad, TRex to start a paddock.

I felt like I actually knew how to play pinball haha

#16187 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I just hit the craziest 5 way combo
O, directly back to the inner loop, tower, helipad, TRex to start a paddock.
I felt like I actually knew how to play pinball haha

That moment is what this game is all about. It just feels great and u get an insight into what elwin designed the game around. Love it.

#16188 1 year ago

I was finally able to get some games in on a JP Premium and despite the unbalanced machine that would wobble and the poor upkeep, had a blast and captured my first dinosaur in just 4 shots after starting the paddock and also made a couple 3 shot combos.

I’m definitely even more excited for getting mine this upcoming June run.

Have a great week everyone and stay safe.

#16189 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

That moment is what this game is all about. It just feels great and u get an insight into what elwin designed the game around. Love it.

I had my first great game on this last night and that is totally spot on. This is a difficult game, but holy heck when you get in the zone on it, it becomes something else entirely.

#16190 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I had my first great game on this last night and that is totally spot on. This is a difficult game, but holy heck when you get in the zone on it, it becomes something else entirely.

Nailed it. If the poster that hit those combos did that in qualifying the 1st trex multiball mode, it would really be nuts!
My game knowledge is limited but this has something addictive, similar to stern star trek with chasing the inserts but has more variety in how to plan on hitting them.

#16191 1 year ago

This is probably a stupid question but is there any multi ball where the shots also count for rescues?

#16192 1 year ago
Quoted from Nds777:

This is probably a stupid question but is there any multi ball where the shots also count for rescues?

If you were already in a paddock mode when you started multiball then it will stack into it and you can collect the rescues as normal by hitting the shots that are lit for rescues. You can also capture the dinosaur in multiball. This works with t-rex multiball, raptor tri-ball, and chaos multiball. You can't earn MAP letters or start another paddock mode once you're in the multiball however.

#16193 1 year ago

Is there any way to disable the pre-plunge inactivity nag speech? It's super annoying. I've gone through all the settings and don't see that option.

#16194 1 year ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Is there any way to disable the pre-plunge inactivity nag speech? It's super annoying. I've gone through all the settings and don't see that option.

My 1.03 pro doesnt have any of this nag speech? Ive left it with ball in the shooter lane for an hr (wife asked me to do something) and it never nagged to plunge.

#16195 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

My 1.03 pro doesnt have any of this nag speech? Ive left it with ball in the shooter lane for an hr (wife asked me to do something) and it never nagged to plunge.

The "nag speech" only gets triggered if you're playing a 2+ player game (in other words you will never hear it in a 1 person / single player game).

Quoted from StoneyFL:

I took a look too and I don't see a setting to disable it (looking at 1.05 PREM/LE settings).

#16196 1 year ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I took a look too and I don't see a setting to disable it (looking at 1.05 PREM/LE settings).

Thanks for double-checking. That's a bummer, I hope Stern will consider adding that option. While I'm making a wish list, it would also be nice if we had the option to disable the attract mode flipper speech.

#16197 1 year ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Thanks for double-checking. That's a bummer, I hope Stern will consider adding that option. While I'm making a wish list, it would also be nice if we had the option to disable the attract mode flipper speech.

Just don’t press the flippers in attract mode?

#16198 1 year ago

Hi everyone-I've owned a pro for about a year and a half now. I went and played a premium at a local pinball arcade, and was shocked at how much smoother it shot. The tower ramp wasn't clunky, was much easier to hit, and just overall a smooth shooter. Has anyone had a "clunky" JP, and if so any tips to get it to shoot better?

#16199 1 year ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Hi everyone-I've owned a pro for about a year and a half now. I went and played a premium at a local pinball arcade, and was shocked at how much smoother it shot. The tower ramp wasn't clunky, was much easier to hit, and just overall a smooth shooter. Has anyone had a "clunky" JP, and if so any tips to get it to shoot better?

Have you tried the Cliffy carbon fiber ramp flaps for the tower and helipad?

#16200 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Have you tried the Cliffy carbon fiber ramp flaps for the tower and helipad?

Cliffy’s flaps helped me a TON for the tower ramp. Made it so much more fun and gratifying.

I didn’t feel any difference for the helipad ramp, but I didn’t have specific trouble with it prior either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 324 of 424.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/324?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.