(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,287 posts
  • 1,408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by golfergordy
  • Topic is favorited by 765 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6988 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6987 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6985 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6984 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6983 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0851 (resized).jpg
IMG_0850 (resized).jpg
IMG_4900 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,287 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 426.
#15701 1 year ago

My Trex started acting up this morning.. Went all the way to left and stayed there... moved occasiaonly but never past center...

I powered down and then went into Diag and homed Trex and seems fine now.

Its kinda cold out in my shop.... could that cause it.. hoping I dont have a issue coming up...

#15702 1 year ago

I’ve discovered that one of the SMD led boards on our JP Pro has a problem. The dinosaur arrow led on the Helipad shot will only illuminate green and won’t cycle through yellow, red, etc. It seems to be a problem with the surface mount LED itself. Note the busted off legs.

I’ve had the machine in storage for eight months and didn’t notice it beforehand. I brought it home yesterday and have been enjoying it in spite of this minor issue

Is there a way to repair or will I need to order a replacement? I’m beyond the warranty period.

3-light Board #520-8407-00A.

21D3FE33-8C2E-4C89-BBE1-68D5B68C40F3 (resized).jpeg21D3FE33-8C2E-4C89-BBE1-68D5B68C40F3 (resized).jpeg90633325-436E-4A60-9496-8CB0022A4E9E (resized).jpeg90633325-436E-4A60-9496-8CB0022A4E9E (resized).jpeg Added 14 months ago:

Link to a discussion of my workaround

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/workaround-for-bad-led-board

#15703 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I’ve discovered that one of the SMD led boards on our JP Pro has a problem. The dinosaur arrow led on the Helipad shot will only illuminate green and won’t cycle through yellow, red, etc. It seems to be a problem with the surface mount LED itself.
I’ve had the machine in storage for eight months and didn’t notice it beforehand. I brought it home yesterday and have been enjoying it in spite of this minor issue
Is there a way to repair or will I need to order a replacement? I’m beyond the warranty period.
3-light Board #520-8407-00A.

Here is the replacement board.

LED BOARD STERN SPIKE 2
#520-8407-00
Stern pinball machine SPIKE 2 system LED board.
Reference:
520-8407-00
Weight: 0.5 oz

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=520-8407-00

#15704 1 year ago

Finally made it but I'm always just one Dino away from the visitor center. I really need to turn the slings down if it can airball it up on the ramp that's ridiculous.

PXL_20221228_230037679 (resized).jpgPXL_20221228_230037679 (resized).jpg
#15705 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I’ve discovered that one of the SMD led boards on our JP Pro has a problem. The dinosaur arrow led on the Helipad shot will only illuminate green and won’t cycle through yellow, red, etc. It seems to be a problem with the surface mount LED itself. Note the busted off legs.
3-light Board #520-8407-00A.[quoted image][quoted image]

Why does the led look like someone rubbed frosting all over it?

#15706 1 year ago

I have a raptor tri-ball question. I’ve had my game for about a year now and have NEVER gotten raptor tri-ball.

I’ve read the rules and I took the glass off tonight to make sure the targets are registering (I have a pro). They are. Hitting them scores points but does not seem to do anything towards capturing a raptor. I am using the movie code 1.3 version, would this have anything to do with it? I can’t figure out why the targets are registering but nothing is progressing towards capturing raptors or getting the tri-ball.

Any ideas?

#15707 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I have a raptor tri-ball question. I’ve had my game for about a year now and have NEVER gotten raptor tri-ball.
I’ve read the rules and I took the glass off tonight to make sure the targets are registering (I have a pro). They are. Hitting them scores points but does not seem to do anything towards capturing a raptor. I am using the movie code 1.3 version, would this have anything to do with it? I can’t figure out why the targets are registering but nothing is progressing towards capturing raptors or getting the tri-ball.
Any ideas?

In the pro, there are three raptor targets - two on the sides and one straight back. Certain raptor tri ball milestones require hitting the back target, while others can be achieved by hitting any of them. It also takes a significant amount of hits to get to tri ball (several to capture the raptor, and then several more to break down the fence). With the glass off how many hits did you do? Try again but hit the back target 10-15 times.

#15708 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

In the pro, there are three raptor targets - two on the sides and one straight back. Certain raptor tri ball milestones require hitting the back target, while others can be achieved by hitting any of them. It also takes a significant amount of hits to get to tri ball (several to capture the raptor, and then several more to break down the fence). With the glass off how many hits did you do? Try again but hit the back target 10-15 times.

Nope, nothing. Hitting all the targets just scores points. I hit the back target 20+ times with no raptor captured.

#15709 1 year ago

Nope, nothing. Hitting all the targets just scores points. I hit the back target 20+ times with no raptor captured.

Try switching to the latest factory code. The original owner of my JPLE had the movie code installed and I got rid of it and installed IC and the latest official code and like the gameplay a LOT more. The game tells me what to shoot for now and the modes and objectives make a lot more sense. If I want to see movie clips, I’ll watch the movie on TV. Maybe installing the factory code and firmware will solve the issue? It’s worth a try

#15710 1 year ago

I have considered that but I would think if the movie code broke raptor tri-ball they would have heard about it and fixed it. There was nothing in the Ultimate Code thread about any issues with raptor tri-ball.

#15711 1 year ago

Any ideas?

Hey my favorite covid thread doc!

I picked up a pro recently running on 1.02 code and the raptor pen did nothing. I thought something was wrong also. Had the playfield up and checking connectors and wires. If I did the wizard code challenge the targets work fine to refuel but nothing during the regular game. Did a code update to 1.07 yesterday and now the gate/pen works amazing. The raptor multiball is awesome. I can't believe the previous owner never updated the code. A major part of the game is missing. Loving it now.

#15712 1 year ago

Any ideas?

Im running movie code and 1.03 on my pro and raptor can start pretty much independently of any other mode or progress in the game.

Make sure the target in the back, all the way in the back of the pit isnt getting stuck on the post to left. If the target is caught on this post, raptor triball will never start.

#15713 1 year ago

Interesting discussion about the raptor tri ball. That is one mode that I've noticed recently that I haven't gotten at all unless I hit it with the smart missile. I used to randomly hit it however I have definitely noticed I haven't gotten it in months. Strange to hear others also aren't getting it.

#15714 1 year ago

Any ideas?

I’m thinking you loaded the premium movie code and not the pro movie code???

I’m running 1.03 movie code on a premium with no issues.

#15715 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey my favorite covid thread doc!
I picked up a pro recently running on 1.02 code and the raptor pen did nothing. I thought something was wrong also. Had the playfield up and checking connectors and wires. If I did the wizard code challenge the targets work fine to refuel but nothing during the regular game. Did a code update to 1.07 yesterday and now the gate/pen works amazing. The raptor multiball is awesome. I can't believe the previous owner never updated the code. A major part of the game is missing. Loving it now.

It is quite possible that a SETTING was changed by the previous owner while he was running 1.02, but when you updated to the newer code, it reverted the setting to factory. I don't remember any reports during 1.02 of the Raptor pen entirely not working. In any case, the newer code is a much better base than the older one, so no need to really track down WHY it happened. It is working now!

#15716 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I’m thinking you loaded the premium movie code and not the pro movie code???
I’m running 1.03 movie code on a premium with no issues.

Hrm, that’s an idea. I’ll check the code I got.

#15717 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

It is quite possible that a SETTING was changed by the previous owner while he was running 1.02, but when you updated to the newer code, it reverted the setting to factory. I don't remember any reports during 1.02 of the Raptor pen entirely not working. In any case, the newer code is a much better base than the older one, so no need to really track down WHY it happened. It is working now!

What is the setting you are referring to?

#15718 1 year ago

Anyone part of the MXV club?

#15719 1 year ago

New mods for my JP:
- 3D printed Visitor's Center with RGB slow fade led;
- New ARC with flippers illumination and custom Apron with illuminated JP/Stern logos.
My JP is now a Promium
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg

#15720 1 year ago

I have been thinking about making a green or orange version of the plastic ramp for JP...any thoughts on this? I feel like I should at least make a mold for the ramp since there are a ton of these out there and I have one in my game room to work from. Stern doesn't seem to be big on making it easy to buy their plastic ramps lately.

#15721 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have been thinking about making a green or orange version of the plastic ramp for JP...any thoughts on this? I feel like I should at least make a mold for the ramp since there are a ton of these out there and I have one in my game room to work from. Stern doesn't seem to be big on making it easy to buy their plastic ramps lately.

Green, yellow or orange would look good. Good idea if you have the capability.

#15722 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Transparent or solid colors?

#15723 1 year ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Transparent or solid colors?

I would want transparent. Reminds me of Road Show which is why I suggested yellow. I'm down.

#15724 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I would want transparent. Reminds me of Road Show which is why I suggested yellow. I'm down.

Oh I agree, I’d only even consider it if was transparent. I was just curious if that’s where his mindset was.

#15725 1 year ago

It would be transparent like my other ramps.

#15726 1 year ago

I hadn't played JP in quite a while, definitely not since the latest update, and just went to play it now.

And it appears that my IC Home Team is no longer working on there, without the QR reader being installed.

Is this a known thing that stops working on code updates?

When they first announced Home Team is right when my GZ was delivered, which has IC installed on it, and I installed HT on my JP by hooking up the QR reader to it to initialize it (on top of getting wifi dongle and microSD card) and it worked no problem after removing the QR reader.

But I have restarted my machine multiple times and it never connects to IC. I went to NET settings and it sees the wifi dongle as well as microSD card, but as expected, says I need a QR reader hooked up to do anything.

So does anyone know if this is normal when upgrading the code? I'm going to try and set it up later when I have time but was curious if this is known.

#15727 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I hadn't played JP in quite a while, definitely not since the latest update, and just went to play it now.
And it appears that my IC Home Team is no longer working on there, without the QR reader being installed.
Is this a known thing that stops working on code updates?
When they first announced Home Team is right when my GZ was delivered, which has IC installed on it, and I installed HT on my JP by hooking up the QR reader to it to initialize it (on top of getting wifi dongle and microSD card) and it worked no problem after removing the QR reader.
But I have restarted my machine multiple times and it never connects to IC. I went to NET settings and it sees the wifi dongle as well as microSD card, but as expected, says I need a QR reader hooked up to do anything.
So does anyone know if this is normal when upgrading the code? I'm going to try and set it up later when I have time but was curious if this is known.

Yeah that's normal, you need the reader plugged in when updating code via wifi but when updated you don't need it for home team anymore. You can still do it the old fashioned way though

#15728 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Yeah that's normal, you need the reader plugged in when updating code via wifi but when updated you don't need it for home team anymore. You can still do it the old fashioned way though

I'm a bit confused by what you said.

I honestly don't know if I updated over wifi on the last code update or not. Is it possible to even update via wifi if I don't have the reader installed? I thought you needed the QR reader installed to actually update over wifi.

And if that is true, are you saying that updating the old fashioned way with a USB stick, are you saying that you shouldn't have to setup home team again?

#15729 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I'm a bit confused by what you said.
I honestly don't know if I updated over wifi on the last code update or not. Is it possible to even update via wifi if I don't have the reader installed? I thought you needed the QR reader installed to actually update over wifi.
And if that is true, are you saying that updating the old fashioned way with a USB stick, are you saying that you shouldn't have to setup home team again?

I do not believe it is possible to update over wifi without a reader installed. Once you update though you can unplug it again.

I don't know if you have to re-set up home team if you update via usb but you can update via usb without a reader plugged in.

Maybe I mis-understood what you originally said and so my first reply wasn't helpful but I thought my first reply covered it. Sorry if this still isn't what you're asking!

#15730 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I do not believe it is possible to update over wifi without a reader installed. Once you update though you can unplug it again.
I don't know if you have to re-set up home team if you update via usb but you can update via usb without a reader plugged in.
Maybe I mis-understood what you originally said and so my first reply wasn't helpful but I thought my first reply covered it. Sorry if this still isn't what you're asking!

So I just hooked up the GZ QR reader and I noticed on JP startup, it said it was updating node boards. And after that, home team was working just fine, with and without the QR reader installed.

So I guess if the node boards are updated in the update, you have to have the QR reader installed to update those maybe?

Not really sure but all I know is that it's now working again after just booting it up with the QR reader connected.

#15731 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

What is the setting you are referring to?

There is a setting used by operators to DISABLE the Raptor Pit when it has a problem. This allows them to put the machine back in operation while they are waiting on time or parts to fix it. Perhap the pit was DISABLED for some reason?

#15732 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

There is a setting used by operators to DISABLE the Raptor Pit when it has a problem. This allows them to put the machine back in operation while they are waiting on time or parts to fix it. Perhap the pit was DISABLED for some reason?

Given the Pro doesn’t have any moving parts in the raptor pen, it might not have that option in the settings

#15733 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

3-light Board #520-8407-00A.[quoted image][quoted image]

Are you the first owner of this machine? I asked that because I tore the exact same SMD LED off the very same board when I was Tightening the one post that sits right underthe upper flipper bat plate. My wrench slipped and I knocked that sucker off…Luckily I’ve become handy with SMD reflowing and repair and that looks like a simple repair since you still have an attachment point… do as the others have said and get yourself a spare board but in the meantime if you want to take a crack at it you can easily get a hot air station and aPCB soldering station and reflow some of that solder or re-bridge the LED to the Contacts… flux paste is your friend here… I tore the trace copper completely out of my PCB so I wound up doing surface mount bridge wires To complete the circuit

Another thing to check is the actual diodes in the LED they might simply be burned out you can use a diode test multimeter to get each lead corresponding to the color to light red blue and green…Also while you’re at it check the Continuity of that LED to the completed circuit to see if there’s any breaks …it was actually a really fun learning experience with this specific board because it’s such asimple circuit to really take a first hand crack at surface mount device repair

#15735 1 year ago

Surprised how easy these are to install. Literally 10 minutes.

Glad I got IC for JP, I always thought there was more wiring and set up. Updated code does it all!

20221230_182310 (resized).jpg20221230_182310 (resized).jpg

#15736 1 year ago

I just updated to 1.07 on my Prem and seeing some odd...or different behavior... I have been running 1.03 "movie code" basically since I purchased the game in May...

On the 1st Trex event...Multiball.... on my old code the multiball would start immediatly. Now it does not start till orginal ball drains... is that normal...???

#15737 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I just updated to 1.07 on my Prem and seeing some odd...or different behavior... I have been running 1.03 "movie code" basically since I purchased the game in May...
On the 1st Trex event...Multiball.... on my old code the multiball would start immediatly. Now it does not start till orginal ball drains... is that normal...???

Update. with 1.07 Trex sits slightly left" also...during a game all of a sudden i get Raptor multil ball.. was not even close.. no ball in the pen etc..

I downloadd 1.07 agiain and reinstlled... same issue..

Pluggled in "movie code" and it seems fine...Trex is now dead center... I have no adjustements on him at all

ideas???

#15738 1 year ago

How do you earn supers in CHAOS MB after you have all five letter jackpots?
First time ever for me today.
I usually pick up only two or three letter jacks in a CHAOS MB.
I love the thunder crashes that signal a letter jackpot! They sound like gunshots!

#15739 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

How do you earn supers in CHAOS MB after you have all five letter jackpots?
First time ever for me today.
I usually pick up only two or three letter jacks in a CHAOS MB.
I love the thunder crashes that signal a letter jackpot! They sound like gunshots!

Chaos Multiball (CMB)
Spelling CHAOS: Spell CHAOS, in sequential order (the next required letter’s insert will be flashing), to light the Chaos insert at the pops standup. Shoot the shot through the pops to start CMB. On subsequent attempts, additional completions of CHAOS will be required to light CMB. However, awards are given for completions of CHAOS regardless: the second CHAOS completion lights the Control Room, for instance.
No more than two completions of CHAOS are required to light Chaos Multiball. You can also collect letters in CHAOS off of Supply Drop, or complete CHAOS off of a successful Smart Missile.
• Phase 1: Jackpots will be lit on all shots on one half of the playfield, depending on the direction of the truck, and each jackpot shot you hit will unlight. Hit the truck to switch sides and light all the other side’s jackpots – even the shots you’d previously hit. The more jackpots you collect on one side before switching, the more they’re worth. The first Chaos Super Jackpot is lit at the pops standup after collecting 1 Jackpot, with 2 Jackpots required to light the second and third Supers and 3 Jackpots to light the fourth and fifth Supers. Each SJP awards the sum of jackpots collected between each SJP and awards one letter in CHAOS. CHAOS status is shown on the display and as solidly lit CHAOS inserts on PF. Spell CHAOS to advance to Phase 2. Similar to Iron Maiden’s Trooper MB, you can choose to keep shooting more lit jackpots – even after a SJP is lit – to increase your lit SJP value.
• Phase 2: All CHAOS shots are lit for one jackpot each, and can be shot in any order. Each letter is worth the base value earned when collecting that letter’s SJP in phase 1, thus, “S” is worth the most. Example: if you collected the “S” in Phase 1 at 30M awarded, but with 2x PF running, then the “S” jackpot is worth 15M base value. So if 2x PF is still running, and you collect the “S” jackpot, your awarded value will be 30M, and not 60M.
• Phase 3: The pop bumper target will be lit to score the Chaos Hurry-Up, worth the combined value of all Jackpots collected during Phase 2. If the Truck is facing the left, this value will be doubled. Collecting this Hurry-Up will award you with a Fossil. (Victory laps after this?)
CMB progress is saved between subsequent CMB’s.

#15740 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Chaos Multiball (CMB)
Spelling CHAOS: Spell CHAOS, in sequential order (the next required letter’s insert will be flashing), to light the Chaos insert at the pops standup. Shoot the shot through the pops to start CMB. On subsequent attempts, additional completions of CHAOS will be required to light CMB. However, awards are given for completions of CHAOS regardless: the second CHAOS completion lights the Control Room, for instance.
No more than two completions of CHAOS are required to light Chaos Multiball. You can also collect letters in CHAOS off of Supply Drop, or complete CHAOS off of a successful Smart Missile.
• Phase 1: Jackpots will be lit on all shots on one half of the playfield, depending on the direction of the truck, and each jackpot shot you hit will unlight. Hit the truck to switch sides and light all the other side’s jackpots – even the shots you’d previously hit. The more jackpots you collect on one side before switching, the more they’re worth. The first Chaos Super Jackpot is lit at the pops standup after collecting 1 Jackpot, with 2 Jackpots required to light the second and third Supers and 3 Jackpots to light the fourth and fifth Supers. Each SJP awards the sum of jackpots collected between each SJP and awards one letter in CHAOS. CHAOS status is shown on the display and as solidly lit CHAOS inserts on PF. Spell CHAOS to advance to Phase 2. Similar to Iron Maiden’s Trooper MB, you can choose to keep shooting more lit jackpots – even after a SJP is lit – to increase your lit SJP value.
• Phase 2: All CHAOS shots are lit for one jackpot each, and can be shot in any order. Each letter is worth the base value earned when collecting that letter’s SJP in phase 1, thus, “S” is worth the most. Example: if you collected the “S” in Phase 1 at 30M awarded, but with 2x PF running, then the “S” jackpot is worth 15M base value. So if 2x PF is still running, and you collect the “S” jackpot, your awarded value will be 30M, and not 60M.
• Phase 3: The pop bumper target will be lit to score the Chaos Hurry-Up, worth the combined value of all Jackpots collected during Phase 2. If the Truck is facing the left, this value will be doubled. Collecting this Hurry-Up will award you with a Fossil. (Victory laps after this?)
CMB progress is saved between subsequent CMB’s.

Oof!
That’s a lot of stuff to accomplish!
Who here has advanced deep into Phase-2 or even to Phase-3?
It seems I had to pick off the CHAOS shots next but I simply drained instead.
Thanks for the detailed rules!

#15741 1 year ago

Knuckle Redirects: Argh!

I don’t know the proper term for this frustrating playfield phenomenon. It happens when you leave your flipper down and trust an approaching ball to dead bounce, but instead the ball strikes the tip (“knuckle”) of the flipper-lane ballguide and goes SDTM.

It takes years to trust your judgement on dead bounces. A few of these knuckle redirects and your confidence in your judgement can be shaken. Frustrating!

#15742 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Oof!
That’s a lot of stuff to accomplish!
Who here has advanced deep into Phase-2 or even to Phase-3?
It seems I had to pick off the CHAOS shots next but I simply drained instead.
Thanks for the detailed rules!

I've collected the Spinosaurus fossil (Chaos Hurry-Up Super Jackpot) a couple of times. The thing to note is the last line of the rules I posted - CMB progress is saved between subsequent CMB’s. So you don't necessarily need to get all the way through in a single CMB ... although that would be preferred

#15743 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I've collected the Spinosaurus fossil (Chaos Hurry-Up Super Jackpot) a couple of times. The thing to note is the last line of the rules I posted - CMB progress is saved between subsequent CMB’s. So you don't necessarily need to get all the way through in a single CMB ... although that would be preferred

Wow!
Good job!
Helpful to know progress carries over.
Thanks.

#15744 1 year ago

Still trying to join club. Anyone with a loaded JP pro near MD/DE that wants to join Godzilla club and trade for a loaded pro send me a pm

#15745 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still trying to join club. Anyone with a loaded JP pro near MD/DE that wants to join Godzilla club and trade for a loaded pro send me a pm

What do you not like about godzilla?

#15746 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wish I was closer.

#15747 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

What do you not like about godzilla?

Had it almost a year. Like the JP theme a little better. Both great games.

#15748 1 year ago

What is the proper lube to use on the truck? Mine is moving ok but it seems to rotate slowly or stay at certain positions until it’s hit again.

#15749 1 year ago
Quoted from Salami_Inferno:

What is the proper lube to use on the truck? Mine is moving ok but it seems to rotate slowly or stay at certain positions until it’s hit again.

Replace the bearings. They are available on Amazon for like $7 for 4 of them. Makes all the difference in the world.

#15750 1 year ago
Quoted from Salami_Inferno:

If you have tinkered with it recently (or maybe even if not), make sure it isn’t tightened down (vertically) too much when reassembling; I created that issue for myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 12,999.99
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 16.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,287 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 426.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/315?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.