(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,323 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 766 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 427.
#15851 1 year ago

Raptor Tri-ball segues into...CHAOS! MB?

I have transitioned from Raptor Tri-ball into CHAOS MB a few times now. The callout is like an explosion - "CHA-OS!!!!!" - and then suddenly there are six ball on the playfield. This is confusing to me. Is CHAOS! available to qualify during Tri-ball? It must be, since it's not lit before I start Tri-ball. Josh Sharpe remarked on Pinball Profile that the most common tournament strat' for JP2 is Raptor Tri-ball. It's true that my Tri-ball high score is actually higher than my CHAOS! MB high score. I assume I segued into CHAOS! to reach that high score, but I don't remember. My MB playing is still poor, with too much flailing and too little execution. Heck, just yesterday did I finally have a crack at my first CHAOS! MB Supers. (I hit one, then drained.)

#15852 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

It's taken me quite a while to get there lol. My highest prior was 1.1 billion, and prior to that was like 950 million or so.
I am NOT getting these scores regularly by any means.
I do think changing the rubbers on the outlanes helped a bit though and has made the game more fun because my games just last longer.

I changed the rubbers on my game to the setup you have and it definitely helped. The outlanes on JP are totally brutal when I watched the reveal on YouTube literally 80% of the drains were outlanes.

#15853 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Raptor Tri-ball segues into...CHAOS! MB?
I have transitioned from Raptor Tri-ball into CHAOS MB a few times now. The callout is like an explosion - "CHA-OS!!!!!" - and then suddenly there are six ball on the playfield. This is confusing to me. Is CHAOS! available to qualify during Tri-ball? It must be, since it's not lit before I start Tri-ball. Josh Sharpe remarked on Pinball Profile that the most common tournament strat' for JP2 is Raptor Tri-ball. It's true that my Tri-ball high score is actually higher than my CHAOS! MB high score. I assume I segued into CHAOS! to reach that high score, but I don't remember. My MB playing is still poor, with too much flailing and too little execution. Heck, just yesterday did I finally have a crack at my first CHAOS! MB Supers. (I hit one, then drained.)

Raptor Tri-Ball is a multi-phase MB
• Phase 1 - Raptor Tri-Ball: Shoot the left and right ramps once each for a Raptor Jackpot. The second Jackpot is worth double that of the first. The Jackpot value increases with switch hits
• Phase 2 - Raptor Chaos: The CHAOS letters will light. Shoot all the CHAOS shots (not necessarily in order) for Raptor Chaos Jackpots worth 1/5 of the Double Jackpot value.
• Phase 3 - Raptor Rampage: Raptor Tri-Ball becomes "Raptor Hex-Ball”! (or “Raptor Quint-Ball”). 3 more balls are now in play, but no more than 6. Super Jackpots are lit on the right ramp and upper loop, with the base value of the Double Jackpot, and are multiplied by the number of balls in play. The second Jackpot, once again, will be worth double the value of the first Jackpot. Get 2x Scoring ready during this phase, and watch your score skyrocket! Collecting either Super Jackpot will also award you with a Fossil for your efforts.
• Phase 4 - Victory Laps: After collecting both supers, all shots are lit for Raptor Rampage victory lap jackpots worth the same value as the Raptor Chaos Jackpots, multiplied by # of balls still in play. Each shot unlights when you shoot it, but you can relight them all by shooting the Raptor Pen center target. However, each time you complete them prior to shooting Raptor Pen, the last one awards a Raptor Rampage super jackpot worth the sum of your victory laps collected after your prior Raptor Rampage super.
• Raptor Tri-Ball 2x Scoring (PREMIUM / LE ONLY): On the Premium / LE models, hitting all three targets in the Raptor Pen and then making the center lane will temporarily lock a ball and double all Jackpots collected for 15 seconds. Hitting the captive ball will reset the 15 second timer.

#15854 1 year ago

I attended a showing of the original JP last night in 4k. The entire musical score was performed live by the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra!! And I do mean the ENTIRE musical score, not just the theme song. It was amazing!!! One forgets that these film masterpieces had symphonic music written just for the film (as opposed to just putting songs in), and it really brought everything to a new level of experience.

20230114_202448 (resized).jpg20230114_202448 (resized).jpg20230114_202546 (resized).jpg20230114_202546 (resized).jpg20230114_201534 (resized).jpg20230114_201534 (resized).jpg
#15855 1 year ago

I have read about these symphonic experiences and thanks for posting it here. The music in tbe pin is the best in pinball in my thoughts. The high tension gets nuts and it really completes the world under glass with creating the mood and environment.

Need to find one of these screenings in the toronto area....

#15856 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

I have read about these symphonic experiences and thanks for posting it here. The music in tbe pin is the best in pinball in my thoughts. The high tension gets nuts and it really completes the world under glass with creating the mood and environment.

They do happen on this side of the border. I've been to a Harry Potter experience like this in Ottawa.

#15857 1 year ago
Quoted from Kaijumke:

Use tweezers to apply the electrical tape over the opto field. This fixes the opto issue 100% when you get it right. Cover the bottom half of the opto field on the left side only.

Left side? you mean cover the bottom half of the hole in the plastic for the opto on the rear one?

#15858 1 year ago

What is the Control Room mode ‘System Boot’ mode lit shot progression?

Does it always start with the left ramp/spinner/S half-pipe ramp. Can that be changed in any type of setting?

#15859 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

They do happen on this side of the border. I've been to a Harry Potter experience like this in Ottawa.

Cool, ill poke around. To the wife, the Jurassic franchise is her starwars.

Pinball tho, isnt her nintendo lol.

#15860 1 year ago

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything when doing a search. Trying to figure out if this is a known bug, or if it is just something happening to me:

On my Premium, during Raptor multiball, if I drain while I still have 1 ball locked behind the raptor pen up-post, the up-post will go down and release the ball... but the gate comes up too fast for the ball to get out. So, the ball is then trapped behind the gate and the game won't continue until it does a ball search and lowers the gate. This is a situation that doesn't happen all that often, but the ball does get trapped behind the gate every time it does.

#15861 1 year ago
Quoted from ufiti:

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything when doing a search. Trying to figure out if this is a known bug, or if it is just something happening to me:
On my Premium, during Raptor multiball, if I drain while I still have 1 ball locked behind the raptor pen up-post, the up-post will go down and release the ball... but the gate comes up too fast for the ball to get out. So, the ball is then trapped behind the gate and the game won't continue until it does a ball search and lowers the gate. This is a situation that doesn't happen all that often, but the ball does get trapped behind the gate every time it does.

Yes I have seen this happen... once.

#15862 1 year ago

Could someone with easy access to their machine grab the dimensions (Height and Width) of the raptor gate cutout size in the playfield?

Thanks!
Mike

raptor door cutout dimensions (resized).pngraptor door cutout dimensions (resized).png
#15863 1 year ago
Quoted from mbt:

Could someone with easy access to their machine grab the dimensions (Height and Width) of the raptor gate cutout size in the playfield?
Thanks!
Mike
[quoted image]

I measure 2 1/2" by 1"

#15864 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

• Phase 3 - Raptor Rampage: Raptor Tri-Ball becomes "Raptor Hex-Ball”! (or “Raptor Quint-Ball”). 3 more balls are now in play, but no more than 6. Super Jackpots are lit on the right ramp and upper loop, with the base value of the Double Jackpot, and are multiplied by the number of balls in play. The second Jackpot, once again, will be worth double the value of the first Jackpot. Get 2x Scoring ready during this phase, and watch your score skyrocket! Collecting either Super Jackpot will also award you with a Fossil for your efforts.

Oh. This explains it. I had reached Phase-3. Thanks. Like CHAOS! MB, Tri-Ball MB is quite complicated. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, Keith is a tournament player, and tournament players usually seek out MB's as points opportunities. He probably figured he ought to make the MB's in his own games multi-phase and rather complicated - to keep himself and other masters interested/striving for the duration of the mode.

#15865 1 year ago

Printed some custom instruction cards on glossy photo paper for my LE to replace the factory paper cards. Loving the new look, hats off to whoever created these!

1065F1C8-2C66-475C-8D69-C52F8BB50586 (resized).jpeg1065F1C8-2C66-475C-8D69-C52F8BB50586 (resized).jpeg1D334C05-C332-46D0-9E63-98BB798403E3 (resized).jpeg1D334C05-C332-46D0-9E63-98BB798403E3 (resized).jpeg77DF2DA9-C534-4EDB-B4DB-E27383BB91C0 (resized).jpeg77DF2DA9-C534-4EDB-B4DB-E27383BB91C0 (resized).jpegEA86E199-7F63-4572-8A7A-51AF57FF4B1E (resized).jpegEA86E199-7F63-4572-8A7A-51AF57FF4B1E (resized).jpeg
#15866 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:What is the Control Room mode ‘System Boot’ mode lit shot progression?
Does it always start with the left ramp/spinner/S half-pipe ramp. Can that be changed in any type of setting?

I don't think a shot sequence - if one even applies here - can be adjusted in the settings. I would poke around in the "S.P.I." and "Game" adjustments menus and see what's available for adjustment. Honestly, I get the Control Room modes confused. I *think* I'm fairly solid on how "Restore Power" starts at the Center Spinner, but don't quote me on that. Sadly, I will complete probably one in ten Control Room modes that I start. When I do, it's almost as rewarding as reaching a wizard mode!

#15867 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I attended a showing of the original JP last night in 4k. The entire musical score was performed live by the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra!! And I do mean the ENTIRE musical score, not just the theme song. It was amazing!!! One forgets that these film masterpieces had symphonic music written just for the film (as opposed to just putting songs in), and it really brought everything to a new level of experience.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. That's dope! Can I ask what a ticket cost? This is what city orchestras are doing more of these days to attract audiences - less Mozart and Tchaichovsky and more John Williams or even more Pixar/Disney soundtracks. Popular fare rather than Classical. If I search for John Williams Superman, I stumble into *many* clips of full orchestras - around the country and the world - performing the old soundtrack. It's a trip. I find it ironic because John Williams was one of the first to bring popular music programming to symphony orchestras. Before he wrote soundtracks, he conducted the Boston Pops, as some of you might know, where "Pops" referred to popular music.

#15868 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

...The music in tbe pin is the best in pinball in my thoughts. The high tension gets nuts and it really completes the world under glass with creating the mood and environment.

Most of the credit to Jerry Thompson, as really only the main soundtrack theme is part of the music package of the OEM code. The rest is composed by the wonderful/prolific JT. I don't have the alternate code loaded on my game, so I don't know if that is chock full of the original soundtrack music.

#15870 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Printed some custom instruction cards on glossy photo paper for my LE to replace the factory paper cards. Loving the new look, hats off to whoever created these!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those cards look sharp. The right card belongs in "Jurassic World" pinball, as it references "Jurassic Park" as just a ruin, an ivy-covered vestige of its former self. Just sayin'.

#15871 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Those cards look sharp. The right card belongs in "Jurassic World" pinball, as it references "Jurassic Park" as just a ruin, an ivy-covered vestige of its former self. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the insight. I just chose the two cards that were most aesthetically pleasing to me. Played a few games after installing the cards and had a best of 289M or some such. Such an awesome pin, I was wrong to write it off for years just because of theme

#15872 1 year ago

Picking up a JP next week. I may get the Stern topper to make deal happen. Will prob sell when I get it home. Are they worth 5-600$ to sell?

Thx, Mike

#15873 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Picking up a JP next week. I may get the Stern topper to make deal happen. Will prob sell when I get it home. Are they worth 5-600$ to sell?
Thx, Mike

I believe you could sell it within a week or so for that amount. It’ll be expensive to ship.

#15874 1 year ago

Lights from apron holes (pro version)

LED SMD aliexpress

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005004886506660.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.7faa5e5bd0KZBS&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra

I love this game

A (resized).jpgA (resized).jpgB (resized).jpgB (resized).jpg
#15875 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Left side? you mean cover the bottom half of the hole in the plastic for the opto on the rear one?

Covered botttom 1/2 of hole in plastic for rear opto on ramp with black electrical tape. I have not missed a register yet. Just FYI

#15876 1 year ago
Quoted from Dav_59_fr:

LED SMD aliexpress
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005004886506660.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.7faa5e5bd0KZBS&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra
I love this game
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice. I know that some cringe, but I like it when people personalize their games.

#15877 1 year ago

I have a question about the TRex head in the Pro edition. Does it move at all?

From reading the rule set, the only time it mentions the head lowering is in TRex Rampage mode. I've started that mode and hit both the left ramp and the right ramp. And the TRex never dropped. The game continued and kept score as if nothing was wrong, but I was waiting for the head to lower and it never did.

So, am I missing a step in triggering the head move? Is there an option in the settings to turn head movement on/off?

I've only had the pin for a few days, so I'm still getting familiar with it.

#15878 1 year ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

From reading the rule set, the only time it mentions the head lowering is in TRex Rampage mode. I've started that mode and hit both the left ramp and the right ramp. And the TRex never dropped. The game continued and kept score as if nothing was wrong, but I was waiting for the head to lower and it never did.
So, am I missing a step in triggering the head move? Is there an option in the settings to turn head movement on/off?

The T-Rex head does not move at all in the pro version. It's just a static figure.

#15879 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayont:

The T-Rex head does not move at all in the pro version. It's just a static figure.

Gotcha. I wish the code took that into consideration. When you enter Rampage, there's an on-screen prompt about lowering the head by hitting the left or right ramp

#15880 1 year ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

Gotcha. I wish the code took that into consideration. When you enter Rampage, there's an on-screen prompt about lowering the head by hitting the left or right ramp

Maybe dumb ? Do you have right code?

#15881 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Maybe dumb ? Do you have right code?

Just brought it home Friday. From memory, I think it's 1.06? Does that sound right?

#15882 1 year ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

Just brought it home Friday. From memory, I think it's 1.06? Does that sound right?

There are specific versions for Pro, Premium and LE machines - so you just to to ensure that you have the 1.06 Pro version. To ensure you could simply download the latest version from Stern making sure you have the one for the Pro machine

#15883 1 year ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

When you boot up is should show, Pro....of Prem/LE

#15884 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

There are specific versions for Pro, Premium and LE machines - so you just to to ensure that you have the 1.06 Pro version. To ensure you could simply download the latest version from Stern making sure you have the one for the Pro machine

I'll have to boot it up and check after I put the kids to bed.

Btw, was it you who did the T2 pin2dmd colorization? If so, thanks a ton. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Great work

#15885 1 year ago

It's the Pro 1.06 confirmed.

I'll try to take a shot of the Rampage prompt sometime if I can.

20230116_203929 (resized).jpg20230116_203929 (resized).jpg
#15886 1 year ago

20230114_202448 (resized).jpg

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

SOOOO PINSIDE STRIKES AGAIN.

I booked tickets for my wife and I, in Toronto! She is thrilled and I am a confessed vintage audiophile that has a love for live performance (mainly jazz and symphony) but never get out enough. Thanks so much for posting this, us pinball fools are a cultured bunch!!

Damn pinside, another inpulse purchase...

#15887 1 year ago

May trade my alien sv for jp prem. Love my alien. Anyone have both? Thoughts?

#15888 1 year ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

I'm about 99% sure my machine says the same thing. I'm on 1.02 code. I think it's just an oversight/one of those things, and move along with my game. But no, the Trex head on the pro doesn't move at all.

#15889 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

I like JP much more. I had a Heighway Alien for several years. Never missed it after I sold it.

Alien is unique, but the rarity was the reason it lasted as long as it did. Theme is cool, but rules are better with JP.

I have 10x more fun with JP. Challenging game and the rules are fantastic. Prefer it over GZ too.

#15890 1 year ago
Quoted from Dav_59_fr:

LED SMD aliexpress
I love this game
[quoted image][quoted image]

How did you wire this exactly?

Any pictures?

#15891 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Any pictures?

Don't know how he did it, but you could easily do with some red frosted Comet LED strips, extensions, a splitter, and alligator clips. Mount strips to playfield under apron, connect all wires to splitter, connect extension to splitter and run through hole to underside of playfield, attach clips, find desired GI socket and clip on.

https://www.cometpinball.com/collections/matrix

#15892 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Any pictures?

Take the +5V on the "GI right slingshot"

#15893 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

I have both and like them for different reasons. They are very different, JP is a flowing game with no saucers or VUKs (although it does use up-posts or T-Rex to hold the ball), whereas Alien is stop/go (similar to TZ). JP has deeper code, although depending upon your playing skills you may never see some modes (eg When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth) however it is a brilliant game that keeps you coming back. There are 3 different areas you need to achieve (Paddocks, Control Room and Trex Events), so you can mix up your games playing to achieve different things. There's also a separate Escape Nublar Challenge which is immersive and fun, it forces you to hit particular shots which will improve your playing skills and ultimately help you when playing the main game. That said Alien has great integration with the 2 movies and there are some very pinball appropriate callouts, the immersion particularly with the building intensity of the music during some of the modes is fantastic. While the code is simpler, the game is not easy to master especially if you are trying to achieve a massive score where stacking modes is key, this makes the game challenging and wanting to put on another game. One of my favourite features on Alien are the multiple weapons and trying to use those effectively, which adds an entire new element to playing. Both games can be quite brutal but that just makes me want to beat them even more. Mastering JP it is definitely rewarding and will make me a better player, but Alien does have something about it that gets me putting games on it as well.

Hope this helps.

#15894 1 year ago

Hi all,

Seriously considering adding a JP to the home lineup as a second pin to join my Godzilla Pro. Does anyone have any thoughts on pro vs premium. I have played the pro on location and thought it was a great shooter. I like it more than Cactus Canyon - which was my other thought for a second pin. I realize either way it would probably be great, but just curious what others think. Thanks!

#15895 1 year ago
Quoted from ggg71:

Hi all,
Seriously considering adding a JP to the home lineup as a second pin to join my Godzilla Pro. Does anyone have any thoughts on pro vs premium. I have played the pro on location and thought it was a great shooter. I like it more than Cactus Canyon - which was my other thought for a second pin. I realize either way it would probably be great, but just curious what others think. Thanks!

JP is a fantastic game and is great for owning at home because of the crazy good replay value and depth of the code. Most people here will probably say you gotta go premium cause the moving T-Rex is pretty sweet and the raptor pit as great as well. And while I agree the upgrades between the pro and premium are one of the best compared to other Stern games, I have a pro and enjoy it just as much. But hey, if you have the budget to go Premium go for it, it's the better version but it's just if the extras are worth it.

All that being said, if you are also considering Cactus Canyon Remake as a second pin to accompany Godzilla, I think that actually may be the better option. I think Jurassic Park is a better game than Cactus Canyon, but the thing is, Jurassic Park and Godzilla both play somewhat similarly, both being from Elwin and having similarly deep rule sets. If you add a Jurassic Park then you may have 2 somewhat similar playing games. Cactus Canyon on the other had has a different feel with the classic 90s pinball charm and rules, as well as a more standard layout. Most people would agree that Cactus Canyon stands up there with the greats of 90s pinball such as Addams Family, Attack From Mars, or Medieval Madness. If you go with Cactus Canyon you will have a more complete and rounded collection in my opinion. If you go Jurassic Park, I think you will be lacking the more laid back pinball action that you could add to the collection if you go Cactus Canyon.

But hey, that's just my 2 cents. Either way you certainly won't be disappointed!

#15896 1 year ago

Id ditch godzilla because pretty much everyone has one.

Pretty much what @greyont said but one step further...
Get jp pro and buy a 90s dmd game and say a sys11

Or get first to the punch on esrly ss games. With bond60, now a lot of ppl that have only been collecting new sterns are turned on to the simple beauty of a fun, clean, street level pin that rewards honest skill.

Gz prem is magical but id jp prem the dino is cool the first time, but afterwards i think the party trick wears off and the style of game it is, you just want to keep chasing shots and not break the flow.

Gz to me, is really only the more approachable game for all the newbs where jp shines because its learning curve is steeper and rewards building scoring strategies with linking shots across the entire pf.

#15897 1 year ago
Quoted from ggg71:

Hi all,

I have both and JP Pro is a great neighbor to my GZ premium.

It shoots so good and I don't think you are missing the dino mech that much. It's cool to show people but it does' t add to the game IMO. It's an absolutely great pin.

#15898 1 year ago
Quoted from ggg71:

Hi all,

I have a GZ premium and a JP premium in a two pin collection. I had a high speed but after being able to get the super jackpot every day that gets pretty old in a small collection. I like having games with deep rule sets so they don't get old quick. I chose the JP premium mostly because of local market conditions. When a premium comes up on CL or marketplace they get snapped up immediately while the the pro's seem to sit forever. Sooner or later you are probably going to want to switch it up and the premium will probably be more desirable trade bait.

#15899 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

I have both and wouldn’t trade one for the other. Completely different games and both brutally hard. Pick the one you identify with the most, you can’t go wrong!

#15900 1 year ago
Quoted from ggg71:

Hi all,

I have a premium, if I could go back in time I'd have got a pro and pocketed the extra cash. I play a lot and the t-rex got boring after a while, I switch it off now when playing alone, guests absolutely love it though. I do much prefer the raptor area and art on the premium. I had an opportunity to swap my prem for a pro and cash and seriously considered it but in the end I decided I'd rather keep my prem that I bought nib and know it's had no serious issues and has a fantastic looking clearcoat after 2000 games, than swap for a pro I don't know about. Also I do think I'd miss the raptor gate and captive ball that you can trap in there.

I'd say if you have a lot of guests coming to play or don't play a lot yourself get the prem, the t-rex is very entertaining, it also helps people not sure on the rules as its an easy indicator of when you might want to shoot that ramp. The art is much better, the raptor area is superior, I could take or leave the helicopter but I know some people love that too. If you play a lot you won't regret the pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.99
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 12,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/318 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.